Witch Doctor

23 Aug 2011 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris1 23 Aug 2011
25 May A word on Spirit Barrage (Phantasms) Hey all, There’s a lot of great discussion and a ton of build sharing going on around Legacy of Nightmares builds for the Witch Doctor that focus on the interaction between Spirit Barrage (Phantasms) and several pet-oriented Legendary powers. It’s wonderful to see such constructive conversation and information sharing as various community members explore the strengths and intricacies of this emergent gameplay. There has also been some concern that this interaction will be nerfed. We wanted to share our thoughts on this today and reassure the Witch Doctor community that, at this time, we have no intentions to make changes to Spirit Barrage (Phantasms) or its currently existing interactions with items such as Mask of Jeram, Ring of Emptiness or The Barber. While this is somewhat inconsistent philosophically from the changes that we’ve made in the past regarding this skill and rune combination, we looked at the situation objectively and asked ourselves a couple questions: Is it fun? Is it balanced? Ultimately, we’ve decided that the answer to both of these questions is yes, and there is much higher risk in adjusting the balance of this skill or the other items than there is to let the community continue to enjoy this fun and unique build. We will continue monitoring its performance, of course, and we’re prepared to make any changes if something extreme arises. In the meantime, please continue to theorycraft and Spirit Barrage to your heart’s content! -The Diablo Dev TeamVaneras1 25 May
02 Jun 2014 Guides and Resources - Witch Doctors Masters of Spirits and followers of Mbwiru Eikura! In this thread you will find a list of guides and resources focused around the Witch Doctors in Diablo III. Please note: All guides and resources posted in this thread are 100% made by players, and as such we do not guarantee that they will remain accurate and up to date. Also, we do not guarantee that there will always be a guide or resource listed for every conceivable aspect of the Witch Doctor class. Please feel free to send an e-mail to CMTeamEU-Diablo@Blizzard.com tagged with [Community Guide] in the subject if: You have found a guide or resource on this list that is no longer accurate You have found a guide or resource on this list that is just not up to scratch You have found or created a great guide or resource that we have not yet listed ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Guides and Resources - Witch Doctors: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ General: Advice and general WD info by Fean (EU forums) A WD's Guide to Acronyms and Abbreviations by Arbeia (EU forums) WD Proc Coefficients by Arbeia (EU forums) A WD Compendium to the Grin Reaper by Wachati (NA forums) Pet Damage - a collaborative resource for understanding more about Pet builds by PaulNg (NA forums) Jade SH, DoT & Area Damage by PaulNg (NA forums) Builds: Fast Farming Build in RoS by HolyHermit (EU forums) Videos of different WD builds by Wakeman (EU forums) Top 10 Most Popular Elemental Based Builds Updated twice a day (diablo3ladder) The "At My Signal, Unleash Hell" Witch Doctor by OftRepeated (EU blog) The "Venomous Horde" Witch Doctor by Thibbledorf (EU blog) TryHard: Jade Witch Doctor Guide by TryHardGaming (YouTube) The "Crafty Spirits" Witch Doctor by Dardor (EU blog)Vaneras0 02 Jun 2014
08 Sep REPAIRING BUILDS n III - WITCH DOCTOR REPAIRING BUILDS n III - WITCH DOCTOR Starmetal Kukri Reduce the cooldown of Big Bad Voodoo by 1 second each time your fetishes deal damage. In adition Big Bad Voodoo do 250-300% of your fetishes damage every second. New Shoulders - for WD Fetish Army gains the effects of the Legion of Daggers rune. In aditon Fetishes do 100% more damage. Zunimassa Set (not use Zombie Dogs) (6) Set: Enemies hit by your Mana spenders take 2500% increased damage from your fetishes and Gargantuans for 8 seconds. The Short Man’s Finger (already here) Gargantuan instead summons three smaller gargantuans that have their damage increased by 500-650%. Helltooth Set (not use Gargantuans, Piranhas and Firebats) (6) Set: After casting Wall of Death, gain 1700% increased damage for 15 seconds to your primary skills, Acid Cloud, Zombie Charger, Zombie Dogs, Grasp of the Dead, and Wall of Death. Deadly Rebirth Grasp of the Dead gains the effect of the Rain of Corpses rune and do increases damage by 250–300% SuWong Diviner Acid Cloud gains the effect of the Lob Blob Bomb rune. In adition increases Acid Cloud Damage by 450–600% Scrimshaw Reduces the Mana cost of Zombie Charger by 40–50%. In adition increases Zombie Charger Damage by 350–400% Wilken's Reach Grasp of the Dead no longer has a cooldown and do double damage. Jeram's Bracers Wall of Death deals 350–400% increased damage and can be cast up to three times within 2 seconds before the cooldown begins.Zasz1 08 Sep
31 Aug Builds which was forgetten in 2.6.1 LoN should work for normal legendary not ancient. For Crusader - upgrade builds which using Shield bash, Fist of heavens, Phalanx For Monk - upgrade builds which using Inna set For Necromance - rework Pestilance set, corpse expl and lance is stupid, its supported by trog and inarius, make supported for example primary skills or poison nova. For WD - upgrade builds using Zunnimasa bulds, There is no big diferens betwen zuni and hell for top bulds - always pets also items with special power which is not chose by rhykkers and others who make bulds and others copy that. are now less usable than before - planty of items, sklls - runas, and set (for example blackthorne) is now mega shi tyZasz0 31 Aug
31 Aug Witch doctor lvl 30 build Hello, does anyone know a good and solid lvl 30 witch doctor build? Thank you for your help.Bloomer2 31 Aug
30 Aug New builds, for an oldschool player I played the !@#$ out of this game back when we had a proper jade build It was the most fun experience i have ever had in any game. Im so sad and annoyed that it doesnt work anymore. I also used to kinda like the poison dart build, but that seems to not be viable anymore aswell? I do Grift around 85'ish, i havent played for a few months, but i really miss WD. I have been playing alot of Barb, but WD is the true love. Besides the LoN set, which seems impossible to farm with a life on the side, what cool and fun builds are there for WD? I really, really LOVE the acid cloud ability and i could spam that for ages - But i dunno if u can push 90+ with a build for that? I dont like the swarm of bats build, i dont like standing still all day, with very little means of mobility and utility. I have played alot of the pet build, where u have the 3 gargs with cleave dmg, but that gets boring overall. I checked diablofans, but cant really find anything interesting. Any help would be very much appreciated.Runiix1 30 Aug
23 Aug Help with primal amu reroll for lon setup Right now I play firebats and slowly collect gear for my lon build. I got primal amu (blackthorne's but still...) with: 20% cold damage 10% crit chance 1000 int socket I see that in general it is recommended to have amu with %cold, cc, chd and socket, but since it's 1000 int I am wondering if it wouldn't be better to reroll cold damage into chd. Is there a way to determine damage gain/loss in each scenario?PieknyTomek7 23 Aug
21 Aug Why do i keep dying in 4man? I've finally managed to find all the gear required for the 4man meta LoN WD. However when me and my friends try to do some pushing we fail miserably. We started fairly low on lvl 95 which we complete fairly easu, but my WD dies about 5-10 times rach run. I really can't imagine us being able to do 110+ like this. Please take a look at my gear and tell me if there's anything missing. I'm probably going to be told that i need caldesanns on my gear, which i'm working on right now. But does some extra int really improve my chances to survive by such a large ammount? I mean, i've seen people do 120s without ever being in danger of dying as a WD. I hope someone can help.OwNzOr1 21 Aug
21 Aug My Next upgrade would be? Any experienced WD here could guide me what should i buy with bloodshards or hunt now? whats the best upgrade and prepare for 2.6.1patch? Ps: im zuni pet build using SMFKelvinize2 21 Aug
17 Aug Suggestion: new item for firebats WD I started playing firebats build and I feel that biggest downside of this build is the dps penalties when you have to move around or are attacked by enemies with knockback, in that case it doesn't matter if you move or not it still gets interrupted and damage done is reset back to 425%. I was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to introduce an item, that: 1. Makes firebats hit for 850% right away, without the 3 seconds delay. or 2. Allows you to move when channeling. I would prefer option no. 2, but I think people would whine that it reassembles ww barbie too much. On the other hand I guess each season characters are supposed to push few grifts more than the previous season, and imho such change would get it done.PieknyTomek2 17 Aug
11 Aug What to go for next in my build? Yeah so if you guys don't mind, check out my profile, and my build, and let me know where you think I should go from here. I'm new to the game, this is my first level 70 character lol. I made a character before the season started but it didn't even get to 70. I have 4 pieces of ancient gear, 2 of which are my only crafted pieces (and, yes, that took a LOT of crafting, especially the bracers) so I've only been lucky enough to FIND 2 that I wanted to use. lol I'm only around GR51, trying to get to 70 for primals but stopping a lot here and there to farm bounties. lol I just got the mojo, and yes, I realize it needs to be rerolled. I'll get rid of Sacrifice damage and try to go for a Socket, though I may be content settling for Zombie Dog or Gargantuan damage, maybe even Acid Cloud. I've been gambling hard for rings for a long time, with mojo occasionally, and it has paid off! Though I STILL want the ring that makes you immune to poison because OMG the set dungeon so hard. >.> Poison immunity aside, what else should I be looking for? For the record, I'm not a fan of Piranhas or Soul Harvest or Zombie Bears and have tried many different skills but keep gravitating towards something similar to what I have now. And I REALLY tried hard not to use Corpse Spiders but it was killing me having more than 1 mana spender, as I like to spam the crap out of Acid Cloud. sorry for all the text, Anyway, I hope someone takes the time to answer me. Thanks! :)MeltedWater2 11 Aug
11 Aug +crit hit dmg 81% or + max 20% poison dmg? Im currently trying out angry chicken spec with arachyrs set. If i accept the +81% crit hit dmg i gain 29% dmg in total.. Or should i stick with +18% poison dmg? ( 2 different necklesses ) atm i have 1.1 dmg, +18% poison dmg with +81% crit hit dmg i get 1,46 dmg and 0% poison dmg.noSkilled1 11 Aug
09 Aug any build base on fear or horrify ? any build base on fear or horrify for WD or necromancer ?kpsia5181 09 Aug
07 Aug Missing legs for too long This is my 2nd season, s10 I got stuff much more easily by ~para300, lacked only endless walk I think. Here I'm farming and farming and never got the real stuff. After depleting kadala and kanai around 150 rolls together just on wd, while farming brings loads of "goodies" like 2h weapons, recurring set rings and lots of no-ability legs repetatively. Oh and like 6-7 set barb & monk items, which is just gross. This isn't slouching, with my nerfed toon I made gr50 pretty easy, that includes psycho belt lvl 39. But... Are there locations for specific legs? SMF, Soul harvest CK, lakumba and Belt ofc too.Benom1 07 Aug
02 Aug The barber issues hello i have an issue using the barber and im uncertain if its a bug or some items that interfear or its working as intended. as far as i understand, the target keeps on absorbing the damage i deal with spirit barrage untill i stop casting, after which it explodes for the absorbed damage total to those around it. thats all fine and good but my barber doesnt do that. i attack, and after 2-3 seconds it explodes, regardless of whether i have stopped attacking or not. after that initial explosion, it explodes once every second afterwards. i dont understand, what do i do wrong?Beardedragon1 02 Aug
31 Jul LF a WD to farm with and share items Hiya, I created another Gen monk for that season 11, para 500, can clear GR 65 right now. I always wanted to try the WD, and i'm up for it, just don't wanna start again with no items. That's why i'm looking for a WD that would be up to farm with my monk, so we could share class items. PM/ADD me in game : Epok#2511 EpokEpok0 31 Jul
30 Jul [Suggestion] Pet Attack Command The witch doctor used to be the best for pets. (only option but still) now necro has come along and has the one thing that WD needs. A command to make the pets actually attack what you need them to attack! I love WD, its my favourite class.. with the pet build being really fun to play.. other than the fact that pets just dont attack what you need them too... most of the time they chase the adds rather than attack the Elites that are smashing your face in. Then necro comes along (completely different that D2 necro) and gets loads of pets as well as a way to control them. Just give us WDs what we should of probably had from the very start!Ruekatu7 30 Jul
30 Jul Witch Doctor summon rant How come Witch Doctors summons are so unbelievably stupid that you wish to smash their little brains to the developers face? They always end up being behind when running rifts of any kind, they always end up fighting one single skeleton or something instead of the big elite group that is right infront of you where you cast spells, they always end up being just completely useless until they realize after a long wait that there are actually elites around to kill and there is a bug with them that when ever something is summoned to the playground, it takes multiple seconds until they realize that it's there and they then attack. Why did the developers make WD's summons this braindead? I bet the developers themself are as braindead considering how Diablo 3 was ruined and made into same old bag of sh*t pipe run and endless grinding. I miss the good old days from D1 and D2 when things were at least a bit more interesting. I wonder if they are going to ruin Diablo 4 too if such is ever coming instead of these insanely high priced "'DLCs" for one stupidly over powered characters. Just wondering. Witch doctor's summons seriously need an "attack this target" button. Perhaps make it so after you summon them, the summons "summoning" button is actually the "attack this target" button instead.Semirotta1 30 Jul
28 Jul Patch 2.7 D 3 Patch 2.7 Diablo 3 Most balanced character patch All classes: New legendary shoulders with special power – increases damage of your pets by 25-30% New legendary pants with special power – each different skill with same element increases the damage by 10% for 15 seconds. Legacy of Nightmares Set: While this is your only Item set bonus every Legendary item you have...... Blackthornes Battlegear Set: 2 set bonus: Increase damage against elites and take reduced damage by 10% 3 set bonus: You are immune to Desecrator, Molten, and Plague monstres ground effects. 4 set bonus: Every normal, magic and rare item you have increases your damage by 25% and reduces damage taken by 2%. Ancestors Grace Amulet: New special power: Every Ancient legendary Item you have reduce cooldown and resources cost by 1% Deamon Hunter Stolen Ring (old new ring with new icon) – special secondary power: Your slowing and chiling efects also increase damage equal to thair movement speed reduction ( not stackable – for example if item does 60% movement reduction and skill does 30%, result is 60% ) Only Iceblink gem can add damage. - it helps to Cold Builds and makes Iceblink usable. Natalya Set 6 pieces set bonus: After casting Rain of Vengeance, deal 750% increased damage and také 60% reduced damage for 10 seconds Crusader Akkhan Set 6 pieces set bonus: While Akarats champion is active you deal 1200% increased damage by Condemn, Fist of the Heavens, Heavens Fury, Phalanx and Blessed Shield, and take 15% less damage. Invoker Set 6 pieces set bonus: The attack speed of Punish, Slash and Mirinae Gem are increased by 50% and deal 900% of your Thorns damage to the first enemy hit. ( it makes Mirinae gem more useble, its holy and healing efect smite nearby enemy every 1,5 sec and also add Thorns efect) Barbarian Immortal King Set 6 pieces set bonus: While both Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients is active, you deal 500% increased damage. Warmonger – is no longer sword, now its a Mighty weapon, with drop for Barbarian, with special secondary power: Increases all your damage by 50-75%. Skulars Salvation – Increase the damage of Ancienit Spear by 100%. When you hits 5 or fewer enemies, the damage is incresed by 120-150% Witch Doctor Starmetal Kukri legendary power – Reduce the cooldown of Big Bad Voodoo by 1 second each time your fetishes deal damage. In adition Big Bad Voodoo has effect of every runa. Zunimassas Haunt set: Pets are now mean Fetishes and Gargantuans.(not zombie dogs) Helltooth set: Now dont use skills Firebats, Piranhas, Gargantuan But 6 set bonus gain 2000% increased damage for 15 seconds to you primary skills, Acid Cloud, Zombie charger, Zombie Dogs, Grasp of the Dead and Wall of the Death. Necromancer Corpse Lance skill: (it was excessive, need to be decresed) Target an enemy to summon projectiles from nearby corpses that cause 1750% weapon damage over 5 seconds, to the target. Golden Gorget of Leoric amulet – now drop only for necromancer and with changed legendary power to: increase the maximum number of skeletons for your command skeletons +3 and give 30% aditional damage to them. Pestilance set: 2 set bonus: Each corpse you consume reduce the cooldown of your Simulacrum by 2%. 4 set bonus: Each enemy you hit with Bone Spirit reduces your damage taken by 15%, up to a maximum of 60%. Lasts 20 seconds Monk Ulianas set 6 bonus: first part same as normal. But in adition If there is only 3 and less enemies in 25 yards increases damage by 100%. Wizard Ouroboros Amulet: special power – all off damage your skills do is now Arcane.Zasz1 28 Jul
20 Jul Start with wd I am going to play wd only this season,whats the best start for me and what should i do/obtain first?KichaChi4 20 Jul
19 Jul Survival problem... Looking for help here, I'm on 65 GR and cant move farther coz I die to everything (almost) by one hit. It looks totaly awkward to me when I see 85%+85% dmg reduction and I die like nothing... wtf am I suppose to do about it? I have zunimassa set with 7+15 fetish x3% for each one = 66% dmg reduction + lakumbas ornament with 10stacks = 60% with base ~75% dmg reduction When I stack everything it shows ~75%+~80% dmg reduction I really cant imagine more effective defence ...Wejdnart1 19 Jul
19 Jul Potential bug soul harvest Yesterday, also after reloading the game, dropping all pets and follower, I stood in the middle of a mob, clicked for soul harvest, the graphics showed it worked, but no number appeared on the icon. Seems like it worked though I couldn't tell how many stacks were in. This was in HC mode, dunno if matters. Anyone else had that? Seems like it started after last patch.Benom2 19 Jul
17 Jul Ring of Emptiness If my follower is using a Band of Hollow Whispers, which is the ring that occasionally haunts nearby enemies, can my followers haunt proc my Ring of Emptiness' extra damage? It does say "Your" haunt and locust swarm... I have haunt on my bar anyway, but was just wondering. :/Starfyre3 17 Jul
10 Jul new to the class need help with builds and items. so as the title says I am new to playing witch doctor and I am playing around with builds, I have both a full zunis and helltooth, right now I am using zunis (dont have the mask the buffs pet damage by 50% yet T.T) but I was using the carnevil mask so I had that in my cube and tryed to test it out (seeing alot of fuss over the mask for zunis) and noticed my little guys deal LESS damage so am I missing something? so I switched back to the grin reaper mask in my cube. so anyways reccomendations for both zuni and helltooth sets?ProxyJames2 10 Jul
10 Jul Is Witch Doctor the most simple class? I mean they are pretty easy to play with and easy to kill monster with. So are they the best class?Andreas2 10 Jul
02 Jul Homunculus is mine any good? i got a homunculus which has: damage + 6-7 intelligence +152 reduce cooldown of skills 5% increased sacrifice damage 60% increased fire bomb damage 14% maximum mana +60 and a zombie dog will spawn every 2 seconds level 32 Is that any good?Victor0 02 Jul
29 Jun Witch-doctor modification Hey everyone, I played a witch-doctor last season, and one of the annoyances that many players re-iterated time and time again, was the inability to command the pets. Now that the necromancer has been released, and I got a few levels, I see how they are doing the pets. The pet summoning is a 'passive' ability and the main ability commands them. Do you think witch doctors should be done in the same way now?aindriu1 29 Jun
18 Jun Lon WD Sheet Dps Been looking at the leaderboards, and the Lon WD´s are showing up everywhere. But, there is something i dont quite understand here. With the same int as i have dex, and with similar stats on gear, their sheet dps seems to be much higher than my 3 mil ltk monk. They often show at 4-5 mil, with some hitting over 6 mil. Can anyone explain to me, why this build in particular has so high sheet dps. Also looked on the leaderboards for ex. wizzes, and here the top players still only have like 3.5-4 mill, not 6 mill.Esben0 18 Jun
09 Jun Helltooth gift in Season 11 ??? Hey guys, i am eager to find out whats in the store for helltooth in next season. Ive heard HT will be haedrigs gift in next season. Are there any plans with boosting that build or pets are fixed? Spread the news please :DLaesus0 09 Jun
05 Jun Final boss is kickin my WD's butt! Anyone got a recommended build for dealing with boss fights/single target dmg? Also, I'm at lvl 69. Should I grind up to 70 before facing him?RawTheory12 05 Jun
01 Jun Pet damage + Damage boosting areas (BBV, oculus) If you stand in an area that boost damage such as BBV or the area of focused power from the oculus ring, do your pets outside of the area get the damage boost? Or do your pets need to stand in the area?Rayquorz1 01 Jun
30 May Jade Harvester t65 I have gathered all the sets so far. Last season i got along well with jade so i roll it once more.. So far damage is doint ok, loot problems for lakumbas ornament and some ok ancient. I cant helped noticed that everyone is going with zuni and helltooth - are they so great? indeed the builds i have do a little more damage then the one im rolling - jade - but cant manage to work with firebats without getting killed... is there any kind of trick or smtn that ive been missing out on? :|ShortyFox4 30 May
29 May Jade Struggling with GR:78 Edit: Got over my 78 struggles. Now cleared up to level 83, getting the hang of things now :) Thanks for advice. Any future advice is always welcome for other forum goers and myself.Jay5 29 May
27 May Back to game, new here though Hi all, I put the game aside before RoS and drove back into 2.5 patch. I went to 70 with DH since it was my fav and went on to WD, which is more fun for me generally. Last couple of days I did Torment 1 & 2 including adventure modes and the rifts with 5 burning dogs & 3 anti-elite gargantuans (legendary ring). A week back in, I don't own sets, I barely understand how to correctly handle the Cube and I didn't find a similar build. This build cracked the hell out of all bosses easy and, well, now what? My current build is (don't remember exact names) Scatter poison dart Long range bats Freezing pirahnas Spirit walk w/mana recharge Burning dogs Anti-elite gargantuan Two passive extra dogs Two mana rechargers - vision quest and attunment. Would love some suggestions what to do now - my paragon is at 100+ and I have ~480k dmg, my enchantress has about the same. I rather slow'em down and burn'em up as a tactic. Thanks for any helpBenom24 27 May
27 May Need help with character HI, i need help , what do I do with my char to pass lvl 70GR. Max lvl of GR i can do is 55. https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FilipZ-1819/hero/1964817FilipZ1 27 May
25 May Need some serious help with my WD Hello DSF here. I need some serious help with my WD I'm currently stuck on a GR69 and I have been that for about 2-3 months now So I'm searching for a guy. Or a girl with serious knowledge about WD and gear and stats/rerolls. Send me a message on BLIZZARDS battlenet Here my battle tag DSF#21216DSF1 25 May
22 May Developing int & dps Something I don't understand, I looked at some of the forum users builds and I saw mainly two things - Equipment with over 1000 intel without gems, while I haven't seen any ancient with more than 1000 in range. How come? Also, I noticed some DPSs are well higher than mine and I assume it's the equipment I wear. How could I improve mine, while keeping the 32-piece Zoo build with zuni set further? My current goal is reach 1.5m fm the 1.15m i have. As far as I know I need the 50% vs elite and compass ring to finally drop for starters (kanai changes due as well ofc) TnxBenom13 22 May
22 May Gargantuan! Blizz, any chance we could get an item to buff the garg without turning it into "minituans"? I really like the concept of the gargantuan, but I cannot take these tiny gargs seriously. I don't know what whoever came up with the short man's finger was thinking. Gargantuan means huge, enormous, etc... I just want to be able to use the single normal garg without nerfing my build :( Or a ring to increase the damage of fetishes? :)Wolfways2 22 May
22 May HELP ME PLZ PASS T7 RIFT WD !! GUYS, PLEASE HELP ME SENDING TIPS FOR PASS T7 RIFTS AND GREAT RIFTS WITH MY WD BUILD. I´M TRYING TO FARM ARACH OR HELLTOOTH SET YET ... WITH THIS BUILD WHAT CAN I DO TO AMPLIFY MY DPS AND FARM EASIER ?? OBS : SORRY ABOUT POOR ENGLISH ÍM FROM BRAZIL TKS A LOT FOR COMMENTS AND HELPING MEYeshua1 22 May
20 May Pets still not attacking. It's been FOUR year, almost, since release. How are they not fixed? Every motherfracking patch I am hoping for a fix so that I can actually PLAY with my pet docs, but no. I have tried moving, tried going close to whatever monster I want to kill and so on. Clearing GRs shouldn't depend on if I'm lucky enough that my pets actually work for once. Unbelievable.Toffifee9 20 May
19 May witchdoctor gargantium build (good/bad) heya, i am playing diablo 3 for a short while now and i am using a witchdoctor gargantium build. a friend of mine who has over 200 hour in this season wants me to switch over to the firebat build because its the top dps build. i have almost all items for both builds but i can alredy notice that my gargantium build is a lot better at this moment. only i cant compare the actual dps of the two builds because my pets dmg wont show on my caracter sheet. is there a way to see your actual dps? and is there anyone who is using the gargantium build aswell and can give me a few pointers?mefdemaff1 19 May
19 May Pets...fix them please Is it just me or is the pet AI stupid as fk? They barely follow you and you cant command them, i would love for them to be able to attack what you have on cursor. Feels very clunky and overall just poor designed.Deyll4 19 May
19 May What's up with the Helltooth 6-piece? Works when it wants to work, which is around 5% of the time. I get the buff, but the damage multiplier only actually works once in a while. Is this some bug or am I just too stupid to get how it works?Smoer1 19 May
19 May Witch Doctor Item Drops S10 I'm really tired of this game drops.(Specially S10) I'm not looking for any Primal items.(I drop only 2 primal but all my friends drop 2-3 primal per day) I need only WD items 3-4 days I try ARACHYR'S STRIDE(Boots) from kadala but I find only F.walker or IRONTOE MUDSPUTTERS My Paragon 825(I play 10 hours/day) My drops Crusader shield DH Dawn or Set items Wiz set items or P.Crown Barbar Belt Monk Inna Set If it goes like this,RIP my accountGENCKAPTAN1 19 May
19 May help plz Hi! Im currently rocking an Arachyr build (still missing some items). https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Riozin-2642/hero/92890310 Im stuck around T10. I think the main problem is dmg, so i would really appreciate some help with the enchants, or just any tips generally. Thanks! :)Riozin2 19 May
18 May What is THE fastest WD build? Hi folks, I'm new to this class and was wondering what the fastest speed farming build is? I saw a lot of people play chicken last few seasons in public TX III games, but after doing some research I'm left quite confused. Some people suggest a speed zuni build, while others suggest different variants of the chicken build: zuni-chicken, helltooth-chicken, firebat-chicken. So which one is THE fastest one for TX III? I have tried most of them, but have quickly realized that those revolving around pets, are pretty useless because I can't command what the pets attack :/ Now I'm left playing jade because I feel like I have the most control over it, and am yet to try out a firebat chicken and the "regular" chicken build (whatever that might be). So in short, can a brother help out? I love jade but I lack movement speed and it takes time to stack the stuff on the elites before making them explode.Rectalpin1st5 18 May
18 May Witch Doctor - worth playing with pet AI? Hi everyone, I was thinking of rolling a witch doctor for this season. However, I have been reading posts that the witch doctor's pets are a big let down, when you get to a high level range and need speed to compete rifts. I hear that players are having difficulties with the pet AI. The pets do not attack what you want them to attack, and this causes problems. One strategy a person said was to recast the pets when you hit a clump of big mobs, but is this really a solution for speed doing greater rifts? Is the witch doctor worth playing as a result? Also if the necromancer has the same mechanics as the witch doctor, do you think the necromancer will have the same problems as the witch doctor when it is released? Do you think Blizzard should resolve the pet AI issues sooner rather than later if that is the case? Thanks for the feedback.aindriu6 18 May
18 May its time to boost Helltooth set This set is one of my favorite but is weak. 6p 1400 % is nothing today . Ofc we have new Zunima with "same" efect but FETISHES are problem here. They block my Gargas n do VERY LOW damage. Ideal HT boost is boost 6p set bonus from 1400 % to 2400 % and ofc revisited another sets.R1k02 18 May
10 May Does Fetish Army %bonuses works with Belt of Trans I'm holding gargantuan skill at 4th space. Yet i use Belt of Trancendence and i wonder does Fetish Army %bonuses affects my fetish sycophants?Simbelmyne1 10 May