Looking for Players

26 Feb 2013 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus1 26 Feb 2013
1d Looking for non seasonal HC clan / group Returning player looking for a non seasonal hardcore clan. I'm currently without a clan and would like to find some like minded people to go grind rifts, rifts and more. Preferably torment 10+ difficulty. (grinding greater rift 70+ solo at the moment) Playing a WoL monk, paragon 800+. Some maturity prefered, drama kept to a minimum. Discord for voice chat. English, EU server If anyone happen to be interested in grouping up or have a spot in a clan you can add me: Gix#2988Gix0 1d
3d The Outcast is recruiting We are a fun, friendly and mature clan with active seasonal softcore players of all ages and nationalities covering the entirety of Europe and beyond. We are a sociable and fun group who are always looking to help each other out, whether that be with levelling, finding particular items, improving our skills, levelling gems, or just sharing news and advice We are looking for like minded people to join us and enjoy all that the game has to offer. Most of our members are very active and friendly people chatting away, working on improving our characters throughout the season and sharing some laughs along the way. Our main means of communication are in game clan and party chats (which see a lot of use) but we also use Discord for those who prefer talking over typing. We also use our discord to post builds, fun stuff and news regarding the clan. Even when you don’t use a mic to talk we ask that you join us on discord. That way you will always see posts and see what is going on in clan or Diablo. In clan we have a great mix of people with a range of paragon levels from a few hundred to over 1500 and beyond in a season. We can offer casual places and “Pushing” places so there is a little of something for everyone to enjoy. Some of our players are honing their skills and aiming for the leader boards where as others enjoy fighting demons in good company. We have some experienced GR players, some are pushing but we also have some members who do not care for higher GRs at all and prefer farming in rifts, lower GR’s and bounties instead. We also try to maintain a player balance in clan so we can make groups in day and evening time. Requirements We do have a few specific requirements and rules to obide by as we are a bunch sensible and mature people who can enjoy the game and be respectful of one another. So you need to be:-: * Aged between 18 and Ancient. * Have at least 1 season with 800 paragon * Be an active player who wants to be part of a great growing community * Play the season and want to play with other seasonal players (however not stopping when you completed the season journey) * Be semi experienced but knowledgeable about Diablo 3’s aspects. * We maintain an inactivity period of 14 days (this is without letting an officer or the leader know you will be inactive nut not however because your bored of Diablo 3) We hope The Outcast could be for you. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to read and if you would like to apply then either reply here and tell us a little about yourself so we can get back to you, or maybe add me on your friend list justme#21156 so we can chat about joining. If it easier then Join our discord server to have a chat with us directly https://discord.gg/UEh85j3 then just pm an officer or the leader on there to have a chat. Please don't forget to add your battle tag so we can add you in game and hopefully see you soon. Good luck with your gaming :) We hope there is something here that interests you and we hope you feel like you'd like to come and join our community and maybe see you with us in season 11!!JustMe69 3d
13 Apr loocking for non-season play group/clan para 1275, DH impale main build, grift 110 solo mostly for doing grifts 110+ in non-season id danutz23#2463Danutz231 13 Apr
13 Apr Searching for a Non-Seasonal Clan Looking to join a Non-Seasonal Clan. I'm currently in the clan NS (Non-Seasonal) but they are all playing Season except about 2-3 players. I play with; Impale DH (also have BK items) Multi DH - For keys and bounties Supp MonkAdam231 13 Apr
13 Apr New clan lf players Clan is looking for players. Di3 Europe region, NonSeasonal mostly but we do play Seasons. Requirements: able to do a 105 or just be a really nice person. <S> sethman#2571SethMan0 13 Apr
12 Apr Fever Clan: Recruiting players for S13/NS Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal and Non-seasonal side of the game. Seasonal side is more active. We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord - Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times - Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against - Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be) What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever and press Send Request-button. 5) repeat steps 1-4 and also apply to Fever 2. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Please reach out to AGeneSoldier#2360 on Bnet or AGenomeSoldier#9098 on Discord. See you in game!Gizmo25642 12 Apr
09 Apr hardcore I play hardcore, looking for someone to speedrun 70s in current and/or next seasonDamo0 09 Apr
06 Apr LF clan - casual new player. I am on break atm due to work and irl so I will play whenever I get time. Most of time I play WoW and other blizzard games. In this season I am trying D3 and I am looking for new player friendly clan where people talks and might answer new players question if they have time. Atm I am kinda in dead clan and other clan wants something like 1000 paragon etc. I play 1-2 hour a day if not playing wow. I played DH in one season with GR 70+ and paragon 600+ - that's all I got in Diablo :) Keyur#2129Keyur0 06 Apr
05 Apr Seasonal looking for group EN/LT/RU SC Seasonal player looking for group (softcore). Playing mostly seasons.Illuminati3 05 Apr
05 Apr Toxic clan RECRUITING Toxic clan was created on season 15. We have managed to build a friendly, helpfull and active community and planning to grow more. We are a fun, Friendly and mature clan that doesnt allow any Toxic behaviour. We mainly play EU seasonal/softcore PC version. We have a mix of experienced players from all over the Europe who want to support each other and have Fun togther. Many of us have been playing together for years allready. Some of our members like to push to the leaderboards and some like to enjoy the game more casually. We rather like to have 30 nice and active players than a 100 inactive players. For now we are looking for people who share the same values and ideas about the game. Active players who want to be part of building a nice growing community. We would like you to play most of the season and not stop after 1000k paragon. We have a couple of rules that need to be upheld if you wish to join in our clan. 1. We prefer to be on discord as much as possible. Thats where we post stuff and go for a laugh. 2. Have/make some speed meta and higher greater meta group characters. 3. Ask clannies first for grouping. 4. Have fun and dont be toxic to anyone. 5. Let us now when you are not gonna play for a couple of days. YOu will be removed after few weeks of inactivity if you haven't informed that you can't play for any reason. 6. Be 18 or older. 7. No botting or Thud We expect everyone to respect these rules, otherwise this is not the clan for you. We are the clan for you if you are looking for some nice folks to chat with and share some nice moments with friends. If you want more info or are interested in joining: -pm ingame (even if offline, will answer asap) or  -react to this post on the forums or -pop on the twitch chanel  Best Regards, Melvinius (The Toxic Clan Leader)  https://www.twitch.tv/melviniusKrakshe18 05 Apr
04 Apr Nolifer LF clan Title. Wanna be a bit tryhard this season, LF people to farm paragons/gems with. Good skills, can speak english, no drama. Hit me up if you are interested.Westrum1 04 Apr
28 Mar Grumpy old man Looking for Guild oi oi, I have been asking in general chat and having no luck so trying here. I have been playing for a few weeks now and really enjoying the game I am looking for an English speaking guild to hopefully broaden the game experience. I am playing seasonal right now and making progress. I am soloing GR's in the 80's and slowely gearing up. If there are any guilds out there looking for players look me up. morgothic#2665morgothic0 28 Mar
25 Mar "Primal ancient Lions" clan 18+ hi all we have a few places left for our ever growing clan and would like new active members mainly non seasonal until season 17 gets here if you would like to join feel free to add me must be 18+ we also take noobs XDNalamon0 25 Mar
14 Mar Looking for seasons only group Hello everyone. I am looking for english, russian or lithuanian speaking people to form 4 man/woman group for seasonal play.Illuminati0 14 Mar
13 Mar CLANUL/COMUNITATEA DIABLO 3 ROMANIAN UNITED RECRUTEAZA! Romanian United este o comunitate de romani , care accepta doar jucatori de Diablo3 . Incercam sa creeam o comunitate cat mai mare , cu cat mai multi jucatori de Diablo3 , care sa poata comunica cu prietenii lor prin intermediul discordului . Oferim suport celor care sunt la inceput in Diablo3 . Modul nostru de gândire se bazează pe activitate, prietenie ,ajutor si relaxare Cei interesati sunt asteptati aici : Discord link: https://discord.gg/535ZD2aScafy2 13 Mar
13 Mar vALINCANED (18.000 Member Team) is looking for members Hello Community, Our clan vALINCANED is looking for good, active & friendly members We are all very active and currently 31 members There is always something to gamble and you can always find groups (Push, Rifts, Grifts, Speeds ... etc) Prerequisite Teamspeak³ with a decent headset and from 18+ years You have no desire to farm alone? Dan come to vALINCANED We are an eSports team with over 18,000 members If you are interested please let us know Contact : Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vALINCANED Teamspeak: 91.134.144.215:2103 Ingame acc: xZepŦa # 2962 Ingame acc: vALINCANED # 2563 Ingame acc: Baumkopf # 2659 Best regards, your VALINCANED clanxZepŦa2 13 Mar
12 Mar <GRID> EU PC CLAN RECRUITING Hi, We are a clan ( Flynn's Arcade ) looking for seasonal softcore players to join us. We are a sociable and fun group who are always looking to help each other out. We play daily and at weekends we play long into the night. Casual and hardcore players are all welcome and even new players we will do our very best to help you out and improve your game. We have our own Discord server dedicated on all things Diablo III where we have a laugh, share builds and brag about the drops we have found. If you wanna join you can find me in game PhilSlip#2423 See you in Tristram :)PhilSlip76 12 Mar
11 Mar Looking for active players on X1 Hi, I'm looking for active players on Xbox One specially Seasonal players to do bounties/rifts. If anyone is interested please let me know.LazyTitan0 11 Mar
06 Mar PC - Eu, SC: Clan Recruiting Hey! :) The Clan TFS (The Falling Star) are now recruiting. We are a new clan, who play mainly non-season. However, playing Season is okay but we are mainly looking for active Non-Season members. I created this clan as I used to be in the clan NS but they are all playing Season. Hopefully this way we can find some decent groups for GRs and more :) When we have a few more members, I will be looking for people to help run this clan :)Adam233 06 Mar
04 Mar Clan R2G Clan R2G (Rage 2nd Gen) is looking for people to become loyal members of our community. We are a multi-gaming clan with a heavy focus on interaction between our members. We support 17+ games in the form of different Divisions so if you'd like to join other Divisions in the clan you may do so as well. We want people who are active and social, not ones looking for another Discord tab to mute. We are looking for Division Leadership (to run sections for different games)! We are looking for people who want to contribute and participate in our clan, and people who do so will go up in ranks and earn more privileges. Members are able to contribute in a number of ways. We are looking for people to be active on the forums, recruit, stream, make content for YouTube, etc. We have a Twitch team that auto-hosts that members are welcome to join as well as a Streamer rank on Discord that puts you at the top of the member list. Twitch team: https://www.twitch.tv/team/fastforce/ We are looking for people who want to come talk on Discord. You must have a working microphone. We prefer that our members be 16+ years of age. We are open to all types of people, whether you're a good player or a bad player as long as you're willing to learn and cooperate. We are a friendly, relaxed community but some players also seek to grow competitively. Register on our website and join our Discord if you are interested in becoming a member of the R2G family: Website: http://rage2g.clanwebsite.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/9rjtNtSRandomNoob1 04 Mar
01 Mar [EU] <BAE> Barely Any Expectation are Recruiting Barely Any Expectation are looking for like minded players to group up with and journey together in Sanctuary. Who are we? We're a group of experienced Diablo players where some have played as far back as the original Diablo in the late 1990s. Many of us who run the clan have been playing together for several years throughout different Blizzard games. What do we offer? A Clan run by players where it’s aim isn’t to bring the highest paragon or the best geared players, but those who want to get involved, get to know each other and be a part of an engaging and growing community. The ability to group up with like minded players. A social and stable environment. We use Discord where you'll find members playing various games. What we expect? Maturity. There is no age restriction, however, we expect players to respect each other. A strong understanding of the English language. A desire to play with others. Reasonable online activity. We're open to all types of players, whether new to the game or veterans who have played for many seasons. Most of us within our clan play seasonal in Softcore however, a few do frequent Hardcore once a new season starts to slow down. We have players who like to push higher Greater Rifts but also take time to help and engage with players less experienced who are looking to learn. Preferably we would expect you to use the Discord server and talk to one another, the point of being apart of a clan is to engage with it and get to know one another. Individual player activity is not monitored; however, the clan is regularly at capacity and clan requests are frequent at the start of each season. If you’re inactive for an extended period of time without us knowing in advance, the chances are you’ll be replaced, should we need the spot for another active player. Should you find yourself replaced in the future, you’re more than welcome to re-join when you’re active. If our clan is currently full, please don’t feel put off and get in touch, players are removed frequently due to activity. You’re welcome to request a clan invite through the clan finder in game, however you’ll have a much better chance of being accepted if you talk to us first if we're full. A social and active player is the type of player we want, regardless of how great your gear or GR clear is! If this sounds like a clan you'd be interested in joining, then feel free to contact Zoey#22102, relatively#2017 or myself. Alternatively you can pop onto our Discord server for a chat here: https://discord.gg/s2uArDN PLEASE NOTE: You'll initially be on a restricted access prior to being accepted into the clan.Chris115 01 Mar
01 Mar Searching an Guys Only clan Hello Heros! I'm searching for a clan where I can play with together (obviously). I prefer an "Guys only" clan, otherwise I would have a dead wish (Girlfriend) :D You are free to add me on BattleNet with Tivog#2506. While adding, please reply with you BattleNet name, that I know that's serious ^^ I wait for you reply! Cheers, Tivog!Tivog2 01 Mar
25 Feb Need help LF a nice and friendly barb to help me get thru some grifts for some gear and help me a bit with build/gear. Add #Fifi2348Fifi0 25 Feb
21 Feb Looking for non overgeared HC player/s for Torment 6-7 I am looking for farming buddies for seasonal HC that are playing HC for the thrill that will say I don't want a torment 13 farmer to join me in torment 6 and nuke everything. If anyone is interested write in this thread or just add me. I am playing semi-glasscannon DH with unbuffed 13mill toughness and 10%of that in recovery. edit: It is "LastRevenge" in my page that I am playing.Sodril0 21 Feb
18 Feb <40plus> PC EU HC/SC CLAN RECRUITING We are: - small English and Polish speaking clan - a seasonal HC but sometimes SC clan - looking for the mature players (40+ or close) - a casual, very healthy, mature, and drama free clan - looking for good active players Expectations: Respect - we ask that all our members respect one another. Teamwork - helps everyone have a great time in game as well has help strengthen our clan a whole. Loyalty - we look for members who are looking for a clan to call home :-). We look forward to seeing you! If you wanna join you can find me in game DiaboliC#2751DiaboliC3 18 Feb
10 Feb <FAP> join our clan its full of nice and fun fap people join today x chrisZwartePiet0 10 Feb
10 Feb BEEFCAKE <TROLL> Hello adventurers! We're newly created clan that would like to offer you an awesome adventure! Our aim is to create great community that's going to be helpful and simply awesome! The things that we can offer to you: - good sense of humour - more good sense of humour - enjoyable playing time while participating on our discord - being in the most awesome clan you could've ever found - climbing with the great rifts - explaining the game if you are a new player The things that we could expect: - activity - participating on our discord or clan chat, please don't be a ghost - respect to every clan member - good sense of humour of course - whilst looking for a group first look onto our roster and ask clan members Don't be shy, send your application just now, or contact one of us: Uzaki#2159 Inkiee#21835 You are the one we are looking for! See you in Tristram, Traveler!Inkiee1 10 Feb
10 Feb EU Seasonal HC Pool Quest (Act5) I'm looking for a kind soul on seasonal hardcore Europe that could provide me the Sisters of Mercy Act 5, aka "Pools Quest". My battletag is Dr3amt#2381Dr3amt0 10 Feb
09 Feb LF Clan, Monk (Atm) Looking for a clan to join, just to find people to play casually with. SnAQ#2913SnAQ0 09 Feb
06 Feb Switch Players Add your Friend Code here and a brief message of what you are looking for. SW-7879-0274-9877 LF: GR & Paragon Farming.Runkleman0 06 Feb
01 Feb LF2M EU 4man speeds/pushes. We're looking for zbarb and zmonk for 4man farming and pushing, we're at ~1300+ paragons and are active in both game and voice. Add me on Chaxx#2103Chaxx1 01 Feb
01 Feb looking for people to farm 15 hours a day with bountiesAngel0 01 Feb
01 Feb bounties or nephalem rifts looking for people to farm 15 hours a day withAngel0 01 Feb
01 Feb farming looking for people to farm 15 hours a day withAngel0 01 Feb
29 Jan 33 y/o Belgian - Solo player- LF clan Hi, 33 year old guy from Belgium here I'm looking for a clan in which I can play solo without clanmates constantly asking me for boosts and group play. Why a clan then, you may ask? I just like to have a chat in game with people or have some friendly competition going on so I get challenged a bit. Best regards, Pixels#11570Pixels0 29 Jan
28 Jan 4 man fixed grp 104+ speeds Don't add me if you're not above 1.3k paragon or not playing supbarb/zmonk/dh (2.8m+dps) I want to create a fixed 4man team for speeds/meta later. Add me Lazer#21967Lazer0 28 Jan
28 Jan HC player Looking for friends! Hi guys, I got first character to 70 with the season set (WD)on HC i realy would like to do some rift runs and suchjeroni0 28 Jan
27 Jan looking for clan/group/players hello, i'm 29 y old belgian guy who is looking for group or some other people to form a group with i got a inna wol monk and zmonk build. at the moment of writing this i just passed para 800, got gr 100 solo cleared. for the zmonk build i can do 100+. i got a bit late into the season by missing the opening weekend, but right now i'm looking for like a small group of peeps to join in with to do some gr's and farms from time to time. i play a bit more then a normal casual but i'm not planning to go extreme for top leaderboards. friendly greetings C. for adding: cactus#21813Cactus0 27 Jan
24 Jan Looking for zBarb (Perm Group) As the title says we are looking for a zbarb for our push group. We need someone who has enough time to really push the ladder with us and is willing to use discord to co-ordinate with the rest of the group. If your game for going HARD on the leader board add me! Azuredawn#2784Azuredawn0 24 Jan
23 Jan Looking for people to play season with. .Jko0 23 Jan
23 Jan LF season gr group players. Hi, Looking for some EU GR group players for the season. I'm monk and usually push high and need some other players with similar mindset to team up. I'm playing monk atm but will probably make DH as alt char. Looking for 3 more players that we can team up and grind this season. Feel free to add me : fimo#2128fimo3 23 Jan
23 Jan Türk Diablocular Millet neredesiniz ya ? Caddoc#2690 katılın, iblislerle toksinlerimizi atalım :)Caddoc76 23 Jan
22 Jan Pc EU hardcore boost Any1 that have some sparetime that can boost me from 1-70? Add me Chauz#2261 am playing tomorrowChauz0 22 Jan
22 Jan Valhalla Nephalems Valhalla's Nephalem's is looking for new players, we are a newly startet clan. We are looking for all paragons, all classes and alle levels. We dont expect you to be hardcore at diablo 3, we will teach you the robes of D3 if you dont know them allready, even vet's can benefit from this. Join us to day :) discord.gg/7CRYJFjEngLen0 22 Jan
22 Jan FTW RECRUITING ...Jill1 22 Jan
22 Jan OUTDATED POST | PCC updated topic: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17624882335#1 if seen by admin. u may remove the thread, ty.PriMalCoRvuS7 22 Jan
21 Jan LF Season 16 Pushing Group Hey. I'm looking for a serious and active pushing group that will play metabuilds for season 16. I'm a experienced Support monk. I'm also looking for a active clan.Ancyrio2 21 Jan
21 Jan <NH> Pc Eu Clan recruiting Hi all where a clan (Nephalem Hunters) and we are currently recruiting new players ready for season 16. Were very helpful guys and happy to help with farming and PL. Were UK based but have members from all over Europe. Looking to hit leaderboards next season and also non season leader boards All players welcome the only thing we don't tolerate is toxic behaviour, so leave your attitude at the door. Hope to see you all soon Rift onMouldyZombie15 21 Jan