General Discussion

23 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris2 23 May 2012
25 Jul 2013 Reporting Potential Exploits, Hacks, or Scams The integrity of Diablo III is incredibly important to us, and we are dedicated to ensuring the game remains a safe and fun environment for everyone. If you have knowledge of a possible exploit, hack, bot, or scam, the best way to inform us is by emailing our hacks team at hacks@blizzard.com or by completing the Hacks Report web form. In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue, as well as any additional details you’re able to provide. We also ask that you refrain from posting information or instructions on how to use potential exploits on the forums. We take reports of any potential exploit, hack, bot, or scam very seriously – and while not every reported exploit we look into turns out to be a real concern, we appreciate everyone’s help in keeping us informed of possible issues as they arise.Takralus1 25 Jul 2013
5h A Quick Word from Blizzard Hey, everyone, We just wanted to let you know, there are still ongoing discussions as we’re studying your feedback; stay tuned for further thoughts. We’d like to seize this opportunity to comment on something that’s important to us. Nobody is ‘deleting negative posts’ (just look at the first pages of the forum). Actually, we have been diligently poring over ‘negative feedback posts’ these last days as they are really useful for our reports. We read every thread, every sentence and we relay your sentiment so that informed decisions can be made. Personally, I must admit it’s frustrating to witness disappointment, while the future for Diablo is honestly so awesome. You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;) However, posts that might be deleted are, as always, posts that ignore our Code of Conduct and that would hinder the forum’s purpose as a communications platform: troll posts, harassment posts, low-effort and meme posts, posts with profanity (masked or not), advertisement posts or spam posts, etc. Those posts help no one. So, please (please!) keep sharing your feedback and be as articulate and civilized as you can. This forum is your stand, your choice to make your voice heard (and every voice matters). Use it wisely and constructively.Kheluriel439 5h
01 Mar 2.6.1 Hotfixes - UPDATED 28 FEB Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon that address various bugs or mechanic tweaks. These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued. Last updated December 12. Hotfixes are denoted by the date they were applied to live servers. Previous Hotfixes: [2.5.0] [2.6.0] [LIVE HOTFIXES] General Mystic Fixed an issue where legacy versions of Dead Man's Legacy, Staff of Chiroptera, and Manticore would sometimes display a blank affix in the Mystic's Enchant window (11/8) Items Ivory Tower Ivory Tower now has an internal cooldown (11/8) Ivory Tower's proc now scales with the amount of blocks the player had occur within the internal cooldown timeframe (11/8) This additional change should result in no change in power for this Legendary Warhelm of Kassar Fixed an issue where Warhelm of Kassar was modifying the Crusader's damage by an incorrect amount (11/8)Kheluriel4 01 Mar
02 Feb [2/9] Suspensions and Leaderboard Removals Greetings all, A couple weeks ago, an exploit was discovered in which Necromancers could receive an unfairly high advantage over other classes. Utilizing this exploit required both implicit knowledge and intention to execute and, as a result, we are issuing account suspensions and removing affected records from the leaderboards. You may be wondering why we're executing this now rather than when we originally fixed the exploit; the long and short of it is that this was a very complicated issue to track and we are, as always, dedicated to ensuring we are not punishing players who may be innocent. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to maintain as honest and fair a gaming environment as we can.Kheluriel0 02 Feb
14m dont you guys have phones? umm what happened to no flaming/trolling rule?Rabbit1 14m
29m Diablo Immortal cinematic trailer hits 600k dislikes! This is A LOT of negative feedback... https://youtu.be/RtSmAwpVHsAKagamine8 29m
37m All people should cool off with all this negativity There is a lot of negativity, best to just cool off and uninstall diablo for a bit. Maybe play some other games. For example there are a lot of mobile games. I'm sure all you have phonesdoru90 37m
1h Remove "Introducing Diablo Immortal" from Battle.net Every time i open the Battle.net app to play a Blizzard game i am met by the "Introducing Diablo Immortal" add. - So depressing; and always make me shut down Battle.net right away. Considering the general PC player's attitude towards DI, maybe you should remove the adds…Vollcarl11 1h
1h Can't view my profile! Profile Unavailable This profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons: This account has been inactive for an extended period of time, and cannot be displayed. To be displayed again, the inactive account must first log in to Diablo III. A profile for this account does not exist in this region. If this account has characters in a different server region, a profile may be available at one of the links below: /// All my toons "belong" to the EU region, and the settings say's English (EU), but nothing... Logged in several times... ???ceenode11 1h
2h Is it a good idea to buy ActBli$$ stock now? Isn't it a good idea to buy ActiBli$$ stock now? Because when Immortal will come out its gonna rise high? Or am I mistaken?Falcons15 2h
2h Total D3 hours played Quick poll time, for science! Add up all your Diablo 3 characters' played time (season, non-season, soft/hard, pc/console) and reply here. Don't be embarassed, there's no such thing as 'too much Diablo'. If we get enough replies, I'll share my own as well (which, I'm guessing, will be embarassingly low).Kheluriel206 2h
3h D2 Remastered starting Dev soon? So... I was digging in the blizzard available positions for the last month and found a few interesting things. Please don't throw me in a cage for this one. I am in the testing and development industry so always good to look around. Noted three things on the different sites and listings. 1st. Quiet obvious they are still employing more resources for Diablo Immoral. 2nd. They have Dev positions of different types listed on linkedin and other sites listed for "diablo" projects. Some very specific. These types did catch my eye. -- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/951076346/ -- Its exactly the type of spec i would write for a transformation (remaster) project. 3rd. They have positions where the languages and tools wont match a remaster. So maybe the D4 team lost some team members or they are ramping up the project. So if these appointments run true. They should have the staff they need in the new year. The fastest I've seen a big corp do this type of project in was 3 months. (was very bad, lets hope not to see that type again. ) As we know blizzard never does fast, rather works towards quality. We can expect 9-12 months with the cinematics. As we know that activision's money desires are great, we can expect they port D2 to either the D3 Engine or similar as they would want to release to console for extra money. So that might add further delay. This is just my perspective, taken from the jobs listed and the projects what I have been part of.Mareck3 3h
4h Blizzard market value drops 21.7% (10/11/18) Not even WC3 remaster was able to save Blizzard... lolKagamine86 4h
4h Picture of Blizzard&Netease meeting about monetization There was a picture on Netease website with Wyatt Cheng. It shows a meeting about the monetization of D:I. As you suspected, it's a P2W garbage. Original reddit link as follows: https://old.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/9wlxho/picture_netease_and_blizzard_meeting_and_the/wanderer32 4h
5h Immortal Backlash It seems to me these are not decisions made by Blizzard, but by Activision upper echelon who want to please their investors and share holders. just have a look who left blizzard in the last two years !!! it seems old school blizzard employees tend to agree with the blizzard game community, and leave because they don't like the direction that blizzard is heading towards. Ben Brode lead developer for hearthstone left for unclear reasons yah yah sure "he is gonna help out something someone" .... Mike Morhaime co founder of blizzard leaves because "it is time someone else leads blizzard" But refuses to go in to details why he thinks that ...... This is his child he started blizzard it was his company, his baby and he just decides that someone else should take over ?? If you saw him at the Blizzcon 2018 opening ceremony where he made his announcement, you saw a battered and broken man. You would expect a emotional expression, maybe even some tears. But there was nothing ... as if he was sad but at the same time relieved that it was finally over. that the decision was finally made for him. and there are more examples, of employees who left for unclear reasons. Someone said Blizzard changed but Blizzard did not change Blizzard died, it is just Activision for a while now pretending that Blizzard is still running the show. While they (Activision) keep abusing the good name Blizzard once was.Oznasur0 5h
5h Did U Delete D3? After ımmortal disaster how many of u delete d3?diablord49 5h
6h How do I contribute to GRs where I am slow at killing? As above. I am playing a Helltooth garg WD. I am able to solo GR91, and survive GR95 with no issue. I do higher GRs in group to up my gems. Problem is, I am damn slow at killing. I can count on one hand the number of elites I've downed in group grifts. It's always the necros and even the occasional Wizard who do the killing. Nems are not an option. I literally lose 60% of my dmg reduction if I wear nems. Am I contributing by letting my pets and myself tank? Is there any way I can contribute to high GRs dominated by necros?Fieryeel8 6h
7h Will you adopt Whomper? It is nice to help youth but I lost trust in Blizzard.Zeja0 7h
7h Immortal syndicate - WoW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Cpi4dFjm8&fbclid=IwAR0KwIpuL2g4QBBsgaVux79r49sKNUZeEW9GOIN7xXrAOF9sYnbTr1orB1A Anyone feels the memes? .... One 3 month league of PoE has more content than D3 got in years :D Feels like they got inspired from the "recent" events =))))) "They claim they are immortal... we must prove they are not!!!" =)))))elPadron1 7h
7h Didnt the gameplay trailer have 500k dislikes? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab2-WW1skOM&t=24sCigar8 7h
8h When can we have Diablo Immortal? It was announced already but we're still waiting, why don't they release it? I hope it doesn't get delayed by some fluffy diablo 4 project.Mafia2 8h
8h Gibbering Gemstone Terrible Drop Rate I've killed Chiltara about 250 times over the past few days on t13 with no gibbering gemstone. The drop rate is absolutely abysmal. They need to fix this.Snowball14 8h
8h Servers down? I cant connect and when I do connect I only have 1 char level 1ZimTactics6 8h
10h EURO AH DI Hello, Will Diablo Immortal have auction house for euro?darkfurby1 10h
10h Diablo Immortal and the so far unseen problems I think there are a lot more problems with Diablo Immortal that we haven't seen yet and I believe that at least some of the content that was shown in the demo and trailer will not be part of the game due to China censorship... Just recently I remembered quite a few problems that existed back when World of Warcraft was first released and that it wasn't allowed in China due to various visual aspects that are "problematic" in China. It took quite a few changes for WoW back to be actually released in China. One main change was that the bones of the undead had to be covered up pretty much completely. Same goes for blood that had to be removed and various aspects of the environments had to be changed. That got me thinking if changes like that had to be done with Diablo 3 as well and when I started looking into it I actually found a page that described various changes that had to be done (https://mmoculture.com/2015/03/diablo-iii-a-quick-look-at-some-graphical-changes-for-china-server/ ). Zombies as well as Skeletons for example were changed quite extensively and gore effects were removed as well. In addition Diablo 3 in China is actually free 2 play and includes various microtransactions. 1. You only start with one stash tab and have to buy additional ones with money 2. Pets that drop in the western version have to be bought in the China one 3. The same goes for wings and character pictures 4. There is more like character slots and even XP bonus can be bought If you want to know what to expect from Diablo Immortal regarding microtransactions then Diablo 3 in China is a pretty good indicator on what to expect. In addition to the money stuff and the general restrictions in terms of blood and gore I also have seen the statements made by Blizzard that they want to become more family friendly with Diablo. So that means they will at least aim for a PG rating with Diablo Immortal. I've compared some of the ARPG game and the most tame one I've seen so far is Torchlight 2 which still has a PG-13 (Teen) rating and has pretty much no blood or gore and in general is rather comical when it comes down to the art style. So what will be done to Diablo to achieve the PG rating? I mean there will always be an active depiction of violence in the game and that alone brings its problems when it comes down to age restrictions. Anyway I think that things like the grim reaper like looking boss will not actually be in the game due to it being a skeleton (or it will be changed in various ways). In addition we can expect there to be VERY tame looking enemies and death animations (if at all - they probably just fall down and disappear). From what I've seen I suspect that Diablo Immortal first of all will be very "TAME". In addition due to what NetEase has done to D3 there will be a LOT of microtransaction stuff. And with the direction Blizzard is taking with Diablo Immortal what will the effects be on "other Diablo projects" that are currently being developed? I have a very bad feeling about this....Hombold11 10h
10h 100euros idea I put my 100euros that shards of worldstone will be currency we can buy for real money and we get from doing daily chores with autoplay :-O anyone disagrees ?:-))Mindaugas3 10h
14h A Quick Word From Blizzard North "Iffy50" at Youtube dug this up: ...moGGsor12 14h
15h I bet all the sheeple will attend Blizzcon next year Because that's what you'll do... No matter how much Blizzard disappoints you, you'll always stay loyal to them, like the sheeple you are. If you're really fed up with how Blizzard is treating the Diablo franchise and thier fanbase, then you won't attend next year's Blizzard, no matter how promissing they try to make it be. You're gonna make yourselves HEARD! Feel free to prove me wrong, because you can't.YouWaShock3 15h
15h Blizzcon body language analysis This might seem like a joke but he may be on to something, I hope so for the sake of the integrity of those being analysed. Its not enough to will something to change, actions must also be performed, but acknowledging the problem is the first step. https://youtu.be/yE4POkzvOl0?t=1737Hai1 15h
15h Is blizzard going to shut down after this? will blizzard ever be able to regain all the lost money from the investors, how will blizzard even redeem them self after what happened, will it just die out and be called activision from now on, i really hope so tbh, there is not a trace left of what i loved about blizzard back in the days, the new staff, and now with activision, they have lost sight of what truly makes games great for fans, they care more about money than anything else, they make 100 of millions of dollars each month just from wow alone. how can they be so greedy....Delaborga16 15h
15h Proposal: Diablo 4 with a farming mode on mobile. Proposal to solve the chaos: Diablo 4 with a farming mode on mobile. this is a better way to go. at least for me. I can play on PC and farm some with my phone with the same toon. this way I'll do more farming than ever.Gehn3 15h
16h Solo season - my number one wish for D3 Can we have a solo season with it's own leaderboard: No sets. Paragon cap (800?) No ancients. Gem level cap (50?) Lowered legendary drop rate. Gold gem removed. I want to build a character, not farm the same stuff i already have but better for improved numbers. And I want somewhere to compete without having to be a streamer or bot.strawbrrygrl10 16h
16h Authentication Issues - RESOLVED https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/1062286045453185024 ...Meteorblade5 16h
19h Is immortal gonna be free? So is this gonna be free? Or are you trying to fool me to buy d3 again to my mobile phone?Ruzi39 19h
21h Metacritic link to d3 &RoS with trailer/title for D:i They have replaced all the trailers and titles of reaper of souls on platforms with the D:i one https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/trailers/11876349Acidburn2 21h
21h Is Reaper of Soul & Crusader fun to play? I hardly play Diablo III, actually quit Diablo since 2012 because I found the game to be shallow and repetitive (along with the auction house issues). Since then I have heard, told by colleagues and friends that this game has gotten better. Oddly enough seeing Diablo Immortal makes me want to play D3 again. To the question at hand, is Reaper of Soul a good fun upgrade for D3? Or is it still require 30+ hours to grind level up and find gears in order to fully enjoy? I may pick up on and off in the future as D3 has never really be my main game. Edit: Also from OCE region if that matters.Granberia1 21h
21h I tryed do right by u... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOyqfQDKX7A&start_radio=1&list=RDpOyqfQDKX7ASimrug4 21h
1d I will buy diablo 4 But, its the last chance. If its some stupid cash grab and has as many issues as vanilla diablo (which I enjoyed a lot except the auction house bs and the tedious end game content which basically was not a thing) and not closer to the d1 and d2 art coming to being gothic, dark, bloody and gory I am likely done with the franchise though I was a fan of it since 1996 (I was 5 yes a bit too young for this game). And I think I speak for the majority/many when I say you better not screw this up and make a great game after the mess that has been made. If you dont do your best and go full in on this then I am at least done. I love diablo and its lore and all that, but I its hard to support what blizzard is doing considering what happened on and after blizzcon. Diablo 4 will at least give me some indication if they care for their diablo fans and their core fans which is pc or if they dont. (ps I dont hate d3 on console nor hate console dont get me wrong, I actually hope you guys get to enjoy d4 too as well, they did a good job with the port! You deserve the diablo love too after how well they did with the diablo 3 port <3) Edit: also please, the maps in d1 and d2 tended to change each game/new character. You fixed this SOMEWHAT in d3 later, but dont do the same mistake, its a lot funnier to explore if its not the same map constantly running the same path over and over again. At least it felt less tedious.Cas7 1d
1d Suggestion for new feature for future Diablo games I know most of you will disagree with me on this, but instead of downvoting maybe give your take on the idea in form of a reply? I think it would be cool if in future Diablo projects, where if Legendary/Unique equipment is quite rare; to see a system for identifying the items youself, instead of just right clicking it. You would have to read trough the book of Cain or something yourself and find out yourself what the item is. So you build up knowledge of what legendaries are what, and you learn the lore behind them. This could be a completely optional thing needing to be enabled. This could be execute in multiple ways; i.e -being able to equip legendaries without identifying them, and having to find what the special effect it has does on your own? (My personal opinion, would bring some excitement to find out the effect randomly while using, or just trying to identify it yourself.) -Not being able to equip it before it is identified by name? -Getting a bonus once the item is identified? -Get something for identifying on your own, while auto identify awards nothing. This idea won't work at all with the current drop rates for legendaries, this is just a suggestion for future projects. What are you guys opinions?Audioblast6 1d
1d Diablo Immortal Question Hey. i have a kind of a big question Few years ago i got into an accident and damaged my left hand beyond recovery.... i have very little function from shoulder to fingers so i cant play mobile But thanks to PC's gadgets like Razer Naga Chroma with multibleButtons that can be macroed and customized i can play games like Diablo and World of Warcraft but after hearing about the New Diablo Mobile only game feels kinda like a slap in the face.. so here's the question How can i play this game when i have only one hand?LazyTitan3 1d
1d Forbes Interview with Matthew Berger & Kris Zierhut. https://www.forbes.com/sites/hnewman/2018/11/09/developers-discuss-diablo-immortal-and-how-it-fits-in-blizzards-plans/#1a4450e0609e How incredibly arrogant does this make Blizzard look. This is basically Diablo's version of "You think you don't (want a mobile diablo game) but you do". ... And to have them say that they hear us... This is baffling.Alex32 1d
1d Coming back to game.... What do i do? I started to level but then i seen that i can do that through Adventure mode as well. What would you suggest?Pros and cons? Can i get few quick general tips in gearing once i reach max level to enter those Grifts? Last time i played was when Power level was a thing (before paragons?). I play only Hardcore if that's of any importance. Thanks in advanceicetea9 1d
1d DIablo 3 don't install Help hi i need help i can not install diablo 3 when i try to install battlenet only charging and does not open it?Shano2 1d
1d Asian PC players are also not pleased with Blizzcon. A few have expressed their disappointment on the US forum https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20769569175 Fieryeel : ... It may be a big market, but launching a MMO ARPG on mobile seems oddZeeLoyd15 1d
1d Blizzard is literally tanking. Will DI:Immortal have tank class?Exalted5 1d
1d Mysterious Chinese Emails. I got two emails from Blizz that were in chinese containing some sort of codes or something. I got no idea what they are but the recent stuff that went down and all...seems quite odd. So yeah as a person who cant read / speak / write chinese this is weird. Anyone else got the same odd emails? Oh and I aint trying to add gasoline to the fires of controversy by some "fakemails", I did save these emails and the senders info checks out as blizz.Nexion4 1d
1d Looking for Season lvling and GB Hey guys. Someone who would have time 18:00 CET to help me lvl and GB Necro? TPCSoccoro#2715TPCSoccoro16 1d
1d [SOLVED] Rhykker's silence.. damn. I was expecting some video from Rhykker, looks like he's not going to make one, a bit disappointed.Artemix117 1d
2d Proposal for a new D3 expansion My proposal for a new D3 expansion: Diablo III - Rebirth Act 6 The death of Malthael has paved the way for the return of the Prime Evils. Mephisto's lieutenant Mercurius has secured possession of a pristine crystal made from the remains of the Worldstone. He has captured Lorath Nahr of the Horadrim and plans to use the crystal to sacrifice him and summon his master Mephisto once more to the realm of Sanctuary. In Act 6 you uncover Mercurius' plans, fight his army, and eventually track him down and slay him. Not before he succeeds with his sacrifice ritual however, and successfully summons Mephisto who then proceeds to prepare for also summoning his brothers to Sanctuary. This sets up the story for D4. New class You may play as Jorgen, a druid from the Tribe of the Bear. Jorgen and his tribal brethren renounce the spellcasting techniques of other druid tribes, instead embracing the primal side of magic to change their form. As the druid you are a strength based class and you choose 1 of 3 wereforms to place on your skillbar, with complimenting skills depending on your choice of form: Werebear - This form is a melee tank that grants increased maximum health and damage. Werewolf - This form is a fast melee attacker that grants increased attack speed and life on hit. Werecrow - This form grants access to ranged attacks, increased movement speed and life regeneration. Each form has it's own choices of compatible attack skills in addition to access to some utility skills that are shared between all forms. New rift types 2 new rift types accessible at the Nephalem Obelisk to expand adventure mode and endgame content: Elimination rift - All enemies in this rift must be eliminated before the timer reaches 0. There is just one floor per rift and there are 2 guardians placed randomly somewhere in the rift (at half health each), among the usual lesser monsters and elite packs. You can choose the strength of the rift the same way as greater rifts, but they require different tactics to clear (no skipping enemies, all must die!). Has the same rewards as greater rifts if you complete it in time. Pandemonium rift - You must defend Pandemonium Fortress from waves of demons with increasing strength. The map is a small area with 2 shrines (not pylons) that recharge after every 2 waves. You can choose the strength of the first wave the usual way (select a rift difficulty) and must defeat every monster in a wave. After each wave monster difficulty increases by +1 gr level. Waves are random monster types, but always include 1 elite pack of a random demon type. Game over when all players are dead at the same time, at which point Urshi appears and drops items and offers gem upgrades. How strong a wave can you withstand? New farmable consumables for endgame Haedrig's lost hammer - This consumable can be used on any legendary item to clear it's enchanted property status from the Mystic, allowing you to enchant a different property. By using multiple lost hammers on the same item, you can tailor it's properties to exactly suit your needs. Hammers drop with equal rarity to Ramaladni's gifts. Shard of the Worldstone - These powerful shards hold residual magics from the destroyed Worldstone. Only primal ancient items are strong enough to withstand it's enchantment. Using a shard on a primal gives it 1 additional randomly selected primary attribute to the item (maximum of 1 shard per primal). Shards drop at 25% the rate of hammers or gifts. A day one patch for this new expansion would also include core changes for all players, regardless of which content they own. This includes; Altering Ramaladni's gifts to grant sockets to any item that can hold sockets. Rebalancing torment levels and their drop rates. T1 remains the same (equivalent to GR 10). Higher torments now increase by +5 GR levels up to T6 (now equivalent to GR35). Then increase by +10 GR levels per torment level up to T13 (now equivalent to GR 105). Also included are a bunch of the usual balance changes, including legendary item powers reworked, new legendary items, and set and gem adjustments. Also a raise in the rate of primal items, maybe a 1% chance per item. Thoughts on these ideas? Would you buy this content?Noodles24 2d