Demon Hunter

23 Aug 2011 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris1 23 Aug 2011
02 Jun 2014 Guides and Resources - Demon Hunters Avengers of the Fallen! In this thread you will find a list of guides and resources focused around the Demon Hunters in Diablo III. Please note: All guides and resources posted in this thread are 100% made by players, and as such we do not guarantee that they will remain accurate and up to date. Also, we do not guarantee that there will always be a guide or resource listed for every conceivable aspect of the Demon Hunter class. Please feel free to send an e-mail to CMTeamEU-Diablo@Blizzard.com tagged with [Community Guide] in the subject if: You have found a guide or resource on this list that is no longer accurate You have found a guide or resource on this list that is just not up to scratch You have found or created a great guide or resource that we have not yet listed ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Guides and Resources - Demon Hunters: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ General: The Demon Hunter Den of Info by D3MON (EU forums) Builds: Fast Farming Build in RoS by HolyHermit (EU forums) The "Multiple Rocket Launcher" Demon Hunter by Outlaw (EU blog) Top 10 Most Popular Elemental Based Builds Updated twice a day (diablo3ladder) The "Dark Grenadier" Demon Hunter (+Vid) by HolyHermit (EU forums) The "Lightning Rage Nocturne" Demon Hunter by Abachio (EU blog) The "Cold Sentry Build" by BANNDIT (YouTube) The "Rocket Druid" Demon Hunter by Alexus (EU blog) The "Physical Cluster" Demon Hunter by wudijo (Diablofans)Vaneras0 02 Jun 2014
23h Multishot build question. Just a small one: Bane of the Powerful and Bane of the Stricken, which gem is better in what situation?Tassadar2 23h
4d UH set dungeon Me and many others find it too hard to shoot 20 spiders 6 times. I allways hit too few or too many what also ruins mastery. Max i have ever done was 5/6. I think Blizzard should rework this dungeon and Wizard's Firebird seems also nearly impossible to master!Dracula3 4d
4d Rate the DH above you That time again. Rate the DH, tips for upgrades etc. https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nisse-2689/hero/41976711Nisse21 4d
4d Ancient yangs vs regular yang stats Actual question cus derp post: Ancient with 16.3% sheet dps increase with lower multishot multiplier or go with the one I have now (armory and there it is), thnx Hi, so ive gotten a ancient Yangs with 3.3k dmg, 165% (ish) multishot multiplier and I cant recall all the stats cus im not at diablo at this moment. But i use the non-ancient now (armory) and Idk if its worth to lose like 30-40 (?)% on the multishot multiplier. Ill post a screenshot (or just stats) of the ancient later. But overall (with a green gem) its a 16.3% dps increase (sheet dps in any case) so im wondering is it worth? Also I have 11 disc on non and 10 on ancient. 7%atkspeed on both. Messy post, ill fix that later too.Echoes0 4d
6d Restraint reroll UE MS Just got a ancient Restraint ring with the following stats: 608 dex 6% cc 8% cdr socket Not sure if its worth keeping cdr or just sticking with dex. Could i perhaps roll something else on quiver instead of cdr?Morran1 6d
17 Nov Cluster Bombs, 4 vs 5 bounce Does anyone have a clue how much less dmg a belt with 4 bounces will be compared to one with 5 bounces? 4 bounces will get quicker to the final big explosion, so maybe its not so much worse? I am having a hard time finding a good belt, and one with 4 just dropped.Hai4 17 Nov
13 Nov Speed farming build Not sure what the problem is, but I have been looking at various builds. On the builds I would like to use, Multishot is a rmb choice, I can only get it as a skill option not a secondary. Other builds show preparation,vaulr and companion as skill choices, they all come under the same skill tree for me, so I can only pick one of them. Is this a glitch in my set up? Is there a way to choose all 3 as other people seem to do? Is there any way of getting the build I have been looking at? https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-unhallowed-essence-multishot-build-patch-2-6-season-11Grimm3 13 Nov
08 Nov Buffed MS Buffed UH Multishot does some crazy dps now. Before i was doing gr70, now i am close to 90. T13 rifts are so dam fast and in gr70 anything just melts. As noob as i am, i am glad to of doing gr88 now and 90 is just behind the coner now and i am just under p700.Dracula0 08 Nov
07 Nov Antichi e Primordiali Salve a tutti! Gioco a diablo da (relativamente) poco e non ho ancora chiare alcune cose sugli oggetti antichi e primordiali; E' possibile ottenere uno di questi riforgiando un oggetto? e se non fosse così, dalla kabala sono droppabili? Chiedo scusa se questo tipo di domande saranno state chieste migliaia di volte ma in ogni caso, grazie del vostro tempo! :DJulya1 07 Nov
07 Nov Templar gear What's the best gear to give your templar for MS DH build? Skills all defensive, and the 'your templar cannot die' relic, I suppose? But which sword, shield and jewelery? Do leg gems affect templar jewelery?thomas1 07 Nov
04 Nov Granades or MS? So whitch DH build is better for pushing UH granades or MS?Dracula2 04 Nov
04 Nov Nephalem Rifts - Normal vs. Torment1 I would like to start this topic with a simple statement: I am not here to whine, I am simply here to discuss my findings while doing nephalem rifts. Torment1 and above are supposed to give a high bonus to the chance to receive legendary item drops. But ultimately, I cannot say that the game feels that way. Doing 5 rifts on T1 gives me an average of 2 legendary items in total. Doing 5 rifts on normal... the game rains a !@#$ storm of legendaries. EVERYWHERE! I get them from chests, boxes, corpses, elite packs ... literally everywhere. As soon as I leave torment1 and switch to normal difficulty I get flooded. (These items are crap most of the time... and no set items ever) I would like to know if other players made the same experience, and ask Blizzard to investigate the issue, if some nerd IT Intern mixed up the difficulty levels ad on accident added the huge bonus to normal instead of torment. Because that is what the game feels like right now. [EDIT]I was completly sure to be in the general section of the forum... sorry about that. Please move to the appropriate area. Thanks!Endoria20 04 Nov
03 Nov Danetta / Nats t13 question So the old danettas/nats/Pain Enhancer build is pretty fast on t10. But it doesn't do enough damage for t13. I used a lvl 80 gem btw. Now, I don't have the paragons or augments to test it at a higher dex level. Could it be an efficient build with augments and paragons? If so, how much dex are we talking?Dominus0 03 Nov
02 Nov Starting again... Hi, After a years ago, after the big sentry build neft I uninstalled the game, but now, I started playing again. A few questions: 1. Are there still viable builds with the current gear I have? M6, but with RRoG and Etrayu. 2. I wanna go for the multishot build in the long term. So I have to gear up towards UE6, and Yang's Recurve. Where do I find YR? Does it drop, or do I have to craft one? 3. From when does multishot become viable? How many set items, does it work with another bow, ... I played a bit yesterday, I can easily play rift GR50 with my current sentry gear and build. 4. Any other tips, tricks, ...? Thanks in advance! Cheers, Thomasthomas4 02 Nov
28 Oct Things to do after hit 70 lvl! Hello there i am new to diablo 3 kind of gameplay.So i just hit 70 and i saw in some videos the multishot build.Where am i going to find all the needed items for the build? Through rift and empowered ones and from the kadana vendor? Thanks again!DarkD3v1L3 28 Oct
22 Oct Primal Holy Point Shot That feeling when it drops ... Than: http://imgur.com/a/KDJ3b FU Blizzsp5it12 22 Oct
14 Oct cluster grenade or grenade cache? i swear to god grenade cache deals better damage but everyone has cluster greandes anyway, why is that?Pesado1 14 Oct
10 Oct 2nd Support DH Advice Hi There, I was wondering whether I have a good setup for by DH. I have 6 bonus Nat & also 4 bonus from Maurader. Was wondering if I should swap my set around for set. Your advice & thoughts please. I am currently doing bounties & Grift around T5/6. https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ameen-2699/hero/7088029Ameen2 10 Oct
27 Sep UE nades gear advice Hi guys. I need some advice on my non seasonal dh. Thanks in advance!Hasumagic0 27 Sep
26 Sep Hatred drops on MS build Hi guys, i've been watching some videos of people playing the new MS build on the PTR. I have the recommended build and all but my hatred is running low very fast like in seconds... even tho i have vengeance with hatred regen rune. Any idea what else could the problem be?s0b13sk12 26 Sep
21 Sep Anyone got a good dual wield build? I'm having some trouble finding an interesting dual wield build for DH, most of the builds I find is either grenades or impale... Anyone know of some decent builds to try?Daeion4 21 Sep
20 Sep 75 GR please help Hello. If I can ask for a look at my character and tell me what I can do to get through the 75 GR. Rather I have no problems with survivability, but it takes about 20 minutes. I'll ask for some advice any suggestion is welcome. Thank you very much.Atlantis2 20 Sep
14 Sep Redesign - The Raven's Wing Dear Blizzard! I have an idea for redesign The Raven's Wing bow as the following: 4-6 ravens flies to your side. If you use the Companion - No rune - skill: Active: The ravens attacks Cyclone-Whirlwind formation* and deals each of raven 500% damage per seconds for 5 seconds. Passive: Summons 4-6 raven companions that pecks at enemies for 100% of your weapon damage as Physical. *The Cyclone-Whirlwind attack is something like in Hitchcock - Bird movie :) In this active usage there is a 2 type of attacks: If you use on screen click (no target) the ravens is find themselves a target, if there is several targets then each attacks difference one. If you use on target the ravens attack only that enemy and concentrate the target . In addition I thinking about the name redesign: Poe's Dream (after Edgar Allan Poe's raven) :) I hope you like the idea and I more hope you consider the changes. Thanks for the read.daverboczi0 14 Sep
05 Sep Need to prepare myself for 70gr, any tips for rerolls? As in topic ;) https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/rad-2971/hero/99131148rad1 05 Sep
04 Sep green aura/buff? Hello all, i noticed that i have a green aura/buff of some kind. I never saw anything like it and have a new season 10 char. Also i noticed that my char. has some green flames and green leaves flying around him. Is that because of April's fool? ...or is that an event going on i don't know about? Screenshot 1: http://imgur.com/a/cInGG Screenshot 2: http://imgur.com/a/FXCBn Regards, JoeBlkJoeBlk1 04 Sep
04 Sep REPAIRING BUILDS n II - DEAMON HUNTER REPAIRING BUILDS n II - DEAMON HUNTER Kridershot Elemental Arrow now generates 3–4Hatred. In adition do 250-300% damage. Valla's Bequest Increases Strafe Damage by 150–200% and strafe projectiles pierce. K'mar Tenclip Increases Strafe Damage by 150–200% and strafe gains the effect of the Drifting Shadow rune. Wojahnni Assaulter Rapid Fire deals 150–200% increased damage for every half second that you channel. Stacks up to 4 times. Skills: Cluster Arrow - Loaded for Bear runa Increase the area and damage of the explosion at the impact location to 1300% weapon damage as Cold, without releasing granades or homing rockets.Zasz1 04 Sep
31 Aug Need to improve SM and problem with stats roll. Hello. First thing is I would like to improve my setup. Can I apply Caldesann gems on all items or I need to replace some for better? I know I should look for amulet, wrists with buff to lightings and head with impale buff. For this moment I am 90% sure that I can safely improve the hands, the shoulders and the belt. And is more options I can improve? For now GR82 solo is max what I can do. Second thing is I get primal belt and cant reroll %L to RAE. There is no possibility to choose. This is bug or what? If no, then I stay with acient belt. Same thing with Legs, I cant roll RAE instead of armor. Here is screenshots of legs and belt witch I cant roll stats for RAE. http://imgur.com/a/PrhgL And here is link to my profile https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/sajner-2652/hero/94828109 P.S. Sorry for grammar.sajner1 31 Aug
18 Aug Need advice whit amulet reroll! Need some help whit the amulet so advice would be great.Daechir2 18 Aug
18 Aug 80% on Impale from Karlei's Point Does anyone know (has tested) if these 80% affect the 6pc Shadow Mantle bonus? My testing shows it isn't added.Heartshard3 18 Aug
16 Aug Any build using Calamity ? Hi Guys. I just got a really good ancient Calamity (>3k dps) and am wondering if there is any build at all that uses it in the current meta? Can you think of a build for it ?gorki3 16 Aug
16 Aug UH set dungeon I find it hard to pull enought mobs in 1 place to multishot them. Big spiders almost dont move at all and i think they should add more small spider packs. Dont have to be 20 in each pack, maybe 3 packs whit 10 each so if you pull all you get 20+ shot.Dracula1 16 Aug
15 Aug Does +Skill bonus amplify Vengeance grenades? Hi, Let's say I shoot with a skill I have a bonus to - e.g. I use Rapid Fire while I wear Sin Seekers quiver with +60 to Rapid fire, and Vengeance is active. If I use Vengeance rune Personal Mortar (2 grenades each does 150%), do the grenades get amplifiied by bonus to Rapid Fire?Cuthalion0 15 Aug
13 Aug Leg power idea Ok last time you buffed granades damage, maybe next time you give Entangling Shot some cool power? What about if it could entangle more enemys and do more dmg or something else cool? :)Dracula5 13 Aug
11 Aug Impale Shadow set belt advice Hi guys, I just started using the impale build with the shadow set and have a question for all of you: Is the Chain of Shadows belt a must have or is Witching Hour usable? I have a really good ancient WH.. is the CD worth ditching the perma-vault? Any input is appreciated!gorki2 11 Aug
11 Aug Legacy Soj Cluster Arrow Hello, As far as I remember, there were legacy Sojs reducing the hatred cost of cluster arrow by 5. I'm looking for those, I can offer legacy items in exchange. Please let me know if you have one. Thank you.Bohemienne5 11 Aug
11 Aug Shadow Mantle bug? The Shadow Mantle's set is supposed to give the following for Shadow Power; Effect of all runes Lasts forever How come I have to keep activating my Shadow Power to gain the effect of runes (toughness from Gloom for example) Please explain this to me, or is this a bug? thought the Gloom would be active all the time since the Shadow Power is active all the time?Semirotta4 11 Aug
08 Aug Problem with Hatred I decided to pick up The Shadow's Mantle set But I always run out of hatred everytime I spam Impale I tried reducing resource cost, increasing hatred from items Or having maxium Hatred increased through Paragon Sugestions? PS: The build its in progress and sorry I don't play Demon Hunter oftenDeles2 08 Aug
07 Aug New dh is so weak!!! Levelining new dh on ps4 for seasons and even in normal difficulty killing monsters takes so long! Quited rift at 54%, this was boring as hell! Anyone else feels the same whit dh or any other class? Levelining necro was much faster and easier.Dracula1 07 Aug
01 Aug demon hunter improvement hi guys can you help me to improve my DH please?what to do to be more effective?what to change in my gear or skills?thanks a lot!!!WOJJORDAN2002 01 Aug
29 Jul Delete EDIT: It was the Elusive! Remove this post.Nackskott0 29 Jul
29 Jul Primal Travelers Pledge Re-roll advice Hello all, A primal Travelers Pledge just dropped. The stats are: 105-210 Damage 1000 Dex CHD 100% Socket. Question: what to reroll? Damage into Lightning Damage? Damage into CHC? Dex into one or the other? Thanks!Curandero4 29 Jul
28 Jul Primal HPS advice I haven't been playing for long so would appreciate some help with advice on my first primal that dropped. I got this http://imgur.com/9loMgya Is it better to use than a decently rolled ancient with better itemisation and if so what should I look to re-roll on it? Also soon after I got this http://imgur.com/HrMBcwJ Any use for it other than forgotten soul's?Vulkan31 28 Jul
28 Jul Patch 2.7. D3 Patch 2.7 Diablo 3 Most balanced character patch All classes: New legendary shoulders with special power – increases damage of your pets by 25-30% New legendary pants with special power – each different skill with same element increases the damage by 10% for 15 seconds. Legacy of Nightmares Set: While this is your only Item set bonus every Legendary item you have...... Blackthornes Battlegear Set: 2 set bonus: Increase damage against elites and take reduced damage by 10% 3 set bonus: You are immune to Desecrator, Molten, and Plague monstres ground effects. 4 set bonus: Every normal, magic and rare item you have increases your damage by 25% and reduces damage taken by 2%. Ancestors Grace Amulet: New special power: Every Ancient legendary Item you have reduce cooldown and resources cost by 1% Deamon Hunter Stolen Ring (old new ring with new icon) – special secondary power: Your slowing and chiling efects also increase damage equal to thair movement speed reduction ( not stackable – for example if item does 60% movement reduction and skill does 30%, result is 60% ) Only Iceblink gem can add damage. - it helps to Cold Builds and makes Iceblink usable. Natalya Set 6 pieces set bonus: After casting Rain of Vengeance, deal 750% increased damage and také 60% reduced damage for 10 seconds Crusader Akkhan Set 6 pieces set bonus: While Akarats champion is active you deal 1200% increased damage by Condemn, Fist of the Heavens, Heavens Fury, Phalanx and Blessed Shield, and take 15% less damage. Invoker Set 6 pieces set bonus: The attack speed of Punish, Slash and Mirinae Gem are increased by 50% and deal 900% of your Thorns damage to the first enemy hit. ( it makes Mirinae gem more useble, its holy and healing efect smite nearby enemy every 1,5 sec and also add Thorns efect) Barbarian Immortal King Set 6 pieces set bonus: While both Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients is active, you deal 500% increased damage. Warmonger – is no longer sword, now its a Mighty weapon, with drop for Barbarian, with special secondary power: Increases all your damage by 50-75%. Skulars Salvation – Increase the damage of Ancienit Spear by 100%. When you hits 5 or fewer enemies, the damage is incresed by 120-150% Witch Doctor Starmetal Kukri legendary power – Reduce the cooldown of Big Bad Voodoo by 1 second each time your fetishes deal damage. In adition Big Bad Voodoo has effect of every runa. Zunimassas Haunt set: Pets are now mean Fetishes and Gargantuans.(not zombie dogs) Helltooth set: Now dont use skills Firebats, Piranhas, Gargantuan But 6 set bonus gain 2000% increased damage for 15 seconds to you primary skills, Acid Cloud, Zombie charger, Zombie Dogs, Grasp of the Dead and Wall of the Death. Necromancer Corpse Lance skill: (it was excessive, need to be decresed) Target an enemy to summon projectiles from nearby corpses that cause 1750% weapon damage over 5 seconds, to the target. Golden Gorget of Leoric amulet – now drop only for necromancer and with changed legendary power to: increase the maximum number of skeletons for your command skeletons +3 and give 30% aditional damage to them. Pestilance set: 2 set bonus: Each corpse you consume reduce the cooldown of your Simulacrum by 2%. 4 set bonus: Each enemy you hit with Bone Spirit reduces your damage taken by 15%, up to a maximum of 60%. Lasts 20 seconds Monk Ulianas set 6 bonus: first part same as normal. But in adition If there is only 3 and less enemies in 25 yards increases damage by 100%. Wizard Ouroboros Amulet: special power – all off damage your skills do is now Arcane.Zasz1 28 Jul
25 Jul Primal DML Just to give players an idea of what it can look like http://imgur.com/a/lIOdvJazz4 25 Jul
22 Jul Stucked at GR89 with S6 Hi guys, Can someone help me pls? I am stucked on GR89 with my S6 DH. I have no idea what i am doing wrong. I can easily do GR88 but if i go on GR89 it feels like i hit a wall. I can survive pretty well, but i think i am out of damage. Sometimes i can destroy packs fast, but if the packs are surrounded with trash mobs i cant deliver enough dmg and i run out of time. Here is my armory link: https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KITA100-2941/hero/56996057 I dont wanna go with UE grenades, i am still working on that gear and i know that S6 is capable of doing gr100+ too.KITA1001 22 Jul
20 Jul Reduce the cooldown of Vengeance It is very frustrating the fact that I must use dawn in every single dps build for dh because vengeance is way too necessary. Reducing the cooldown of vengeance will open for us possibilities to create some new and competitive builds. what do you guys think about it?kromista7 20 Jul
14 Jul New to Grouping Hi folks, Looking for some assistance on grouping. I generally play solo. Work and RL commitments generally put me off grouping up with others in case I am called away at short notice. However I feel in the next season I would like to be part of a group more often just to push to higher Tiers. My main questions are: 1. As I currently do 80-83 solo, what kind of GRift level should I be looking for in a group? 2. Using Impale set, do I still just bounce from pack to pack and assume rest of the group make it through? Or some dynamics such as gathering mobs means I just burn stuff down? Any help for a group-noob much appreciated.Remedy2 14 Jul
12 Jul Need advice for 80+ GRIFTS Hi, https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Waseemc-2438/hero/7718403 Currently; I clear level G'Rift level 60 within 2 mins, level 70 within 5 mins, level 80 within 12-13 mins, but having difficulties going higher than 80 severely. What should I do? My aim is to solo a level 90 within 14 mins. Best, WaseemWaseemc2 12 Jul