Clans, Communities and Friends

26 Feb 2013 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus1 26 Feb 2013
1d The Outcast - friendly & mature clan Welcome to The Outcast - http://www.The-Outcast.net We're a fun, friendly and mature clan of active seasonal players of all ages and nationalities spanning the width and breadth of Europe and beyond. We have a great mix of people with paragon levels ranging from a few hundred to over a 1000 and can offer a little of something for everyone to enjoy. Some of us are honing our skills and aiming for the leaderboards, while others enjoy fighting demons in good company regardless of the fight's outcome. We have some accomplished GR players, some aspiring ones and some who do not care for GRs at all and prefer chilling in rifts and bounties instead. We are a sociable and helpful group always looking to help each other out, whether thats with levelling, finding particular items, improving our skills, levelling gems, or even just sharing news and advice and we're looking for likeminded people to join us and enjoy all that the game has to offer. Our main means of communication are clan and party chats (which see a lot of use) and also a TeamSpeak server for those who prefer talking over typing, however, the use of TeamSpeak is entirely optional and down to players personal preference. Although we're just starting up we've already attracted over 40 members and growing daily despite not having actively recruited yet, all of those are active and friendly people busily chatting away and working on improving our characters through the season and sharing some laughs along the way. So what can we offer you? That's our little introduction, so what exactly is it that we can offer you should you join our members: Fun, friendly atmosphere to game in with a group of active players. Social chat both in game and on our own Teamspeak server if you prefer voice chat Website and forums to post topics, ask advice and share articles and build ideas with your clan mates. Mixture of seasonal hardcore and softcore players Groups to push GRs and the leaderboards with. Support and advice to help you and us to improve. Hope there is something there that interests you and makes you feel like you'd like to come and join our community. Requirements We don't have a lot of specific requirements or rules as we want sensible mature people who can enjoy the game and be respectful of one another. So if you are: Aged between 18 and Ancient. Active player who wants to be part of a great growing community Play seasons and want to play with other season players Experienced and knowledgeable about Diablo 3. then The Outcast could be for you. Thanks for taking the time to read and if you would like to apply then either sign up on our website www.the-outcast.net or please reply here and tell us a little about yourself. 1. What are you looking for in a clan? 2. What do you enjoy most about Diablo? 3. What can you bring to clan? Please don't forget to add your battle tag so we can add you in game and hopefully see you soon. Good luck with your gaming :)Bariel93 1d
2d The Outcast Season 11 recruiting We are a fun, friendly and mature clan with active seasonal softcore players of all ages and nationalities covering the entirety of Europe and beyond. We are a sociable and fun group who are always looking to help each other out, whether that be with levelling, finding particular items, improving our skills, levelling gems, or just sharing news and advice We are looking for like minded people to join us and enjoy all that the game has to offer. Most of our members are very active and friendly people chatting away, working on improving our characters throughout the season and sharing some laughs along the way. Our main means of communication are in game clan and party chats (which see a lot of use) but we also use Discord for those who prefer talking over typing. We also use our discord to post builds, fun stuff and news regarding the clan. Even when you don’t use a mic to talk we ask that you join us on discord. That way you will always see posts and see what is going on in clan or Diablo. In clan we have a great mix of people with a range of paragon levels from a few hundred to over 1500 and beyond in a season. We can offer casual places and “Pushing” places so there is a little of something for everyone to enjoy. Some of our players are honing their skills and aiming for the leader boards where as others enjoy fighting demons in good company. We have some experienced GR players, some are pushing but we also have some members who do not care for higher GRs at all and prefer farming in rifts, lower GR’s and bounties instead. We also try to maintain a player balance in clan so we can make groups in day and evening time. Requirements We do have a few specific requirements and rules to obide by as we are a bunch sensible and mature people who can enjoy the game and be respectful of one another. So you need to be:-: * Aged between 18 and Ancient. * Have at least 1 season with 800 paragon * Be an active player who wants to be part of a great growing community * Play the season and want to play with other seasonal players (however not stopping when you completed the season journey) * Be semi experienced but knowledgeable about Diablo 3’s aspects. * We maintain an inactivity period of 14 days (this is without letting an officer or the leader know you will be inactive nut not however because your bored of Diablo 3) We hope The Outcast could be for you. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to read and if you would like to apply then either reply here and tell us a little about yourself so we can get back to you, or maybe add me on your friend list justme#21156 so we can chat about joining. If it easier then Join our discord server to have a chat with us directly https://discord.gg/UEh85j3 then just pm an officer or the leader on there to have a chat. Please don't forget to add your battle tag so we can add you in game and hopefully see you soon. Good luck with your gaming :) We hope there is something here that interests you and we hope you feel like you'd like to come and join our community and maybe see you with us in season 11!!JustMe22 2d
3d Fever Clan - Recruiting Friendly Players! Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 175+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks! We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights Tuesdays @ 8 PM EST, and we are working on setting up other organized events. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever and press Send Request-button. 5) repeat steps 1-4 and also apply to Fever 2. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me BaumDeezy#1953 on Bnet or Baum#4959 on Discord. See you in game! BaumBaumDeezy6 3d
4d SEASON 12: Full season, pushing group. Hei there mates, anyone got plans for S12 already? I'm trying to gather a "no lifer" EU group. The plan is to go like 16+ h/day the first 15-20 days or so, and then 10+ h/day. Trying to get together a stable/pushing full season group. I also plan on doing some pre-season PTR tests for a full optimized start. I need people with experience, who can play a certain or several roles very good. I can speak both English and German (I'm not German though). If interested, feel free to add me: GOODea#2471. See ya @GOODea4 4d
4d Dedicated Support LF team/clan for S12 Hi all! I run support characters in seasons as long as I can remember. I started with fear WD back in the day, and have experienced monk and barbarian supports aswell. I specialize in the beforementioned two, but i'd take the role of any support character required for a team to push. I prefer teamplay before soloing, so sharing better gear with the damage dealers and prioritizing their improvement comes naturally. I'm also available on PTR, add me if you are up for some testing :) Frava#2220Frava0 4d
4d New non seasonal english speaking clan Hi all, Purple love monkeys (PLM) is looking for players of any level that enjoy the game. If you want a long term non seasonal home that is friendly and inviting this may be the place for you. Asplin#2490.Asplin2 4d
5d European Fun Clan is recruting [Mature] P900+ We are a social clan focused on seasonal softcore for both casual and competitive european players. We kill demons everyday and we would welcome reinforcements. Requirements: - Mature players enthusiastic about the game - Be positive, social and friendly towards others - Have basic knowledge of the game and class(es) you play - Have a working headset and Discord installed - Be around paragon 900+ in S11 We aim to be around 30-50 players this season and we have open spots for a while longer. Kimmen#2219Kimmen19 5d
6d Relaxed Clan Hi All I founded the successful clan Norfolk Nightmares a few years ago which is still I am happy to say really alive and kicking... I handed the clan leadership over to a great clan leader as I pretty much quit the game for a good while. However I am back and I really want to capture how great my first clan was when I founded it.. . My main aim is to recruit people who want to play with good decent people and have absolutely no pressure to log on every day..I would love to have some of the original members join again as they were a great bunch. Hardcore and Softcore of all skill levels are very much welcome I plan on rolling a softcore and hardcore toon for next season. I have a wife and 3 kids and a career so I mainly play a few hours a night weekdays and weekends if you are looking for something really casual but fun msg me in game for more details or request a clan invite to Knightmare Norfolks Tarantora76#2779Tarantora7633 6d
6d looking for clan/friends hello looking for a casual clan or a little cummunity or just some solo players who want to group up if they feel like it. just to find a group of players to enjoy rifting from time to time and maybe push a grift. at the moment i'm playing season with a barb p440+ i also got some char at non season p840+ but i guess those builds aren't up to date. add me: kazuhiro#2340KazuhIro0 6d
6d Season 12 Hardcore. LFG/Clan Hello there. I am planning to play alot of hardcore in the upcoming season 12. I will play as a monk since i know alot about the class and love the new upcoming buffs to the monk builds. I got a very stable 1gbs internet speed wich helps alot in hc so if anyone wants to join me please add AreoHotah#2749AreoHotah0 6d
19 Sep Looking for new Clan (UK/EU) Looking for new Clan (UK/EU) I'm new to D3 and currently in first season :) - joined a clan but leader hasn't logged in for 50 days and hence there is little direction or organisation. I am a mature player based in the UK and keen to learn and try new classes. I play a couple of times, in the evening, each week and I am looking for a relaxed clan that has some regular organised activities that I might be able to join in with.Wolfblass0 19 Sep
17 Sep Clan (NS) Lf Members ! (EU) New NS / NonSeasonal clan Looking for members! We recommend People to have both Dps and Supp Chars :) P1k+ minimum. Do you also need good active NS players then come join! Regards ClanNS - Clan NonSeasonal...MrBong4 17 Sep
17 Sep ClanNS lf active ppl (EU) ClanNS lf active players on EU server ! :) We are a mainly Non-seasonal group, Friendly people and good mood. Requirements are P1300+ and solo 85 done. _______________________ If you are looking for active NS players then you know where to go! Regards MrB.MrBongDK0 17 Sep
16 Sep Guild medieval looking for active members http//www.guildmedieval.comsuperpro91 16 Sep
13 Sep Suche HC-Ladder Clan/Spieler für S12 :) Servus, bin 37m und auf der Suche nach einem Clan oder einfach paar Spielern die Lust auf HCL haben :) Bin in der Regel unter der Woche so ab ca. 23:00 Uhr online, am WE ist es eher unterschiedlich, wie es halt passt. Werd S12 wohl erst mal mit einem Koloss-WD starten, zumindest ist das aktuell meine Wahl nachdem was ich vom PTR gesehen/gehört habe. Freue mich über jede Kontaktaufnahme ;)Gosra0 13 Sep
13 Sep a hand -GR 90 Hey Guys anyone could give me a hand in GR 90 seasonal? EU all i need is two rounds of GR 90 i need someone who can Clear GR 90 for only two rounds guys thats all i need and thanks !PVD0 13 Sep
12 Sep Boost Group? Hi there, I just started playing Necro and im looking for a group of people who can help me gear, i know its not the most ideal thing in the world i just want to get stronger and have fun as a group. I have to stay commited to my clan so will be doing this in my spare time. I never really had anyone to gear share with this season which is an issue. Thanks AjamAjam0 12 Sep
07 Sep Sanctum Of The Seven So7 is looking for: - more members to do high grifts. -play in groups of 4 - help each other out by gear and boosts -seasonal or non seasonal -new player friendly look us up in the clan finder or answer here with a battletag so we can inv you and start playing as a teamColdarian3 07 Sep
07 Sep [NA/EU] [PC] Sons of Mayhem Gaming | 18+ gamers Gaming alone is never fun, that is why Sons of Mayhem is a perfect place for you to find other fellow gamers who play similar games to you. We know that it is difficult to find players for your favourite games and that is why we exist. Our community is a large but friendly and welcoming bunch of mature gamers, a hub for gaming, meeting new people and just relaxing after a long day. We currently reside in a Discord server. Our membership rules are quite simple: - Be over 18 years old - Join our Discord channel - Be respectful to other members - Absolutely no political talk and racism That's it. We welcome everyone. Follow the Discord invite link to join: https://discord.gg/fynFudM Thank you for reading and hopefully we will hear from you soon!Filo10 07 Sep
06 Sep Konvict Gaming (16+) Mature Members Solo not your style? Looking for people to help you push the higher rifts? After people who will make your game time enjoyable, funny and relaxed? Or are you simply looking for some help? Well look no further, Konvict gaming offers it all and more! As a constantly growing community we boast a variety of features and can offer you the best gaming experience around! So what do we currently offer? We have our own TeamSpeak server which members are free to use and join with their friends We offer an ingame clan as well as external forums for you to use and enjoy Mentors are available to teach you the ins and outs of Diablo and even help you with the details of your character Teams are widely available and there are always people looking to team up and go on adventures in the realms of Diablo Events that will excite and test your skills as a player, but also make you laugh and enjoy them with friends The people of our community are great people with good humor and respect, you are bound to find many friends with us! Not only do we focus on Diablo but we boast a variety of games and content for players, so if you are ever tired of playing diablo or simply want to have fun trying another game we will most likely offer it! What are the requirements? You must be 16 or older Have Teamspeak and a working microphone Be respectful of others How do I join this fantastic community? Visit our website: www.konvictgaming.com Create an account on the site and fill out a diablo 3 application Hop on to our Teamspeak @ ts.konvictgaming.com We hope to see you soon! Kind Regards; The Konvict Gaming Diablo Teamhiphop49 06 Sep
06 Sep [EU] I want to learn the game. Hello, I am looking for a clan that is willing to share information about the game to those who are not here since 2013 and most important, those who have fun in the game and dont take it so serious to be in the top 5 of the leader boards. Great that beind said: Also New Players should have a chance to become gods (yep) So... if you Obama Care for those new players, let me know because im 1 of those new onces. Playing since a week: - Barb WW - Yes its fun - 418 Paragon atm / goes so fast in solo GR - GR 60 solo done - Willing to learn EVERYTHING about Barb - Willing to help other newbs like my to become GOD-newb Intrested in me? (No im not gay) than leave a message below so i can add you and get in contact.JMeijernl5 06 Sep
05 Sep EU Znecro P1300+ LFG Znecro LFG P1300+ | 1.5m Hp | 70% CDR | 100% uptime LF GR 90-100 speeds Pwnstarr#2933Pwnstarr0 05 Sep
03 Sep Non Season Necro Looking for Semi Casual fun Clan! Holy Crap I am US. Don't know how I ended up In EU. Ignore this pleaseViktorLidor0 03 Sep
01 Sep Looking for players to play with my discord : DarthS#1911 my skype : DarthSelDarthSel0 01 Sep
30 Aug Greek Titans <Titans> recruit greeks Greek Titans <Titans> is one of the oldest greek clan in the game (from 2014). We count 2 clans mostly season players but we need all kind of ppl (seasonal, non, hardcore etc). We greate a sub-clan "Greek Titans II <Titans>" (the 1st clan is full) so all the ppl apply at the 2nd clan. Also we invite the greek clans out there to combine with us. Lets make the biggest and most active clan in game. ... This clan addressed to greek players or players who can speak greek Official clan site: ... For more info wisp me in game. Wolfgure #2805 Founder and head leader of Greek TitansWolfgure25 30 Aug
30 Aug Svensk klan söker svenska medlemmar! Pakkah Nation! Pakkah Nation är en svensk klan som söker trevliga svenska spelare som har någon form av erfarenhet av Diablo 3. adda mig på battlenet #stoffelundh2510 om du är intresserad! vi är ett trevligt gäng från alla möjliga hörn av Sverige :) vi har även en egen discord server!stoffelundh2 30 Aug
27 Aug LF 110+ communities/mates hi, im looking for good people to play with or good communities (non seasonnal). I can play almost all day long. I would like peoples that like to play a lot in hgr 100+ (110+ push, my kind of dream would be clearing 120+) or bounties im p1850 and I have a fully geared support monk, and soon ill have a tragoul bosskiller (already have it but not fully geared properly). If you need to know anything else, you can add me on bnet or leave a comment here => Heishin#21248Heishin3 27 Aug
26 Aug Finding a team Sesson Danikcz#21496Danikcz1 26 Aug
26 Aug EU HC Seasonal Clan recruiting - <SoL> Sons of Lebovo We are a small but friendly clan. Players from Sweden, Finland, Serbia, and Slovenia so far. Frequently on late at night, on voice, doing GR and other stuff. Please add me or whisper for clan invite. Cheers!rojimboo0 26 Aug
24 Aug European Clan Immortal Immortal We're doing Speed grifts, ladder pushing, rifts and bounties together. Recruiting social, active and dedicated players for our clan. Requirements - Social, active and wanna do some pushing. That's why we see you're playing the meta. If you're playing any of the mentioned class/build don't hesitate to send a clan request. Zdps - Barbarian Zdps - Monk Dps - Necromancer Dps - LoN Witch Doctor Dps - WIzard Battletag - Alexisaksson#2136 Find Clan > English (british) > ImmortalAlexisaksson1 24 Aug
24 Aug Hell sindicate Hi guys I won't be able enter battle.net for few days pc broke down il see u when I get it back from repairflorilele0 24 Aug
22 Aug Looking for a clan Looking for a very active season clan to do speeds and also push..Bullet0 22 Aug
22 Aug Looking for NS P2000+ mates Hi! Just looking for mates DD/supp, for meta GR 100 ++, curse/discord, English language. This time I play necromancer Tragou's and monk support. Please add me as game friend: radu6702#2948.radu67020 22 Aug
20 Aug Looking for new players to play with! Came back from years of not playing diablo 3. Looking for players to discover the game with! I know the basics but would like to play with some people for riftruns and bountyruns :)Exile1 20 Aug
19 Aug PS4 Achievement Hunting PS4 Achievement Hunter: Hello everyone im an avid player of the game on PC and PS4 but for this particular instance im looking to complete in game challenges for PS4 and with the lack of community on the PS4 im looking for someone who would be able to lend a hand. I am currently playing a Wizard who can handle torment 10 and am more then willing to carry someone to that point in order to lend me a hand, it will however be a seasonal character for now. If you feel you would like to be choosen for this please do reply further details will be discussed laterDarkness14210 19 Aug
18 Aug Looking for friends Hello everyone! I'm looking for friend to play any game mode. I want to play for fun and improve my english skills. Actually, I've played diablo enough time before, so I can help beginners get comfortable in it. If you want to play together add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/roman.voitetskii or discord romasha322#6305. Thanx.Monza1 18 Aug
18 Aug <Elite Unity> : Recruitment Season 11. Who are we ? <Elite Unity> is an HL-oriented clan and is ranked in the world's best clans. We play only in SoftCore Season and are composed of active and passionate players who seek to progress in the ladder, whether solo or in group while maintaining an excellent atmosphere, is paramount. We own our own Discord server and are currently dozens of members to connect very regularly. Unity is a structured clan with a forum, a recognized club, briefing notes, preparation of rush, advice, streams, etc ... What we expect from our applicants. - Having downloaded Discord and have a microphone is mandatory. - Have a main character for the solo, as well as a multi character who goes into the meta to 4 farm players and perfectly master them. - Have a thorough knowledge of the different mechanics of Diablo 3. - Be active and have some experience during the previous season. - Be a minimum competitive. However, since one season, we are led to take into account also a different profile for some applicants, namely: Be particularly motivated to progress, and eager to pass a course, Having nevertheless a good knowledge of the functioning of his class in multi gr that is to say to be able to play his person in gr meta 4 Not necessarily playing many seasons, with less experience We will accomplish a personalized accompaniment of this player to help him pass this cap of gameplay and mastery of the game. Our values ​​and what we propose to the members of the clan. The priority of the clan is mutual help and fairness, we make every effort so that our members do not need to go in pick up. From morning to night we offer groups of speed farm, whether rifts <2min like the speedGrift or the farm paragon. Similarly, there are no clans in the clan, no player is left on the side. Friendliness and respect are also part of our values, we are as much active on the vocal server as on the game. Our average age is approaching the thirties, we are a mature minimum and the good humor reigns over the different chat Of the clan. History Leaderboard of the Clan. Season 5: 12th world clan. Season 6: 3rd world clan. Season 7: 14th world clan. Season 8: 6th world clan. Season 9: 7th world clan. Season 10: 7th world clan. Source: Http://www.diablo3ladder.com/best-players/eu-paragon-0-90762_Elite_Unity_.html Contact : <Diiidiii#2947> <Peak#21897>Diiidiii7 18 Aug
17 Aug Hardcore player looking for clan Hey there. I am looking for HC clan to play with, quite casually. I am experienced D3 player, had world top 50 boss kills, Belial hc for example, at the start of D3. Around world 100th diablo inferno hc kill. I play alot more casually now, would like some mates to grind with and have fun. Maybe aim for high Grifts as well. Hardcore SEASONAL. Thanks for reading, contact me please. -Paisti#2435Paisti0 17 Aug
14 Aug Looking for an active clan s11 Hey guys, im currently para 786, got a wiz with 1,56m sheet dps and sup monk able to do at least lvl 90 grifts.Taifon1 14 Aug
13 Aug [EU] <RIP Rifts> Seasonal Clan Recruiting Hello All, We are a newly founded EU Clan with a blend of casual and hardcore players. Though we do not have any specific requirements, we try to remain as actively as one possibly could and sustain a friendly talkative clan environment. The clan is small, but growing, and was created with one intention - to build a player base large enough where you can jump on and find a party large enough to do structured content efficiently rather than being stuck in the mud using public games. If a casual, friendly gaming environment is what you seek, feel free to add Bzrkrr#2524 and i'll fire you over an invite.Bzrkrr5 13 Aug
12 Aug Look for ppl 100+ no season Hi all, as the title says im looking for people to do grift 95++ in no season. Im playing with a necro and my best solo grift is a 106. I started to play necro from 2 weeks now and im using the tragoul set. add me as friend if you are doing grift 100+ and need a dps player.Moris0 12 Aug
12 Aug lfg or active clan push 4pl, leaderboards this my profile wd lon https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/dex7er-2270/hero/97445223dex7er0 12 Aug
12 Aug LFG or Clan. [HARDCORE] Im a monk, currently building a zmonk to climb the leaderboards in groups. Im looking for players to grind with. I managed to clear GR70 with my monk, with Inna + palm set on. - Im looking for other dudes to play with - Im a friendly dude who enjoys some good fun - Im active, as much as my 2 month old baby allows - often late nights aswell. Add me here : zhade#2774 Cya around.zhade0 12 Aug
12 Aug Suche Clan Ich Spiele seit ca. 4 Woche Diablo III und bin schon jetzt ein rissen Fan und suche nun noch ein pasendes team für noch mehr spaß... Einfach anschreiben Lg Hobby4GamingHobby4Gaming0 12 Aug
12 Aug LF mature and humble players Hi ! My name is Sebastian and im 30 years old. Im married and have 3 kids. I recently started playing this game again after quitting WoW. In wow i was a gm to a guild who now farms the current raiding content on heroic, and we managed to build a very social community which the members often told their friends about, growing the community further. Now that i entered diablo i obviously miss the social aspect that i had from wow and wish to "get that back" to some extent. Meaning: Chatting, playing together, laughing on discord and having a laugh. Generally i want my gaming experienced improved socially to make it as fun as it can be. I am therefore open to active communities who fit the profile aswell as friendly gamers who plays and dont mind sitting and farming together on discord or so. My plan for s11 is to gear a zMonk for 4 man play (i previously played wizard and want a changeup). How high we go is not my endgame, my endgame is the social aspect. U can check my profile or add my btag for a chat. Sebastian#23194 Cheers TSebastian0 12 Aug
12 Aug seek friends are there some one who will be my friend?mads4 12 Aug
11 Aug [EU] ICI-Gamers (casual) is looking for you! Hello D3 community! I would like to make this post in order to attract casual gamers to our community. We are a multigaming community founded in 2015 by a few friends. We really don't stress growth too much because we feel being connected with one another is more important than having "x" amount of members! Having said that we don't have too many rules. Our primary rule is that everyone should have fun while gaming! Currently some of are into Diablo III as well as playing some PU: Battlegrounds. Apart from that many of us have pledged for Star Citizen and generally we play a lot of other Blizzard games as well. What do we ask of you? There are only a few rules in order to become a member of our beloved community and thos are quite simply: - Be over 18 years old - Join our Discord channel (whenever you are gaming) - Be able to game at least a few times p/month - Be respectful to other members - No Racism Does this sound good? Do you see yourself in the midst of us? Be sure to contact me or leave a response to this post. I usually am online almost daily but otherwise we'll do our best to get back to you a.s.a.p. Send a message to one of the following: BDubzZz86 #2245 SteveJR #21239 Happy gaming!BDubzZz867 11 Aug
10 Aug Immortal recruiting. <IMO> Immortal. <Immortal> Recruting active, social and dedicated players for speed grifts and leaderboard pushing. We're using Discord as Voicecom Only requirements Be active and play ssc. Search Immortal on english (british).. <IMO> Immortal.Alexisaksson0 10 Aug
09 Aug World Rank 1 HC Barb LF SC Clan/Communitys Died to dc today now i wanna play SC lul. I don´t have anything in SC so if someone could help me out a little bit would be really cool :) DanDy#21101 on EUDanDy0 09 Aug