General Discussion

23 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris2 23 May 2012
25 Jul 2013 Reporting Potential Exploits, Hacks, or Scams The integrity of Diablo III is incredibly important to us, and we are dedicated to ensuring the game remains a safe and fun environment for everyone. If you have knowledge of a possible exploit, hack, bot, or scam, the best way to inform us is by emailing our hacks team at hacks@blizzard.com or by completing the Hacks Report web form. In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue, as well as any additional details you’re able to provide. We also ask that you refrain from posting information or instructions on how to use potential exploits on the forums. We take reports of any potential exploit, hack, bot, or scam very seriously – and while not every reported exploit we look into turns out to be a real concern, we appreciate everyone’s help in keeping us informed of possible issues as they arise.Takralus1 25 Jul 2013
31 May Season 16 Extension Season 16 has proved to be our most popular Themed Season yet, and we’re glad to hear so many of you are enjoying experimenting with the Ring of Royal Grandeur buff. We’ve seen some really cool and unique builds come out of community theorycrafting and seeing them play out in practice has been exciting! We have plans for Season 17, but they are going to need some time for us to test both internally and via PTR closer to launch. To accommodate both the desire we’ve heard for an extension of Season 16 as well as to give us more time to prepare Season 17 (and Patch 2.6.5), we are moving the Season 16 end date to May 12. We hope that you’re enjoying the change-up to your gameplay during the Season of Grandeur and can’t wait to share with you what we’ve got in store for our next themeNevalistis22 31 May
27 Dec A Quick Word from Blizzard Hey, everyone, We just wanted to let you know, there are still ongoing discussions as we’re studying your feedback; stay tuned for further thoughts. We’d like to seize this opportunity to comment on something that’s important to us. Nobody is ‘deleting negative posts’ (just look at the first pages of the forum). Actually, we have been diligently poring over ‘negative feedback posts’ these last days as they are really useful for our reports. We read every thread, every sentence and we relay your sentiment so that informed decisions can be made. Personally, I must admit it’s frustrating to witness disappointment, while the future for Diablo is honestly so awesome. You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;) However, posts that might be deleted are, as always, posts that ignore our Code of Conduct and that would hinder the forum’s purpose as a communications platform: troll posts, harassment posts, low-effort and meme posts, posts with profanity (masked or not), advertisement posts or spam posts, etc. Those posts help no one. So, please (please!) keep sharing your feedback and be as articulate and civilized as you can. This forum is your stand, your choice to make your voice heard (and every voice matters). Use it wisely and constructively.Kheluriel500 27 Dec
37m 413 paragon player clear GR 140 Hello guys, I always read that a lot of noob players say that if you want to clear high GR, you need to be high paragon player. This is absolutely nonsence. I know Barbar player who had less than 400 paragon and plays supp Barb like a GOD, like truly Master Barbarian Support! Most of you just say "hmmmmm 400 para player will die every single time at GR 140". Truth is, he NEVER died at all. So message to you is simple. If you are not able to push GR 140 - GR 150, you are just bad player. Deal with it. PS: This very low paragon player will reach GR 150 soon. You cannot do anything about it, because he plays much much much much much better than most high paragon players. That's a fact. Well, soon very low paragon player will reach leaderboards with 4-man GR 150. Easily. Proof for noobs that do not believe it: http://tinypic.com/r/2q013jr/9 http://tinypic.com/r/24uxh6a/9Seraph5 37m
6h PvP Idea In the next Diablo they should make the PvP similar with the PvP in Ascend:Hand of Kull where you can invade in someone else game and and fight him, or make like something where you have your own territory that you need to protect ; if you lose , you would chose to trade a piece of armour , gold ,resources or a part of the territory Also ,make like a skill rating thing where if you attack low rated people you don't get much Is just an idea , but it would be awesome to have this in Diablo and much more people would playjustx876 6h
12h Diablo 3 vs Path of exile? D3 still popular? Hello!, Between diablo 3 and path of exile what is the ''better'' game for you and why? also do you play both or just one of them? for me i like both games just as much but i tend to like diablo a tad more cause its been my favorite franchise for a very long time it just lacks content atm.. I havent played diablo 3 for a while is it a good time to come back to it? do a lot of people still play?Hexxur11 12h
14h diablo 3 not smooth at 75hz why?Jittery gameplay Guys im having some issues with diablo 3 ive been away for while so i thought id install it and play it again, after installing i booted it up but i noticed the game doesnt feel smooth or look smooth it looks jittery even tho my fps is a locked 75fps cause im using vysnc and 75hz monitor, i tried to investigate why by lowering all my settings,tweaking nvidia settings but all has no effect my pc is good enough for this game cause i played it super smooth before and other games more demanding runs better but ill post my specs below anyway... i started to google it and i found out that diablo engine runs at 60 fps so if i use higher than 60hz aka 75hz the game will not feel smooth is this true? i havent tested that yet,but if not what can i do?? also ive noticed that fullscreen runs a tad worse than fullscreen windowed thats weird shouldnt it be the other way around? specs are: AMD Ryzen 5 1500x 3.8ghz GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb or 6 dont remember 8gb ddr4 ssd drive kingston 240gb i believe Acer Nitro 24inch1ms gaming monitor 75hzHexxur4 14h
15h Out of Time debuff? Hi all. So I was happily going along Arreat Crater when suddenly I encountered an elite-pack of some nasty affix combination. I accepted the challenge thrown my way and started whacking away. The group proving to be particularly tough killed me a few times but finally I managed to work it down to just the leader-elite. "Hooray, my troubles will soon be over!" I remember thinking, but little did I know that doom was creeping up on me. Because apperently if you take to long to kill an elite you get some kind of damage over time on you called "Out of Time" and you die even faster? I mean, what the hell? I get punished for trying to kill the guy instead of skipping him (not that this would've been a realistic option)? What I'd like to know is if this is a new debuff or have I been too awesome this whole time that I've never taken this long to kill something? Because honestly, even though I assume that there must be a reason for it, it's kind of a bull!@#$ty thing to do to us hardworking heroes!...Stein11 15h
19h Out of time debuff is just stupid. So blizzard - why can't we fight with mob just kiting them for 20minutes? If someone still doesn't know what "out of time" is - if you fight with a boss on inferno you get debuff called "out of time" that takes hp from you pretty fast. It's just sick that I've got extremely hard elite to 1/100 hp and then i got killed from it lolRabus58 19h
1d Ideas for a Diablo 4 Hey Blizzard, I know you will not listen or pay attention to the fans, but here are a couple of ideas for your Diablo 4. 1.) Demon Lords attack in unison. 2.) Demons do experiments on humans to turn them into demons. 3.) Demons capture a nephilim and do experiments on he/her, creating a new breed of demon/nephilim hybrid. 4.) Combination of 1, 2, & 3; or just a combination of 2 & 3, since they are mostly related. Anyone come up with an idea for Diablo 4, since Blizzard has probably run out of ideas.Siphron21 1d
1d Scenarios - A new way to play idea. We are all well known to the rifts. We grind them day out to get the paragonlevel up. But.. its the same every time. Get to the point the rift guardian spawns as fast as posible, and do it all over again. I have a new idea, that takes some of the Arcade games in Starcraft 2, and mix them in Diablo 3. A scenario, like the rift, where you spawn in a basecamp, and has to defend, the base against numberless waves of demons. Go out on the map, and kill specific targets commanders, and bring back some sort of currency. And use that to upgrade your basecamp, towers, extra guards, better gear to NPC, send extra NPC waves against the demon. You as a player need to take over strategic posisions of the map, a tower, another basecamp, and progress the game in that way. You need those extra bases to upgrade your base and soldiers within a timelimit, otherwise you will get overwhelmed. Fail is when your base is destroyed by demons and there commanders. Win will be when you kill the demon General commanding the army. Think of the Starcraft Arcade game Crap Patrol 2. Blizzard also made a similar map in the protoss campain where you take over areas to make both terran and zerg (your AI allies) expand there base and upgrades. Diablo 3, is perfect for that kind of "Hero Siege" :) But we need the basebuilding, expanding in the scenario, so you feel, and see your progress actully work. What do you guys think?Arctorius2 1d
2d Odyn Son primal ancient dropped 2 times. Hello people Of Diablo 3 reaper of souls, i have some time ago completed 75 greater rift, and got no ancient primal out of it, later the same day i got 1 weapon named Odyn Son, and after some time i got the same ancient primal again (Odyn Son) since then over a couple of months i have not seen any ancient primal drop for me again, is this a bug? since it clearly says complete a greater rift rank 75.! please respondGlizzartbarb17 2d
2d Option to lock cursor to the window on windowed mode Please give us the option to lock the mouse cursor to the window while on windowed mode, the option already exist for Fullscreen windowed mode and it not being available on non-fullscreen is severely annoying. One thing would be just clicking outside of the window range. but something that happens more often is clicking on the window borders constantly resizing the window or moving it around over and over again while playing. I dont know how hard it would be to add this options since it already exist for Fullscreen windowed mode but it would be a great QOL change to add to the ones already added on season 17.TroyDsX0 2d
2d Assassin Class We need a new class.. a unique class.. a class that we, the community, need and want. I'm talking about an assassin/rogue class. We got the Demon Hunter which is the closest thing, but I want a class that jumps in and does burst. Like Valeera. I always seem to collect daggers but no one who's melee range to use them and it doesn't make sense. We have a Necromancer DLC. I honestly wouldn't mind playing for a assassin/rogue DLC <3Romakiha37 2d
2d Give me Diablo Immortal beta access please Blizzard. Please please please, I'll be good boy I promise it Blizzard. I will clean my room, help my grandma with the groceries and stuff. please please pleaseMithrandir16 2d
3d Diablo III Forum Migration – This Summer As with other Blizzard game titles, the time has arrived for the Diablo III forums to migrate to new forum software. There are a few important things to note about this migration process: Existing threads will not be carried over to the new forums The existing forums will be available in read-only mode for some time after the Forum Migration completes The same forum categories that you are used to will be available on the new forums Logging into the new forums will be no different from the current forums; just sign in with your existing Battle.net account and you'll be good to go! We’re targeting the forum migration to happen between June 24 – July 9th – we are letting the community know early so they can be prepared for the switch to new forums. We’ll keep the community updated as we get closer to the dates above and post about when the final switch to the new forums will happen. We're looking forward to our shiny new community space and hope to see you there.Naghastis15 3d
3d Season 17 Conquests - Avarice / Avarita The Avarice (SC) / Avarita (HC) conquests require a 50,000,000 gold streak. Whilst it's possible to achieve these conquests by clearing mob-heavy maps such as "Not The Cow Level" whilst wearing a Boon of the Hoarder gem, that method relies to some extent on luck, and having had a trip to Greed's Vault to obtain the gem and level it up. However, there is a slow but 100% sure way to get the conquest done that involves opening bounty caches. Ensure you dismiss your pet and that you stand still whilst opening them. Once you've opened all the caches, re-enable your pet and it will pick up the gold in a streak. A T13 bounty cache contains 1,190,000 gold. 43 T13 caches contain enough gold to achieve the conquest. A T14 bounty cache contains 1,440,000 gold. 35 T14 caches contain enough gold to achieve the conquest. A T15 bounty cache contains 1,540,000 gold. 33 T15 caches contain enough gold to achieve the conquest. A T16 bounty cache contains 1,640,000 gold. 31 T16 caches contain enough gold to achieve the conquest.Meteorblade49 3d
3d Rift Bosses I run the crusader ricochet build in S17. It's not very effective on single target, but when there's loads of minions then it does massive damage. Would you therefore always spawn Saxtris please, Blizzard? He spawns loads of little flies that makes it easy to one-shot him. thanks :pShaolin2 3d
4d Gem lost using armory! My gem "Pain Enhancer" level 90 dissapeared when i used the armory, ive checked everything and its totally gone. Blizzard please help me!Azog8 4d
4d Lootsharing problem Hello, I've upgraded my account recently but I am not able to share my loot with friends or visa versa, any ideas on this? Thanks in advance!Agamory1 4d
5d Non Season Leaderboards full of botters Community managers please forward this message to your Hacks Team!!!! The top leaderboards spots are full of botters in non season!!!!! The more you wait to ban those cheaters the more you kill your own game. Ban those botters in nonseason ASAP!!!!!!Sephiroth152 5d
5d Is this tested info still accurate? https://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/91166-elite-affixes-types-and-damage-reduction-mechanics It's about melee and ranged damage reduction not working against all elemental spawns from elites. Since all damage from monsters is classified as either melee or ranged, you would think that the matching damage reduction type would actually work against those attacks. Those test results are 5 years old now so does anyone know if this issue was ever fixed since then, with updates? I really hope it has, it would seem like such a massive fail if those non-functioning mechanics are still broken.Noodles2 5d
6d [BUG] JH (2) + CD + Haunt = Instant kill [SOLVED] I'm currently running a 2p Jade Harvest (and rest yellow items) and use the Creeping Death talent and Haunt (works with several runes) (in season 17). I'm pretty sure the game client is miss-calculating the damage because I twoshot everything on any difficulty. It seems like the second haunt is doing infinite damage.Curiosity3 6d
6d Dragon ground pattern So I found this in eternal battlegrounds: https://imgur.com/a/hySjJeh I'm guessing it's not a coincidence, does anyone else know about similar ground formations?Cookieh5 6d
17 Jun Why is the starting/home town still random? Bonus Act is no more, so why is starting town still random? it would be a small and simple QoL improvement to make New Tristram the default starting/home town for Adventure mode. Most people just automatically teleport there anyways :)MrTato17 17 Jun
17 Jun Gr reset Because of how retarded is GR rng. How many times do you usually reset rift when pushing until you don't get placed in empty rift or just worst map?Druitz6 17 Jun
17 Jun Regions! I hate the region system. I absolutely despise it. I have friends from both, EU and NA. I wish there was a way to play the game without choosing which "side to take". Buying 2 different versions, having 2 Battlenet accounts and whatever else is is a poor solution. How is Diablo 3 region system going to work?MaxHax3 17 Jun
17 Jun Is it just me or is D3 not as scary as D2? To me it seems that it has gone alot less scary than my first playthrough in Diablo 2. What do you think?Murvats45 17 Jun
17 Jun Gelatinous Sire bug now affects every enemy minion The bug where you kill Gelatinous Sire too fast and it becomes invincible now affects regular minions. I was in a game with archon wizard and there were few enemies that got nuked down too fast and didn't die. They do not drop loot when that happens nor they count towards rift progress. It is being reported since 2016 (maybe even earlier?) and not only it wasn't solved, it now affects regular enemies as well.PieknyTomek7 17 Jun
17 Jun New to Diablo 3: How to tell how many hours I played? I am new to Diablo 3 I wanted to know how many hours I have played of the game. ThanksTheForsaken4 17 Jun
16 Jun 1-70 Level Boost Yeah, I was just thinking if some of you guys might also be interested in getting some fresh chars boosted from 1-70. I boost other guys too from time to time but it´s not really efficient since you barely find 1-2 guys when you´re in the mood of helping around. So in case you like the Idea of such a thread existing, I will post from time to time when I´m in the mood of helping you out. If you also need some starter gear, I don´t mind letting you leech some rifts and grifts too.F00kernaut1 16 Jun
16 Jun Ramaladni's Oversight Hi there. I got this feeling that, with the introduction of T16 and the added legendary count, there's a slight oversight in the game, concerning Ramaladni's Gift. They are useless around paragon 2-300.. I'm at Paragon 800 now, which is think is pretty standard for many, whos not pushing for #1 in GR. I'm just here to spend some time, and have some fun with some friends. But I now have 13 of these Gifts sitting in my chest mocking me. I would like to see 1 of 2 things done to them please :) 1: The easy solution. Make them disenchant-able. Just let me get my FS and move on. Should be no harm done by that. 2: Give them more use. Here I would love to see players be able to use them on Jewelry. Or maybe even make an ancient version, that is for Jewelry and/or weapon, and a normal like the one we have. Also. Is it possible to get a button more at the Blacksmith. "Disenchant everything that isn't Ancient". You quite fast get to a point in the game, where ancient is all that counts. Ofc, that is even more this season. If not, I would love to see an option that turns off the "Are you sure you wanna disenchant this legendary?" question box. Just a few suggestions, that would at least make my gaming experience that bit better. Hope this "letter" reaches you. Best regardPrank16 16 Jun
15 Jun The Slaughtered Calf Inn. As the door of the tavern was opened a gust of wind had the beeswax lights flicker treacherously, most of the locals didn't even bother to look up from their early dinners. Plain but wholesome meals that filled their bellies and kept starvation at bay for another night. The door shut again as quickly as it was opened, as was custom around here. Those that was of a superstitious nature would often argue that a door opened too long was inviting the spirits in. And spirits Tristram had aplenty. But this evening something farm more corporeal entered. Welcome to The Slaughtered Calf. A forum roleplaying initiative made by me, and hopefully someone might find it interesting and want to participate. The setting is at the beginning of Diablo 3, which means Decard Cain is still within Tristram. Anyone that wants to participate can do so. No demands of perfect English, no demands on perfect grammar. The only wish I have is for people to have fun. Warcraft is not the only game that can have roleplay! I hope someone is interested in participating.Rainbow4 15 Jun
15 Jun Mage - elemental exposure - not visible? so the buff from elemental exposure is no longer visible? I havent played mage for some time, but i kinda thought that it was visible how many stacks i have and what is the remaining time.sh3riff1 15 Jun
14 Jun stash search bar i love the new search option. But why does it always open on the search bar every time i open and put stuff in i try to move away (i use W for force move) and it always starts typing and it looks like im typing in a web address. thankfully it doesn't show browser history. can you not implement a small change so it doesn't natively start with the search bar its only a minor problem but you know how often people access there stash and it happening every time is getting a bit tedious.wadey8811 14 Jun
14 Jun Any HC Seasonal Monks?? Willing to help me gear up with lootshare about 12hrs from now? I am already leveled up, just looking to gear up and get a few sets? Would appreciate it really.Sparky16 14 Jun
14 Jun Suggestion for Implementation: Corgi Pet Hello Blizzard, I'm a stage 4 Brain Cancer survivor, and I love Corgis (I even have one) and I think that a Corgi pet would be amazing for the game! I would love to have a cute corgi (I'd even offer pics of mine as a model) to go around picking up my gold for me! It could be a season pet or a drop from a Corgella type enemy. I'd LOVE my own Corgi! Thank You, Drivestyne PS: I also suffer from a degenerative joint disease called Osteonecrosis, Hypothyroidism, Hypopituitarism, and have had a hip replacement, shoulder replacement, as well as severe chronic pain. I'm willing to provide proof of all of this if I must.Drivestyne14 14 Jun
14 Jun HC dead due to freeze/crash How is this even possible and also just typical. Playing a HC char and getting good at it and the game FREEZES. No input i did was going thru Opening taskmanager No diabloIII.exe is not responing. killed the game thru taskmanager and goes back to the game to see my char is dead. 13-14 good hours wasted dying should be my failure not the game suddenly freezingAsna12 14 Jun
14 Jun LoN after the season ends: rework into 1 amulet I had an idea that would allow us to (mostly) keep all of the currently awesome LoN build possibilities after the season ends, while still being balanced. Rework the LoN set into a single regular legendary amulet that has the set bonus as it's legendary power. It would need the minor alteration of "while this is your only set bonus" changed into "while you have no set item pieces equipped", but it would functionally be almost the same as the current season's theme. The only differences would be that we would have minus one legendary amulet slot, and we would lose the option of temporarily using ancient set items that don't complete any set bonuses. The bonuses to damage and mitigation gained per ancient from LoN would have to be revised downwards somewhat to prevent it from being too overpowered compared to sets, keeping the balance. I just think that having 3 ring slots or 2 ring + 1 amulet slots available to use is much more fun to build with compared to 1 amulet slot + 1 ring or amulet. Non-set ring powers are generally stronger and more interesting than non-set amulet powers, which is why this current season's theme is so fun and (i think) so popular. It would be a shame if we permanently lost all these cool build options when the season ends, i think we should keep those ring slots available when using LoN at all times. Thoughts? Yay or nay?Noodles5 14 Jun
14 Jun Details window - a re-remembered tip. I was analysing the details of my necromancer character and noticed something that i had completely forgotten about. If you hover over any elemental damage bonuses, like +20% poison damage from some bracers, it will show you your updated sheet DPS with this elemental bonus factored in (for damage of that element only). Very useful when comparing two amulets, one with dual critical affixes and one with 1 crit + 1 elemental bonus affix. You can look at the normal sheet DPS value for crit amulets and the one in elemental damage details for amulets with +elemental % to see which is higher if all or most of your damage comes from a single element. I'm sure i noticed this before some time in the past but must have completely forgotten about it. A useful feature to be sure. One other thing is that the two damage mitigation %'s shown next to your elemental resistances are separated according to your actual resistance value (the first %), and the second % is the total combined mitigation from item powers that work against that element. Stuff like esoteric alteration (the main effect that's levelled), and items like Dayntee's Binding, ancient pieces when using LoN, or Golemskin Breeches. Each % will reduce that element type individually, so 50% + 50% means a 75% reduction to damage of that element. Since all sources of mitigation are factored into the details numbers somewhere as long as they are currently in effect with any conditions met, this means the total sheet value of toughness is actually accurate, dynamically adjusting itself according to conditions or temporary durations of damage reduction. One thing i'm not sure about though is specifically melee and ranged damage reduction. Do these only contribute half of their potential toughness gain to sheet toughness, from the game approximating all damage received from enemies being half of the time from one type and half of the time from the other? Or does it approximate that differently to 50/50? Anyway, not knowing that last part bugs me a little but i hope people that like to crunch the numbers like i do find this information helpful. The total (sheet) toughness value is actually very accurate and a much more useful gauge than the sheet value for DPS. Best of luck in those rifts Nephalem.Noodles0 14 Jun
13 Jun My proposal to make simplification in Diablo 3. For one : make the tourmants in one tourmant that permits matchmaking by ilevel of items and/or achievement of the precedent informatic level of tourmant to make the progression of stuff more dynamic. For two : make an improver of ilevel item in exchange of golds to permet jubilation and exaltation of his plays : the improver of ilevel item enhance the caracteristics of the item to the next ilevel of informatic level of tourmant. For three : Permit to pay with gold the up of one caracteristic corresponding to the paragon system and permit to loot rarely a book that up one point of a caracteristic corresponding to the paragon system.Alex4 13 Jun
13 Jun Would someone aid me in how to enchant please? Hello. I am currently using this build. https://www.diablofans.com/builds/73258-firebird-disintegrate-meteor-2-4 And I am not sure how to enchant all my pieces optimally. Would someone aid me and tell me piece by piece what stats to remove and what to make them into? I am sorry for asking, but I do not know the answer myself.Amora3 13 Jun
13 Jun Season 17 sprinter HELP please! Looking for someone to do the sprinter conquest. I haven't done campaign in so long and I need it done for my third conquest! Any help is appreciated!Samb0 13 Jun
13 Jun Botters killed the season for me in less than a week I'm simply not able to compete with scripts and i am also not able to understand the intentional negligence from Blizzards management to tolerate botting on such a large scale, it almost looks like Blizzard really doesn't give a dime about ethics as long they can generate income. I know there are from time to time statements from community managers from Blizzard who state that they won't tolerate this or that but after all the years it's clear to me that it's nothing but dishing out hollow phrases in blue letters. D3 is bot infested like there is no tomorrow. Ever heard about the saying: Preaching water but drinking wine ? And if you need input or ideas in general how to prevent botting because your developers are not able to come up with good or practicable ideas then ask the community and work something out with them, simple as that.... except you'd like to keep everything as it is. Ps: this applies ofc also to account sharing. (pps: check of the IP-timelines via 24h batches)RandyMarsh14 13 Jun
12 Jun random public kicking random kicking am i the only one randomly getting kicked when doing public bounty? i would love if they made you unable to get kicked somehow randomly kicked for afking is fine, kicking for going of the zone/bounty is fine, but getting kicked when running to a bounty all of a sudden without anyone saying or asking whats happening or why one is slower then the others is not okay this is a random group not a premade well balanced group.... its not okay to expect everyone to be top tier speed runners and every bounty to take the same amount of time.. some might just be a little bit slower then a speed lon necro with mages i get the fact botters are here, but they will always be losing 15 caches without knowing why i got kicked is so frustrating the kicking system needs a rework for sure. its not okay that you can kick anyone at any point without any reason people are not gonna consider or look into if what ever reason someone gives for a kick is valid or not, they just see the box and click yes... its not okay its stupid and should be fixeddriscoll55 12 Jun
12 Jun Can't access profile to view characters I've recently bought and been playing Diablo 3 on the xbox one. I read that you can track your characters through your online profile. I linked my xbox account to my battlenet profile but I still can't seem to open my Diablo profile to view my characters and get the below message ...Bumperboot1 12 Jun
12 Jun Conquest Story Speed Run Help Any HC Seasonal Heroes willing to do this with me? I need someone with a fast build. My build is not fast enough. Anyone willing to lend me a hand? Want to finish all ConquestsSparky4 12 Jun
12 Jun Mastering a set dungeon. Hello. I wonder if anyone could give me some helpful hints and tips on how to get the seasonal achievement for mastering a set dungeon on a Demon Hunter? I am not that good with Demon Hunter as this is the first season I have played them properly, and I would appreciate hints on the easiest builds to get this achievement done. (My dream is to get those wings.) Thank you for reading.Amora11 12 Jun
12 Jun make Diablo 3 easier for monk i can`t even play with sunwoko torment 13 one hit kills me what fun is that?? and greater rifts please at least 10 upgrades per stone ,please for the love of pete it`s unplayable for me.doxo10 12 Jun