Necromancer

28 Jun Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Vaneras0 28 Jun
2d How to get more damage? Hey guys! I am new on Diablo 3. Started on a bit before season 3. I play necro rathma. my damage now is around 2.3M. The problem is i see people with items not so good as mine and yet they have 3M+ damage. What am i missin? Any suggestion? This is my necro https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kosminel-2422/hero/96956168kosminel4 2d
2d siphon and jesseth https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/jesseth-skullscythe so they ill atack again and again a new target or only one time? and the wep wit siphon take blood from 2 more targets... so ill generate more essence? i tested but cant see so good the diference yetxromaniaa1 2d
5d So, what to farm now? At the moment, I'm quite ok doing GR70+, but it's not an easy ride. What do you guys suggest build/gear wise? Should I just keep leveling to be able to do higher grifts, or is there generally room for improvement? https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Coroner-2734/hero/98048508Coroner10 5d
5d Support with Command Skeletons There are roughly 2 types of necro supports: Death Nova: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jskm-1507/hero/93069570 Bone Spear: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/wawoo-3383/hero/90608308 Death Nova build is pretty straightforward, but why do people keep taking Command Skeletons with decreased essence cost for Bone Spear one? When Land of the Dead is on cd you probably still should spam Bone Spear for Zodiac ring procs, when LotD is on you should still spam Bone Spear for same reason. So where is the room for Command Skeletons cast and what is it for?PainTrain1 5d
5d Mantle of Channeling Skill: Siphon Blood - Siphon Blood heals you for 2% of your total health every second while channeled. Is siphon blood intended to receive the legendary property buff, or not by design? I'm not sure if this question has been aired but hey-ho.Jay1 5d
6d Speed Demon Hey Guys. I got abit of a problem with speed demon conquest. Therefore im looking for some1, who would help me out with this Conquest. Looking forward to hearing from you :D Thank you. Battletag: paen#2449Paen4 6d
17 Sep Can Strongarm Bracers proc on frozen enemies? I want to know if when i cast land of the dead wearing halcyon amulet will it apply the strongarm extra damage buff only on those mobs it can actually make jump (as in those that were not blinded/stunned/frozen before i popped land of the dead)? Any help would be greatly appreciated ;) - thanks.gZuppl0 17 Sep
12 Sep I cant play Rathma :( This sucks!!! So I have some ok items right now (Char = Lylith) ... the standard Rathma skills/build etc... 41% CDR ... Devour on numlock etc For the life of me... I cant just find the right rhythm to play this build!!! I start clicking way too many different things... then all of a sudden lose Mages, lose Essence and cant do anything! I end up running around kiting looking for health globes for Reapers Wraps hahaha T_T Its probably my time playing Lazy Inarius, giving me bad habits XD Any tips? Key binding locations maybe? Plz I wanna git gud :(Grishnackh26 12 Sep
12 Sep Skeletons look abysmal D3 destroyed the diablo universe for me after its amazing predecessors in D1 and D2. With plenty of WoW tokens to feed my blizzard balance I thought why not give my beloved necro a chance in D3. But damn how wrong I was: it's 2017 and my skeletons look like trash created by an intern who obviously likes a comic style - or you might think there is some graphical glitch which interferes with the real model: https://picload.org/image/rpdgwlli/diabloiii642017-06-2811-17-08-.png Picture of D2 skeletons from the diablo wiki: https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/9/9d/SkeletonPlenty.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150809155004DaedalusAI12 12 Sep
12 Sep Jesseth set vs Reilena hook hi guys my mage necro was running with jesseth /reilena hook in cube/ but i just got this 2h reilena hook with asurdly high dmg...when i equip it my sheet dps goes u from 750k to 1,2 million...so i dropped jesseth and stic with reilena /scythe of the cycle in cube/ and basically the difference now is bone armour instead of command skellies. but command skellies is 400% bonus dmg and cyclone 300% but i guess this sheet difference in dps in more then worth this 100%, right...? my health went down a little though, from 850k to 760k... cheers!JackTheDark16 12 Sep
11 Sep CHC vs. CHD Hi guys, is there a general consensus on the above, CHC vs. CHD - shall there be any proportion, any rule of a thumb? Atm, my rathma / jesseth mage necro has 40.5% CHC and 440% CHD...is that ok? I am running T10 now and looks ok but my EQ is lacking a little with key pieces missing like TNT and Krysbian sentence :(JackTheDark6 11 Sep
11 Sep Inarius Set bonus + Bone Armor model? When you get the 6 set bonus from Inarius Set, the Bone Armor model is no longer displayed. Is there a way of making it visible again? I just love that model and I found it rather disappointing that the set specifically made for bone armor does make it disappear. Thanks in advance!JamezBondo1 11 Sep
09 Sep RATHMA FACEROLL SUMMONER 95+ BUILD ... Here is smooth and easy to play real summoner build. Make sure you read the build description. Gamestyle is incredibly fun and the dmg is amazing! Short description: Singularity mage on autocast get fueled by spike bones (Reilenas Shadowhook), devour an autocast and globes (spawned by life from death and mobs, essence from reapers wrath). Command skeletons with enforcer rune give dmg buff and control. Land of the Dead (massive globespam) is pure armageddon. ... ... If you like the build, please upvote and give +1 here and on diablofans, so more people see this and can enjoy the true necro pet build :)Melancholy36 09 Sep
08 Sep Area damage Hi! I'm curious about area damage. The definition in game says that there is a 20% chance to apply all your damage to enemies within 10 yards. 10 yards. But where is it from? I mean around your character or around the targeted enemy? With my rathma necro I have 89% area damage and I can go for +20% as well. I'm not sure that area damage works with rathma because we are trying to stay far away from enemies. Maybe attack speed is better (on my coe now I have 8% cdr and I can change it for attack speed or are damage or int). In addition I can roll attack speed insted of area damage on my bracers as well. Please help me to decide. Here is my character: https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LadyPaka-2817/hero/98484818 Ty, LPLadyPaka5 08 Sep
05 Sep What to choose? So ive been looking over some builds on diablofans and im new to necro, now im trying to figure out which builds to use for solo and group. i got the idea that blood lancer is one of the popular builds atm when i check the leadersboards but i keep seeing ppl asking for znecro or rathma for groups. now i got some builds that i think are ok but i just wanna know like the top 5 builds to focus on since there are 5 slots in the armory. so at this moment i got these builds that i wanna check out. For solo/group GR: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/91053-corpseless-blood-lancer-gr-push-meta For speed t13 or bounty: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/93412-singularity-speed-txiii-speedfarm-build For group GR: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/94504-ze-necromancer-support-rathma-speed http://www.diablofans.com/builds/94503-ze-necromancer-rathma-dps-speed now is my question, are these the best choices and can you recommend any other build that is better than these? also looking for a 5th build for last slot.Kiriha0 05 Sep
04 Sep Help with GR Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone has any advice for how to clear GR 70 solo. I am currently able to do 67-69 with some difficulty but 70 is just too tough. Here is my pg https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Morker-2176/hero/97188570 Any thoughts on what I should be working on or what I should be changing? ThanksMorker4 04 Sep
02 Sep dmg drop vs dmg gain from endless walk ? Hi again, I just got my Compass Rose from Kadala but it rolled /but it did roll finally/ with bad stats /dmg, int, vit, armour/ and I rerolled IAS to socket and got inside esoteric alteration for dmg mitigation. Anyway, i had another ring befor in this slot with chd and chc. When I changed to Rose i got a drop in sheet dps from 705k to 625k. But now I can see very often this dmg bonus from endless walk set active as most of the time i stand commanding skellies, casting spikes for stun or curse etc. So, is this drop in sheet dps worth equipping the rose and getting the 2 set bonuses? cheers guys!JackTheDark3 02 Sep
31 Aug Repair pestilance and other builds LoN should work for normal legendary not ancient. For Crusader - upgrade builds which using Shield bash, Fist of heavens, Phalanx For Monk - upgrade builds which using Inna set For Necromance - rework Pestilance set, corpse expl and lance is stupid, its supported by trog and inarius, make supported for example primary skills or poison nova. For WD - upgrade builds using Zunnimasa bulds, There is no big diferens betwen zuni and hell for top bulds - always pets also items with special power which is not chose by rhykkers and others who make bulds and others copy that. are now less usable than before - planty of items, sklls - runas, and set (for example blackthorne) is now mega shi tyZasz0 31 Aug
31 Aug scythes - cycle vs. reilena vs Fang i have the 3 of them both cubed. which would be best to apply to Jesseth's in case of Rathma /Jesseth mages / pet build? thx!JackTheDark2 31 Aug
30 Aug Necromancer - synergies questions? Hi againa, I really got carried away with this necro thing...and funny thing I am not much of a gamer Anyway, could you help me with some isues? - scuthe of the cycle - as long as i have bone armour on my mages deal 300% more dmg? so it is only a thing of casting BA every minute or so? - frostburn - does it apply to my cold mages? this 20% increased cold dmg and 50% chance to freeze? I want to cube it as now I have 2 pairs and apply it to my armour as atm I am rolling cold mages waiting for the Rathma do drop :( - Jesseth set - when my skellies are commanded my minios do 400% dmg. But - is it only when i command them? Because in the skill description it says if they kill target they are automatically commanded - so when they are auto commanded do I still get the 400% bonus? how long does the bonus last? Btw, is there any magic trick to get missing pieces of Rathma and Inarius quicker ;) cheers!JackTheDark6 30 Aug
29 Aug sheet dps drop with rathma set Hi guys, beginning /noob/ necro player here again with yet another question: I am slowly working towards full pet becro build, collecting rathma set atm /got 4 pieces :)/ I also managed to craft jesseth set :) But what I noticed is i will have a drop in dps when equipping both sets. at te same time these two sets offer huge bonuses to skeleton mages and command skeletons - in hundreds of percent. So - will this percentulal dmg increase to skeleton mages damage from the two sets compensate for the damage loss in sheet dps? I guess equipping the sets willdrop my dps from 700k to 500k. How shall I handle this whole dps issue with regard to this huge +hundreds % dmg boost to skeleton mages damages? Cheers!!!JackTheDark2 29 Aug
29 Aug back with few noob questions Hi guys, - is pain enhancer any good for a pet necro? /skellies/skelly mages/ - dayntee binding - can I get it form Kadala? cheers!!!JackTheDark2 29 Aug
28 Aug Dmg Range vs Int (Primal Ancient, High Paragon) At high paragon levels w/ Rathma, what is better on a ring, int or damage range? Looking at a primal ancient Krysbin's with 650 Int / 105-210 Damage / 7%AS / Socket. (Yes, no crit, boo). Deciding what to roll off for Crit.Immoros3 28 Aug
27 Aug Pestilance build play GR 70+ https://www.d3planner.com/283735337Zasz2 27 Aug
27 Aug wish i didnt buy the necro cause it sucks necro sucks for solo leveling , cant survive on anything above hard without pets. u just dont get xp when a minion kills the mob even when u curse the crap out of every mob u see. started the season at 5pm with high hopes to play necro. 7hours later and only 50 , man i wish i didnt buy this crap and just leveled a nice demonhunter or crusader like always. 2 hours level 70 on a demonhunter or crusader . !@#$ the necroRozallaWow13 27 Aug
24 Aug extracting / applying legendary powers - Trag Oul Fang Hi Guys, if I extract the power "deal 150% - 200% more dmg to cursed enemies" and apply it to my necro current 1h yellow scythe does it mean I automatically do 150% - 200% more dmg? - I run skellies / skelly mages build with CE as support; bone spikes for essence buildup. And I always curse before any fight ;) i.e. my skellies, my skelly mages and CE dmg is increased by these 150% - 200% always provided I curse the enemies first? or do I have to use this cursed / grim scythe combo to get this result? Cheers guys!JackTheDark5 24 Aug
23 Aug necromancer and his damage Hi guys, I am running a necro using skeletal mages and corpse explosion mainly. How should I optimize my damage in this case? I rerolled some stats on yellow gear to get +%skeleton mages dmg and +%corpse explosion dmg. My CHC is 40% and CHD 270%. Skeletal mages and corpse explosion in the description reads "350...400% weapon dmg" So only weapon dmg is important? What about other bonuses? Do my mages and corpse explosion inherit other bonuses from other items, like CHC, CHD, flat +dmg from rings and amulets etc? Shall I even look at the dmg displayed at my toon profile under 'damage"? Basically, how should I maximize the damage for my necro - who uses mages, skeletons and corpse explosion? cheers!!!JackTheDark2 23 Aug
23 Aug Rathma build - 90GR - tips for higher? Looking for some help with this build. https://www.d3planner.com/828632187 I finished a 90GR in 13:10, but I dont think I can do much better. Maybe if I do some fishing. I don't have a ton of cooldown on my gear (currently 20.5%), and I know I could do better with it, but I would give up some damage, unless I got some really perfect rolls on jewelry. And my jewelry is not ancient. Anything I can do to push a little higher with existing gear? I've tried switching out Decrepify with simulacrum, but since I'm rather squishy, I do worse (I have to kill trash.) I'm working towards a cooldown build, but it seems a long way off.FurianXO3 23 Aug
23 Aug Trag'Oul RG killler Hi, Can anyone explain to me in few words how to proc the stricken gem on the RG killing? I'm stuck on this operation, my mates aspect from me to kill it fast, but even I respect the rotation of CoE, I do not kill it in one round. The runs are in the lvl. 100.radu67028 23 Aug
22 Aug Thorns and you! Just curious, am I the only one who's been using thorns as supplemental damage, rather than a mainstay of a build? I've been finding almost all my runtimes improve even with just 100k thorns and aberrant animator on. I also think its one of the more fun mechanics in the game! Anyone else?kosherat1 22 Aug
21 Aug Necro: weapon dmg type important? Having finally found a nice Scythe that fits, I am wondering, if I have to reroll my damage enhancement (which is arcane). When is the damage type important for a necromancer (and in part. with pets)?BlackPrince3 21 Aug
21 Aug FrostBurn gauntlets work with Skeleton Archers. Hi guys, Incase you was not aware of this. The frost burn gauntlets works with Skeleton archers. Also not sure what diminishing return it is but it procs very very often on same mob. I tried this without full rathma set in Rifts, just using Skeleton archers to see if they freeze mobs. And yes they do. They proc from minions AFTER you commanded them, apart from the normal 3 second freeze. I didnt know this until I tried myself, and I need to try to work this in somehow as its not only another form of CC, its another form of proccing krysbins. It does not work for Witch doctor as they have no cold minons as far as Im aware. But the necromancer do.Waagabond2 21 Aug
20 Aug Can REVIVED CORPSES make advantage of these bonuses ? Hello, I like to play as a summoner Necromancer. And there are several questions that I couldn't identify yet. Please let me know if Necromancers REVIVED CORPSES can make advantage of these bonuses written below? 1) Are Revived Corpses considered as Minions and Pets all the time? 2) Bones of Rathma Set (6 piece bonus): Each active Skeletal Mage increases the damage of all minions and Army of the Dead by 625%, up to 2500% 3) Can Revived Corpses and Skeletal Minions get advantage of Player's Crit. Chance and Crit. Damage while attacking? Tooltip says "weapon damage", so I wonder if I waste possible damage by adding crit. related items instead of using +damage items. 4) Nayr's Black Death bonus: Each different poison skill you use increases the damage of your poison skills by 65% for 15 seconds. Does REVIVE [Horrific Return (posion)] can get advangate of this weapon bonus as well ? 5) Can Revived Corpses use the bonus of Enforcer Legendary Gem? [Increase the damage of your pets by 15.00%. Your pets take 90% less damage. (Requires Rank 25)] Thank you.Fallen3 20 Aug
19 Aug Command Skeletons "Active" State I find it rather difficult at times to tell whether my skeletons are on their command frenzy (i.e. when the skill is "active"). I've noticed they turn to a purplish shade and are faster, but when the screen is full of monsters - some of which may be enemy skeletons themselves - I can't always tell if they're active or not, and I'd rather reactivate it (for the Jesseth Arms bonus) than try and figure it out, which probably burns essence for no good reason. It would be really helpful if there was an easy and prominent way to know if they skeletons are in a frenzy or not. Moreover, since the Jesseth Arms set benefits so much from the skeletons being in said frenzy, and since their target is ofttimes not too important (as they just move on to the next one when their current one dies), it's rather annoying that you need to have a target to activate the skill at all. There were a few times when I was cleansing a cursed chest (the 100 enemies variety) and I had to try to activate the skill several times since the target I tried to use died before I pressed the button. I don't care who the skeletons attack, so long as they are in a frenzy so I can get the damage bonus. I understand that without the set the target of the skill is much more important, but making it an absolute requirement is a bit much... Why not remove this requirement and have the skeletons choose a target on their own when it isn't provided for them (like they do with the Jesseth Arms set when their current target dies)? Many thanks in advance. =)Kyre4 19 Aug
15 Aug Whats the point of Grim Scythe for Solo Corpse Lance I saw on the leaderboard that some guys use Grim scythe cursed rune for the Trag ouls corpse Lance Build instead of decripify borrowed time. What benefit brings this? best regardsWarrior3 15 Aug
14 Aug Necromancer visual bug While you play with the Necromancer, if you pause the game you see your character with his pet on the right and his weapon on the left. On the title screen however, his pet is on the left covering his weapon and in the case of scythes, it covers it completely. Necro pet on the title screen should be on his right, not on his left.Mithrazel1 14 Aug
12 Aug Why Pay for Necromancer ? I have been playing blizzard games since 2004, I did play Diablo I and II back in the days, where the game was complete and I did purchase a game that was functional with complete content. Diablo III is an incomplete game @Blizzard. You are supposed to keep patching it, you are supposed to give us more content and the necromancer is part of that content. I have paid for an incomplete game and I am not satisfied, I do not want to pay for a dlc every time you want to introduce a new character. Keep the wings and the pets. We all paid for an incomplete game, how many years have passed and yet the auction house is still down ?? why ?Pestilencer161 12 Aug
12 Aug necromancer rathmas no crit? Something just happend in one GR only got 4 crit chance ?Biffen2 12 Aug
11 Aug Fueled by Death passive Does anyone know if this passive has been patched?NeillDor2 11 Aug
10 Aug Follower rework ? Necro pack should be the perfect moment to introduce a Rathma Priest cursed skilled hireable follower. It would attend old asking and current asking about: - A new follower. - Solo player incentive. - One little hand to rookie and medium players to complete the Primal GR gate which they state to be impossible to achieve (so the follower cursing monsters could give a little help between 2-4 GR level). - A follower to really support and help 1/2 to 1 GR level high difficult. - A follower which do more than one "wannabe" pet following us. - Legendary exclusive green pieces for this follower (the place and circunstance where drop it could be well explored by the devs). - Necro pack should give some usefull feature to other classes. - A legendary gem to level up in GR but specific for follower (so in this case it would increase one cursed skill effect and it would be exclusive for this rathma follower). Well i could keep writing this list the whole day but that is it. After one pack blizzard always offer great updates for that between 1-2 years (after that just small adjustments - new itens, set revisions etc) so i think this would delivery a good experience. How about you folks ? Which cursed skill do you think would be nice for this follower to have ? Personally like a D2 fan i would like a Priest of Rathman follower cursed skill which would create a huge flaming elemental golem fog in the screen to bring damnation for every monster in that area. It would be crazy. And dreaming high a combo green set could give offensive/support aura to necro minions and maybe one aura to invoke one additional minion or to increase by a little some minions duration.PardalBR1 10 Aug
08 Aug Rathma Mage Ring Rolls (Int or IAS) So I've got both Krysbin's and Circles with intelligence, crit hit damage, crit hit chance, and increased attack speed, crit hit damage, and crit hit chance. Which of the two ends up better? Every single guide I've taken glances at don't show int as a priority at all on rings. Is this because the potential 7% IAS definitely outweighs the smaller amounts of mainstat from a ring, especially non ancient ones? I'd like some clarification, maybe some math on this one? I can't seem to get d3planner to work at all.Shady2 08 Aug
05 Aug Decreptify - Enfeeblement - Krysbin Ive read a few places, that Enfeeblement rune on Decreptify should trigger both "conditions" for the Krysbin ring to deal triple the damage bonus ? Anyone tested this and also since the 100% movement reduction "decays" over 5 seconds is it only for the first second until they are no longer completely immobilized ? At work so cant test myself but would really like to know ;)Logdog0 05 Aug
05 Aug necromancer necromancer is available only online purchase or i can find it within a hard copy as th game .Diablo 3 & reaper of souls ??RAVEN1 05 Aug
05 Aug Necro Videos and Skill Comment Since it is non-season, I leveled my new necro to 70 in no time (paragon points + Gem of Eased Ancient 2 hand weapon + Hellfire ammy and Hellfire ring means even solo to 70 is very easy) and made some videos. ;) Here I borrowed LoN gear from my WD and playing around with a generic LoN Bone build. (Sorry, no real Necro class items yet.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMX_w6NppgI (Shrouded Moors) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiGm_z4oEck (Temple of the Firstborn) Some comment about the skills and passives - Corpse Lance Very high damage! However, it requires corpses to cast. Corpses are Necromancer's unique resource. Killed mobs leave corpses on floor. Several Necro's skills require corpses to cast. Therefore, you need to kill some mobs first with other skills, then finish the remaining with Corpse Lance. - Command Skeleton: Skeletons spawn automatically. Cast it on a mob to have all the skeletons rush to it and deal extra damage! - Frailty Which means mobs have 15% less health! Works on Elites! Blood Rush Basically Necro's version of Teleport. Passives: - Life from Death Currently it generates a lot of health globe. Not surprised if Blizz nerf it in the future. - Final Service Necro's version of cheat death. Heal more for builds that have many pets.Wakeman18 05 Aug
04 Aug Help which Tragouls fang for blood build HELP! I dont know which to pick normal Tragouls Corroded Fang with 2200 dps and 198% damage to cursed OR an Ancient Tragouls Fang with ~3k dps and 161% damage. Any input is appreciated.Deadbuddha1 04 Aug
03 Aug Dps upgrade tips needed Hi! I am trying to push greater rifts this season (never did this really seriously) and kind of stuck around the 70+ at the moment. Have 16.5 k touhness, and with my belt and ring I can keep myself standing if i'm carefull, my problem is dps though. Now i have a few questions, what is the best way to increase my damage?? 1) chasing an acient wep? Or get a better rolled one? I feel this wep is not ideally roled but dont really know what to look for 2) rolling other stats? I dont know if i am doing it right? Am i missing out in something? 3) grinding paragon? 4) chasing other item improvements first instead of wep? Anybody has a good tip for me? https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Martijnvroom-1354/hero/96953690 ThanksMartijnvroom1 03 Aug
03 Aug Seriously...damage reduction from ranged seems off I really cannot figure it out. I have seen by now quite a bit of posts about this and it keeps getting weirder and weirder. On my S11 Necro, I just finished GR60...melee mobs literally can't take any health off of me, neither can most elites...however, out of the blue I get oneshotted by something.... What is even weirder...Say for example a Corpse explosion after I kill a mob, at GR60 that takes about 60% of my health if I stay in the explosion...however when there is an Arcane Enchanted mob the moment I get HIT just once I die. I have the same resistance to Elements and so on...It just seems like something is wrong. Out of desperation I have been Decrepfying everything with perfect Ancient Belt....Aquila chest + RoRG to get the most toughness I can...When I have bone armor on, its over 80mln, although I cannot give exact numbers. And to be fair on my Inarius NON-Season Necro that has like 350 million toughness with bone armor it is absolutely the same thing. I have went further to cut Blood Rush out of my build, not that I really need it as it is a kill all build but def affects my speed overall...and get a Devour Cannibalize for healing...but it really doesn't matter because when I get oneshotted I get oneshotted...kelatazar3 03 Aug
02 Aug Please buff Decay Golem dmg & duration. Problem: the damage buff for the decay golem isn't all that noticeable at higher levels and it falls off very quickly. You'll need to generate a pile of corpses first, have it consume them and then, before you find your next yellow or blue pack, the buff will fall off. Solution: bump up the damage, but more importantly; the duration. Provided it hits like a truck I think it could be fun to run around a map, trying to maintain the decay golem's damage buff. Right now it's a little off. By the time you've generated a pile of corpses for it to consume the stuff you want it to kill is ... well ... already turned corpses (mostly). And by the time you reach the next pack the damage buff is long gone. I think the skill itself looks nice, big golem, felfire effects around it. I would love to get some use out of it. Thoughts ?Fnork8 02 Aug
02 Aug Spam devour/corpse lance Hi! First of all i need to apologize my retarded question. Hope u all wont die laughing. But ive tried and tried with Tragoul bloodlancer and i just cant get it to work. Ive watched videos over and over again. In those videos while lotd is active players are spamming devour and at the same time corpse lance is killing the elites. How should i use those two skills in order to get them to work "at the same time"? Now im just using corpse lance and when im about to die ill use devour. How can i spam devour and still kill the enemies with corpse lance? Sorry for the stupid question but i decided i cant be scared to ask anymore:D Thank you for anyone who finds timw to help me:)etlipe2 02 Aug