Looking for Players

26 Feb 2013 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus1 26 Feb 2013
10h looking for zdps 3's/4's 80+ firebirds wizard and demon hunter looking for zdps we are around 500 paragon and want to exp in 80+ gr's msg me here and i will add youPropel0 10h
16h <KG> Konvict Gaming We are a clan focused on seasonal competitive and non-competitive gameplay. Our main focus is to gain a larger playerbase with players aiming to actively push the seasonal leaderboards as well as players who enjoy the social aspect of a community with an active discord. We are looking for: Competitive player looking to climb the leaderboards Knowledgeable players interested in helping others Friendly and social players Active players Active Streamers and content makers What are our aims: As many players in the various leaderboards High ranked group pushes Large community of friendly players Vast amount of player knowledge and experience What we can offer you: Voicechat (Discord) Pushing team organisation and voice rooms Friendly people to chat with Access to our other sections Requirements: Must be over 16 Use of Discord Be friendly and have fun! If you are interested in joining our clan: Comment below or add one of our officers Hiphop#1126 Konvict Gaming is also a gaming community with other gaming sections, if you are interested in what our other sections are check our website out! website www.konvictgaming.comhiphop61 16h
1d S13 SC EU: Need +2 barb/necro for full season group Hey :) We are 2 stable players for now. For the Speedmeta, we need 1 supp barb and 1 dps rat. For push meta, we need 1 Supp barb and 1 bosskiller. We intent to play from 08:00 -> 15:00 and from 20:00 -> 23:00, there could be days where i cannot play in the evening. Morning is by far the time we need you for. On season start, i intent to play from 17:00 -> 23:00 and start @ 08:00 next day. We are looking for players with experience in the roles mentioned above and only players who plan on playing the whole season. We speak English and we use Discord. More details on private. MylilPwny#21446MylilPwny3 1d
1d LF Players Just looking for people to come grind season 13 with, dont have to be an elitist. Going NecromancerMulisha0 1d
1d LFG S13 Don't have to be pro Looking for a group to game with you don't have to be super pro just have played a season before. Ill be doing kind of a no life thing for the next few days lol. I might go barb/Crusad/Demon hunter not sure yet. ADD ME in game ROCKY#1104Rocky0 1d
1d LF +2 to Round Out Season Opening Squad Hey all! My brother and I are looking for 2 others to round out a season opening squad. We always go at least 48 hours from start, usually hit rank 1 on leaderboard at some point during opening weekend and have a blast. (We're playing Crusader+WD). You don't need to stay up for 48 hours, but it would be nice to have a full group to level and rift with for at least the first day. It would be great if one or both would be willing to support higher grifts as we get there as well.Quiick2 1d
1d lf eu/uk clan hi all looking for a new clan for s13, I'm uk based enjoy casual but also like to push GRS solo and teamed, any clans recruitingkickboxerdog1 1d
1d Any UK Clans or Players about? I have a couple people on my friends list I play with every now and then but I'm looking for people that play often in my own Timezone, I'm down for Soft/Hardcore and would like to group up when Season 13 hits, I'm usually online 7pm - 12amJake3 1d
1d Looking for Season 13 Super run Gr 70 first day Anyone who is interested and have plenty of free time tonight feel free to write down your Battle Tag. Alexessa#2712Alexessa8 1d
1d LF HC Season 13 buddies! :) Hey all how we doing? Season 13 is going live 4pm in the UK today and I'm looking for some HC players to jam with this season! Looking to put a serious effort in this season so hoping to fly right out the gates with a biggg play! Just throw some tags down if you're interested and I'll see you soon! :DIronigloo1 1d
1d S13 Hardcore - LF people to Level/Push! I don't mind talking in discord. Add - SeriousSam#21474SeriousSam0 1d
1d LF Dutch/Belgium Clan/Community Hey there, Ben op zoek naar een Gezellige, active Diablo III Clan, om gezamelijk runs te doen e.d. Liefst een beetje volwassen Clan zonder kiddo's :P Mijn ID is JointCh1L#2552JointCh1L11 1d
1d CLOSE PLEASE Heyo! Me and a friend are looking for two more players to join us for the season start. We want to try and get to 70 as fast as possible, so please don't go for breaks before 70! It would be preferable if you have Teamspeak. (Discord not a problem tho)PhilGizzle0 1d
2d LFM S13 - no clan, just playing together hey there, i just returned from a longer break and intent to dive into s13 as a necro. feel free to add me for lvling, bountys, speeds, and whatever there is to do. Zanthrax#21460Zanthrax3 2d
2d <QK> Quickening recruiting for S13 We need recruits for S13. Mature, regular, average players, who don't cheat or use exploits or bots. All classes and builds. We want players who behave reasonably: stick together, don't take pylons and shrines without Nems, don't close Rifts while people are still foraging, don't close Greater Rifts if people want to Pool, resurrect people if possible. Everyone can post in the News section. This will suit people who get to P800 to P1500 in a season, and who will likely never trouble the leaderboards..... My tag is Scourge#2455 or search for <QK> Quickening, or leave your tag and I'll send you an invite.Scourge1 2d
2d LF someone who could trade me Malthael Hardcore LF someone who could trade me Malthael Hardcore so i can play Adventure as my friends aren't online :(KingDnxzy0 2d
2d Looking for s13 norwegian players Ey, im looking for norwegian ppl to play with in s13. Mainly speak through discordPaxonymus0 2d
2d DiabloSeasonSWE (DSS) recruiting Swedish: Trött på att var enda aktiva medlemmen i slutet på säsongen? Dags att söka till DiabloSeasonSWE (DSS). En klan för alla svensktalande spelare som kör säsong och som vill vara med i en klan med aktiva medlemmar. Klanregler: • Endast säsongsspelare. • Nå Paragon 1000 före 2018-03-31 (S13). • Vårdat språk i chat och Discord. • 30 dagar offline innebär kick. • Alla former utav fusk (bot, turbohud…) = permanent ban. • Klanmedlemmar väljer att INTE medvetet spela med folk som bottar eller använder tredjepartsprogram. English: Tired of being the last active member in the end of season? Time to join DiabloSeasonSWE (DSS). A clan for all Swedish speaking that run seasons and want to join a clan with active members. Clanrules: • Only seasonal play. • Reach para 1000 before 2018-03-31 (S13). • No inappropriate language in chat or Discord. • 30 days offline gets you kicked. • All form of cheating (botting, turbohud…) = Perm ban. • Clanmembers chooses NOT to play deliberately with people that bots or uses any third party program.marble3 2d
3d Emmesence looking for leaderboard players. Like the great wall (not the one Trump is building) we are a Clan looking for some world attention. Our clan is based on forming groups for farming and pushing to see our names in the leaderboard. We have been there the past 10 seasons and will not stop here. We are a seasonal clan only and at the moment we are ~25 activ players. Our membersgoal lays at 40-50. There will be weekly paragon goals which have to be achived to asure no slacking in the clan. We have a Discord and a community page. For more information or if you are interested in joining write to me in game. Yola#2533Yola1 3d
3d New Casual Clan recruiting Hey all, Since most clans aren't exactly overly active atm i might aswell start a new one. This will be a clan: - Drama free (3 strikes system) - Casuals, or hardcore ppl who like to play with casuals ;) - Both season and non-season players are welcome, also HC or normal. - No botters/cheaters/hackers allowed Personally i enjoy helping others, so i welcome both experienced as new players. I dont have any means for voice chat setup, if someone that joins wants to do that, it might be added. I prefer the ingame chat anyways. This will be a laid back, chatty, no pressure clan where u wont be kicked if u dont play for 2 weeks. My tag: Delrin#2356 Add me, send me a message and i'll invite ya ;-)Delrin2 3d
3d Looking for Active SC and HC Clan Looking for a clan who's active on both SC and HC. I mainly play SC in the season but would like to get into HC in the off season. I'm not a hardcore player by any means in terms of leaderboards and paragon farming. I play for fun and to relax, and am interested in a community that is similar in mindset.Jani1 3d
3d LFG EU SC S13 Hi, im looking for a group for the opening weekend of S13. ill start at 5 but ill be online around 4ish planning on maining necro (dps rat) and prob going to play supp barb as well. An ideal group would be 3necro 1barb for early season rat runs. But any class is ok for lvling. I really do not want to do bounties for cain/born set or do the campaign for the crown. plan on starting with challenge rift then HoA3 untill lvl 10ish then grind rifts till 70. if your interested leave a comment or send me an ingame friend request zealos#2325Zealos0 3d
3d Levling new season LF someone to level up with in the new season. Add me on Embland#1873Embland0 3d
4d Fever Clan: Recruiting players for S13/NS Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal and Non-seasonal side of the game. Seasonal side is more active. We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord - Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times - Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against - Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be) What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever and press Send Request-button. 5) repeat steps 1-4 and also apply to Fever 2. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Please reach out to AGeneSoldier#2360 on Bnet or AGenomeSoldier#9098 on Discord. See you in game!Gizmo2561 4d
4d [PC] [EU] [SC] Looking for group in S13! Hello. I am a returning player looking for a dedicated group to play with in season 13! I'm 26, located in the Netherlands. I've played around 2000 hours in this game, was active from vanilla to RoS, season 4 and 10 and I'm looking to level up again and have some fun this season. I've played around in the past few weeks to get myself up to speed on the meta, and have a good understanding of most classes beside Barb, Crus, and the new Necro. (I do own the necro add on) I've reached the leaderboards once, but that isn't necessarily a goal as of right now. I plan on playing monk, but will fill any roll the party requires if needed. Starting friday at 5 pm CET, I'm aiming to play 10+ hours every day for the first few weeks. Can't say for sure that I'll play for 3 months but we'll see. I enjoy communicating in voicechat and discuss general theorycrafting etc, and I'm always open to new ideas. Leave me a message down below, or hit me up in game @Jericho#2948 Happy hunting, Nephalem!Jericho4 4d
4d Delete -Stefan131 4d
5d [EU] <BAE> Barely Any Expectation are Recruiting Barely Any Expectation are looking for like minded players to group up with and journey together in Sanctuary. Who are we? We're a group of experienced Diablo players where some have played as far back as the original Diablo in the late 1990s. Many of us who run the clan have been playing together for several years throughout different Blizzard games. What do we offer? A Clan run by players where it’s aim isn’t to bring the highest paragon or the best geared players, but those who want to get involved, get to know each other and be a part of an engaging and growing community. The ability to group up with like minded players. A social and stable environment. We use Discord where you'll find members playing various games. What we expect? Maturity. There is no age restriction, however, we expect players to respect each other. A strong understanding of the English language. A desire to play with others. Reasonable online activity. We're open to all types of players, whether new to the game or veterans who have played for many seasons. Most of us within our clan play seasonal in Softcore however, a few do frequent Hardcore once a new season starts to slow down. We have players who like to push higher Greater Rifts but also take time to help and engage with players less experienced who are looking to learn. Preferably we would expect you to use the Discord server and talk to one another, the point of being apart of a clan is to engage with it and get to know one another. Individual player activity is not monitored; however, the clan is regularly at capacity and clan requests are frequent. If you’re inactive for an extended period of time without us knowing in advance, the chances are you’ll be replaced. Should you find yourself replaced in the future, you’re more than welcome to re-join when you’re active. If our clan is currently full, please don’t feel put off and get in touch, players are removed frequently due to activity. You’re welcome to request a clan invite through the clan finder in game, however you’ll have a much better chance of being accepted if you talk to us first. A social and active player is the type of player we want, regardless of how great your gear or GR clear is! If this sounds like a clan you'd be interested in joining, then feel free to contact anno8369#2175 you could try contacting myself, but anno is currently more active and responsive to requests than me. Alternatively you can pop onto our Discord server for a chat here: https://discord.gg/s2uArDN PLEASE NOTE: You'll initially be on a restricted access prior to being accepted into the clan.Chris64 5d
5d <EZ> Eazy Woods recruit top leaderboard players "EZ" New international and seasonal clan, recruit only high & active players. Goal is at least top 100 on leaderboards. We want to be in the top, with as many players we can get up there :) We will have weekly paragon goals, that we have to reach! First two weeks we will focus alot on getting all up in paragon (alot ratruns/keyruns) To be a part, you have to: At least cleared 122 4 man. or at least 105+ solo Add: FMSTEEL#2528 for more info So let the fishing begin in season 13 :)FMSTEEL0 5d
17 Feb Looking for SC/HC clan Hello everybody, I'm an old diablo 3 player and i started playing again a few weeks ago. I look for an active clan for the next season. I plan to play a bit of everything but mostly non seasonal HC and seasonal HC or SC (I still don't know). See you guys, bye.Epiliptik0 17 Feb
17 Feb LFG for S13 Hello, am looking for a group to start season 13 with. Am 18 years old. Think why am searching for group is because i dont wanna just find guys in diablo 3 chat and after 1 hour somebody will saym emm yeah i need to go now bye... and u need to find somebody else but its almost impossible cuz everybody have full group. I wanna play necromancer. Ts or discort is not a problem. adrian36931#2396adrian369310 17 Feb
16 Feb [PC] [EU] [SC] Looking for clan for S13 Hey, I'm going to start playing D3 again after a couple seasons off. I enjoy playing support monk mostly and I'm looking to start a crusader as well, if anything else is needed in the clan I could play a different class, although I may not be as useful xD I will be on at least 4 nights a week dependant on work commitments and usually from 10pm - 2am GMT. I'm 26 and and UK based, I don't tend to get frustrated much and enjoy just chatting while running bounties or grinding GR's. Mainly looking to do seasonal stuff. SC is preferred but I used to play HC on PS4 and enjoyed the challenge so I don't really mind. (Oh and I have a mic, so voice comms are a plus) Pete.PeteToken0 16 Feb
13 Feb Danish HC Season clan Hi We are a Danish Season HC clan - we are mostly active the first 2-4 weeks of a new season, but a few stick around for the reset also. If you wanna play with fellow Danish players, add me ingame for inviteCheerleader1 13 Feb
12 Feb S13, looking for season group without clan change Hi my mates take a break from D3. I play S13. I look for a group to start S13 at 5pm Feb 23 then a group meta. I play star pact wizard, daily evening from 8pm to midnight (EU time) and weekends. Thanks larage#2111 p2870 NS p1824 S12larage0 12 Feb
12 Feb Quebec d3 Je suis a la recherche d'un clan Diablo 3 au quebec Merci MySTEryGAMer0 12 Feb
12 Feb S13 SC EU Bounty Farmers Hi all, We are a fast-growing community of players who put up with the arduous task of farming bounties. Currently looking for additional players who know what they are doing and can commit to multiple bounty runs at a time during the upcoming season. Preferred class is DH. With NS or midseason gear, the average time for a 5 Act-clear should be 8 minutes or less. (In other words: around 5 - max. 7 minutes for your designated act) Please spare yourselves (and us) the headache of vetting players in Bounty SplitFarm EU time and time again, only to be disappointed. And let's forget about public bounty games altogether :) This is not a recruitment tool for a clan - all players are welcome to join. Interested? 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom right, press the Find-button below Communities. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Bounty Chinafarm. 4) Make sure that the box <Only show public communities> is unchecked. 5) Send a request and join a game with some of us. Any more questions or suggestions? Join the community or add me, BattleTag: Baleno#2522 If you can keep up, great! If you are consistently faster, please feel free to share the secret to success ;) See you in game! BalenoBaleno0 12 Feb
12 Feb Fever Clan - Recruiting Friendly Players! Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 175+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks! We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights Tuesdays @ 8 PM EST, and we are working on setting up other organized events. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever and press Send Request-button. 5) repeat steps 1-4 and also apply to Fever 2. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me BaumDeezy#1953 on Bnet or Baum#4959 on Discord. See you in game! BaumBaumDeezy34 12 Feb
12 Feb [PC][EU] Looking for casual clans Hi all, on/off D3 player here. I'm usually online a minimum of 2 nights per week, sometimes (like this past weekend) I can be on more. I'm looking for a casual clan for normal rifts (mainly, still low paragon level and my chars need gearing up), bounties, GR and act farming. I don't mind if there's a bit of HC here and there (if anything, more than welcomed!) and keen on getting some Seasonal work done as well. I do enjoy playing my Necro, Monk and Crusader the most, followed by WD. Can play anything else if needed (bar Wizard, please don't make me play that thing) I'm 32, UK based and I'm after all the above mentioned + banter. Can be on Discord or voice chat for what matters. Smau6785#2147Smau67851 12 Feb
11 Feb The Outcast is recruiting We are a fun, friendly and mature clan with active seasonal softcore players of all ages and nationalities covering the entirety of Europe and beyond. We are a sociable and fun group who are always looking to help each other out, whether that be with levelling, finding particular items, improving our skills, levelling gems, or just sharing news and advice We are looking for like minded people to join us and enjoy all that the game has to offer. Most of our members are very active and friendly people chatting away, working on improving our characters throughout the season and sharing some laughs along the way. Our main means of communication are in game clan and party chats (which see a lot of use) but we also use Discord for those who prefer talking over typing. We also use our discord to post builds, fun stuff and news regarding the clan. Even when you don’t use a mic to talk we ask that you join us on discord. That way you will always see posts and see what is going on in clan or Diablo. In clan we have a great mix of people with a range of paragon levels from a few hundred to over 1500 and beyond in a season. We can offer casual places and “Pushing” places so there is a little of something for everyone to enjoy. Some of our players are honing their skills and aiming for the leader boards where as others enjoy fighting demons in good company. We have some experienced GR players, some are pushing but we also have some members who do not care for higher GRs at all and prefer farming in rifts, lower GR’s and bounties instead. We also try to maintain a player balance in clan so we can make groups in day and evening time. Requirements We do have a few specific requirements and rules to obide by as we are a bunch sensible and mature people who can enjoy the game and be respectful of one another. So you need to be:-: * Aged between 18 and Ancient. * Have at least 1 season with 800 paragon * Be an active player who wants to be part of a great growing community * Play the season and want to play with other seasonal players (however not stopping when you completed the season journey) * Be semi experienced but knowledgeable about Diablo 3’s aspects. * We maintain an inactivity period of 14 days (this is without letting an officer or the leader know you will be inactive nut not however because your bored of Diablo 3) We hope The Outcast could be for you. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to read and if you would like to apply then either reply here and tell us a little about yourself so we can get back to you, or maybe add me on your friend list justme#21156 so we can chat about joining. If it easier then Join our discord server to have a chat with us directly https://discord.gg/UEh85j3 then just pm an officer or the leader on there to have a chat. Please don't forget to add your battle tag so we can add you in game and hopefully see you soon. Good luck with your gaming :) We hope there is something here that interests you and we hope you feel like you'd like to come and join our community and maybe see you with us in season 11!!JustMe38 11 Feb
08 Feb Casual clan - Norfolk Nightmares recruiting "I sense a soul in search of answers" Greetings! A casual clan, <NFKN> is recruiting for S11 and beyond. We only expect you to be active and to enjoy the game. The clan originated as a UK clan, but over the seasons our clan has expanded and our members come from all corners of europe, myself from Finland. <NFKN> leadership has been in my hands since Aug / 2016, and we have kept a steady and healthy core of solid members. Our members vary from beginners to seasoned veterans. All of us in different life situations, with work, studies or family, which takes priority over serious gaming. But don't get me wrong, we also have players who wish to push higher on the ranks. If you seek a helpful, laid back and friendly community to run rifts, bounties or random farmings, on season, nonseason or hc even, <NFKN> is the clan for you. Grab a beer and join the fun! We also have a TS and Discord servers if you just wish to pop in to chat. One of my officers is also managing a D3 FB community (Diablo 3 Worldwide), for your outside the game D3 social needs. Contact me (Ayoka#2281) or my recruiting officer Zab (Zaboozer#2264) for any further details. If you add on battle.net, please leave a message here in the forums, to know where you are from. Thank you! Have a great season :)Ayoka177 08 Feb
07 Feb Top boter's in Europ on Hardcore - Season 12 Top boter's in Europ on Hardcore - Season 12 I ask where is the Blizzard?????????????????????????? <RIP>Odin#2500 1433 h playtime in s12 - 3585 plvl <RIP>Dzejn#2116 1200 h playtime in s12 - 2941 plvl <RIP>Conan#21347 1474 h playtime in s12 - 3109 plvl <RIP>Butcher#2117 1757 h playtime in s12 - 3488 plvl <WC>BlackDaun#21711 1981 h playtime in s12 - 3066 plvl Arrow0 07 Feb
07 Feb Boss conquest I'm looking for a player who is willing to assist me to get this conquest achievement before the end of the season. Flashy#2374Flashy0 07 Feb
06 Feb XBOX1 Looking for Friends XBOX1 Beskeered- Looking for players on XBOX1 cant do any of the co-op and grinding is less annoying with Friends.Beskeered0 06 Feb
05 Feb need help in-game now - coop achiev edit .. donesh3riff0 05 Feb
31 Jan Looking for someone start from level 1 on torment Hello! as stated in the title, i play EUAggzor1 31 Jan
29 Jan Türk oyuncular! Selam arkadaşlar, Diablo 3'ün çıkışından bugüne kadar kemik oyuncu kadroyusla genişleyen bir Türk ekibiyiz. Araştırdığım kadarıyla çok fazla Türk topluluğuna rastlayamadım. Bu yüzden hepimizin bir çatı altında toplanması hem iletişimi, hem de yardımlaşmayı arttıracağını düşüncesindeyim. Clanda yabancı arkadaşlar da olduğu için bazen ingilizce konuştuğumuz da oluyor. Bu durumda da tabi diğer yabancı arkadaşları yoksaymamak için bizlerin de ingilizce konuşması gerekiyor. Onun haricinde çoğu zaman aktifiz ve yarışı seven oyuncularız. Şimdilik günde 10 kişiden fazla online'a sahibiz. Eğer sizlerde aktif oyuncularsanız hepinize kapımız açık. ... Ayrıca kendimize ait Teamspeak'imiz de bulunmakta. Herkese keyifli oyunlar :)Excalibur18 29 Jan
28 Jan Looking for Friends to play with! Looking for friend to play with don't have to be hi level or anything specific we will work in a team and help each other out, my in game tag is RedDragon91#1852 give me a friend request and lets have some fun :)RedDradon910 28 Jan
27 Jan Looking for a monk Looking for a 200k+ globe monk for 124 pushAlphha1 27 Jan
24 Jan Omerta Gaming Community Omerta Gaming COMMUNITY So, clans are restricted to 150 members and I want to try to find all active players. Look up Omerta in the Communities and Join us!DioCyde0 24 Jan
18 Jan bounty farm 1 more for fast bountiesZeico910 18 Jan