Demon Hunter

23 Aug 2011 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris1 23 Aug 2011
02 Jun 2014 Guides and Resources - Demon Hunters Avengers of the Fallen! In this thread you will find a list of guides and resources focused around the Demon Hunters in Diablo III. Please note: All guides and resources posted in this thread are 100% made by players, and as such we do not guarantee that they will remain accurate and up to date. Also, we do not guarantee that there will always be a guide or resource listed for every conceivable aspect of the Demon Hunter class. Please feel free to send an e-mail to CMTeamEU-Diablo@Blizzard.com tagged with [Community Guide] in the subject if: You have found a guide or resource on this list that is no longer accurate You have found a guide or resource on this list that is just not up to scratch You have found or created a great guide or resource that we have not yet listed ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Guides and Resources - Demon Hunters: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ General: The Demon Hunter Den of Info by D3MON (EU forums) Builds: Fast Farming Build in RoS by HolyHermit (EU forums) The "Multiple Rocket Launcher" Demon Hunter by Outlaw (EU blog) Top 10 Most Popular Elemental Based Builds Updated twice a day (diablo3ladder) The "Dark Grenadier" Demon Hunter (+Vid) by HolyHermit (EU forums) The "Lightning Rage Nocturne" Demon Hunter by Abachio (EU blog) The "Cold Sentry Build" by BANNDIT (YouTube) The "Rocket Druid" Demon Hunter by Alexus (EU blog) The "Physical Cluster" Demon Hunter by wudijo (Diablofans)Vaneras0 02 Jun 2014
2d Impale - cold build Hello, today i have tried to make my impale from lightning (ricochet) to cold (overpenetration) damage (this because I got a decent primal quiver that has cold and sadly had strafe so i had to choice). Now I confront a problem with my hatred. There is some time when with 2-3 impale throw, I just kill my hatred and i need to run/vault just to not die, but then, when I hit a pack of mobs.. it just jumps back to 100%, just like that. So, what is this issue that I see here? If i use cold-impale (ci) on a single target i lose all my hatred but if I would target a pack of mobs it just stay filled up.. thus.. somehow I leech hatred from enemys ? Just for the note, both cold and lightning have 20 hatred consume, but with lightning I never seen this issue above mentioned. Thanks in advance for anyone who might lift this mystery up for me.SifRed4 2d
5d Wizzard and demon hunter the belt of rain of vengeance does not work ,please make it easier ,i can`t upgrade 50 gems anymore with wizzard and asshnangard`s bracer the potency of the shield does not pass torrment 11 ,please make it fun.doxo3 5d
07 Oct Yangs Has anyone else been struggling to get Yangs drop since the new season went live? I'm up to P442 and STILL not had one drop, either in game nor through Kadala or Kanai. I've only just gotten Focus.Garrett12 07 Oct
06 Oct Why do I suck with demon hunter? I'm level 67, I'm doing pretty well with any other class, witch doctor is just plain overpowered... but I REALLY suck with demon hunter. Half the time I keep running around to avoid getting killed in 4 hits. After a few shots I'm already out of hate. And enemies take a LOT to die... My main problem are my skills... I'm obviously doing something wrong. I'm looking to play a more laid back, less clicky character... focusing a lot on doing damage. http://oi63.tinypic.com/24wy346.jpg not sure if I'm allowed to post pictures but it's basically bolas+multishot on mouse, and preparation, vault, 3x sentry and wolf companionLiviuMarin7 06 Oct
28 Sep Ench! SOS! Good Evening! I have a question :) Few hours ago i had a screen freeze while i was trying to get ench an Ancient set piece.. In the end: I ended up ench the wrong stat and now i cant even get to fix it to it's previews state. Is there any chance a Game Master can fix this? or is it possible somehow to get it back to how it was? PS I accidently ench the secondary stats so I can't get the stats I need atm :/Pudding1 28 Sep
23 Sep Demon Hunter as Real Policy Unit? Here is it. Great Secret from China. My humble feedback as one who reach this Knowledge. 700 hours of Editing work. Blizzard i want tone of Money for that! Its based on my real personal Experience! Here you can try play as 7 ,,Profesionals´´ VS 3 ,,Amateurs´´ Most Valuable on this map is short Briefing during loading of Game. Hope its playable! https://www.epicwar.com/maps/285615/Masakrul0 23 Sep
19 Sep 1st time DH Hello mah people! I'm gonna play DH for the 1st time the upcoming season and I'm gonna use the gift with Multishot build. I've played a lot of Rathma Necro, Monk WoL and Condemnadin, and a !@#$load of WW Barb. How does it compare to these builds at: 1. Speedfarm Rifts/Bounties 2. Speedfarm Gems 3. Easy to play 4. Damage potential Thank you!Herowar2 19 Sep
16 Aug sometimes cant place sentry turret For some reason i some times cant place sentry turrets when meeting a elite pack in rifts ? What happens is the following, I see a elite pack, come close want to place turrets but when i press the turret button it doesn't do anything, but as soon as i cleared that elite pack i can place them again. as if nothing has happend , and sometimes i can place them when meeting a elite pack. so i was wondering is there is some ability power that a elite pack can have that forces me to defeat it without turrets? or is it a bugRazorSharp2 16 Aug
15 Aug Yangs Recurve question Hi everyone , my first post . I'm pretty much a noob at D3 , but i'm really enjoying it . I see that Yangs recurve is a highly recommended bow for the DH class . I was able to make one in the cube , but compared to my Odyssey's End there is a large stat loss if i go to equip it . Is that because it is a bad version of it ? Sorry for the noob question , i'm trying to understand how items work . Thanks for any help . RedsReds2 15 Aug
12 Aug Build for high GRs I am currently testing three DH's builds: UE multishot, Marauder cluster arrow, and Shadow impale: Unhallowed Essence - Mutlishot https://www.d3planner.com/945419763 Marauder's Spine - Cluster Arrow https://www.d3planner.com/173693129 The Shadow's Mantle - Impale https://www.d3planner.com/501826566 I cannot figure out which build should I focus on to get the highest GRs, not necessarily solo but sometimes it is hard to find a good group. I am trying to get a build which give me a good balance between high DMG, mobility and of course damage mitigation. UE Multishot is probably the easiest with great mobility and decent damage mitigation but I feel like its damage is the lowest out of the three I listed. Marauder's cluster arrow with cluster bombs has massive DMG but is really slow. This one is also tricky but I figure out to let pets lead to absorb damage and where to drop sentries to maximise damage. My problem is damage reduction, though. Around 85 I die a lot. Even though I wear Elusive ring, I have to Vault to avoid monsters. Without Preparation I run out of discipline. Recently, I have been trying Shadow impale, as well. I like this build because it is super fast and has much better damage mitigation. With belt, Vault is just for free and Elusive Ring is triggered all the time. It also has very good single target damage. The latter means I have to Vault a lot and "snipe" elites. Out of three, with my current builds, I managed to reach the highest GR 90. Shadow is different, though. I have to avoid small multiple Elites and focus on big single ones. I think I could push it to 91 or 92 but this is as far as I can go right now. My choice would be shadow but I am not sure if it scales well with compete gear. I was wondering if you can help me to decide which build I should focus on and improve. PS. As you can see, all three builds are incomplete because I was jumping from one to another and augment pieces.Céldor3 12 Aug
07 Aug Been away for a while... advice please I've been away for a year or so, perhaps longer, and now when I log in, there doesn't seem to be anyone playing public games. What does everyone do now? I've been running around killing everything quickly, so I'm not sure that my gear needs upgrading, but I continue to read about augmenting and level 90 rifts, neither of which I do. My DH is here: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Otis-2630/hero/103220215 Any advice or opinion? thanks in advanceOtis1 07 Aug
05 Aug Struggling DH Struggling to find better gear than what I've got equipped. I've taken ages to get where I am with Ancients but I've not found one single primal yet. https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Garrett-21327/hero/105417099 Character is MrsCrowley, Natalya/Marauder build. I'm getting towards the point of giving up the game. What's the point if I can't improve any further? My GR best is 12:47 @ L85, I just can't get any higher. Any ideas?Garrett4 05 Aug
03 Aug CAN'T PASS GR 89 (MARAUDEUR MULTISHOT) Hello, First time being so far in GR, but I can't pass the 89 one. Each time i either die too much or don't deal enough damage to kill the boss in time. So, i came here to ask you for some optimisation my stuff could get :D I don't have much Diablo knowledge, as i said this is my first time going further than Parangon 400. The only thing i know for now is that i have to put the highest possible Caldesann on each of my pieces and try to upgrade my gems as much as I can, but I'm sure my set isn't perfect and could use some optimization. P.S : If you want to see my character from this site, it's "Lyara". It might not be updated (i've changed gems to diamonds and some spells) so just in case here's the updated d3planner : https://www.d3planner.com/370040422 P.S² : And English isn't my main language, so if there's anything you didn't understood don't hesitate to ask :) (And sorry if there's mistakes :x) Thanks for your help !Mystogan1 03 Aug
03 Aug Hallowed essence set dungeon. I can't express my hatred for this dungeon. It's the worst one I have done so far. The enemies are to far apart and don't follow so every time I think I have enough, it's almost always 17. I finally managed to get 6 hits on 20 enemies but then the time ran out since I had to waste so much on just placing them. Change it or make it more dense because now it feels like pure luck.Toffifee9 03 Aug
01 Aug What to reroll on Rucksack. Marauder Sentry DMG. Can someone correct me or confirm my calculations are correct? I have been trying to work out overall damage when using the Marauder set. Particularly, I was interested in stat I should reroll for the Rucksack, which is between +XX% Sentry and +XX% Cluster Arrow damage. I have read a post that sort of clarifies some numbers but this post is from 2016. The link to the post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20742474552#post-5 I was wondering how the numbers work in patch 2.6.1 and seazon 14. I tried to do calculations but they are suspiciously high (O_o)! I considered how +DMG would be applied, e.g. M6 bonus, M4 Bonus, +100% sentries DMG, etc. I deliberately ignored CHD, CHR, +% Elemental DMG, +% from granades. If you are through the numbers, it looks that the damage when +100% sentry dmg is rerolled on Rucksack is higher: 907,100% vs 887,400%. Sentries also do twice as much damage and this is important factor when wiping trash is concerned, which is important factor in a group. Can you tell me what you think about it? Thanks. I. Overall damage with +100% Sentry on Rucksack and +30% Cluster Arrow on items. 1) Damage done by all 5 Sentries: - +850% by Cluster Arrow (Loaded for Bear) - +30% of CLuster Arrow from items (Boots, Head) - +300% of Cluster Arrow from Manticore - +100% of Any skill casted by a Sentry - M4 bonus of a sentry 400% DMG by SENTRIES = . = CA_DMG * CA_ITEMS_BUFF * MANTICORE * SENTRY_XX% * M4_BUFF * NO_SENTRIES . = 850% * 30% * 300% * 100% * 400% * 5 . = 850% * (1 +30/100)*(1 + 300/100)*(1 + 100/100)*(1 + 400/100)*5 . = 850% * 1.3 * 4 * 2 * 5 * 5 . = 850% * 260 . = 222,000% 2) Damage done by a player: - +850% by Cluster Arrow (Loaded for Bear) - +30% of CLuster Arrow from items (Boots, Head) - +300% of Cluster Arrow from Manticore - +3000% M6 bonus per sentry DMG by PLAYER = . = CA_DMG * CA_ITEMS_BUFF * MANTICORE * M6 . = 850% * 30% * 300% * 3,000% * 5 . = 850% * 1.3 * 4 * 155 . = 850% * 806 . = 685,100% 3) Total damage: DMG_BY_SENTRIES + DMG_BY_PLAYER = 222,000 + 685,100 = 907,100% (Cluster Arrow Loaded Bear) II. Overall damage with +45% Cluster Arrow damage on all items. - +850% by Cluster Arrow (Loaded for Bear) - +45% of CLuster Arrow from items (Boots, Head, Rucksack) - +300% of Cluster Arrow from Manticore - M4 bonus of a sentry 400% DMG by SENTRIES = . = CA_DMG * CA_ITEMS_BUFF * MANTICORE * SENTRY_XX% * M4_BUFF * NO_SENTRIES . = 850% * 45% * 300% * 0% * 400% * 5 . = 850% * (1 +45/100)*(1 + 300/100)*(1 + 0/100)*(1 + 400/100)*5 . = 850% * 1.45 * 4 * 1 * 5 * 5 . = 850% * 145 . = 123,250% 2) Damage done by a player: - +850% by Cluster Arrow (Loaded for Bear) - +45% of CLuster Arrow from items (Boots, Head) - +300% of Cluster Arrow from Manticore - +3000% M6 bonus per sentry = 15,000% DMG by PLAYER = . = CA_DMG * CA_ITEMS_BUFF * MANTICORE * M6 . = 850% * 45% * 300% * 3,000% * 5 . = 850% * 1.45 * 4 * 155 . = 850% * 899 . = 764,150% 3) Total damage: DMG_BY_SENTRIES + DMG_BY_PLAYER = 123,250 + 764,150 = 887,400% (Cluster Arrow Loaded Bear)Céldor9 01 Aug
23 Jul I got lucky but I am stuck with enchating. Need advise! I have found a really nice Yang's, but it has 12 disc. Should I reroll my 11 disc to 12? This is a screenshot of the bow: https://i.imgur.com/5RM6mI7.pngGideon9 23 Jul
19 Jul UE Multishot in need of advice Hello I got lucky with items this season but I am stuck and I dont know what should I craft/reroll next. Currently working on better belt and bracers with LoH. I have problems with hatred management (I swap cindercoat for dmg reduction helm abd nemesis bracers for dmg reduction bracers) and life regen on higher GRs. Should I invest some materials into CoE with CC/CD/IAS? My current setup for speed GR 80: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Xele-1282/hero/108359375 Thanks for your help!Xele1 19 Jul
29 Jun DH Multishot feels like I've reached the end.. Hi everyone I need some help with my build and was hoping u could give me a hand :) Currently I can barely clear a level 90 GR wit the gear that I have now. I know that I need to augement the rest of my gear and get the last ancients but what about my rolls? I've looked up several guides (Rhyker/Icy-veins) and thought that the rolls they suggested fits pretty good, but still I feel that my build should be better. Here is my current gear: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Salkin9510-2558/hero/104743816 Hope u can help!Salkin95104 29 Jun
24 Jun Yangs and CoE Hi I am using a Yangs which has got Poison as its damage type, am I right in thinking that this won't synergise with my CoE Ring and do I need a Bow with the damage types listed to get more damage? TIASwindonUK2 24 Jun
12 Jun Marauder in next seazon Hi, It seems like next season is going to be a Marauder Set. I thought I would give DH Marauder a go. I always wanted to test Marauder and Cluster Arrow. I tried a simple set without going too crazy with Caldesann's Despair and I did a few Rifts / Greater Rifts up 87. I have to admit that the damage is ok but currently I die a lot. It's like DH has little or no mitigation. Do you know what can be done to increase damage reduction? I am wondering what's the best between Visage of Genues, Zoey's Secret and The Cloak of the Garwulf.Céldor3 12 Jun
12 Jun New Player - DH Feels Overpowered/Too Easy? Hi all, I'm coming back to the Diablo series having not played since D2 in like 2003-ish iirc. The only difficulties available to me currently are beginner to normal. Right now, DH feel super OP at normal difficulty in PvE. I barely have to try. I can just spam rapid fire at everything and win without breaking a sweat. I barely even have to heal. My question is, is every class this easy at normal difficulty? Granted, I'm still only at the closing of Act I, but I swear D2 was way more challenging at normal difficulty even this early in the game. You couldn't just run around without a care in the world and blitz everything without dropping below half health. Is there a way to skip to higher difficulties beyond hard without completing the campaign first? If not, is hard much more difficult than normal? It's rare that I criticise a game for being too easy as I generally suck at games overall, but this feels like it should be considerably harder. I remember this series being closer to Dark Souls kind of difficulty back in the day, where you could easily get overwhelmed. Right now, it feels like a shooting gallery. Would you recommend shifting up to hard mode?RivieraKid9 12 Jun
08 Jun Marauder build - please help! I'm at wit's end. Seriously. I've been building my DH on Marauder's set because it's by far the most fun way to play IMHO. But he has absolutely no survivability whatsoever. He gets one-shotted by a pebble, even in GR levels as low as 60 - and he's not even doing that much damage either! His gear is all Ancient (Incl. on Primal) except for the quiver, which seems to be impossible to find a replacement for. I've managed to climb up to level 76 during season 13, but when the season ended suddenly it seems impossible to clear even GR lvl 72 for some ungodly reason. What the hell am I doing wrong? First I thought the DH just had a higher progression threshold than other classes, so I started augmenting with fairly low level L.Gems in order to climb slowly. But alas, it seems that I've reached an unsurpassable plateau. I've been watching YouTube videos, studied variations of Marauder build, tinkered back and forth, but have only reached marginal changes if any at all. Is DH supposed to be one-shot at this level and supposed to run like a scared mouse at all times, and if so, how the hell am I supposed to make that GR timer when all I have time for is to run and dodge? (I did try that too btw, but end up running into more and more enemies, as if I wasn't overwhelmed already. I realize that I'm not the most hardcore player out there, but I know I'm not this bad. Help is much appreciated. Any advice at all. (and if you can, please keep the acronyms to a minimum. I've had the game for a while, but am still not versed in them). Thanks.OrroDan2 08 Jun
01 Jun Marauder Multishoot viable? .Nope1 01 Jun
31 May Need help to push higher GRifts I've come back to diablo after abit of a break and really enjoying the game. I am however struggling abit with my demon hunter. I've managed to hit a tier 80 greater rift so far and not really able to push higher, I feel that I lack toughness as also now damage. I was hoping someone with abit more experience could perhaps tell me where I'm going wrong with perhaps my gear. I'm starting to farm up my legendary gems to augment some of my gear as that wasn't around when I used to play but don't want to waste them on perhaps subpar gear. A link to my demon hunters profile is here. https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Roblar-2147/hero/33014916Roblar3 31 May
28 May DH survivability / general questions I recently got back into the game (after a rather lengthy break), only to discover some nice buffs here and there. For example - my Multishot DH is now capable of T12 (probably T13 even, but with less efficiency), at least after some initial tweaks. I use my DH for farming mats (Deaths Breath) and shards; primarily to gear up other classes (working on the Necromancer now). Obviously if a new piece of gear drops that's better than what I currently got, I'll use it, but that doesn't happen nearly as often now. I AM constantly out of Deaths Breath however... Anyway, I do remember my DH suffering from brittle bone disease back before I took a break, and now with the higher difficulty Tiers this seems to be even more evident. I'm sort of wondering if this is just me playing being bad or having a bad build or if this really IS the reality of the less-tanky classes (like the Mage or the DH)? This also means my approach to clearing (g)rifts has to be methodical and I can't just speed-run towards elites and call it a day, as a random group of non-elites can just 2 shot me (I'm trying to work around that with the Moratorium gem ATM). And enemies which explode on death (or leave deadly bodies) are a major annoyance, as I need to wait for the explosion before I move on - again, not to wind up in the middle of a mob pack which might be waiting around the corner. I'd appreciate some tips on my build and / or a confirmation that, yes, DHs need to be extra careful and die to a nearby sneeze at higher tiers. I've also got a side question - looking through the profiles of some other people, it seems like having all items being ancient is a normal occurrence at higher levels of play... but is that just months of grinding, or is there a trick to this? Especially since an ancient item might still not be good, all things considered - and for example has wrong stats for your build (not even talking about the primary stat being for a different class). Doesn't this make getting a good, useful ancient incredibly unlikely? PS. Here's my current DH for reference: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Shaamaan-2274/hero/63271995Shaamaan6 28 May
26 May Shadow Mantle Update? So did they update the look of the Shadow's Mask? If I could post a picture I would but I got a different looking helm from the Shadow Mantle set to drop on my Monk and it does not look the same at all. Either that or I have a bugged version.jdhiatt5 26 May
26 May Back after a longer break, impale build input im back after a longer break after the necro invasion. what should i improve first? whats good and whats garbage :-) https://www.d3planner.com/222712235Arenz3 26 May
26 May Item progression - Impale DH Hello everybody. Just came back to D3 after 3 years or so. Enjoying the game a lot so far with a DH with Impale build. Progression to 80GR has been quite smooth so far but now I feel like I have hit a plateau. That's why I am asking for help. In addition to the gems (working on that), what are the next priorities? https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Spunkete-1536/hero/107165933 Thank you in advance :)Spunkete15 26 May
26 May Yang's Recurve doesn't give bonus dmg multishot Hello, i was rerolling legendary on kanai's cube and spotted that rolled Yang's Recurve buff description says that it gives only 50% faster Multishot, with no addictional 150-200% dmg to it. Is it bugged? Adding link to image: https://ibb.co/navWqoBiedras5 26 May
03 May UE Multishot gear advice Hi All, Im fairly new to the game and have been working on the UE Multishot build. I think i got all required pieces together now, and have managed to get CDR rolls to the point where Vengeance has no downtime anymore. However, there are so many other stats that i am struggling with what my next steps would be. Would really appreciate it if any of you guys want to take a look at my build so far and give me some advice on next steps to take, Thanks! RensRensonthemov1 03 May
27 Apr Season 13 HC DH Tank advise wanted I was looking for suggestions for jewelry for a tankier HC DH build. I was thinking CoE with Elusive ring and Compass rose / travelers pledge combo. Current build: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Down-1305/hero/84832263Down8 27 Apr
24 Apr Back from a 2/3 year break and lost.. Hey guys! I reinstalled the game and I´m completely lost in all aspects :-( I would like to ask for some advise on where to start build/spec/gear wise but also where to start ¨game wise¨ (solo story line? adventure mode? which level?) I reset my quest line and started the campaign from scratch on T1 and my health pool seems ago but dps saks. Help! Where to start? I looked into some posts and vids but I lack the understanding of them as miss knowledge on all the changes of the last years. Thanks in advance for your help, much appreciated..!! Cheers! My current profile https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Soni-2241/hero/107126244Soni1 24 Apr
04 Apr DH Issue Hello there everyone i dont wanna be a pain over here but i think i got a issue with my dh natalya/marauder build... https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blu33-2932/hero/101276956 this is my profile... ive done 107 but right now i cant do 108 nomatter what i try i cant do not even 107 again or even 106 i strugle im going with the progress bar forword more than the timer but when it comes to boss im stuck there with it for more than 5 minutes. ive seen people lesser paragon and items a bit more lower than mine and still done gr higher than me. now my question is why is it inpossible to do a gr 108 doesent matter how much in in front with the progress i waste around 5 6 minutes do kill the boss im stuck please helpBlu334 04 Apr
28 Mar Impossible to find groups? Is it just me, or is it impossible to find groups if you're not a necro with 5mil sheet damage? No room at all for DH's, not if you're looking to do 95+ atleast. Finding people/groups that are willing to take a multishot dh is kinda impossible. How are you guys solving this?Hedz4 28 Mar
23 Mar Aide sur mon build desacralisé (je stagne...) Bonjour tout le monde :) Alors voilà j'ai découvert Diablo 3 il y a quelques mois, et sur cette saison j'ai décidé de m'y mettre à fond. J'ai monté un chasseur de démon et suis passé sur un build desacralisé que je trouve vraiment fun à jouer ! Seulement depuis 2 semaines j'ai l'impression de ne plus avancer, et je ne parviens pas à terminer la faille 75 pour les périples (pas assez de dps et je suis en carton). Je vois bien 2-3 petites opti que je pourrai faire sur mes équipements, mais je vois pas tellement comment je pourrai encore bien monter dans les failles sup à moins de prendre encore 1000 parangon pour up ma dexte... Mais je me dis qu'il y a surement des petites subtilités que je n'ai pas vu, étant relativement débutant, qui pourraient bien augmenter mon dps ? Je fais donc appel à vous, si certains sont prêt à me donner quelques conseils pour que je puisse continuer à m'améliorer, ça serait top ! :) Mon perso : https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/miammiammiam-21206/hero/105516643miammiammiam3 23 Mar
18 Mar Advice for DH gear? Anyone give me some advice? I,m new in game and i dont know what is the best gear for DH and where i can spend my paragon points. I do torment 4 solo and torment 2 in a 4 player game. Thanks for any help. Sorry for my bad english.Levwi3 18 Mar
17 Mar Shadow DH please deleteUthred1 17 Mar
09 Mar Where do I go from here? Hi folks, I'm running UE Multishot, here is my profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ratatatata-21368/hero/6664118 Right now I'm kinda stuck when it comes to upgrades. I'm trying to roll a perfect ancient Traveler's pledge since I really like that combo and the potential +300 dex would be a nice boost, but it's really hard to get it rolled juuuuust right. Other than that I'm just upgrading gems right now. Is the hellfire amulet really the better alternative here? Are there items , skills, passives or other significant thing I'm missing? Trying to push GR's and feeling the glass ceiling right now... Thanks :)Ratatatata11 09 Mar
07 Mar S12 Unhallowed Essence advice for pushing past plateau Hi all This is my first real season, and this is my current profile: https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MrBaby-2275/hero/93118020 I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on what I should do to continue progressing at this stage? I have about 1.2 million sheet DPS, which feels low to me. I've reached solo GR 75, but am struggling to go further. I wonder what you think I might be able to do to continue progressing? I would like to push up to GR 100 this season, but seem to have hit a wall. My current game plan is to try to make my gear ancient. I'm working on getting an ancient Yang's and Quiver, but RNG has not been on my side so far and, despite lots of attempts to reforge my Yang's, I haven't gotten an ancient yet. Similarly, countless Kadala quivers haven't yet led to an ancient Dead Man's Legacy. Cheers for any help you can give NB I have an ancient Hellfire Amulet, which is currently unequipped, with the Ballistics rune - I forgot to reset to include Ballistics as a runeMrBaby6 07 Mar
02 Mar Valley of Death Vs Wolf Can someone please explain to me why Companion:Wolf is chosen over Mark for Death: Valley of Death? I myself have been using Wolf cause I was told to and was "stupid for using valley". I mean it seems that Valley would be better cause you can have a 100% uptime on it, where as Wolf is only up for 10 seconds at a time. Is this due to the wording? Wolf: Granting you and your allies 15% increased damage/ Valley: Enemies within the marked area take 15% more damage. 1st- does Valley only effect your damage because it doesn't say "damage from all sources" like other spells? 2nd- Or is it cause of formulas? As in damage taken and damage dealt have different formulas or when the multipliers are put into effect? Thank you for your time and good luck in your hunts!Slee1 02 Mar
26 Feb A great stone of jordan for yangs build. I would guess just by what i know not all % modfiers works the same but. one stone would net like 12 dicipline for a total of 1200% dmg, both to vengeance and multi. But does it really work that way? like dexterity a 1000 increase in dex doesnt seem to add even add 100% more dmg or am i just blind or smth? wouldnt it trash focus/restraint? i know that is a flat 100% increas in total dmg, so if something crit 100 bil it would crit 200 bil, like the elemental afixes. so im just guessing it dont really work that way. and i had full trust in ppl running this as they are the ones doing the good runs with yangs! so i cant believe they miss out in it just want some simple explain really. and to top it of, what does 1000% increase in dmg from 1000 dex actually adds, i cant see it actually adding that judging by the numer i would see with 2x augments worth of it. i know the setbonus from karlei that 1200% melee dmg seem to add it the same way elemental afixes add things up.Bugdrops6 26 Feb
26 Feb Natalya slayer reroll Hello guys, what do u think about this NS, what can i reroll? I play HC and only HC. https://ibb.co/gL32sRTwistercz2 26 Feb
03 Feb How can I get my gear better? Hey, I was playing Diablo for just a while now and I love playing DH, I've got only like 120 hours on DH's so far, but my main DH is not bad, but I wonder how could I get it to clear higher grifts and stuff like that. I can clear gr70 with a bit of a struggle. This is my DH so far. https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Burdas-2295/hero/93177553 Any tips how to make my gear better, or any ideas what I could do to be able to play on higher grifts?Burdas2 03 Feb
24 Jan Advice For Impale Build Hello all, I dont know if it is right place for asking advice or not. If it is not, I'm so sory in advance. I just want to say that im stuck at gr90 with my current equipments. May I kindly request your advice about my items? Have a nice games and may the best loots be with you.Kazal4 24 Jan
22 Jan Yang's Recurve stat replacing Hello guys, so today i got a pretty good Ancient Yang's Recurve to replace my crappy old one, but I can't decide which stat to replace. Here are the stats. DPS: 3254 +1526-1865 damage 7% bonus damage +980 Dexterity Chance to deal 18% area damage on hit Reduces all resource cost by 40% Secondary: +11 max discipline 172% increased Multishot damage I was thinking i have to try to get fire damage instead of normal damage(first stat), but then I saw on few posts that it doesnt to that much diference and that damage % increase is much better stat. What should i do ? Thank you.Pulssqt1 22 Jan
17 Jan Zei + Sentry mechanics I was planning to do the N6M4 build (http://www.diablofans.com/builds/94684-2-6-1-100gr-n6m4-cold-physical-rocketeer?page=2), but have a question regarding the sync between Zei and the dmg being mostly from Sentries. Does the arrow fired from a sentry get the multiplier based on the distance it travels before hitting, or based on how far my actual character is from the enemy?  EX: I place 5 sentries in a line. 1st on top of the enemy, 2nd 10 yards away and so on, I am standing as the last one 50 yards from the enemy. If I shoot, do all the sentries shoot for the max Zei dmg (50 yards bonus as that's the distance I am on) or does it differ resulting in no Zei bonus for the one on top of the enemy and the bonus slowly rising for every sentry further away (and no Sentry getting the max one, only me as a character)?Seredith1 17 Jan
12 Jan DH NAT Strafe suggestions? Any Suggestions, Other than better equip drops??: Natalya Strafe Build My seasonal DH, Lusha GR61 has been my top solo. https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gandalaug-1172/hero/95545026 Rerolled stats from Mystic were best choices at the time and I was focused on completing NAT set Dungeon. Jewelry Cubed = 1 less set pc req doesn't show on page. I have switched between Hexing Pants & Aquilia. I'm not familiar with all the Abbreviations used in forums, so bear with me.Gandalaug3 12 Jan
10 Jan Some fun in GR My and my dad playing D3 afther long time :) https://youtu.be/G4aCyJeP2wY He created video like he created my last video with pushing GR 102 here on forumIvan0 10 Jan