Witch Doctor

23 Aug 2011 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris1 23 Aug 2011
13 Nov A word on Spirit Barrage (Phantasms) Hey all, There’s a lot of great discussion and a ton of build sharing going on around Legacy of Nightmares builds for the Witch Doctor that focus on the interaction between Spirit Barrage (Phantasms) and several pet-oriented Legendary powers. It’s wonderful to see such constructive conversation and information sharing as various community members explore the strengths and intricacies of this emergent gameplay. There has also been some concern that this interaction will be nerfed. We wanted to share our thoughts on this today and reassure the Witch Doctor community that, at this time, we have no intentions to make changes to Spirit Barrage (Phantasms) or its currently existing interactions with items such as Mask of Jeram, Ring of Emptiness or The Barber. While this is somewhat inconsistent philosophically from the changes that we’ve made in the past regarding this skill and rune combination, we looked at the situation objectively and asked ourselves a couple questions: Is it fun? Is it balanced? Ultimately, we’ve decided that the answer to both of these questions is yes, and there is much higher risk in adjusting the balance of this skill or the other items than there is to let the community continue to enjoy this fun and unique build. We will continue monitoring its performance, of course, and we’re prepared to make any changes if something extreme arises. In the meantime, please continue to theorycraft and Spirit Barrage to your heart’s content! -The Diablo Dev TeamVaneras2 13 Nov
02 Jun 2014 Guides and Resources - Witch Doctors Masters of Spirits and followers of Mbwiru Eikura! In this thread you will find a list of guides and resources focused around the Witch Doctors in Diablo III. Please note: All guides and resources posted in this thread are 100% made by players, and as such we do not guarantee that they will remain accurate and up to date. Also, we do not guarantee that there will always be a guide or resource listed for every conceivable aspect of the Witch Doctor class. Please feel free to send an e-mail to CMTeamEU-Diablo@Blizzard.com tagged with [Community Guide] in the subject if: You have found a guide or resource on this list that is no longer accurate You have found a guide or resource on this list that is just not up to scratch You have found or created a great guide or resource that we have not yet listed ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Guides and Resources - Witch Doctors: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ General: Advice and general WD info by Fean (EU forums) A WD's Guide to Acronyms and Abbreviations by Arbeia (EU forums) WD Proc Coefficients by Arbeia (EU forums) A WD Compendium to the Grin Reaper by Wachati (NA forums) Pet Damage - a collaborative resource for understanding more about Pet builds by PaulNg (NA forums) Jade SH, DoT & Area Damage by PaulNg (NA forums) Builds: Fast Farming Build in RoS by HolyHermit (EU forums) Videos of different WD builds by Wakeman (EU forums) Top 10 Most Popular Elemental Based Builds Updated twice a day (diablo3ladder) The "At My Signal, Unleash Hell" Witch Doctor by OftRepeated (EU blog) The "Venomous Horde" Witch Doctor by Thibbledorf (EU blog) TryHard: Jade Witch Doctor Guide by TryHardGaming (YouTube) The "Crafty Spirits" Witch Doctor by Dardor (EU blog)Vaneras0 02 Jun 2014
05 Jul New WD build suggestion (tips needed) Hey everyone Been testing out a (maybe) new 6pc Zuni 4Pc Garg build this season. so far I've got: https://www.d3planner.com/707138010 Leg Gems Bane of Trapped (stable) Enforcer (stable) Gem Of Efficacious Toxin / Bane of Stricken / Pain Enhancer (need some help here) Haven't entered stats on items as I'm not done optimizing yet. I know this build will probably never be Meta but I'm having fun with it right now, and my main questions are: Should I drop Sacred Harvester / Lakumba with spirit walk / Soul Harvest in favor of Starmetal Kukri and Strongarm with Hex - Jinx and Big Bad Voodoo - Slam Dance? and in doing so should I drop Mask of Jeram in Cube for TnT for more cooldown on BBW? It should be a fairly big damage increase, but less survivability and what about passives? Lastly, which leg gem should I go for in 3rd slot? Thanks in advanceMaracas0 05 Jul
28 Jun Suggestion for Melting Build WD My Build https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Wounbass-2411/hero/119536393 i got a Question to someone that can give me a answer i suggest that the build should go to T13 and it can but not as intended and mostly because when monsters get out of the screen the lose the loaded dmg rendering on them and i hate when that happens because this is realy a fast running build like the DH have but no one is using it because its a T8 max Running is there a way to help my build out either by a new item ingame (Devs :D ) or someone that can have a look at the build and try it out.. im calling it smelting build just by running psat the mobs the wormwood applyed Lotus swarm and melt em down but because im running as fast as i can with Chicken they get fast out of range so the dmg dosent !@#$inue so why do we need the passive that makes sure that lotus swarm and haunt stay on for "Ever" Thanks in regards and sry for the bad spelling im from denmark :DWounbass1 28 Jun
26 Jun few witchdoctor questions Hey. can anyone tell me which kind of weapon is the best for pets,channeled skills and DoT skills? And is DoT the best combined with 2h weapons? @edit Can anyone tell me - is spirit barrage a channeled skill or not? Sorry for noob questions but no one in game chat responds to me,lol.Rofo2 26 Jun
24 Jun Poison Darth WD The Dagger of Darts Your Poison Darts and your Fetishes’ Poison Darts now pierce and deal an additional [400-500%] damage. How does the new Dagger interacts with the Carnevil ? According to https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Carnevil the darts shot by the fetishes has +250% increased damage compared to normal skill. The new Dagger going to increase the damage of the darts shot by the fetishes even more or it only applies to your darts ? If I have Depth Diggers and Spined Dart, do the darts shot by the fetishes deal increased damage ? Im asking because the darts shot by the fetishes dont get changed based on the rune you pick for Poison Dart. While we are at the topic I think The Dagger of Darts or the Carnevil should either make you gain the Spined Dart rune, so you have more than 1 possibility for picking runes, or just simply add "Poison Darth gives 5 Mana per Hit", just so Depth Diggers triggers.xEcronomus1 24 Jun
11 Jun WD needs a rework on Soul Harvest Making it absolutely essential in every wd build results in itemization revolving around improving soul harvest, which means every single build for wd must use sacred harvester and lakumba's ornaments, either cubed or worn. Please, consider reworking soul harvest, so we can get more gearing options. Every item buffing soul harvest becomes meta as soon as you add it to the game.PieknyTomek1 11 Jun
11 Jun How many Ancients before switch to LoN? Just wondering how many Ancients do I need before LoN is better than a standard tier set. Thinking switching out my Zuni set, but only have 4 Ancients just nowOMGitsBlake1 11 Jun
23 May I can't see the level 75 on GR menu Hello. I build helltooth witch doctor and recently i achived level 70 on greater rift, completed without problem but when i try to reach 75 there is no option on obelisk menu. I see only 71-72-73 so what am i missing here? Is this about lacking some gems, weapons or paragon level? Much appreciated for any help. Thank you. WD Build: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/CrazyMage-219836/hero/80503844 - Crazy Mage.CrazyMage2 23 May
27 Apr Problem with defense on Soul Harvest build Hi, I've got very big problem with survivability on this build. It's so bad that even mobs in vault can oneshot me. Please check my gear and tell me what should I do. I know it's not the best but on other classes I could solo 80-90 gr here It's very big problem. And also the hardest part of grs are bosses. I can't outheal myself vs single target and each boss at 80-85 gr can just literally oneshot me with auto attack.damian1 27 Apr
13 Mar Season set Hi guys! So i completed the Chapter IV in the Season 16 with my Witch Doctor. Now i am doing the "Slayer" But I can't complete the "set me free" mission, because I need the set what I got at the end of Chapter IV. Is there a place or method for collecting these set pieces more easily?Vandor18230 13 Mar
06 Mar so nice to see a little sacrifice here in a build would be so damn cool when blizz give sacrifice more power and makes it to play like my beloved 0dog build since the gold days of d3 - boooooooom! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTE3p26ukQScienceBust3 06 Mar
23 Feb Arachyr or Jade 2 piece on pet doctor? Hi there. I'm going for a pet build with the WD this season. And I got Zuni 5 piece(6-piece bonus). Doing haunt and corpse spider, rest letting the dogs, garg and fetish to work. Now, my question is if I'm benefiting more from the Arachyr permanent spider queen or from Jades haunt on haunt bonus. As i have room for one of those 2 piece bonuses. Thanks!Prcofix0 23 Feb
13 Feb Pet Doctor? pet doctor? is pet doctor broken or i´m a just stupid pet doctor for me is garg, dogs, fetish and every thing that spawns a creature and they should have the brain and range enough to hit the target i hit...….cus i´m guessing i´m the alpha but i have the aspberger and maybe pushing the pet thing abit but still with just garg and some fetish….some still just stand there doing nothing and the other are spreading like locust.. but me putting myself i a good position doing nothing(cus dam is to low when every1 is not for far away to spawn back to me)……...plz i want to play this specc...fixWimpee6 13 Feb
27 Jan Helltooth Garg with RoE? No expert on the calculations going on in D3 but I was wondering if it would be a beneficial boost to damage if you use the generic Helltooth Garg build with Ring of Emptiness and the Poisoned Spirit rune on Haunt? Or even with CoE? Or will it simply be underwhelming due to infavorable additives/multiplicatives? https://www.diablofans.com/builds/103556-helltooth-garg-w-roe-coeCrashflow0 27 Jan
23 Jan Fresh level 70 HC Hi guys i just got to level 70(non season) And now i am scared on HC...hahahah I did some normal rifts(on normal difficult,was realy easy) I did one GR on standard difficult(13 or something,cant remember), almost died,hahahah. So what route should i take to upgrade gear,and difficulty?jeroni0 23 Jan
21 Jan Grin Reaper + Jade Harvester 2-set = memes? Let me preface this by saying I'm in no way a really hardcore Diablo player, and my only real intent is getting chapter 4 of the season 13 progress done. I'm just here to share a story from my first experience leveling a witch doctor! My two friends and I have been leveling a party of witch doctor, barbarian, and crusader. I was really feeling a bit lacking in damage... until my friend found me a Grin Reaper than they looted. Right away I noticed the effect of being able to summon mimics that would cast spells from my spell pool. One of those being haunt. I was having a pretty good time from 58-70 with the helmet, cubing it eventually when I got to the point of replacing it with something far better stat-wise. The build I was going on was this guide here [https://youtu.be/yUU0BHkJeO8] with a zombie dog and gargantuan focus in poison damage, using haunt, acid rain, and piranhanado as the primary attacks with spirit walk as a utility. The procs from the mimics were great, because acid rain's lob blob bomb was just everywhere when fighting in packs, and when I finally got piranhanado, that was all the more of a damage boost. All I needed to do, for the most part, was spam haunt on everything I could for as many mimic procs as possible. Damage output was great, because even if haunt was constantly being removed from the targets, the raw output of other spells from my mimics was more than making up for it... but, I thought it could be better. Then, I got the gloves and shoulders for the Jade Harvester set after we completed chapter 2 of the season. Then it got bonkers. With haunt now dealing 560 seconds worth of upfront damage if it found it's way to a target that already had haunt on it, this build went from mildly lacking in single target to being an absolute nuke. Previously we'd only been doing Torment I for the season progress, and one of my friends was still very fresh to the game. We thought that turning it to Torment IV would be a bit choppy due to the scaling of mobs. (again, we aren't great at this game by any means, and we're totally casual players) Yet as we were going through the bowels of Cubical Hell on the way to kill Ghom for the first time on Torment IV, I started to notice something. Why were mobs suddenly getting ticks for 1100 million damage? Why did we kill Ghom in just under three seconds, when I was only spamming haunt? The answer is that Grin Reaper's effect coupled with the Jade Harvester set means my mimics were spamming just as much haunt as I was, and the overlap was triggering a resonance cascade for the ages. I now feel bad a little bad that I can do billions of damage on demand while everyone else in my party is still in the high thousands. I have become Death, spammer of Haunts.Deg4 21 Jan
21 Dec WD firebats problem Hi guys, I m back in Diablo by a week,after long time.I m playing my wd 900+ paragorn,i m doing rift lvl 90+.I noticed that many times during the rift i found elites that die in 10-15 seconds and other elites the i need 1-2 minuts for kill.I know that affixes can change the power of each elite.It's possible that some elites have naturale fire resistance so i don t deal damage? ThanksProsecco1 21 Dec
21 Dec Arachyr Firebats The spider Queen I want this thing to matter, but i just cant see what good it does. Other then beeing an awesome pet. Why does it do so little dmg or am i doing something wrong? or am i just experiensing a wierd bug?Gaston0 21 Dec
12 Dec Helltooth Garg Build doing low damage Hi, This build is doing like 20% of the damage of my jade harvester build. ​ 6 piece helltooth short mans finger sacred harvester + uk serpent humungoid gargantuan communing with spirits WOD leeching dog (the one big dog ring) Does the % damage from the bracers and helm stack multiplicatively or additively with the 4500% boost from the 6 piece set bonus? I understand why i am doing no damage if its multiplicative. That means 4500% becomes like 20,000% with those items. If not ,why am I doing so little damageroflcopter4 12 Dec
30 Nov How can i improve my damage? Hi i am new here and i have a question. how can i improve my damage .https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/DizzyDwarf-26908/hero/90971737 I am trying to find a good knife right nowDizzyDwarf4 30 Nov
28 Nov Pushing on the PTR OK i admit I am a filthy casual, I mostly complete seasons atm. I think the highest GRs I have run solo are in the 70s However I have taken the opportunity of the PTR to gem out my char (lvl 70 gems) and push to see how far i can go with 1060 paragon So far I have completed a GR95 but damage is becoming a problem, any tips? my pre gemmed gear (i have unity in the cube) https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Hardonails-2839/hero/66073700Hardonails0 28 Nov
26 Oct SB LoN - Not what I expected Hey fellow Nephalems! As I like to go on off meta routes in almost every game, I made a Spirit Barrage WD for this season. It is promoted as a high tier solo build on icy-veins, and there are several videos on YT about how efficient it is for GR cleaning. Now I've gathered all the ancient pieces except one ring, on top of it my Sacred Harvester and Hellfire Amulet(Gruesome Feast passive) are primal. I have decent dmg rolls on almost everything, also got Gazing Demise and Mask of Jeram with native SB% rolls on them, the only piece somehow suboptimal are the pants, which have fire dmg roll on it. I'm sitting on almost 2m sheet dmg and 70m thoughness, GR80 is my highest clear, and I don't think I can go any higher. Every GR is a new nightmare with several deaths, and elites are taking years to finish. Am I missing something? Is this the regular experience with the build? I would like to see your opinions about it! https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Ellusion-2545/hero/112516770Ellusion4 26 Oct
10 Oct WHy is JAde Harvester so freaking op? Ok so after tailoring helltooth and firebats sets they both are stomped out by jade harvester without any paragon points wtf blizz why is it so freaking op. So a person that has played jade for like every season just wrecks face pretty much without any effort at all. WHAT GIVES? not to mention their leg gems arnt capped. Are they the top glass cannon?killerofdawn2 10 Oct
25 Sep Wormwood + Convention of Elements Since Wormwood grants Locust Swarm all runes, does that mean it also has all damage types permanently? and if so, wouldn't Convention of Elements be a flat damage buff for Locust Swarm regardless of its cycle?Seven3 25 Sep
19 Sep Vortex immunity I've started playing on my Non-seasonal WD while waiting for S15 and noticed some... unusual powers. I seem to be immune to elite's vortex ability. Either my WD has gained weight due to idling in champ select or crowd control reduction does not work the way I thought it did. I have a total of 37.99 CCR but I never ever get pulled by elites. Even if I am as close as 10 yards from them, my pets would instantly get pulled in, but not me. I see the animation and it kind of skips me, while my minions fly in. This is the WD in question. https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Neb-2701/hero/86045140Neb3 19 Sep
16 Sep need som help with build hi all. need som help with my build. fun to play ace cloud and wall of death, but can't pass gr 45, so what to look after or maybe chance som skill, thx build https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/laand-2641/hero/109988928laand1 16 Sep
13 Aug Not had a single green drop this season Is this normal? My seasonal Necromancer character is fine, gets drops and am just on the cusp of breaking GR70 with him. My seasonal Witch Doctor however, well that is an entirely different story. She hasn't had a single green item drop anywhere this season, be that Bounties, Rifts, GRifts or via shards. She gets the odd legendary drop every now and then but just not any greens at all. The only two green pieces she has are the Travellers/Compass set and she only has them because they dropped on my Necro.Boothen0 13 Aug
04 Aug Horrify: Frightening Aspect Heya is there a math reason I dont know about behind Horrify, Frightening Aspect only giving 40% additional Armor instead of the 50% like it should give according to the tooltip? My armor goes from 8113 to 11359 when I pop it.Röskvi0 04 Aug
01 Aug wd alone always hi i play wd since diablo 3 is out really fun to play that caracter only thing i dont like about wd it you cant play big gr because you cant chalenge sorc necromancer,and monk even if you got terrible (awesome stuff) people dont want us in gr it abit anoying i think it would be fair from BLIZZARD to fix wd so they can play with other witouht being penalize i got awesome stuff thrust me and lol at level 1300 it even hard to get gr 100 lol because a necromancer at around level 800 will do more damage then us with awesone stuff and over 1300 level sorry for those comments i got nothing agains necromancer lol i think it just time to make all able to play with everyone well i think so .have fun all and gltu and find great stuff )beetlejuice2 01 Aug
10 Jul 2018 Arachyr's set question The 6 piece set bonus: The damage of your creature skills is increased by 4500%. Is that also affecting the spiders damage that is always out? If not, I was going to sacrifice the 6 piece bonus for the 2 piece bonus from Jade Harvesters to increase haunt damage. If this is not viable then I really wish Jade Harvester had an offhand like the zunni's set.. (that's what I'm currently stuck with atm because nothing I have is better. Also, I don't know what I should replace it with if I even should.)Ragnarzk0 10 Jul 2018
04 Jul 2018 Zunimassa Set Dungeon Bugged Just a heads up for anyone attempting this dungeon. Bear in mind, this post is about completing the dungeon (one primary objective and basic objective), not Mastery. The two primary objectives are: 1) Grip 150 enemies in the primary zone of Grasp of the Dead 2) Do not allow any enemies into melee range Currently, if you complete the second primary objective only (melee range), you will fail the dungeon regardless if you kill the amount of monsters required for the basic objectives within the stipulated time. Completing the first objective only (grip enemies) and also having the minimum required kills will successfully complete the set dungeon.Insanity3 04 Jul 2018
25 Jun 2018 Build kła pod monstrum Siemka all. Mam sprawę odnośnie mojego WD. Szukam porady co mogę jeszcze przy nim poprawić by wycisnąć z tego buildu jak najwięcej.. Ogólnie gram pierwszy raz tą postacią i jak na razie nie jest źle ale na gr60 + już nie ogarniam.. Proszę o help :3Iddefix1 25 Jun 2018
25 Jun 2018 Build kła pod monstrum Siemka Ball. Mam sprawę odnośnie mojego WD. Szukam porady co mogę jeszcze przy nim poprawić by wycisnąć z tego buildu jak najwięcej..Iddefix0 25 Jun 2018
05 Jun 2018 spirit vessel bugged on hardcore? I just died in hardcore with my WD and my spirit vessel didn't activate. I want to try again but I'm afraid the passive will not work .Quilon34 05 Jun 2018
15 May 2018 Garg Attack speed cap? I found this video on youtube saying gargantuan is capped at 40% attack speed: https://youtu.be/sc0Mb1TN7-U?t=434 But I can't find any more info about this anywhere else. Does this mean that the attack speed, on say, my Witching Hour has no affect on my garg dmg as long as I have Tasker and Theo equippeed? meaning a there's no difference between a 5% and 7% roll.deew2 15 May 2018
11 May 2018 Necro combo Hi. My friend is playing a Necro and Im running a WD. His DPS is INSANE compared to mine and I feel alot more squishy. I've tried firebat and Jade build but it feels that he's carrying me. My question is, whats the best combo build for me as a WD to play with the Necro? I'm mostly full ancient gear so the gear and gems are pretty decent, paragon around 900, I've put 100 points in vit for more survivability. I'm using Lakumbas and stacking soul harvest but still die quite easy and I'm not doing billions of dps. I've managed a GR93 solo with the same Firebat build, but playing duo I'm hardly killing / surviving trash.Needle2 11 May 2018
04 May 2018 Suggestion for WD I'd like to see the fetish army summoned by Giyua's mask affect the cooldown of Kukri's dagger. K, bye.DavidLoPan0 04 May 2018
03 Apr 2018 Suggestion: new item for firebats WD I started playing firebats build and I feel that biggest downside of this build is the dps penalties when you have to move around or are attacked by enemies with knockback, in that case it doesn't matter if you move or not it still gets interrupted and damage done is reset back to 425%. I was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to introduce an item, that: 1. Makes firebats hit for 850% right away, without the 3 seconds delay. or 2. Allows you to move when channeling. I would prefer option no. 2, but I think people would whine that it reassembles ww barbie too much. On the other hand I guess each season characters are supposed to push few grifts more than the previous season, and imho such change would get it done.PieknyTomek6 03 Apr 2018
03 Apr 2018 [Suggestion] Pet Attack Command The witch doctor used to be the best for pets. (only option but still) now necro has come along and has the one thing that WD needs. A command to make the pets actually attack what you need them to attack! I love WD, its my favourite class.. with the pet build being really fun to play.. other than the fact that pets just dont attack what you need them too... most of the time they chase the adds rather than attack the Elites that are smashing your face in. Then necro comes along (completely different that D2 necro) and gets loads of pets as well as a way to control them. Just give us WDs what we should of probably had from the very start!Ruekatu12 03 Apr 2018
27 Mar 2018 [Bug] Spirit vessel passive didn't proc I was fighting Stonesinger ( Gr guardian ) passive didn't proc on HC , he did his charge and he 1 shot me , i am 100% sure my passive wasn't on cd Rip my season wd on hc , and byeSoulScar0 27 Mar 2018
25 Mar 2018 Jade harvest quick question on this set. does it consume a bleed effect aswell ? because i might consider rolling for that on my offhandSayWhat13 25 Mar 2018
06 Mar 2018 Zero Dog 1.0.8 rise again? When will zero zombidog sacrifice build available again blizzard? This wonderfull build is dead since 1.0.8. :(Zirli8 06 Mar 2018
03 Mar 2018 WD pets 2.0 Sup fellas, I play WD since vanilla, I felt in love with it esthetics's all those zombies, pets and dots. But since Necro came out and showed different take on pets skills with with passive summoning and active command skill. Its feels much better and now WD pets feels outdated. And if by chance devs are reading this can WD get a passive and active for pets as well (pretty please)? I know commanding dead is Necro "thing", but if WD was a "buffer" of pets, so it wont be a plain copy of Necro. And WD pet game play would be more enjoyable and not: "summon a pet.... and watch them hopefully die so you can press that button again". Game some thought how it could be bit bellow, what you think guys? Would it make WD's pets great again? ... ... ...GenSaru0 03 Mar 2018
09 Feb 2018 More items for gargas PLS add more items for Gargantuans. We have just 1 stupid ring........R1k03 09 Feb 2018
07 Feb 2018 How do you cope with speed addiction? I used to happily run after my pets moving ahead like a bunch of bulldozers watching them work or go with DoT heavy builds making the screen a symphony of beauty with me dancing around. I was content in my abilities and used whatever was needed to make things work. Then by pure chance I stumbled across the chicken set. In fact...had it sitting in my bank for the longest time but never gave it much thought because it sounded so.....boring and more like a "fun" thing rather then a useful asset. The very first time I took out my old mojo and dagger and dusted em off I was simply mindblown. It was raw, unaltered speed without any brakes. It was exhilarating, it was a completely new experience and it was ADDICTIVE as hell. After enjoying racing around for an hour or so I put em back in the bank and went back to my old trusted build. But something was lacking. Something stuck at the back of my mind nudging me. When I watched myself clearing rifts and doing bounties I always had an afterimage on the screen showing the fun I had with the chicken set. I tried to incorperate it into my regular build but sacrificed a lot of power doing so. This forced me to adjust my build for whatever I was doing at the time. Farm runs at T13 could easily be done with the chicken set but doing "serious work" required me to slow down and do it the old fashioned way. I just find myself groaning in desperation whenever I need to push GRifts or go against odds that require me to abandon my beloved chicken set and I am thrilled when I think about farming regular rifts and bounties. It used to be the other way around. I find myself wanting to push that button which used to catapult me on an uncontrolled trajectory at terminal velocity and whenever I realize I dont have it on my action bar my soul weeps. I CRAVE that speed so much it hurts. I am not alone I know that. I introduced my wife to the "chicken experience" and only learned afterwards that she spent 3 hours ON HER OWN to farm them to be able to speed along as well. She never plays D3 alone !!!!! /dumbstruckfacefeelingbetrayed So to all my fellow chicken users....how do YOU cope with the loss? What do you do in order to get accustomed to the snail speed afterwards? How do I become content again? Halp :)MTBFritz1 07 Feb 2018
06 Feb 2018 Sheet DPS Hello everyone. I came back to Diablo after almost 5yrs break. Picked WD and really enjoy zunimassa pet build. I've just got one concern - how WDs from the top of the leaderboards and with similar builds can have 3million+ sheet dps, while the max I can make is around 1.3million. The gear we have seems to be similar (of course, augmenting and better rolls make a difference), but how can the difference be so great (more than twice as much sheet dps)? What is more, when I compare the "gear bonuses" part on the battle.net profiles, I seem to have almost a similar level of these gear bonuses, intelligence a bit lower, but when I compare sheet dps the difference is outrageous. Can someone please tell me why? I manage to make GR90 solo, I'm wondering how much sheet dps is needed to push to let's say GR100 and how can i improve to enhance my stats. Kind regards, ArcturusArcturus2 06 Feb 2018
28 Jan 2018 Chicken Farm Speedbuild / Need Help Hi there! In the current Season i'm running an Arachyr Firebat WD. There is a speed build on Icy Veins that i adapted. Would someone mind looking over thisand tell me what im missing? (except the Stone of Jordan) https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/arachyr-firebats-witch-doctor-speed-farming-variation You can see my WD in my Profile, thanks for the support and have a nice day :)Invictus2 28 Jan 2018
13 Jan 2018 Focus Fire for pets. The amount of time there has been an elite or an exorcist (Bane of my god damn existence) that need to be killed ASAP and my pets are dancing around killing utterly useless non threatening creatures is too damn high lol. Can we please have a keybind or a tie in skill that lets us target a specific mob and all our pets will make a beeline for said creature and terminate it. Would make me a very happy master! \o/ Thank you.Zerethyn5 13 Jan 2018