General Discussion

23 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris2 23 May 2012
25 Jul 2013 Reporting Potential Exploits, Hacks, or Scams The integrity of Diablo III is incredibly important to us, and we are dedicated to ensuring the game remains a safe and fun environment for everyone. If you have knowledge of a possible exploit, hack, bot, or scam, the best way to inform us is by emailing our hacks team at hacks@blizzard.com or by completing the Hacks Report web form. In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue, as well as any additional details you’re able to provide. We also ask that you refrain from posting information or instructions on how to use potential exploits on the forums. We take reports of any potential exploit, hack, bot, or scam very seriously – and while not every reported exploit we look into turns out to be a real concern, we appreciate everyone’s help in keeping us informed of possible issues as they arise.Takralus1 25 Jul 2013
06 Aug SEASON 17 ENDS AUGUST 18 Greetings, nephalem! With the end of the 2.6.6 PTR, we’re working on preparing for patch launch and the subsequent rollover from Season 17 to Season 18! Season 17 will be ending on August 18 at the following times: Europe: 5:00 PM CEST North America: 5:00 PM PDT Asia: 5:00 PM KST We will be announcing the Season 18 start dates with the Season 18 preview blog, which will be available before Season 17 ends. Thank you for your participation in the 2.6.6 PTR and we look forward to seeing you in Season 18!Zaerhinon0 06 Aug
31 May Season 16 Extension Season 16 has proved to be our most popular Themed Season yet, and we’re glad to hear so many of you are enjoying experimenting with the Ring of Royal Grandeur buff. We’ve seen some really cool and unique builds come out of community theorycrafting and seeing them play out in practice has been exciting! We have plans for Season 17, but they are going to need some time for us to test both internally and via PTR closer to launch. To accommodate both the desire we’ve heard for an extension of Season 16 as well as to give us more time to prepare Season 17 (and Patch 2.6.5), we are moving the Season 16 end date to May 12. We hope that you’re enjoying the change-up to your gameplay during the Season of Grandeur and can’t wait to share with you what we’ve got in store for our next themeNevalistis22 31 May
27 Dec A Quick Word from Blizzard Hey, everyone, We just wanted to let you know, there are still ongoing discussions as we’re studying your feedback; stay tuned for further thoughts. We’d like to seize this opportunity to comment on something that’s important to us. Nobody is ‘deleting negative posts’ (just look at the first pages of the forum). Actually, we have been diligently poring over ‘negative feedback posts’ these last days as they are really useful for our reports. We read every thread, every sentence and we relay your sentiment so that informed decisions can be made. Personally, I must admit it’s frustrating to witness disappointment, while the future for Diablo is honestly so awesome. You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;) However, posts that might be deleted are, as always, posts that ignore our Code of Conduct and that would hinder the forum’s purpose as a communications platform: troll posts, harassment posts, low-effort and meme posts, posts with profanity (masked or not), advertisement posts or spam posts, etc. Those posts help no one. So, please (please!) keep sharing your feedback and be as articulate and civilized as you can. This forum is your stand, your choice to make your voice heard (and every voice matters). Use it wisely and constructively.Kheluriel500 27 Dec
09 Jul 100+ GRs and 1 Primal I've run over 100 greater rifts and only received 2 primals. Well over half have been run at T13 or higher. Normal? I'm rapidly losing interest here.KarmicSquish6 09 Jul
09 Jul Diablo 3: The Long Walk I want to state that I am in awe of the Diablo franchise and am a huge fan of all its iterations and it has been an absolute privilege to have experienced it over all these years, ever since I first laid eyes on the original. I would love to see a new OPTIONAL mode where (just like Tyreal) the player is immortal (softcore) at first, but then at some point is forcefully retired and has to take "the long walk" (become mortal, aka hardcore), kinda like in the Judge Dredd when a judge gets retired. Sorta like a bridge between softcore and hardcore. Upon retirement, when the player dies, their character is entered into a graveyard/hall of heroes where the last run can be played as a challenge rift of sorts where other players can experience their dying moments of glory, or at least VIEW the player's last run... upon death the player can enter their last words perhaps, LOL. The character can be viewed as a ghost performing their last run, if you will. I believe it will give closure and provides a finality to a run that could be interesting? I enjoy the challenge rifts, but always wish I could see the original player run it themselves too, hence the idea... Just a thought, apologies if similar has been mentioned previously :)FrEaKsHoW3 09 Jul
09 Jul Realm of Infernal Machine Hey, How boring is leave game every time u complete all 4 realms!? This is so annoyed! Why Blizzard dont add time like vault, rifts in Realms? same for Bounties etc... It's boring leave game every 4 boss's!Theros4 09 Jul
08 Jul Diablo III Forum Migration – This Summer As with other Blizzard game titles, the time has arrived for the Diablo III forums to migrate to new forum software. There are a few important things to note about this migration process: Existing threads will not be carried over to the new forums The existing forums will be available in read-only mode for some time after the Forum Migration completes The same forum categories that you are used to will be available on the new forums Logging into the new forums will be no different from the current forums; just sign in with your existing Battle.net account and you'll be good to go! We’re targeting the forum migration to happen between June 24 – July 9th – we are letting the community know early so they can be prepared for the switch to new forums. We’ll keep the community updated as we get closer to the dates above and post about when the final switch to the new forums will happen. We're looking forward to our shiny new community space and hope to see you there.Naghastis17 08 Jul
08 Jul Season 17 Conquests - Avarice / Avarita The Avarice (SC) / Avarita (HC) conquests require a 50,000,000 gold streak. Whilst it's possible to achieve these conquests by clearing mob-heavy maps such as "Not The Cow Level" whilst wearing a Boon of the Hoarder gem, that method relies to some extent on luck, and having had a trip to Greed's Vault to obtain the gem and level it up. However, there is a slow but 100% sure way to get the conquest done that involves opening bounty caches. Ensure you dismiss your pet and that you stand still whilst opening them. Once you've opened all the caches, re-enable your pet and it will pick up the gold in a streak. A T13 bounty cache contains 1,190,000 gold. 43 T13 caches contain enough gold to achieve the conquest. A T14 bounty cache contains 1,440,000 gold. 35 T14 caches contain enough gold to achieve the conquest. A T15 bounty cache contains 1,540,000 gold. 33 T15 caches contain enough gold to achieve the conquest. A T16 bounty cache contains 1,640,000 gold. 31 T16 caches contain enough gold to achieve the conquest.Meteorblade51 08 Jul
08 Jul Non Season Leaderboards full of botters Community managers please forward this message to your Hacks Team!!!! The top leaderboards spots are full of botters in non season!!!!! The more you wait to ban those cheaters the more you kill your own game. Ban those botters in nonseason ASAP!!!!!!Sephiroth155 08 Jul
07 Jul Barb Community Buff Proposal 2.6.6 UPDATE 7/3: We've just released a massive update to the proposal that addresses cross-class comparisons and offers additional buff proposals. Every section has been updated with new information in BLUE text so you can tell the original bits from the new bits. Check it out: http://barbarianbuffproposals.strikingly.com/ We're very excited as this completes our project and offers a complete vision of the Barbarian class! As always, your feedback and support are much appreciated! And please spread the word: Tweet, email, and chat with your favorite streamers, YouTubers, and the Diablo devs and CMs (on Twitter) and let them know this proposal has been updated! ------------------- Hi folks, In the Focused Feedback thread, Rage and I led a discussion about how best to approach buffing Barbs. Over time, that discussion led into a more focused, serious pitch that we intended to deliver to Blizzard. This is the pitch: http://barbarianbuffproposals.strikingly.com/ There's a lot of discussion about this on the NA forums where Blizzard has posted: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20772247025?page=1Free3 07 Jul
07 Jul Playd time season I just found guy with 500hours played this season. How this is even possible? Considering season started 17th may we have 59 days since season release if i am not wrong. 59 * 24 = 1416 hours. With his 500hours played he spent 35% of his time playing d3. Add sleeping + job/school for it + travel time. Also think about other human things... He had to work/study for 5-6 hours a day and no longer or sleep for 5-6 hours. Are bots rly real or people just lost their life to games?; DDruitz5 07 Jul
07 Jul Achievements Missing I nearly completed season journey,only 2 objectives left. One Conqueror and one Guardian. Now if I click on view achievements I get this : https://imgur.com/a/wmb4cdq If I click on view season journey it's same https://imgur.com/a/qWbOsRf So I formated the Driver C (system ofc) After new windows installing (win 8.1) I still have the same issue. Any idea how to fix/solve this ?Flex4 07 Jul
07 Jul Diablo 3 vs Path of exile? D3 still popular? Hello!, Between diablo 3 and path of exile what is the ''better'' game for you and why? also do you play both or just one of them? for me i like both games just as much but i tend to like diablo a tad more cause its been my favorite franchise for a very long time it just lacks content atm.. I havent played diablo 3 for a while is it a good time to come back to it? do a lot of people still play?Hexxur16 07 Jul
05 Jul Caverns of Luray - Where is it ? Did someone found the Caverns of Luray ? I'm trying to find it, but no sucess :/ ------------------------------------- Alguém achou as Cavernas de Luray ? To tentando achar, mas sem sucesso.Matheuszx3 05 Jul
05 Jul Use for worthless primals Hi. Just out of curiosity, what do you guys do to your primal ancients. I am talking about the ones that are absolutely worthless and do not fit in a certain build. Is it worth keeping them in stash or is it better to just destroy them? With all these random primals that drop , dozens of them being garbage and not belong to any build,i keep wondering wouldn't it be nice if they could add a new recipe or something to use them somehow? Like putting 3 primal and get another primal of the same slot??Yukos8 05 Jul
04 Jul Classes for D4 Hi, what classes you want in Diablo 4? I want Rogue, Warlock and Shaman and 2-3 other classes. Shammy whit totems could be awesome like if you place frost totem then your ice spells will freez your opponent, fire totem could give dot and lighting totem stuns and (big) lighting damage. And maybe also earth totem what castes/boosts your tornado spell etc.Dracula6 04 Jul
04 Jul Is it just me or is D3 not as scary as D2? To me it seems that it has gone alot less scary than my first playthrough in Diablo 2. What do you think?Murvats48 04 Jul
02 Jul Pls add 2 and 3 player lounges for grifts I want to team up with a barbarian that thinks the same as I I need to race vs a wizard when I am crusader I hope some healthbooster helping a necro to survive I dont care if you are paragon 700 cuz with me we can beat 105, just do some peek-a-boos and it il be allright! Just like old times. Ryu and Ken teaming up and monks have a new leaderboard without support monks, time for fist!@#$ he say and slaps barbarians high-five-hand. and also Crusader, Crusader, DH, or necro, WD and a pullbarb OR EVEN BETTER 3 different necros, 1 of them tankish, one easy kill and third easier kill (remove pets for laginess) and also "I dont like you and you probably dont like me cuz we bad for each other but if you hunt em yellows I can engage the blue ones" - but I like you or is its awesomeness something for Diablo 4 to introduce?Sodril3 02 Jul
02 Jul Campaign is way too easy. This is my first play through of Diablo 3 ever. My first Diablo game too. I have to say I love everything about this game so far. The voice acting is top notch, the graphics are superb, the level designs are so smart. But the monsters are WAY too easy. I am playing on Expert, which is the highest difficulty level the game lets me play at as a new player, and I killed Diablo in like 5 seconds. It's just pathetic really. I was really hoping he of all people would at least provide some challenge. The other bosses died even faster.. some in like 2 or 3 hits of Firebats (playing Witch Doctor). As much as I have loved the campaign so far, I'm really quite disappointed by how stupidly easy it is. It feels almost insulting... like a game for children. As immersive as the gorgeous cutscenes and voice acting are, I have to say that killing the Lord of Darkness in a couple of hits really ruins the immersion :/ surely this tropical lady and her pet dogs aren't more powerful than 7 evil bosses in 1? Like I didn't even lose 1hp from him. It's just stupid.emberfly33 02 Jul
02 Jul Solo self-found mode & leaderboards Hello, wouldn't it be nice to have a solo self-found mode and seasonal ladder, so people who don't enjoy 4-man farming still have a competitive option every season? To me 4-man farming is extremly boring and monotone, it's simply not fun to me. To compete in the leaderboards though, it's currently mandatory to play the 4-man meta since the XP you gain from group play is out of this world higher than playing solo. Adding the solo mode wouldn't hurt anyone and should be pretty easy to implement by Blizzard. You'd have the option to switch to group play if you change your mind after some time. What do you guys think? More options should always be a good thing, right ?! And this could probably be a trainee job to implement into Diablo, so no other current projects would be affected.p1ks23 02 Jul
02 Jul Boters As all of you probably know boters are huge pain in the a** and they are ruining whole game experience. I just realized that one of them is on my friends list. He is 24/h online doing t16 or gr 100 on dh. Of course he does not answers any whispers. I just wanted to report that but there is not such an option to report for cheating, then i found this site https://eu.blizzard.com/pl-pl/submit/hacks.html but submit option does not even work. After that I tried to use ticket, but 90% of ticket options are disabled or there is link for FAQ or for forum. I know probably most of the people does not care about diablo III anymore, but there is still some of them who enjoy and it is feel so bad to be left by gm's and support.Yen7 02 Jul
01 Jul Help, I think I have a bugged character I have been playing a witch doctor on S17 and just got some set pieces to try out. So I went and tested the new set bonus, only using 2 pieces, and my damage is seriously lower, like I was doing 200-300 mil and now only 15 mil. All I did was change the pants I had which were rare (yellow) with nothing on it but int and other unimportant stuff, to the set pants, which were better in every way. So even without the set bonus, just normal damage should have improved a little, or at least stay the same, not drop from 200 mil to 15 mil. I tested, another set, this time replaced the torso and pants, and the same thing happens. If I take off either the pants or torso, even leaving that space blank, damage returns to normal, so I know it's something wrong with the sets. Is my character bugged? Anyone know a way to fix it?Exnem2 01 Jul
01 Jul Season 15 STASH items did not arrive for me I didn't play season 16 or i think at list, not sure which season i played anymore but the problem is , when i started to play again after a few months my charachter from prevoius season was transfered to normal and I did not recive my STASH items , gems, or anything. Which my friend did, so how do i fix this. sry for the bad english enoyDeadwolff10 01 Jul
01 Jul Map in diablo series Hi, are diablo maps in all diablo versions the same?talerz040 01 Jul
01 Jul Need help to improve my WD Well, i stuck at GR 86! It took almost 40 min to complete whole rift. Everything was fine while playing level 85. I don't know what happened. My gameplay is not bad and the gears same. Need your recommendations please. My Char: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/CrazyMage-219836/hero/80503844 Last Play: https://imgur.com/a/jqfW0WZCrazyMage4 01 Jul
30 Jun Suggestion for Diablo Dear Blizzard, First i want to state that English is not my Native language i live in the Netherlands thus my apologies for my bad grammar. I play at the moment a WitchDoctor with the set Spirit of Arachyr and use the Skill Firebats with the rune Could of Bats. It is quite fun to play but it takes a long time to set it up for high damage. Casting Haunt then Piranhas running up close to get my Locust swarm to hit and wait for the skill to spread around enough targets then run in even closer to get Firebats with the rune Cloud of Bats to hit them takes a while compared to other heroes. My suggestion: Is it a possibility to have Firebats with the rune Cloud of Bats benefit from the stat Gold and Health pick up? This way i can also use my offhand Thing of the deep or roll the stat Gold and Health pick up on my gear assuming i got all other stats covered. Now if that skill become a bit bigger and cover a wider area you wont have to run in melee range and still get hit by Monsters that are actually sucked in to my Piranhas skill with rune Piranhado. (It just beats me how a monster can still hit while it is swirling around in a Piranhado, obviously there is still a chance if that monster is consistent enough.) Speaking of Piranhado skill it doesnt Vacuum all the mobs especially the hexed one, If i use Hex with the Rune Jinx not every monster that became hexed are sucked in to piranhado.Enchantress skill Mass Control hexed targets do get sucked in. So it is a bit annoying when you have loads of monsters around you and you cast the skill Could of bats and find out that one hexed target by the skill Hex doesnt get hit by my skills because the range of it is really short and i am one of those persons who really wants to finish off all the monsters that i see and not skip them so i end up casting Haunt then Locust swarm then Piranhas just to finish off that one mob cause casting cloud of bats alone isnt enough to get the kill. The 2 set bonus the Spider Queen im am not to fond of aswell cause im not using the skill Corpse Spider thus im not commanding her. she just runs off to one monster far away from the WitchDoctor and the trail she leaves fades away after 5 seconds while she is standing still i dont have any benefit from the web that does 4000% damage over time. Maybe let the Spider Queen only pop up if someone uses the Skill Corpse Spider so you can command her. Having her walk next to the Witchdoctor and hit those close enough for a bit more damage when you are not commanding her would work aswell. Giving the Set an Aura lets say more or less 5yards would benefit more if monsters come towards you and run in to your web and take the 4000% damage over time and get slowed or Spirit walk in and and out to drop the web for that extra bit damage would be more beneficial then sending the Queen. Having the monsters come towards the Witchdoctor and get hit by Cloud of Bats and the web would be more efficient then rather beeing tanked by the queen further away.The aura will compensate the damage loss for not having the queen dealing damage. Just an idea. Regards BabyvassBabyvass25 30 Jun
29 Jun First time in season, question about Haedrig's gift. So, just purchased Diablo again and tried a seasonal character for the first time. I have him at lvl 70 now and have 3 season journeys. Have been given 2 bags so far and gotten 4 Inarius-set pieces. Through Rifts I have 2 more helmets than I need. What I don't get is whenever I read about the seasonal rewards for 17, it says you get a full set when you complete the 4 journeys - yet when I read every description of what is in the bags, I can only identify 3 bags and a total of 4 pieces. What am I missing? Also, can the cube make my helmet into another setpiece? Thankful for answers, feel free to throw in other good tips if you feel like it.BladedThesis5 29 Jun
28 Jun 413 paragon player clear GR 140 Hello guys, I always read that a lot of noob players say that if you want to clear high GR, you need to be high paragon player. This is absolutely nonsence. I know Barbar player who had less than 400 paragon and plays supp Barb like a GOD, like truly Master Barbarian Support! Most of you just say "hmmmmm 400 para player will die every single time at GR 140". Truth is, he NEVER died at all. So message to you is simple. If you are not able to push GR 140 - GR 150, you are just bad player. Deal with it. PS: This very low paragon player will reach GR 150 soon. You cannot do anything about it, because he plays much much much much much better than most high paragon players. That's a fact. Well, soon very low paragon player will reach leaderboards with 4-man GR 150. Easily. Proof for noobs that do not believe it: http://tinypic.com/r/2q013jr/9 http://tinypic.com/r/24uxh6a/9Seraph11 28 Jun
28 Jun New to D3 and need a little help Hi all, Completely new to D3 as of a few days ago and I'm really enjoying things so far. I've watched an absolute tonne of YouTube content regarding beginners tips etc but I'm wondering if someone could clear one thing up for me. I've started a new Campaign as a Monk. I really liked the look of the playstyle etc. I didnt choose hardcore or seasonal. After watching the help videos I'm wondering if i should have chosen seasonal in order to do the Season Journey and get the set armour. Or am I missing something here and should I just play through the campaign? Thanks for the help ChumpChumpalot6 28 Jun
28 Jun PvP Idea In the next Diablo they should make the PvP similar with the PvP in Ascend:Hand of Kull where you can invade in someone else game and and fight him, or make like something where you have your own territory that you need to protect ; if you lose , you would chose to trade a piece of armour , gold ,resources or a part of the territory Also ,make like a skill rating thing where if you attack low rated people you don't get much Is just an idea , but it would be awesome to have this in Diablo and much more people would playjustx8710 28 Jun
27 Jun Can necro-curse stop fragstealing? When running grifts some necros use a curse that instakills a enemy while below 15% hp, When this happens it is also written in chat that the necro killed the enemy even when someone else lays the final blow. I want to see who the real killer is so I can adjust my game after that. pls fix.Sodril1 27 Jun
27 Jun Ideas for a Diablo 4 Hey Blizzard, I know you will not listen or pay attention to the fans, but here are a couple of ideas for your Diablo 4. 1.) Demon Lords attack in unison. 2.) Demons do experiments on humans to turn them into demons. 3.) Demons capture a nephilim and do experiments on he/her, creating a new breed of demon/nephilim hybrid. 4.) Combination of 1, 2, & 3; or just a combination of 2 & 3, since they are mostly related. Anyone come up with an idea for Diablo 4, since Blizzard has probably run out of ideas.Siphron24 27 Jun
26 Jun Malthael fight hardly scripted? Hello to all! I have a question about fighting Malthael when doing Bounty. I play Crusader with LoN at T15 and when I start to fight Malthael I pretty quickly drop his HP to half. Then his healthbar kinda freezes and I can't do him any damage till next phase after cutscene and it takes about 10 seconds of stupid hitting wihout any result. After cutscene I usually finish him without any big troubles. So I want to ask if it's possible to kill Malthael during first fight or it's so hardly scripted that second fight will be anyway and I must just wait till it start? Or this is just a bug?ShoPesec2 26 Jun
26 Jun Disconnection of Client after Teleport Hello all i have this really frustrating problem,when i teleport to another ACT,or Teleport to another player,or Teleport back to town i will see the message of client disconnection,and do you know when this is a huge problem? when you want to get back to town for bounties reward...i have disconnected several times especially when my bounties were complete and after the dc i lost all the progress...if it happens i can't complete the seasons chapters (season9) and this problem occurs only in Diablo 3...i don't know what to do but blizzard should do something about thatSina2 26 Jun
25 Jun D4 classes What classes you want in Diablo 4? I want rogue, warlock, amazon, druid, any new classes.Dracula11 25 Jun
24 Jun diablo 3 not smooth at 75hz why?Jittery gameplay Guys im having some issues with diablo 3 ive been away for while so i thought id install it and play it again, after installing i booted it up but i noticed the game doesnt feel smooth or look smooth it looks jittery even tho my fps is a locked 75fps cause im using vysnc and 75hz monitor, i tried to investigate why by lowering all my settings,tweaking nvidia settings but all has no effect my pc is good enough for this game cause i played it super smooth before and other games more demanding runs better but ill post my specs below anyway... i started to google it and i found out that diablo engine runs at 60 fps so if i use higher than 60hz aka 75hz the game will not feel smooth is this true? i havent tested that yet,but if not what can i do?? also ive noticed that fullscreen runs a tad worse than fullscreen windowed thats weird shouldnt it be the other way around? specs are: AMD Ryzen 5 1500x 3.8ghz GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb or 6 dont remember 8gb ddr4 ssd drive kingston 240gb i believe Acer Nitro 24inch1ms gaming monitor 75hzHexxur4 24 Jun
24 Jun Out of Time debuff? Hi all. So I was happily going along Arreat Crater when suddenly I encountered an elite-pack of some nasty affix combination. I accepted the challenge thrown my way and started whacking away. The group proving to be particularly tough killed me a few times but finally I managed to work it down to just the leader-elite. "Hooray, my troubles will soon be over!" I remember thinking, but little did I know that doom was creeping up on me. Because apperently if you take to long to kill an elite you get some kind of damage over time on you called "Out of Time" and you die even faster? I mean, what the hell? I get punished for trying to kill the guy instead of skipping him (not that this would've been a realistic option)? What I'd like to know is if this is a new debuff or have I been too awesome this whole time that I've never taken this long to kill something? Because honestly, even though I assume that there must be a reason for it, it's kind of a bull!@#$ty thing to do to us hardworking heroes!...Stein11 24 Jun
24 Jun Out of time debuff is just stupid. So blizzard - why can't we fight with mob just kiting them for 20minutes? If someone still doesn't know what "out of time" is - if you fight with a boss on inferno you get debuff called "out of time" that takes hp from you pretty fast. It's just sick that I've got extremely hard elite to 1/100 hp and then i got killed from it lolRabus58 24 Jun
23 Jun Scenarios - A new way to play idea. We are all well known to the rifts. We grind them day out to get the paragonlevel up. But.. its the same every time. Get to the point the rift guardian spawns as fast as posible, and do it all over again. I have a new idea, that takes some of the Arcade games in Starcraft 2, and mix them in Diablo 3. A scenario, like the rift, where you spawn in a basecamp, and has to defend, the base against numberless waves of demons. Go out on the map, and kill specific targets commanders, and bring back some sort of currency. And use that to upgrade your basecamp, towers, extra guards, better gear to NPC, send extra NPC waves against the demon. You as a player need to take over strategic posisions of the map, a tower, another basecamp, and progress the game in that way. You need those extra bases to upgrade your base and soldiers within a timelimit, otherwise you will get overwhelmed. Fail is when your base is destroyed by demons and there commanders. Win will be when you kill the demon General commanding the army. Think of the Starcraft Arcade game Crap Patrol 2. Blizzard also made a similar map in the protoss campain where you take over areas to make both terran and zerg (your AI allies) expand there base and upgrades. Diablo 3, is perfect for that kind of "Hero Siege" :) But we need the basebuilding, expanding in the scenario, so you feel, and see your progress actully work. What do you guys think?Arctorius2 23 Jun
22 Jun Odyn Son primal ancient dropped 2 times. Hello people Of Diablo 3 reaper of souls, i have some time ago completed 75 greater rift, and got no ancient primal out of it, later the same day i got 1 weapon named Odyn Son, and after some time i got the same ancient primal again (Odyn Son) since then over a couple of months i have not seen any ancient primal drop for me again, is this a bug? since it clearly says complete a greater rift rank 75.! please respondGlizzartbarb17 22 Jun
22 Jun Option to lock cursor to the window on windowed mode Please give us the option to lock the mouse cursor to the window while on windowed mode, the option already exist for Fullscreen windowed mode and it not being available on non-fullscreen is severely annoying. One thing would be just clicking outside of the window range. but something that happens more often is clicking on the window borders constantly resizing the window or moving it around over and over again while playing. I dont know how hard it would be to add this options since it already exist for Fullscreen windowed mode but it would be a great QOL change to add to the ones already added on season 17.TroyDsX0 22 Jun
22 Jun Assassin Class We need a new class.. a unique class.. a class that we, the community, need and want. I'm talking about an assassin/rogue class. We got the Demon Hunter which is the closest thing, but I want a class that jumps in and does burst. Like Valeera. I always seem to collect daggers but no one who's melee range to use them and it doesn't make sense. We have a Necromancer DLC. I honestly wouldn't mind playing for a assassin/rogue DLC <3Romakiha37 22 Jun
22 Jun Give me Diablo Immortal beta access please Blizzard. Please please please, I'll be good boy I promise it Blizzard. I will clean my room, help my grandma with the groceries and stuff. please please pleaseMithrandir16 22 Jun
20 Jun Rift Bosses I run the crusader ricochet build in S17. It's not very effective on single target, but when there's loads of minions then it does massive damage. Would you therefore always spawn Saxtris please, Blizzard? He spawns loads of little flies that makes it easy to one-shot him. thanks :pShaolin2 20 Jun
20 Jun Gem lost using armory! My gem "Pain Enhancer" level 90 dissapeared when i used the armory, ive checked everything and its totally gone. Blizzard please help me!Azog8 20 Jun
20 Jun Lootsharing problem Hello, I've upgraded my account recently but I am not able to share my loot with friends or visa versa, any ideas on this? Thanks in advance!Agamory1 20 Jun
19 Jun Is this tested info still accurate? https://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/91166-elite-affixes-types-and-damage-reduction-mechanics It's about melee and ranged damage reduction not working against all elemental spawns from elites. Since all damage from monsters is classified as either melee or ranged, you would think that the matching damage reduction type would actually work against those attacks. Those test results are 5 years old now so does anyone know if this issue was ever fixed since then, with updates? I really hope it has, it would seem like such a massive fail if those non-functioning mechanics are still broken.Noodles2 19 Jun
18 Jun [BUG] JH (2) + CD + Haunt = Instant kill [SOLVED] I'm currently running a 2p Jade Harvest (and rest yellow items) and use the Creeping Death talent and Haunt (works with several runes) (in season 17). I'm pretty sure the game client is miss-calculating the damage because I twoshot everything on any difficulty. It seems like the second haunt is doing infinite damage.Curiosity3 18 Jun