Necromancer

28 Jun 2017 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Vaneras0 28 Jun 2017
05 Jul Decrepify - Borrowed Time Decrepify rune Borrowed Time says "Gain 1% cooldown reduction for every enemy cursed, up to a maximum of 20%." What ability does it falk about?Fuinequendi1 05 Jul
03 Jul Rigor Mortis Passive on Pets? Does it also affect pets? I'm currently on a full poison build. ThanksGambit0 03 Jul
29 Jun Krysbin's + Briggs Wrath Hello Quick question to know if Briggs Wrath effect triggers the Krysbin's effect and for how long? I use Bone spike's Stun and I can see my dmg spike, but I can't see it with Briggs Wrath. Is it just me or I'm missing a key piece to make the combo work?Funinyourgam0 29 Jun
27 Jun Necromancer Thorns So I'm running the "Necromancer Thorns Command Skeletons" build from IcyVeins, and I'm a little confused. Thorns is supposed to run on Primary Stat, but according to IvyVeins, I'm supposed to use Strength gems?? Is that a mistake or is Str better for Thorns damage??Haquat1 27 Jun
26 Jun Leveling / Starter build for Necro Hey! Just back back into Diablo, started a Necro on the new season (idk how new it is though :P ) And found a couple of builds that seem fun at max level when the sets are acquired! But untill then, and up to 70, on a fresh season (for me) What build do you go with? I recall most classes having some started build that didnt require any items :P Are there any for necro?Warex3 26 Jun
26 Jun Favorite build for Necromancer What's everyone's favorite build for this season/non-season Necro? Looking to try new things. Let me know details!Baphomet8 26 Jun
26 Jun Why are necros so weak Im new to necro this season and im pretty stubern so ill stick to necro for the season, but wow do i wonna break things with that experience. I have played diablo since day one and i especially liked diablo 2. i think i have missed 1 or 2 season in diablo 3 thats it, so im kinda hooked :). All seasons i have mainly been playing wd and monk but this season (17) i wanted to try something new so i wend with necro, wao what a chance and not to the better side. I don't even know where to start,Necro die alot and they die to often (a fact), my season is kinda ruined, i cant be arsed to level another toon nor do i like the toon i have, ohhh boy.. Necro what is there to say.... i never died so much in d3 after i tried necro, its frustrating that you can do a gr 100 in lets say 5 min dps wise, but since you die like hell and you have to repair in grs, and to be honest this is the only toon i have ever had to repair in a grs just to finish, the timer says more like 10 min and the fun is totally gone, i have to play 10 to 15 levels under what i can clear just to stay alive so i can level my gems efficiently. I newer gonna do Necro again, really thats just a waste of timeRambukken4 26 Jun
10 Jun Re-work of Necromancer Basically all top builds revolve around usage of Land of the Dead. It is a very powerful spell - even too powerful. All Necro spells and items suffer in the assumption that you are going to use LotD. If we removed that spell, where would Necro be on the charts, and how would it be played? Would it even come close to the other classes now? Instead of having that spell, there could be items (off-hand for example, which are all useless) that boosted Corpse production. And instead of Corpse Lance being the only hard hitting ability, maybe boost some of the other spells. I want to play without LotD.saz2 10 Jun
09 Jun Random primal Hello there i know that if you are doing Greater rift 70 and you kill the boss in time it dropps primal gear and its random........thats fine................HOWEVER why in HELL its so freaking random that i gott one(1) primal for demon hunter(DH) and im not even playing DH this season!!! WTF Blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!priest1 09 Jun
09 Jun Inarius Necro - Speed farm with Blood Nova This is a season 17 Necromancer using the Inarius set as it is the seasonal reward for Necromancers. Before i go into this build i would like to stress that this is a build for clearing Normal Rifts fast and that's it. Maybe some average tier GRs but no high GR pushing. Pros: Easy to build, extremely easy (and fun) to play, beginner friendly, doesn't depend on cooldowns or resources, tanky, good for farming your way into more powerful builds, can be used by non-seasonal characters. Cons: Pretty bad for clearing higher GR, terrible at killing bosses/guardians, struggles at bounties that require you to kill an act boss, doesn't really fit in with a team. Ok so let's start. This is one of the easiest builds that i have ever played on Diablo. It is not meant to be a powerful build that crushes GRs. It is a stepping stone that will help new players; or anyone who doesn't play Necro, get deeper into this season and hopefully progress further into stronger builds for Necromancer. So far i am using it to clear Normal rifts at torment 16. It can also be used to do bounties and GRs until 70-75. We will cover that later. https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Yukos-21571/hero/121600032 Normal rifts speed farming Above is the variation that i use for NRs. It is adjusted to do solo speed farms. The playstyle is pretty simple, almost dumb. You only deal damage in melee range. Enter the rift, bloodrush into the first pack and immediatly cast bone armor. From that point always cast your Decripify to a group of enemies before you rush into them, then bone armor (try to hit as many as you can so you get more stacks) and then start casting your siphon blood which makes a blood nova proc 100% for every attack. As long as you have at least one bone armor stack, everything that is around you and gets hit by the blood nova gets erased. I like using the runes dislocation and dizzying curse with bone armor and decripify respectively for the stun effect that will make our Krysbin's Sentence proc for the triple damage. Appart from that i removed Inarius boots and replaced them with Steuarts for the extra movement speed after casting blood rush. We are permanently fast with this. Be sure to cube a Ring of Royal Grandeur or wear it if it's better than the Convention of elements. Boon of hoarder (max) and Goldwrap are also essential since everything we kill drops huge amounts of gold that grant us infinite armor. After i few seconds when you start building up armor you pretty much take no damage at all. Another thing about the playstyle. Keep always an eye out for your bone armor stacks. The siphon blood literally burns our bone armor stacks pretty fast because of the weapon passive. So keep casting armor when they are about to be depleted. No bone armor means basically no damage from blood nova. GR farming As for when i am doing GRs, i equip the Inarius boots and replace the gloves with Frostburn. I also replace Goldwrap belt with Dayntee's Binding and the boon hoarder gem with bane of the powerful. Then i am changing the Bone armor from dislocation to Harvest of Anguish. The point in doing so is that this rune will turn the bone armor into cold damage, therefore procing our frostburns. Again, stunning everything that bone armor touches for the triple damage proc. So far i am able to clear GR70s in 4 minutes or so. It depends on the map setup and the density of enemies. This build is not suited for higher GRs. I wouldn't push it further than that by augmenting or reforging my gear since it is a waste or resources. Another thing i want to mention is that we don't kill rift guardians effectively. In fact we are terrible at fighting bosses/guardians. In these cases this is what i do. I start spamming siphon on the guardian then at some point it will deplete all my bone armor stacks. I will then cast armor (at melee range to the boss) then start spamming siphon again. If my bone armor is on cooldown i will get away, then whenever i have it ready again, i go on him and do the same thing, again and again until he dies. This is our greatest weakeness in GRs and bounties (when fighting bosses like Malthael or Belial). That's the main reason why this build is not going to carry you through higher rifts. Also, since most of our damage happens thanks to Krysbin's Sentence, elites that are immune to cc, like juggernauts, can be harder to kill than usual so either skip them or take a few more seconds to kill them. Final Notes One of the good things is that you don't really need the "perfect rolls". Heck, you don't even need ancient items. Ancients or legendaries make no dramatic difference. Only your weapon and offhand need to be ancients for that extra damage. Appart from that, try to get physical skills damage on your bracers & amulet and death nova damage on your boots & helm. Lastly, some crit chance and crit damage and/or attack speed on the rings and gloves and int/vitality here and there. Personally i would rather keep my materials for reforging items for another build and only enchant for a better stat. Again, no need for ancients except for the weapon and phylactery. The reason why i suggest this build to new players is of how easy it is to play. There are way more powerful Necromancers. This does not come even close if we are talking about higher GRs. However since it is such a good starting build you can use it to it's maximum potential really early this season and farm other items and materials for any other build you wanna go next. If you are ready to jump into season 17 with this you won't get disappointed, trust me. Keep in mind that some of the other Necromancer builds (LON-corpse, LON-thorns, LON-singularity,...etc...) are top builds during this season, not only for Necromancer but among all the classes, so farming with this will not go to waste. You are more than welcome to suggest any improvements to this build if you feel that i am missing something or something could be done better. I know some of my choices are lazy, like the Aquila in the cube. You don't really need that in NRs unless you 're really struggling at the beginning of the rift before you start picking gold. So you could replace it with whatever suits your playstyle. I am also trying to figure if i can replace devour with something else since i very rarely find my self in dire need of it. Have fun!Yukos0 09 Jun
07 Jun Inarius 6 piece bonus seems to not affect Belial So basically idk if Im dumb and missing something obvious here but I wanted to kill Belial at T13, killed him in he's first stage in 15-25 seconds. (he has more then 400,000,000,000 hp there). Then he goes into his true form and has more then 1,100,000,000,000 hp. So not that much more. I should be able to take him out in one minute. Let's even say two. But it takes me about 5 to get him to 50% hp. And also I deal much less dmg to him then to everything else in the game. I was so confused that I went to kill Azmodan (he has about 700,000,000,000 hp) and killed him in about 45 seconds. Killed other bosses too, no problem. It seems like Inarius 6th bonus (the 10x more dmg to enemies affected by that bone tornado) doesn't reach Belial or doesn't affect him for whatever reason. What I might be doing wrong here?Crayzor1 07 Jun
05 Jun Farming Johnstone Hi fellow Necros, Just got couple questions - how did you guys farm Krysbin's and Nailuj ring? Gambling for amulet is 100 shards, and upgrading rares for either has so many possible legendaries...did you guys just wait for it to drop, or used one of these two other ways, or something else? Cheers!Jarob226 05 Jun
28 May Huge issue with Skeleton Mages I run a common LON Mage build, nothing special. However, I have been experiencing a HUGE glitch problem that is really messing my game up. Especially in GR events. The issue is this: Sometimes when I have no mages up, and summon them. They will appear then DISAPPEAR for no reason. Just spawn, then a second later despawn. No attacks, no nothing. It consumes my mana and they just go. They don't leave corposes behind, they don't do anything. Just consume mana. I've had this happen 3 times in a row. THREE. I thought it was some issue with their spawn area clipping because this would happen in small areas like tunnels and the like. However, the three despawns in a row happened on the fields. An open area. What is going on? Anyone else experiencing this?KingKoopaTho1 28 May
27 May LF Necro spin to win build I am currently using Inarius set with corpse explosions and I am starting to struggle around T11. When I am going solo I tend to die from single attack and when I am in group I cant bring down anything even with full land of the dead. When I am looking around internet on icy veins etc ... I am finding builds made around spikes and skeletons, but they seem to me very tedious and boring. In group content I need 10 minutes of preparation and in that time everything is already cleared out by teammates. In solo I am often stuck on having no corpses or resources and just sort of slapping enemies with whatever I can find. Is there some late game run and gun build similar to Inarius that allows me to just run around map and melt enemies?Tritol0 27 May
26 May Inarius: Is Bone Armor Bugged??? HALP! It seems like I get 15 stacks (using Wisdom of Kalan amulet) on bone armor just jamming along for a few seconds but then I look & its on CD and Im getting my !@#$ whooped, with no stacks left...its happening ALOT & the "lasts for 60 seconds" in the skill tooltip is definitely not right. Anyone experiencing this or am I missing something on how it works?Nekrozys1 26 May
22 May Limited Immunity unaffected by CDR I'm surprised nobody has reported this/talked about it yet. The rune 'Limited Immunity' of the Necromancer's 'Bone Armor' skill is not affected by CDR at all. The rune changes the skill's cooldown to 45 seconds, which starts running after the immunity has worn off. If this is by design, I would like to know the idea and reasons behind it. The Monk has his own skill that renders him immune to all damage and CC. Besides it having less than half the amount of downtime, no need to have enemies nearby to use the skill, it's cooldown can even be lowered further, like it should be. I suppose this might be a bug for the Necromancer. If so, I hope this will be fixed. It might lead to some interesting combos using the passive 'Rathma's Shield', playing a glass cannon Necromancer who survives by popping the right skills at the right time.Mahaling0 22 May
19 May Scythe of the circle Bug! Scythe of the circle Bug! So it scould remove 4 sek each time. but it's like it's loading up and then BOOM removes 70 % in 1 go = stacks gone = you die. hard to keep any rotation up cause it removes so much in 1 go.Darkstorm840 19 May
19 May Inarius Generator Build - How to improve? I'm having some trouble getting past level 60 greater rifts solo. I'm not sure what I can do to improve the quality of the build I'm using. Does anyone have any advice? Here is my profile: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Knightrocker-2617/hero/111596998 My general rotation is to group a pack using my curse, then cycle between bone armour and death nova. The zodiac ring means that I can keep the packs nearly on stun-lock. When my essence is low I immobilise with ice-golem and/or bone armor, then use grim scythe. I used to run golem skin breeches with the ice golem for the -30% damage reduction. I don't need that reduction anymore but I'm not sure what I could replace the golem with. I'm considering changing the poison gem to Simplicity's Strength.Knightrocker2 19 May
14 May Bloodtide Blade missing in Cube? So I was interested to see if the Inarius set, and any Death Nova set, was given some nice treatment. Much to my surprise I saw that my weapon slot in the cube was empty, which previously held Bloodtide Blade. Has it been removed from cube? Or the game?Radnus1 14 May
12 May Rathma solo progression Hey Guys, Returned to the game with the launch of s14 and picked up the necromancer. I did some climbing into the 90s as Pestilence Corpselance cookiecutter, but got fed up with LotD being your only window for dmg. In the meantime, through random drops I gathered a full set of Ancient rathma, so I figured I'd take that for a spin - and I am loving it, aside from one major flaw. Toughness. Electrified spawn on you? -Proc Touch poison goo on the ground? -Proc Archer hit you once? -Proc Lakuni huntress / Winged assassin leap on you? -Proc I'm dying so much, and it doesn't matter if its GRIFT 70 or 90, my clearspeed is the same, but everything oneshots me. (no augments, but full ancient armor set) I am running: Lotd - Frozen Lands Devour - Satiated Bone Armor - Dislocation Similarcrum - Double essence Spikes, sudden impact and ofc. Skelemage - Singularity. Cube: Shadowhook, tasker & Theo and Krysbins. Gems: Zaes, Trapped & Enforcer Is the build just that squishy? Any initial thoughts from more experienced Necros? I'm thinking a few options: 1) Swap COE for Unity. I don't feel dmg output is a problem yet, but the strength of the build is killing everything before it gets to you, so I'm afraid of lowering it much, as neither of these options will make me "tanky" per se. 2) Swap Witching hour for Dayntees. What skill to change for Decrepify - borrowed time? 3) I'm only paragon 900, with everything pumped into Int. Could swap this around for Vit. Thoughts?Atlas6 12 May
25 Apr PTR 2.6.5 Necro test HI guys, Im testing the mages necro build in PTR and seem the mages are off, what I mean by that: WHile playing and moving with the Necromancer the mages are staying way back placing your character exposed! since the necro is taking 30% more dmg from other classes is very vulnerable. In narrow spaces like the Barracks and other room types of maps, mages are staying in the other room not doing any dmg instead of following me in to the room I M currently in. It is annoying really!!! Other thing I've noticed is that using Hex pants which increase dmg while your moving, when you move around some of the Mages are not doing dmg, just sitting there!!! Please fix thisRejev3 25 Apr
25 Apr Patch 2.6.4 NO INARIUS BUFFS?? REALLY BLIZZARD?? Patch 2.6.4 NO INARIUS BUFFS?? REALLY BLIZZARD?? So the set that needs it most is not getting any???RuneThor6 25 Apr
09 Apr Inarius Death nova Will an Inarius Death nova variant be worthwhile early season for farming ancients?Damo0 09 Apr
08 Apr skeleton mage spamming I am a strict pet necro fan and have been playing pet builds ever since this class came out on D3. This problem had been bugging me from the very start: skeleton mage are so spammy (even with the pet ring). The reason for this post, while there are already many complains on the internet on this matter, is that I want to know is this the intended gameplay. Can anyone refer to me any offical post from blizzard regarding this matter? I want to at least know if I should expect for a future change to happen as so many patches have gone by already. Please, I am desperate for an answer. Side note: I have many other things regarding necromancer that I hope to see changes (e.g. I hope golem can be offensively useful; hope bone spear can be a stronger, hope inarius set can be more useful), but those are cherry on the top, this one is pain in the neck.albert0 08 Apr
19 Feb bone armor skill missing Hi i got a problem with my necro it seems like my bone armor skill has disapeared from my skills. Does anyone know why and how i can get it backsofie880 19 Feb
21 Jan Final Service is not proccing Final Service is not proccing when it should. Feels good to not have a cheat death passive as Necromancer. Please fix the bugDeathMach0 21 Jan
11 Jan Conquest Level 45 GRift Hi, I would like to complete the current season challenges and I am currently working out how to complete the Level 45 (T10) Grift challenge (conquest) without using a set bonus, I am also not sure if the Ring set bonus which gives you more damage with a complete Ancient set, is viable? Does any one have suggestions? (I will write my own build later) I am pondering between Corpse Lance and Skeletal Mages, which one would be the best way to go?Germidor1 11 Jan
02 Jan Season 16 i don't understand why the buff almost all sets from the classes and the necro just got one buff from the trag oul. please consider that for season 17PhoeniX0 02 Jan
25 Dec Juggernaut affix Take that useless affix out of the game it's completly impossible to bring them down in solo gameplay. Greater rifts if you have one of these skip it.PhoeniX0 25 Dec
03 Dec How is it? https://www.diablofans.com/builds/99446-lon-dead-coldSuperCuddles1 03 Dec
01 Dec Is the Necro an OP class? Decided to buy the Necro half off and play the campaign again. I'm an SP, casual who plays once yearly probably so I'm not up to date on everything. Anyway on my last character I started ACT1 on Master and pretty much stayed throughout as it seemed like my skill level with a fresh char, but I also tried T1 on my first character which was a wizard which was close to lvl60. This was months ago, maybe last year. Now with the Necro I was already T2 when ending ACT1. I did craft more than usual, but does that make this much of a difference or am I just feeling this class more?Spigy0 01 Dec
14 Nov Pet build Hi figured I would finally try necro wanting to do a pet build wondering what would be the best pet build be out there right right nowsledhead0 14 Nov
14 Nov chance on hit just wonderering if chance on hit things work for skeleton mages? like life on hit or the pioson gem? cheerswainus0 14 Nov
14 Nov People playing inarius set Just been mucking around with this build it seems that bul kathos wedding band the drain life inbuilt of 0.4 % of monsters current life is scaled by the set bonus etc I could be wrong just made a starter class my gems are only lvl 25 and gear is average crusing through GR60 3min rift I was wondering if someone more higher level with inarius build could remove the compose rose and travelers pledge and equip COE with the wedding band have wisdom of kalalh as amulet and cube the krysbins and see how to build performs.Scono0 14 Nov
06 Nov Rimeheart and Corpselance so ive been fooling around a bit with necro builds. and i figured that rimeheart would be a good additional dmg considering they are frozen thru land of the dead and Corps lance fires at a higher. To my suprise u do less dmg than with a shadowhook. Is there a way u can buff rimeheart? really love the item, but the proc rate is basiclly less than of mandal. Could possible make necro a boss killer with a decent proc rate.DarthVaper4 06 Nov
06 Nov Bones of rathma HELP Completed the four Sean journey quests on switch no idea how to claim rewardsKnightsoLuck0 06 Nov
04 Nov Necro Videos and Skill Comment Since it is non-season, I leveled my new necro to 70 in no time (paragon points + Gem of Eased Ancient 2 hand weapon + Hellfire ammy and Hellfire ring means even solo to 70 is very easy) and made some videos. ;) Here I borrowed LoN gear from my WD and playing around with a generic LoN Bone build. (Sorry, no real Necro class items yet.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMX_w6NppgI (Shrouded Moors) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiGm_z4oEck (Temple of the Firstborn) Some comment about the skills and passives - Corpse Lance Very high damage! However, it requires corpses to cast. Corpses are Necromancer's unique resource. Killed mobs leave corpses on floor. Several Necro's skills require corpses to cast. Therefore, you need to kill some mobs first with other skills, then finish the remaining with Corpse Lance. - Command Skeleton: Skeletons spawn automatically. Cast it on a mob to have all the skeletons rush to it and deal extra damage! - Frailty Which means mobs have 15% less health! Works on Elites! Blood Rush Basically Necro's version of Teleport. Passives: - Life from Death Currently it generates a lot of health globe. Not surprised if Blizz nerf it in the future. - Final Service Necro's version of cheat death. Heal more for builds that have many pets.Wakeman20 04 Nov
29 Oct Gear advice Hi all, Been gearing to focus on Rath runs, would apreciate any advice on what to reroll or aim to replace? Please check my profile, Skramma. Thanks!qwadd2 29 Oct
29 Oct Need advice on zNec build Just got back to the game a week ago. Been playing a condemn sader solo until now but was thinking about playing my zNec again to do some Rath runs. I tried to find the optimal build but there seems to be a lot of build variations and most of the videos or text builds seem to be a bit old so not sure which one to follow. You can see the build I was using here: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Gorrath-1986/hero/95332143 Back when I was playing it, I saw a bunch of players saying Pig Sticker was BiS so I switched the In-Geom/Ahavarion(in cube) for Pig Sticker/In-Geom(in cube) but after reading a bit, it seems most players are using Ahavarion. If I use Ahavarion with Gloves of Worship I'll lose the Pestilence 4 pieces bonus but I'll gain the DR from Lornelles' in cube instead of the RORG so damage mitigation should be about the same so the only real difference is trading the attack speed of the Pig Sticker for the shrine buffs. Thoughts from those doing Rath runs past 100? Also, it seems like Halcyon's Ascent/Strongarm is the most popular choice. I was using Nemesis with Rondal's locket for the globes. Does it matter a lot? Is one better than the other at lower or higher gr level? Death Nova vs Bone Spear? I prefer Bone Spear but was wondering which one is the optimal choice. Last question, back when I was playing my zNec, one of the DPS was running the aura of frailty but I saw some builds saying the zNec should run it. Was wondering if anything has changed in the past year? Maybe the DPS don't have a skill slot to spare for that anymore? Thanks for your helpGorrath5 29 Oct
05 Oct Corpse lance build - need help! Hey guys, I was following icy veins guide for pestilence corpse lance build. It says, you can reach GR 100+ on it. However, I need some help with the build. I got most the gear, and I have a hard time getting past GR 50. The problem seems to be the cooldown on land of the dead. I tried watching videos to get better. My current strategy is to run around cursing everything and then pop LoTD when I see an elite pack and demolish them and then run around and try and demolish everything else before the spell ends. That works fine. However, then I have to wait for the next cooldown which is a 120 seconds minus cooldown reduction. That's a lot of time, running around cursing everything. On harder GRs I just die running around, especially in the small dungeons. I can't find a video that does the indoors dungeons and what to do when you don't have space. It seems like I die really fast. I have a hard time believing the guy on the leaderboard at the top is using the same build, and pretty much the same gear, and is pushing gr 110+. Anyone got any tips? I'm still googling and am totally new to the build!aindriu4 05 Oct
04 Oct Please Fix Land Of The Dead so it works correctly Land of the dead freezes every enemy in it's radius as well as any enemy that enters it's radius so why is all this crap still happening: 1. Elites in the radius of land of the dead shouldn't be able to activate their powers while Land of the Dead is active. 2. Elite powers already started/in progress need to stop right as they are, and only continue after Land of the Dead expires. 3. Anything type of of power effect or attack such as elite powers, any and all incoming projectiles enemies jumping in and anything else entering into the radius of Land of the Dead from all sources outside the radius of Land of the Dead, need to be frozen in place and only continue after Land of the Dead expires. 4. Any enemy that would explode/turn into a poison cloud (I.E Accursed/grotesque),should not be exploding or turning into a poison cloud while land of the dead is active. This crap needs to be fixed.TLGamer2 04 Oct
04 Oct New to late game, which stat to focus for DPS? As title suggests I've not really delved into the late game before and I'm starting to get a little confused with DPS. I've been looking through builds and watching people play on youtube and can't help but notice their DPS is significantly higher than mine, I'm almost at 500k. Now my question is: do I just need more paragon levels and better gear or is there a stat I've neglected a bit too much which is hampering me? Thanks for taking the time.Matty3 04 Oct
27 Sep Pestilence: Survivability problems I have all the items I need for a greater rift push with my Pestilence necromancer. The highest I have tried to clear is Greater Rift 85. I can one shot the boss and everything dies when I pop LOTD, but the problem is: I keep dying to all the mobs and projectiles.. I always have a mob cursed for the damage reduction buff + travelers&compass. What am I doing wrong?Matthew0401 27 Sep
15 Sep Help Hello evryone.What to raise more at paragon lvl and skillsJonarasGR0 15 Sep
25 Aug MEGA set Is Rathma the best build for Groups in Grifts ?RockyGlacier2 25 Aug
14 Aug 2018 Wisdom of Kalan rant. Apparently the only necks that exist in my mother bleeding game are Johnstone and Halcyon. That's it. RAGE! /End rantToffifee2 14 Aug 2018
11 Aug 2018 Necomancer searching tips Hi, ive just started playing diablo again, i havent played since the first release of the game. im playing a necromancer ive cleared the campaign and is paragon lvl 119. but im searching for tips what to build and how to get the correct gear for it. ive searched on youtube. but no guides there actually explains how to get the gear. can someone maybe help me out :) thanks in advanceXSwagsterX2 11 Aug 2018
01 Aug 2018 Moribund Gauntlets help! Hi everyone, I'm doing a Pestilence Necromancer build and I'm looking for the Ring of Royal Grandeur (which I know how to farm, not a problem) and the Moribund Gauntlets - and I don't know if they're craftable, do they drop in a specific location, or are they simply a random drop? Could use some insight into this, are there any strategies for getting this item (difficulty, location, mobs, mats, anything)? Any help is appreciated!DariusBlack4 01 Aug 2018
24 Jul 2018 rat necro dps what to change? https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/SZLUGi-2255/hero/109763629 what should i change to get this mythical "3k dps" except caldesann, cos im gonna do it only when i get better gear, im low on toughness as wellSZLUGi4 24 Jul 2018