Technical Support

21 Jul 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpVyraneer5 21 Jul 2017
17 Feb 2015 Common Issues & Fixes – Read Before Posting! Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Game Icons Instead of Names Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come online Missing Cosmetics on Console: Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in – Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there I've found a bug! Please submit your bug reports here. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
09 Jul Can't open the installer on macOS Catalina (beta) Hello - I've been testing the new macOS and when I tried to re-install Diablo along with the BLIZZARD BATTLE.NET DESKTOP APP I get a message that says «The application Battle.net-Setup” can’t be opened.» https://imgur.com/a/rQlG6ri So I'm wondering if the installer runs in 32-bit or 64, and if it does indeed run in 32 when will it change for the new macOS. Thanks in advance.Albusnoctes7 09 Jul
08 Jul Progress lost :( Hi folks, yesterday i started playing diablo3 the trail version, all fun and laughs so i decided to get Diablo3. I redeemded a game code and started playing and got my witch doctor to level 30 and ACT3. turned my pc off and went to bed. This morning i started diablo3, but it keeps starting my trail progress and the reaper of souls edition. I bought the standard version. Any idea how to get my progress back?Nismotic1 08 Jul
06 Jul Not advancing I Bought a full version game, but when i kill the skeleton king, i cannot advance. It keeps asking me to upgrade. What should i do?Ungawisgone1 06 Jul
06 Jul DIABLO 3 WON'T LAUNCH Try to boot it up, the logo comes up and says "Launching". After a moment the logo goes away and the button says "Play" and is clickable once again, and nothing else happens. I've tried restarting, Resetting game setting and turning off game streaming setting(suggestion from youtube), but nothing. msinfo : https://pastebin.com/AEDnerNe dxdiag : https://pastebin.com/EJnxqXLrPillow5 06 Jul
04 Jul Missing Necromancer! So i know this is late to the game (no pun intended) but i have the eternal collection but still cannot create a necro, it wants me to buy it...... Someone please help i just want to raise the dead on the Master Race Dang It!!!ZLGBlackStar4 04 Jul
03 Jul DIABLO 3 Hi Team, When I'm trying to upgrade Diablo 3, It shows me an Error - 300016!! Can please someone help me in fixing this ??Rohit5 03 Jul
02 Jul The downloading stops!!! hi team, I bought the game 1 week ago . shieled box fro a big store here in Greece . I open my account to bnet and redeem the code that i found inside the box so far so good....the game start to download . starts from 17 Gb and when reaches 15 Gb stops everytime and never start again I use windows 10 64bit . My intrenet connection is working fine (ican tell that because other devices use intrenet with high speed connection) I shut down allother devices but nothing happen Is there any possibility that the disc is broken? Is there any possibility that i use B.net that is not compabile with my OS? Any suggetions Sorry for my bad english hope to understand what is happening here KostasLustLord1 02 Jul
01 Jul Map in diablo series Hi, are diablo maps in all diablo versions the same?talerz040 01 Jul
30 Jun Account My Blizzard account was registered on my last e-mail wich I can't remember or recover password. In other for you to help me recover my account password and change my e-mail, so I can play again, I also have the game cases wich I bought from the shop and they contain serial ID that I used when I registered.Gh0s71 30 Jun
29 Jun 802.11 AC WiFi network = Extreme lag issues Hi Blizzard and users with lag issues. As many other people i have/had extreme lag issues in Diablo 3. In the weekend i played with a friend at my place, and he don't have any lag issues at all. So decided to look deeper in to this, because it is not my ISP, as i can see Blizzard are telling all people. My issue is that very frequently it lags extremely, from 10 seconds - minutes. When it lags, i can run around in the map doing nothing, and even chat in the community and so on. Sometimes it will disconnect at a certain point, and sometimes it will resume the game after seconds or minutes, in both exsamples it is not playable (And glad that i am not playing Hardcore) So i started to debug the error from the start as this issues is new for me, and didn't have this issues before at Diablo 3, and why this suddenly started. And why my friend at the same network don't have any issues. For a couple of weeks ago i changed all my network infrastructure at home to 802.11 AC WiFi network, to get the new 867 Mbit wireless that comes with 802.11 AC network, and everything works perfect! My friend was using a wireless 802.11 N network card on the 2.4 Ghz network (300 mbit) and i was using my AC wireless network card on the 5 Ghz network (867 mbit) So there was a difference there, and then i tried to use the 802.11 N netcard, suddenly everything was working perfect... So i started looking on the Internet, and actually found some threads about people with the same problem in Blizzard games. And the problem is that when you are using 801.22 AC network on the 5 Ghz, ALL Blizzard games such as Diablo, WOW, Starcraft and Hearthstone will have this extreme lag issue. The "Solution" Is then to force the Router to only work as a N Wireless Router or to use the 2.4 Ghz network instead of the 5 Ghz. (And then run 300 mbit instead of 867 mbit) When you do that. all Blizzard games are working without any lags at all. So now i have tried 3 different AC Wireless netcard on the 5 Ghz AC network (867 mbit) all with extreme lags. Then i tried all 3 network cards at the 2.4 Ghz N (300 mbit) And all 3 are working perfect, wihtout any lags at all. Everything else, and all games except Blizzard games, are working perfectly with 801.22 AC Wireless. So now i am forced to downgrade my Wireless infrastructure from 867 mbit AC to 300 mbit N, to play Blizzard games (I only play Diablo 3 though) And that is extremely unsatisfied!!! So what are you going to do about that Blizzard? And for all other people that are facing this lag issues, if you are using AC network try to connect to the 2.4 Ghz network instead. And please feel free to write a comment if that helps. I will post this in both the US and EU technical forum, as it may helps people who are facing the same problems and uses a wireless AC network connected to the 5 Ghz network. Best Regards JohnnyJayJay8 29 Jun
01 Jul Season 15 STASH items did not arrive for me I didn't play season 16 or i think at list, not sure which season i played anymore but the problem is , when i started to play again after a few months my charachter from prevoius season was transfered to normal and I did not recive my STASH items , gems, or anything. Which my friend did, so how do i fix this. sry for the bad english enoyDeadwolff10 01 Jul
28 Jun Fmod Error sound not ready in 200ms Hello Guys. Always if i see this error in the d3debug log the game freezes for 2-5sec the german support cant help me with this problem someone else know why this error pop up?XiiphZ16 28 Jun
27 Jun Community Chat Bug? "That player is offline" I spend a lot of time searching for groups for pushing GRs and doing speed GRs for xp in communities, but whenever I try to make a group or message people forming groups it always says "That player is offline" when I know they're not, they keep posting that they're looking for additional members, and I've had people add me on battle net saying that they want to join the group but they're getting the message that I'm offline. My friends do not have this issue at all, so I've ended up just getting them to find people for groups for me, which is getting to be a bit of a pain asking people to help me like that all the time. How can I fix this issue?Jimbizzle10 27 Jun
27 Jun Login issues same connection issue yesterday - please resolve asap.Tamkinator20 27 Jun
26 Jun FIX THE SHUTTER! It's been forever now. And still no fix?! Only workaround is to play in Full screen (window) And then you loose some FPS. Why have you not fixed this after so many years? Many people have this problem, and I'm guessing you have no fix for this blizzard, right? Dose not matter the computer setup. So don't ask. If you need some, there is many Topics on this.StoneOcean3 26 Jun
24 Jun lost progress Hello ive lost the progress of the game.Today ive killed skeleton king and exit the game,later i logged and all the progress was lost and need to start from the begining,barbarian is 12 lvl with all of the equipment but doesnt give me new missions.It happened about 20:00 pm UK time. Can you help me plsarchangel4 24 Jun
23 Jun Wings of valor good day i purchased D3 Reaper of the souls and i dont have the Wings of valor i purchased it few years ago what can i do ???Allardain1 23 Jun
23 Jun All my characters are gone... Hi everyone, Ive not played Diablo 3 for a couple of days now and just logged in to find ALL my characters are not there ??? what has happened? Many thanks Glenn - NitroUKNitroUK34 23 Jun
22 Jun Numlock Can any blizzard community manager just confirm that numlock is not against the eula/tos and that its legal to use?ScoreJumper5 22 Jun
20 Jun Lootsharing problem Hello, I've upgraded my account recently but I am not able to share my loot with friends or visa versa, any ideas on this? Thanks in advance!Agamory1 20 Jun
18 Jun Diablo 2 issue Ok so I realise this is the Diablo 3 forum but there isn't a Diablo 2 forum and tickets take forever to get a response (it feels like it when you want to play) so I'm having to raise this here. Obviously it's fairly easy to see that I'm an MVP and yet I've still come fowl of the "anti bot" mechanic which I didn't even know existed on Diablo 2. Well ok so I have to wait about an hour to be able to make a game again no big deal. However the char I played on can't enter games nor make games. Other chars can and so I know the account is fine, it's as if you've banned my main char and for what? What have I done wrong? I played the game and farmed and yet you have banned my char not my account just my main char. First off why are you doing this to legitimate players but second off why after the time frame which was shown am I still unable to make games and play the game? When will this be resolved and how do you compensate players for this? Also I asked around and all the bots have built in functions to avoid this happening to them so literally the only people you're affecting with this are legitimate players. Fean.Fean2 18 Jun
15 Jun Micro-freezes during gameplay So, as this is starting to become an annoying issue, I figured I'd see if anyone has found a solution to my issue: Whenever playing the latest season, my game will stop responding for a second, then resume; These freezes can come as often as multiple times a minute, or sometimes I will go an hour without one. It is an *old* issue - here is a video clip from a previous topic about this exact issue that I found (which was never answered) that shows the exact issue I am having: https://streamable.com/9sdzg As you can see from the clips name, this is from almost two years ago. This has not previously been an issue for me. I am playing on the same system and same connection as I did for S16, where this *never* occured. I've tried both the 32 and 64 bit client, and neither seemed better than the other.Draco11 15 Jun
15 Jun Game crash and heavy short freezing in season 17. Hi everyone. Having issues with the game, strange freezing and game crash. Everything started after the latest nvidia graphic card driver update. (i think, have no idea) Latest game crash ID: 4A6EA750-EC20-473A-A706-178D8AD7ECBC Any help resolving this is appreciated, thanks in advance.Dolk3 15 Jun
14 Jun distorted sound effects hello recently I have experienced some weird distorted low quality sound when using furious charge on my barbarian, I can't seem to pinpoint where the problem is I have tried to change sound channels which didn't help at all I don't know if the problem resides in my new Steelseries Arctis 7 2019 headset i dont have any problems with the headset in other games.Xithyl7 14 Jun
20 Jun Gem lost using armory! My gem "Pain Enhancer" level 90 dissapeared when i used the armory, ive checked everything and its totally gone. Blizzard please help me!Azog8 20 Jun
13 Jun Diablo 3 64bit crash [Solved] Hey dudes, I'm trying to launch d3 in 64 bit (32bit works fine btw) but I just get the Diablo splash screen and then nothing, I've searched all over for the last 24 hours ish & haven't found any solutions so far. Happy to provide any further information :)Yuuh4 13 Jun
12 Jun EXTREMELY LOW FPS I've just started playing Diablo III again after a short break and when I first started the game after a couple of months the FPS is capped at 2 and I can't do anything about it. I've never had any FPS issues before and I can't figure out what is going onMagnus2 12 Jun
12 Jun Can't access profile to view characters I've recently bought and been playing Diablo 3 on the xbox one. I read that you can track your characters through your online profile. I linked my xbox account to my battlenet profile but I still can't seem to open my Diablo profile to view my characters and get the below message ...Bumperboot1 12 Jun
11 Jun Game freezing right after entering the town. Hello. Started playing game again few weeks ago and since then my game keeps freezing from time to time right after I'am entering the town. I have found this is not a new problem and keeps going since patch 2.6.1. Right now, this is very frustraiting, so question is, is it going to be fixed soon please? Here is few links to the US forums with related topics about it and one link to the video where is exactly shown what is happening with the game. https://photos.app.goo.gl/fk4ATGfeohynATaa6 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759210139 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759496505Lai15 11 Jun
14 Jun HC dead due to freeze/crash How is this even possible and also just typical. Playing a HC char and getting good at it and the game FREEZES. No input i did was going thru Opening taskmanager No diabloIII.exe is not responing. killed the game thru taskmanager and goes back to the game to see my char is dead. 13-14 good hours wasted dying should be my failure not the game suddenly freezingAsna12 14 Jun
08 Jun Audio "Master Volume" settings not applied Got a weird issues going on, I've sound and am hearing Effects, Music, Voices and Ambient sounds perfectly well. My issues is that the Master Volume doesn't work as intended. At zero it mutes everything, at any other setting I see no changes in volume of effects, music, voice or ambient sounds. I can adjust these volume settings one by one, but not as a whole with the master volume. Any help and or direction would be appreciatedWildCatNL3 08 Jun
08 Jun Game initialization failed: F Hi all, I have not played Diablo for a couple of months and have now encountered the error <Game initialization failed: F>. So far I performed the following actions to try and resolve the issue: 1. Scan and fix 2. Update of drivers 3. Complete uninstall and reinstall 4. Tried running the game in 32 and 64 bit modes Would appreciate the help on this as I cannot find any other post dealing with it.Necronosis7 08 Jun
08 Jun Second char three Haedrig’s Gifts. Plus Kadala. Hi guys. On the second char I created, after reaching the lvl 70 I didn´t received the three Haedrig’s Gifts. It´s normal for the second/third char? Kadala is not giving more green itens on this season? RegardsRenFolly1 08 Jun
07 Jun server issue today? something up with the servers today? I can't seem to log in but after extensive searches I can not find any info about it.Gravdigr1 07 Jun
07 Jun What's going on with your servers? After your technical works, my character froze in the 100 portal, because of the ping 1000. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TUix_7fO9AP4YY83dpwwRYsnge8_wxsb/viewEphemeral19 07 Jun
06 Jun Maintenance info No announcement in advance, no info on how long. No message in bnet launcher, website or forums, only a 10 minute chat warning. Hello???Zhorix7 06 Jun
05 Jun High latency issues season 17 Dear Diablo team, I have been among some of the other people experiencing high latency issues. Especially during rift runs my game sometimes freezes up for 10-20 secs, I can still press spells but nothing happens and the monsters just stand idle. Walking for about 100 yards in any direction and the map suddenly ends. I am very sure this is a network issue. I have a good internet provider (I play overwatch on a stable 30-40 ms) and it is really only with diablo 3 and only since season 17 since I have this issue (I have been playing consistently since season 9). I play on EU, heres the WinMTR file for 185.60.112.157 |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | 192.168.0.1 - 2 | 378 | 373 | 0 | 4 | 115 | 2 | | No response from host - 100 | 79 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | ch-zrh03a-rc1-ae20-0.aorta.net - 2 | 382 | 378 | 0 | 49 | 190 | 57 | | de-fra01b-rc1-ae27-0.aorta.net - 1 | 394 | 393 | 0 | 32 | 477 | 19 | | de-fra04c-ri1-ae5-0.aorta.net - 1 | 390 | 388 | 0 | 32 | 477 | 21 | | 213.46.179.58.aorta.net - 0 | 392 | 392 | 16 | 31 | 463 | 21 | | ae1-br01-eqfr5.as57976.net - 2 | 377 | 373 | 26 | 40 | 193 | 31 | | et-0-0-2-br01-eqam1.as57976.net - 1 | 375 | 373 | 26 | 89 | 4427 | 55 | | et-0-0-31-pe01-eqam1.as57976.net - 1 | 389 | 388 | 29 | 39 | 266 | 35 | | 137.221.66.43 - 0 | 392 | 392 | 28 | 41 | 467 | 37 | | 185.60.112.157 - 1 | 385 | 383 | 29 | 40 | 369 | 32 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider And here is for 185.60.112.158 |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | 192.168.0.1 - 3 | 243 | 237 | 0 | 4 | 96 | 2 | | No response from host - 100 | 54 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | ch-zrh03a-rc1-ae20-0.aorta.net - 1 | 262 | 261 | 0 | 32 | 215 | 22 | | de-fra01b-rc1-ae27-0.aorta.net - 1 | 266 | 265 | 0 | 34 | 215 | 24 | | de-fra04c-ri1-ae5-0.aorta.net - 1 | 266 | 265 | 0 | 33 | 212 | 24 | | 213.46.179.58.aorta.net - 1 | 262 | 261 | 18 | 31 | 245 | 29 | | ae1-br01-eqfr5.as57976.net - 0 | 261 | 261 | 27 | 43 | 264 | 33 | | et-0-0-2-br01-eqam1.as57976.net - 2 | 246 | 243 | 26 | 80 | 3959 | 3959 | | et-0-0-31-pe01-eqam1.as57976.net - 1 | 258 | 256 | 28 | 41 | 241 | 33 | | 137.221.66.41 - 0 | 261 | 261 | 26 | 39 | 215 | 27 | | 185.60.112.158 - 1 | 262 | 261 | 27 | 42 | 348 | 34 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider I hope you can help figure out what the problem is. I actually really liked the last few seasons, but the game is virtually unplayable right now for me. yours sincerely, ShiggadyShiggady5 05 Jun
04 Jun game crashing since season 17 game has crashed a few times since i started playing season 17, 1st time i got a windows error dxgkml.sys and i googled it and it says problem with sli /multi monitors with nvdidia gfx but i only have 1 monitor on an amd gfx card (msi rx570) then after that ive got a blizzard crash report latest crash i got 77784F17-44AD-469C-ABE0-6DA8053994BDwainus27 04 Jun
04 Jun Freezing 1-2 seconds every couple minutes Especially in higher GR's or t16 speed in groups. RX570 4GB (clock and without clock) 4770k 16gb ddr3 2400mhz SSD both OS and other SSD for game (tried all combos) Everything worked fine couple days ago. Tried reinstalling everything (game/driver), moving to other partitions etc. This is what I have in logs during last 2 freezes (14:48 and 14:49) https://pastebin.com/a1mK8fjF This is dxdiag - https://pastebin.com/tLv6RcE4 Do not worry about older driver. It's happening on every, this is the one which provides 15-20% improvement comparing to newest ones in some new released games so I'm using it for purpose after testing newer ones in D3.Mazi7ps1 04 Jun
04 Jun Diablo 3 connection issues (maybe LTE modem) Hello, I've been playing Diablo on and off for a few years now, but recently I started having connection issues (mostly latency but some disconnects). The issues began appearing around the same time we got an LTE Modem, but seem to only affect Diablo. I've run some tests with WinMRT and LookingGlass. Would you please evaluate them and tell me if you can make out more informations about the problem? WinMRT |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | MYMODEM - 0 | 399 | 399 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 0 | | 0.240-66-87.adsl-dyn.isp.belgacom.be - 0 | 399 | 399 | 18 | 74 | 233 | 88 | | ae-100-103.iarstr4.isp.belgacom.be - 0 | 399 | 399 | 11 | 21 | 145 | 16 | | ae-13-1000.ibrstr5.isp.belgacom.be - 0 | 399 | 399 | 11 | 21 | 144 | 14 | | No response from host - 100 | 79 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | 94.102.160.23 - 97 | 82 | 3 | 18 | 24 | 31 | 18 | | blizzard-1.equinix-am1.nl-ix.net - 0 | 399 | 399 | 20 | 34 | 236 | 23 | | ae1-br01-eqam1.as57976.net - 0 | 399 | 399 | 20 | 33 | 152 | 26 | | et-0-0-31-pe01-eqam1.as57976.net - 0 | 399 | 399 | 20 | 34 | 152 | 21 | | 137.221.66.43 - 0 | 399 | 399 | 19 | 25 | 144 | 20 | | 185.60.112.157 - 0 | 399 | 399 | 19 | 25 | 145 | 20 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider LookingGlass TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 217.136.173.134 (217.136.173.134), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard Blizzard 0.306 ms 0.311 ms 0.311 ms 2 37.244.24.2 (37.244.24.2) 0.512 ms 0.598 ms 0.704 ms 3 Blizzard Blizzard 2.388 ms 2.411 ms 2.414 ms 4 137.221.66.42 (137.221.66.42) 1.134 ms 1.134 ms 1.540 ms 5 137.221.78.66 (137.221.78.66) 1.089 ms 1.105 ms 1.108 ms 6 137.221.78.32 (137.221.78.32) 1.210 ms 1.137 ms 1.121 ms 7 BRU-11-R7.car.belbone.be (80.249.209.76) 1.401 ms 1.401 ms 1.571 ms 8 * * * 9 94.102.160.51 (94.102.160.51) 10.580 ms 10.593 ms 10.642 ms 10 80.84.23.97 (80.84.23.97) 10.760 ms 11.018 ms 10.566 ms 11 ae-31-1000.ibrstr6.isp.belgacom.be (91.183.246.128) 8.576 ms 8.629 ms 8.613 ms 12 ae-23-1000.iarstr4.isp.belgacom.be (91.183.246.115) 8.630 ms 11.626 ms 11.707 ms 13 179.245-183-91.adsl-static.isp.belgacom.be (91.183.245.179) 94.907 ms 92.437 ms 91.351 ms 14 * * * 15 * * * 03/06/2019 18:26:43 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 217.136.173.134 (217.136.173.134) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 217.136.173.134 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 3008ms 03/06/2019 18:26:43 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Mon Jun 3 18:26:43 2019 Blizzard 1.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.3 0.3 0.2 0.4 0.0 2.|-- 37.244.24.2 0.0% 10 0.4 0.6 0.4 1.2 0.0 3.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 1.1 1.1 1.0 1.1 0.0 4.|-- 137.221.66.42 0.0% 10 1.1 3.3 0.9 23.7 7.1 5.|-- 137.221.78.66 0.0% 10 1.0 1.4 0.9 4.8 1.2 6.|-- 137.221.78.32 0.0% 10 1.2 1.2 1.1 1.3 0.0 7.|-- BRU-11-R7.car.belbone.be 0.0% 10 1.5 1.4 1.3 1.5 0.0 8.|-- 94.102.160.17 80.0% 10 8.7 8.8 8.7 8.9 0.0 9.|-- 94.102.160.51 40.0% 10 11.0 10.7 10.5 11.0 0.0 10.|-- 80.84.23.97 0.0% 10 10.7 10.6 10.5 10.8 0.0 11.|-- ae-31-1000.ibrstr6.isp.belgacom.be 0.0% 10 8.8 8.8 8.4 10.1 0.3 12.|-- ae-23-1000.iarstr4.isp.belgacom.be 0.0% 10 8.8 8.8 8.5 9.6 0.0 13.|-- 179.245-183-91.adsl-static.isp.belgacom.be 0.0% 10 94.8 68.5 15.1 120.9 33.6 14.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 03/06/2019 18:26:43 UTC --------------------SirRise1 04 Jun
03 Jun guardian achievement bug hello... i just done ( the guardian achievement for the wings and frame ) and i didn't get them can any one explain why or is that a bug ?sollo1 03 Jun
02 Jun Can't maintain 144hz with rtx2070 ocd and i5@4.9ghz Is this considered par for the course? I'm dipping in the 80s and 90s in a group of 4, this can't be normal?flipwon0 02 Jun
02 Jun Missing gems Hello. I lost all my common gems (ruby,topaz, etc) i don't sale or move them from stash. Can you help find them, please?KainAelheart1 02 Jun
02 Jun Issue with Disconnect Hi, I am having trouble with the new patch and was hoping to get some help. I get disconnected about 9/10 games I enter and always get disconnected when TPing or using waypoints. Tried updating all my files and reinstalling games/check for updates. Can i post my MSInfo and DxDiag and have someone check it out (plus any other help)?TigerUp2 02 Jun
01 Jun Lost Character I cannot find my regular (non-seasonal character), who is 70th level. I've no idea how to look for him. I created a seasonal character and then the regular character was gone. I'm aware that some people have created characters in one region (e.g. Europe) and then switched to another region and that's why they lost their character. I don't think that's what I did, nor do I think that I deleted my character. I created and deleted a low level character without any problem. So I don't know where my character is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.OldTimer10 01 Jun
01 Jun Uber lags ruined s17 #1 |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | Dlink-Router.Dlink - 0 | 511 | 511 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | | 172.20.51.254 - 0 | 511 | 511 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | | 10.23.2.23 - 0 | 511 | 511 | 0 | 2 | 48 | 1 | | 10.23.220.2 - 0 | 511 | 511 | 0 | 1 | 78 | 1 | | 10.23.225.2 - 0 | 511 | 511 | 0 | 0 | 56 | 0 | | 80.93.125.149.ett.ua - 0 | 511 | 511 | 0 | 0 | 12 | 0 | | fft-od.ett.ua - 0 | 511 | 511 | 38 | 38 | 63 | 39 | | pr01.eqfr5.blizzardonline.net - 0 | 511 | 511 | 38 | 42 | 124 | 38 | | ae1-br01-eqfr5.as57976.net - 0 | 511 | 511 | 44 | 48 | 544 | 44 | | et-0-0-2-br01-eqam1.as57976.net - 0 | 511 | 511 | 43 | 48 | 141 | 44 | | et-0-0-31-pe01-eqam1.as57976.net - 0 | 511 | 511 | 43 | 48 | 156 | 43 | | 185.60.112.158 - 0 | 511 | 511 | 43 | 44 | 49 | 45 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider #2 |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | Dlink-Router.Dlink - 0 | 1222 | 1222 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | | 172.20.51.254 - 0 | 1222 | 1222 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 0 | | 10.23.2.23 - 0 | 1222 | 1222 | 0 | 5 | 122 | 0 | | 10.23.220.2 - 0 | 1222 | 1222 | 0 | 1 | 155 | 1 | | 10.23.225.2 - 0 | 1222 | 1222 | 0 | 1 | 75 | 1 | | 80.93.125.149.ett.ua - 0 | 1222 | 1222 | 0 | 3 | 70 | 2 | | fft-kv-ch.ett.ua - 0 | 1222 | 1222 | 36 | 39 | 102 | 38 | | pr01.eqfr5.blizzardonline.net - 1 | 1218 | 1217 | 37 | 42 | 160 | 38 | | ae1-br01-eqfr5.as57976.net - 3 | 1114 | 1087 | 42 | 45 | 148 | 44 | | et-0-0-2-br01-eqam1.as57976.net - 3 | 1110 | 1082 | 42 | 46 | 225 | 44 | | et-0-0-31-pe02-eqam1.as57976.net - 1 | 1218 | 1217 | 42 | 46 | 148 | 43 | | 185.60.112.157 - 3 | 1126 | 1102 | 42 | 43 | 49 | 44 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider Hey dudes, wazuup with the ping and packet loss? Unable to play the game! Help ^^CraZyB0 01 Jun
01 Jun Greater rifts can waste you loot and time So i go into a greater rift, its too high level for me, so i decide to do some bounties instead, i do all the bouties in act 2, go to complete the quest, 'Large Heradrim Chest' drops on the ground as inventory is full, go to vendors, cant sell anything, google closing a rift, only way to do it is leaving the game, hop out and back in, chest gone, bounties reset, time wasted... its rather pointless making things unsellable, i get your equiped gear but why the whole inventory being locked, why not have a simple dialogue option on orek to close a rift (giving a veto option on multiplayer). and no in game gm system or non forum bug report system to get the chest back.Damosapien1 01 Jun