Looking for Players

26 Feb 2013 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus1 26 Feb 2013
7h Looking for people to grind loot with. Greetings! Im not a very experienced player, or that good of one either, all im here for is a couple people to chill and grind for some seasonal and legendary stuff. It gets lonely playing by yourself and i just need some help or someone to talk to, thanks! ~edgedNihlisticPen4 7h
13h 859 + 399 LF some high paragon players to powerlvl. 859 + 399 LF some high paragon players to powerlvl.Mire1 13h
21h Experienced Players Help! Hi all Returning player, I played on initial release but tried new games but have missed it so have come back home Anyway, I’ve started story again but was looking for experienced players to come help me run through acts to level up quickly I am not playing season yet just a soft core campaign Can anyone help? I’m online all day today so reply here or add my gamer tag on PSN JRBuckley ThanksJRBuckley220 21h
1d Let's talk! There's been a couple of recent posts about finding friends for chatting, connecting, and casual play. I'm all for like-minded gamers coming together and forging friendships over different titles, but it can be difficult to get yourself involved with a larger group, or find people to play with regularly. One man's posts looking for other people tend to get largely ignored, so with this I'm hoping that more people will feel comfortable with sharing their battle.net tags, or some banter. I get busy during the day, and might not always accept an invite to a game, but I'll answer a message as soon as I see it. This isn't limited to Diablo, either, if you'd like to play another Blizzard game with me, that works too. Alchemy#21669 Europe, CEST / UTC+2 TL;DR: This is a post dedicated the community, to sharing your battle.net tag with others, and to simply make friends.Alchemy4 1d
1d Envious <NVS> New Clan Envious a Seasonal Softcore clan is recruiting, we are a few players who wanted to make a clan to fit in between the casual and the top end. To keep our members active we have a few restrictions, No more than 10 days inactive without letting an officer know. P1000+ to join in S14, in new seasons the Paragon requirement will increase as the season moves onwards. GR105 4p cleared, as above in a new season this will start low and increase. Current members are between P1100 and 2500 with solo GR upto Gr111 and 4p GRs up to GR121, we all play mainly meta/rats with multiple charas to fill spots. If you are interested speak to an officer in game, you can easily find us on the clan finder by searching NVS.Elkina4 1d
1d Seasonal monk looking for group/clan Seasonal Monk looking for group, para 1000+ atm both high dps wuko and support setup on Americas. Cavil#6548 add even if you like to smash some t13 rifts or bountiesCavil0 1d
2d Fever Clan: Recruiting players for S13/NS Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal and Non-seasonal side of the game. Seasonal side is more active. We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord - Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times - Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against - Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be) What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever and press Send Request-button. 5) repeat steps 1-4 and also apply to Fever 2. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Please reach out to AGeneSoldier#2360 on Bnet or AGenomeSoldier#9098 on Discord. See you in game!Gizmo25628 2d
3d [season] Nec rat looking for group(s) Hi all! As title says, looking to team up for Ratruns in the evenings. I play about 2 hours every evening, now aiming to farm paragons. Gearwise (if it matters) about 2,5 (or 2,7) damage on char screen, 5 primals, including weapon and offhand, but several slots left to Caldesann (see profile). About 960 paragons. Rather new to Rathma, but love to learn. Mostly played blightspear and regular brittle touch corpse lance.qwadd0 3d
5d [NS] zNecro LF speed rat runs or anything in general! zNecro LF speed rat runs and do play with anyone in general! Btag is Naexxi#2874Naexxi3 5d
07 Aug Non-season. Looking for group to farm rainbow goblins. Hi, I'm looking for a group to farm rainbow goblins for cosmic wings on non-season. If you are interested, post your battletag here. Requirements: - have geared monk, - be quick, - know the route.Aquish0 07 Aug
06 Aug ☻Non-Season Wiz LFM for relaxed 123s! Hey, I'm looking for a good zbarb and BK for some 123's, non-seasonal, almost every evening. just comment here, and we'll see ;)SDBPlissken0 06 Aug
06 Aug Yorkshireman LF clan As the title says, returning seasonal yorkshire lad looking for a clan/home, took quite the break from the game to pursue other interests and work. casual grinding is the style, with banter and lols on an evening as standard. im not a hardcore knowitall, my low para builds may leave you scratching your heads, but they work for me and make me chuckle. i might be nearly 40, but i still giggle like a child at silly things in game. thats not to say im childish per say, i do have a dark an twisted sense of humor. coms is a must, beers a must, humor.... non negotiable! add meh! xVenTriSx#2296xVenTriSx0 06 Aug
06 Aug <GRID> EU PC CLAN RECRUITING Hi, We are a clan ( Flynn's Arcade ) looking for seasonal softcore players to join us. We are a sociable and fun group who are always looking to help each other out. We play daily and at weekends we play long into the night. Casual and hardcore players are all welcome and even new players we will do our very best to help you out and improve your game. We have our own Discord server dedicated on all things Diablo III where we have a laugh, share builds and brag about the drops we have found. If you wanna join you can find me in game PhilSlip#2423 or contact Threestripes#21773 & TrevDX#1218 See you in Tristram :)PhilSlip31 06 Aug
05 Aug Cosmic Dragons US Clan Are Recruting! (Para1000+) Cosmic Dragons US Clan Are RECRUTING! :) (1000+Para) Search Cosmic Dragons in d3 and req inv to clan or meet on Discord. :) INFO:https://discord.gg/ACmpbTVCosmicPower0 05 Aug
01 Aug Looking for Group? ........................................Looking for a Group!........................................ Ever wanted to team up with other players? Then use this thread to find a team! Diablo 3 offers some of the best online multiplayer features including increased difficulty and single loot. Whilst playing by yourself can be fun, teamwork is a great way to make new friends and try different tactics of gameplay! Take the casual route of teamwork, most of you would have completed the storyline but can explore the world in much more detail! ........................................Rules!........................................ If you are looking for a team we ask that you don't post more than once every ten minutes, this is to avoid spamming the thread unnecessarily. Spamming the thread with duplicate posts serves no useful purpose, is unfair on other players, and is likely to result in the removal of your posting priviledges. ........................................Posting Template!........................................ Team: (number of players) Requirements: BattleTag:Bk2Lumby4You33 01 Aug
31 Jul CLANUL/COMUNITATEA DIABLO 3 ROMANIAN UNITED RECRUTEAZA! Romanian United este o comunitate de romani , care accepta doar jucatori de Diablo3 . Incercam sa creeam o comunitate cat mai mare , cu cat mai multi jucatori de Diablo3 , care sa poata comunica cu prietenii lor prin intermediul discordului . Oferim suport celor care sunt la inceput in Diablo3 . Modul nostru de gândire se bazează pe activitate, prietenie ,ajutor si relaxare Cei interesati sunt asteptati aici : Discord link: https://discord.gg/535ZD2aScafy0 31 Jul
29 Jul EU PC Clan Recruiting hello all, me and a friend started a clan/ community called the oddities. this is a group for all, softcore / hardcore it does not matter. we also play other games other then diablo. if you are interested add me in game wackyjacky#2118. or come to our discord channel https://discord.gg/xhFjA7Y .wackyjacky0 29 Jul
29 Jul looking for clan and group NS Hi, i m french player. I 've play since 2015 and doing pause during 2 last years. I 'm back since two weeks, and i m looking for active clan. I'm playing znec, and monk supp in party. I m NS player. Popstyle#2179 See you ingamePopstyle0 29 Jul
29 Jul Klan MGC - nabor novych CZ hracu . Ahoj vsem, pokud nekdo nabira sily pred novou sezonou a hleda klan pro spolecne hrani - je u nas vitan. Klan MGC prosel ocistou od mrtvych dusi a hleda novou posilu. Nemame konkretni zamereni ale prevazne u nas zije softcorova sezona. Preji hodne zabavy ve svete Diabla i mimo nej. Bery#21968Bery6 29 Jul
26 Jul Lf Crusaders to lootshare / grind GRS I have 2 crusaders for NS/Seasonal play lf other crusader players to grind and loot share.NoodleRider2 26 Jul
25 Jul LF: Seasonal Hardcore Clan/group Hello Everyone Im currently looking for a group or clan that mainly into seasonal hardcore mode but im easy either way. Character Classes Crusader Wizard Demon Hunter Feel free to add me on Battle.net Levy#2657Levy0 25 Jul
23 Jul Clan LA - Last Alliance We are a newer clan/guild, now open to Diablo 3 players. We are accepting all Diablo 3 players, doesn't matter if seasonal, hardcore, non-seasonal, everyone is welcome to join the clan. We do greater rifts, goblin farming, leveling, power leveling, and more. We use Discord to talk. You can search for Last Alliance or contact HateMosh#1316 to join us!HateMosh0 23 Jul
23 Jul LFG for Seasonal Journey Looking for a group of few people that are wanting to level up some seasonal characters and do the seasonal journey. NAGylph1 23 Jul
23 Jul .... ....BouncyBoar0 23 Jul
23 Jul The Outcast is recruiting We are a fun, friendly and mature clan with active seasonal softcore players of all ages and nationalities covering the entirety of Europe and beyond. We are a sociable and fun group who are always looking to help each other out, whether that be with levelling, finding particular items, improving our skills, levelling gems, or just sharing news and advice We are looking for like minded people to join us and enjoy all that the game has to offer. Most of our members are very active and friendly people chatting away, working on improving our characters throughout the season and sharing some laughs along the way. Our main means of communication are in game clan and party chats (which see a lot of use) but we also use Discord for those who prefer talking over typing. We also use our discord to post builds, fun stuff and news regarding the clan. Even when you don’t use a mic to talk we ask that you join us on discord. That way you will always see posts and see what is going on in clan or Diablo. In clan we have a great mix of people with a range of paragon levels from a few hundred to over 1500 and beyond in a season. We can offer casual places and “Pushing” places so there is a little of something for everyone to enjoy. Some of our players are honing their skills and aiming for the leader boards where as others enjoy fighting demons in good company. We have some experienced GR players, some are pushing but we also have some members who do not care for higher GRs at all and prefer farming in rifts, lower GR’s and bounties instead. We also try to maintain a player balance in clan so we can make groups in day and evening time. Requirements We do have a few specific requirements and rules to obide by as we are a bunch sensible and mature people who can enjoy the game and be respectful of one another. So you need to be:-: * Aged between 18 and Ancient. * Have at least 1 season with 800 paragon * Be an active player who wants to be part of a great growing community * Play the season and want to play with other seasonal players (however not stopping when you completed the season journey) * Be semi experienced but knowledgeable about Diablo 3’s aspects. * We maintain an inactivity period of 14 days (this is without letting an officer or the leader know you will be inactive nut not however because your bored of Diablo 3) We hope The Outcast could be for you. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to read and if you would like to apply then either reply here and tell us a little about yourself so we can get back to you, or maybe add me on your friend list justme#21156 so we can chat about joining. If it easier then Join our discord server to have a chat with us directly https://discord.gg/UEh85j3 then just pm an officer or the leader on there to have a chat. Please don't forget to add your battle tag so we can add you in game and hopefully see you soon. Good luck with your gaming :) We hope there is something here that interests you and we hope you feel like you'd like to come and join our community and maybe see you with us in season 11!!JustMe52 23 Jul
22 Jul Clanul/Comunitatea Diablo 3 Romania recruteaza! Recrutam membrii: Clan 1, D3RO <Ro Community>, paragon 700+ n/s idle max 21 zile Clan 2, D3RO <Ro Community public>, paragon 600+ n/s idle max 30 zile Comunitatea D3RO, fara restrictii paragon. Inactivii iau kick, inseamnand sa nu jucat 1+ luni... ts.diablo3.ro pagina si grup fb, Diablo 3 Romania. succes si spor la drop. contact@diablo3.roGore12 22 Jul
21 Jul [EU] <BAE> Barely Any Expectation are Recruiting Barely Any Expectation are looking for like minded players to group up with and journey together in Sanctuary. Who are we? We're a group of experienced Diablo players where some have played as far back as the original Diablo in the late 1990s. Many of us who run the clan have been playing together for several years throughout different Blizzard games. What do we offer? A Clan run by players where it’s aim isn’t to bring the highest paragon or the best geared players, but those who want to get involved, get to know each other and be a part of an engaging and growing community. The ability to group up with like minded players. A social and stable environment. We use Discord where you'll find members playing various games. What we expect? Maturity. There is no age restriction, however, we expect players to respect each other. A strong understanding of the English language. A desire to play with others. Reasonable online activity. We're open to all types of players, whether new to the game or veterans who have played for many seasons. Most of us within our clan play seasonal in Softcore however, a few do frequent Hardcore once a new season starts to slow down. We have players who like to push higher Greater Rifts but also take time to help and engage with players less experienced who are looking to learn. Preferably we would expect you to use the Discord server and talk to one another, the point of being apart of a clan is to engage with it and get to know one another. Individual player activity is not monitored; however, the clan is regularly at capacity and clan requests are frequent. If you’re inactive for an extended period of time without us knowing in advance, the chances are you’ll be replaced. Should you find yourself replaced in the future, you’re more than welcome to re-join when you’re active. If our clan is currently full, please don’t feel put off and get in touch, players are removed frequently due to activity. You’re welcome to request a clan invite through the clan finder in game, however you’ll have a much better chance of being accepted if you talk to us first. A social and active player is the type of player we want, regardless of how great your gear or GR clear is! If this sounds like a clan you'd be interested in joining, then feel free to contact Elkina#21705, relatively#2017 or myself. Alternatively you can pop onto our Discord server for a chat here: https://discord.gg/s2uArDN PLEASE NOTE: You'll initially be on a restricted access prior to being accepted into the clan.Chris94 21 Jul
21 Jul LF Active Social guild Hey All, I used to be in a guild of one of my friends, but most of them are high para players that run rifts and grifts solo 24/7 like machines. Now I myself, I am only human, I have a day job, life stuff, a lady. Gaming is just to relax and blast off some steam. With all that said, I am looking for a guild where members are actually online, as opposed to all the guilds with 200 members, but only 4 people are online at a given moment. It would be really nice to actually join a clan party to do rifts and eventually grifts with, instead of a random public one, which are hit or miss. I've been a Diablo player for over 20 years now, I like to help people, give advice if I can and just have some relaxed fun together as a team. As I never had the need for voice chat in all of those years playing Diablo, I don't see why this should be mandatory either. A few seasons ago I deleted all my characters and am now choosing a new build each season to mess around with, 99% of my builds are speed oriented. Not even sure if such a guild exists, but if it does, I would like to be a part of it. Currently I am in another guild as I was trying some random out, but so far no luck and I am probably leaving it soon if the same low amount of people log in this weekend. Greetings, BobMasterBobMaster0 21 Jul
21 Jul New looking for a group Hey im pretty new and looking for some people to talk to be friends with a talk about D3 with.Chvnd1 21 Jul
21 Jul LF for someone to have fun with EU I haven't played in really long time. I don't know to much about builds etc but i just love killing everything and having fun. If you like to join new old experienced players welcome. Join here and say from Diablo 3 https://discord.gg/UTnwqKq ( Discord user - Foxx#6969 )DavidAaEffKe0 21 Jul
18 Jul Lf Finnish peeps Looking for Finnish people to play with. (I'm not too picky) 100% Finnish text under here: -Sinun pitää osata kommunikoida chatissä / mumblen / tspeak / skypen kautta -Olla aktiivinen (kukaan ei halua jäädä jälkeen) -Pitää olla sinnikäs jos vaikka ei onnistuisi ekalla kerralla joku tietty Mode. -Positiivinen asenne ei haittaa eikä ole vaadittu. Kiitos Eli jos ei ole mikkiä ei haittaa, normi internet yhteys olisi ihan hyvä olla.Loktarogar31 18 Jul
16 Jul Karhu - Finnish clan for mature players UPDATED 26.2.2018! Karhu is a Finnish clan for mature casual players. Average age of the members is around 30 years. We play other games too like PUBG, Deceit and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. A lot of our members has gone AWOL, but there are still some of us playing! Currently gearing our characters in Season 13, which started last friday. Want to play with us? We accept anyone over 20 years old who is from Finland and has the right attitude. We use Discord to voice communication. If you're intrested, feel free to contact me: Zathor#2571 Tags: finland, suomi, suomalainen diablo klaani, suomalainen diablo kiltaZathor21 16 Jul
16 Jul Hledam hrace CZ/SK Hledam hrace CZ/SK kto by si zahral somnou Dasur#21254Dasur1 16 Jul
15 Jul VoD søger medlemmer! [EU/DK] Vikings of Denmark (VoD) er en venskabelig klan for alle der opfylder vores 2 krav, og kan følge vores få regler. Vores krav til dig er: At du kan snakke og forstå Dansk, samt at du er 18 år eller ældre. De fleste af vores medlemmer er aktive hver dag. Enten via spil eller Discord. Vi går ikke op i dit Paragon level, eller dine evner i spillet, men derimod hvordan du er, som person og hvordan du agerer dig. Vi har en Discord server, som du kan bruge til at snakke med andre medlemmer og chatte med dem. Alt kommunikation foregår via Discord serveren. Du kan kontakte os ved at tilføje en af følgende på Battlenet klienten, hvis du har spørgsmål eller gerne vil have en invitation til klanen: Marsor#1862 Nanobug#2228 skygge#2725Nanobug0 15 Jul
15 Jul Looking for fresh start! Looking to start fresh on d3 Must speak english and have mic add me on discord Connor#5044ConnorGray0 15 Jul
12 Jul looking for people to play with in UNITED STATES looking for a clan or group to play with seasoned player coming from xbox one x starting anew on pc.logan0 12 Jul
12 Jul [EU] <HUD> Helpfulldudes recruiting! What are we looking for? Are you ready to take the challenge and join the ranks of Helpfulldudes? Do you want to spread happiness and positivity but at the same time also provide with high quality gameplay? Well then <HUD> is something for you! We are now recruiting for our positions of PIWES in our clan, our goals are simple: Socialize, have fun and help each other. We provide you with a discord server where you can talk, learn and experience new things. There are several career opportunities to take and climb up for higher positions. Who are you? You are a person of high social skills ready to take control over a conversation and provide with wholesome content. You are as important as every other clan member and you can adapt quickly to different situations. You have low salt levels, so if your body is made of mostly NaCl then you aren't ready for this position. Who are we? We are a bunch of people bonding over the game of Diablo 3 made by Blizzard Entertainment and we want to spread the happiness and love by recruiting more people into our domain. Daily we sit on Discord or clan chat and have a blast playing the game, but sometimes there are situations where not everyone is able to play which makes it a bit lonely on the social side of the clan. Why is this formed like a job advertisement? If you came this far and read all the stuff above you probably think to yourself exactly that question. Well we are mature bunch of people who are looking for mature players. If the above text didn't bore you that means you are an adult, but for us anyone is welcome! Is there any salary? YES! You get paid daily with fresh memes from the internet directly copied from google! To contact us to ask more questions about this application or if you want to join, you can add me at battle.net Ballt#2827 or on Discord at Ballt#1580! Hope to see you in sanctuary and have a fantastic day! BalltBallt1 12 Jul
10 Jul LF power leveling buddy I am lvl 43 and i need help getting to 70 :) tyELSANTALI1 10 Jul
10 Jul LF more ppl to play with Hi! I've played last 4 seasons of diablo but I always quit when I get to about 800-900 paragon since I don't have enough people to play with. ATM im in a guild with friends (only 3 are active most of the time) so it's hard to push some greater rifts or even do ratruns. LF people in the communities can sometimes take up a lot of time (~1 hour) before you have a decent group. So that's why im looking for more people to play with. Im mostly playing diablo 2 a 3 hours after 18.30 (gmt) I don't mind joining an active clan or to just be friends. Both work for me. So if you are interested in running ratruns with me or just pushing GR's let me know or add me on battle.net (Jeromme#2993)Jeromme0 10 Jul
08 Jul GrumpyGaming.net LFM D3 players! Growing community Hello folks! We at GrumpyGaming.net is looking for more D3 players. We've got many years of experience in managing communities both professional and relaxed in gaming styles. And we're wanting to start up our D3 community a bit more. We're looking for anyone who wants to play D3 with others doing bounties, Rifting, Grifting, boosting, you name it. Dont hesitate to jump in and chat with us either on our forums: https://grumpygaming.net or on our Discord: https://discord.gg/UuTqKfkDaveAzoicer7 08 Jul
07 Jul LFP to farm Razael, Hyadures and Phyneus with (HC) Trying to finally complete "Irreplaceable You" by farming Razael, Hyadures and Phyneus. Add me biaop#2303 and let's multiply our chances of finding them.biaop0 07 Jul
07 Jul Old player LF seasonal clan to HARD PUSH Im very active old player, who comeback this season. Im looking for very active clan to make hard push. Add me in game Nakoxany#2890Nakoxany1 07 Jul
07 Jul LF INDONESIAN PLAYER Teman2 yang Indonesia kita gabung sini aja, best regard ziner#2454, Kita bangun komunitas disini yah teman2Ziner23 07 Jul
06 Jul [EU] VoD is recruiting! VoD is a friendly clan with room for anyone with English capabilities. We only have two requirements; You need to be able to have a basic understanding of English. You’re 18 years old, or more. Right now, most of our members are from Denmark, but we’re hoping to change that with time. We’re friendly, and most of our members are active every day. Our paragon levels vary, but we don’t care about paragon levels, nor your skill level, but how you are as a person. We have a Discord server you can use for voice chat, and chat with the other members, or just use the in game on, it’s all up to you. You can contact us by adding one of the following players: Marsor#1862 Nanobug#2228 skygge#2725Nanobug1 06 Jul
05 Jul Searching People for Rat(hma) runs Hi there, i‘ve got Rathma, znecro and zbarb. I search people for frequent rat runs - especially Rathma Players. I play in the afternoon and at night. Add me to your friendlist or let‘s play together. See you, MaxLazarus0 05 Jul
04 Jul NA Clan Recruiting We are a small friendly clan looking for more members to play with! We are pretty casual but we do try to push through GR's often. We do anything from farming t13 rifts to pushing GR's all while chilling in discord. If you are interested just send me a friend request Markypoo#11480Markypoo0 04 Jul
04 Jul Casual LF Seasonal Clan I am a casual D3 player who is looking for an active seasonal clan. Cold#1721Cold1 04 Jul
03 Jul ИЩУУУУУУУУУ ищу единомышленников для прохождения сюжетки с сезонным персомRikiMoRtI0 03 Jul
03 Jul LF S14 HC Clan ^ looking for a hardcore clan for season 14. i played some HC in previous seasons, but im gonna go HC only in the next season and i wanna have a clan for when it actually starts instead of looking for one last minute. Dont mind having discord aswell, just send me an invite link ingame. iHaku#2818iHaku9 03 Jul