Technical Support

21 Jul 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpVyraneer5 21 Jul 2017
17 Feb 2015 Common Issues & Fixes – Read Before Posting! Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Game Icons Instead of Names Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come online Missing Cosmetics on Console: Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in – Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there I've found a bug! Please submit your bug reports here. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
1h Game constantly crashing Hi. I've been trying to play the new season but I am getting crashes at random times. I'm running out of ideas how to fix this. Logs: DxDiag - https://pastebin.com/Dpi2VjQN MsInfo32 - https://pastebin.com/a4Ns9sA6 MsInfo32 - Windows Error Reporting - https://pastebin.com/LnRR9ueL Crashlog - D3Debug - https://pastebin.com/sSfM25uP Tried so far: d3 scan and repair option running the game in 32bit moving game from HDD to SSD older/newer gpu drivers updating any other drivers testing RAM with memtest Crashlogs either say 'access violaton' or 'unhandled exception: illegal instruction'. Please help.QoQa9 1h
4h No revive button I just died and there's no revive button. The game still runs. Me and follower are dead and mobs attack Leah. What should I do? The only option is to leave the game. And no it's not a hardcore character.Uberfen3 4h
5h [Switch] Cannot join Season 16 Hi, I wanted to play the season 16 on the switch but I cannot connect to the Diablo Network (Diablo Network disconnected) The switch is online, I have downloaded the last patch correctly, but it keep saying that it cannot retrieve the status of the season. Do I need to pay the Nintendo online to play in season 16 as solo player?Feibrix0 5h
5h eror code 1016 only gr while play hi i m from turkey my problem new patch 2.6.4 later i played diablo 3 but only gr while played eror code 1016 but only gr i try rift or bounty not problem again try gr but again problem code 1016soul17 5h
7h Season 16 stuttering on a high end rig 144hz monitor Hey folks, Some friends asked me to play s16 with them, but i'm already regretting this... Here are my specs r7 1800x 1080ti 16gb C24FG7x 144hz Although i'm playing with 200+ fps, i'm getting this incredibly annoying screen stutters every time i move my character. It's almost unplayable. I've tried a few fixes, but with no luck. things i've tried : -driver update -running in 32bit mode https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4wbx9r/so_about_those_microstutters/d65rj82/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/5jgvgg/diablo_iii_micro_stutter_fix_works_on_my_rig/ and a lot of experimenting with d3prefs and nvidia control pannel options. I'm really desperate at this point and pretty sure there is just no fix for this, but still if anyone could give me another possible solution i'm ready to try it. Quick update: It turns out it is some kind of a monitor problem- i've tried to run the game on my old 60hz monitor and everything there is perfectly smooth. But no matter what i do the problem persist on the new 144hz one. Even if i limit the fps to 60 or turn on/off FreeSync. I even tried to manually reduce the refresh rate from the monitor options. Nothing works. The stutter is still there. Any suggestions?p0iZ7 7h
7h 64bit client stutters because of community chats. Turned off all the community chat channels I was in --> game working totally fine. Turning even one community chat channel on --> turns the game into a lag nightmare. Atleast we know the reason now! edit: really like the look and feel of 64bit client, hopefully the chat bug will get fixed soon! :)Rolleri9 7h
7h Mrfigus Release date for Android in Russia?Mrfigus1 7h
20h roster error Hi. When I check people online in the clan i see my self as level 0 and no one else but I see them when we speak and they can invite me to groupUmi711 20h
23h Cant block list is full eh? uhm... kinda makes this difficult to play when you constant get in with people not doing what they qued for or just go afk and let the rest of us do the work. please fix :/GhostInShell1 23h
1d Diablo 3 won't launch Hello Used to be able to play the game just fine but decided to play again after a long break but now the game just hangs on startup. Things i've tried: (in random order) Remove/reinstall video/audio drivers Remove/reinstall battle.net app and Diablo 3 32-bit mode, and scan and repair Disable every startup program Everything in the "Diablo III Locked Up Support Article" I have no razor mouse or keyboard. Msinfo: https://pastebin.com/fQTHgMkm Dxdiag: https://pastebin.com/HvF6KnB1 Help please! :DVibe30 1d
1d Community Chat Bug? "That player is offline" I spend a lot of time searching for groups for pushing GRs and doing speed GRs for xp in communities, but whenever I try to make a group or message people forming groups it always says "That player is offline" when I know they're not, they keep posting that they're looking for additional members, and I've had people add me on battle net saying that they want to join the group but they're getting the message that I'm offline. My friends do not have this issue at all, so I've ended up just getting them to find people for groups for me, which is getting to be a bit of a pain asking people to help me like that all the time. How can I fix this issue?Jimbizzle7 1d
1d Can't redeem code for B.C w/exp when I own D3 i can't redeem code for battle chest w/expansion when i already own diablo 3. solutions?RustyBoggs2 1d
1d Player names / clan bugged for me? Hello all, i have a problem with the clan. A lot of player names are not showing up, i see them as "[]" Also it doesn't show the correct amount of players online, i see 3 online currently while there are 17 online. I already tried leaving and joining the clan again, didn't work. Repair diablo 3, didn't work. Reinstall diablo 3 on a new location, didn't work. Have it on all my chars season and non season. Anny1 know how i can fix this, if some1 joins my party with a [] name for me i cannot create a game either. Kind regards, Hippehippe2k4 1d
1d All my characters are gone... Hi everyone, Ive not played Diablo 3 for a couple of days now and just logged in to find ALL my characters are not there ??? what has happened? Many thanks Glenn - NitroUKNitroUK23 1d
1d Season 16 stars some serious problems Hey can i get some help? When the season 16 starts , i get errors with this code D4F0B96A-8856-445E-BA43-1A95BB2031AA , the application has encountered an unexpected error I pop ups when i playing like for 5-10 minutes, its really annoying i wanna play with my friends , beacuse new season starts you know :D All what Blizzard Support recommend like delete some folders, reinstall blizzard app etc. i try it all of them and nothing changed , errors pops up again.. Please can someona helps me what going on? Its starts get !@#$ed up when the season starts...LegendaryOne6 1d
2d Code 1016 and 3006 Hello, Since the new patch i am unable to play. The start game option is disabled when i login then i receive Code 1016 and code 3006 if i try to reconnect. i have tried https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/99037?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=solution but still same issue. I am playing WoW with no issue and i have updated drivers, disabled gaming DVR.Woodie3 2d
2d Game keeps crashing while playing Diablo 3 keeps crashing while playing, happened 5-6 times since yesterday. I got this error recently. 9C26D439-439B-4235-9ED6-C46A82385633SCOPA2 2d
2d Game doesnt launch Hello I've been trying to play the new season but i'm encountering an issue : my game just doesnt launch. It starts, i get a "grey screen" and it just close the grey window. I've tried : -reboot; -desinstall/reinstall; -Clean Battlenet App & agent; I've tried to post my D3Debug report but i'm exceeding the 50,000 character limit. Thanks for your help. AzonnAzonn5 2d
2d Jokingly reported my friend, now I can't whisper him So I jokingly reported my friend the other day and now I get this message: Unable to send whisper. This player is currently on your blocked list. My blocked list is empty and I have tried removing him from my friends list, /ignoring him and then removing him from the blocked list. I am still recieving this message and any help would be greatly appreciated.DeviousTaint4 2d
2d PS4 Season Leaderboards not reset Hello, when I look at the season leaderboards on PS4 it shows people who got to Grift 128 with almost every item being primal. I think these are records from the last season. Is this a bug or will the leaderboards never be reset?NFSPLAYER1 2d
2d lack of customer support for console change how u claim gifts on console. it dont work am 304 pargaon and cant even claim the gifts. and before u say it yes i've done all the things its asked loged out and in, restarted my ps4 still nothing. i've looked on this forum and others have asked the samething but u do nothing to change it or fix the problem. when i have to leave your game to come to a forum because u dont let console players send tickets is a joke. fix up pleaseTrickyHunter1 2d
3d Character restore Hi my friend deleted 5 or 6 of my characters and now i can't restore my seasonal char 16season if it's possible to restore it for me tnx i just lost all of my progres. Tnx alot.WinDanceR1 3d
3d Set Dungeon Achievements mean NOTHING? I've been having some friendly competition with my clan mates regarding Set Dungeon completion. I've been looking at their achievement lists to see how many Set Dungeons they've completed. However, one friend who's yet to play this month somehow has the achievements for completing a primary objective in the same set dungeons I completed this month. I decided to test this, checked the friend's achievements for Set Dungeons -> Necromaner to confirm neither of us had completed any of those. Then I went and completed one and EVERYONE in my clan got the basic achievement for it! Even if they've been offline for 80+ days, it says "Earned 1/19/19". Since when are personal achievements shared to the entire Clan, whether they were even online or not? Is this a bug in the achievement system or a bug in the display when viewing other's achievements (aka it's still partially showing my achievements when it should be showing theirs)? Actually, looking closer, this must be a bug because another clan mate completed a Barbarian Set Dungeon, but his achievement for that wasn't shared with the rest of us. To be clear, I've nothing against helping friends, but we were competing and tracking progress through the achievements and now all of that's been flushed down the drain. What gives?? EDIT: I asked one of my clan mates to check their achievements and they could not see what I was seeing, so this is an issue with the achievements interface not displaying achievments properly. I've also noticed the achievements interface be slow to update various achievement progress, such as the one for using X amount of healing wells. Not quite the doom and gloom I admittedly flipped out over, but still unnecessarily frustrating and confusing.Koranith1 3d
3d Cannot play, stucked at updating stucked at this .. https://imgur.com/a/JIFTqb7 nothing works .. tried this .. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/34721?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=solution no result tried this .. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/34719?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=solution no resultsh3riff4 3d
3d Error code 316002 I just tried to create a seasonal Wizard named Lilith and I got this code: 316002, Could you please give me a link to the policy trademark (or whatever it is) to see what's the restricted or inappropriate in this name. <-- Shame on you guys! It would be funny to see how many names I can't use , but at least I would want to know why! Thanks in advance Dedovi GoshoSANSHIRO4 3d
3d Server maintenance? The season was supposed to be live around 40 minutes ago but the servers seem to be under maintenance? What's going on?SILENOZ8 3d
3d Can't start season on Switch Altough I can start a new season on PC (I'm from Europe) when I try with the Switch it says Season EndedDeckard6 3d
4d Update not completing - 01.2019 Gd Day, the new update started downloading and is now stuck at 27MB remaining. No matter how long I keep the client open the download does not continue! I would love to play the game again, please help ... :) Thanks.Mudir3 4d
4d Error 1011 Hello, My Diablo 3 has been working without any issues for the last year. I tried to log on yesterday, after the new season's start, and when I enter diablo, on the logging site, I get error 1011 and cannot log on to my account. Two days ago everything was fine, did not do any changes to the computer system, install new things or anything similar. The problem is still here today, tried rebooting computer and router and other troubleshooting of similar connection errors. Apart from Diablo 3, the internet works fine, other Blizzard games (hearthstone) as well. How can I fix this? It's weekend finally and would be nice to play the game.klaplu3 4d
5d D3 causing PC to freeze and needs restart My current PC specs are: i7 4770k (not overclocked) GTX 770, 16gb ram, 2TB HD and running on windows 10. Diablo 3 was fine for all of act 1, I bought Battle chest and necromancer pack earlier today and had no issues but in Act 2 I can't play without my PC freezing (Usually when I am in a cave or somewhere with lots of water) and it stutters and freezes for seconds at a time then my whole PC freezes for about 5-10 seconds and it unfreezes for 2 seconds and then freezes for 5-10 seconds over and over and over then it completely freezes eventually forcing me to have to hold my power button and restart which is super annoying because I am enjoying the game. has anyone else had this issue before and if so what fixes worked for you guys? Currently I set fps on both options in-game to 60 and I have vsync off on my nvidia control panel and in-game and everything else is either off or set to low.dvNt6 5d
5d 500 Internal Server Error When accessing profile page 500 Internal Server Error An error occurred. Please try again later. Error ID: PTMCMsp5it5 5d
5d Error code 34200 : Diablo game servers not available Anyone else getting this?Shaolin18 5d
5d 500 Internal Server Error Dear Technical Support team, I get "500 Internal Server Error" message when I try to view my profile: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/m4jk3l-2303/ I tried multiple different browsers with all addons disabled and on two different computers, but I still have the above error. Could you please take a look at it?m4jk3l8 5d
6d PS4 ( UK DISC ) Stuck on Russian Language. PS4 ( Hard Copy UK Version ) I have just installed the game and the entire game is in Russian, I checked the disc and there only seems to be one file to upload. Surely there is a fix ? and a UK/English speaking country had the ability to play the game in English. Has anyone had this issue or got a fix ? Ive tried the to uninstall and install it again. Very frustrating to say the least.Rennick3 6d
6d Diablo III Eternal Collection BD disc version PS4 I have bought Diablo III Eternal Collection for PS4 and game is in russian ( Cyrillic / azbuka ) . on BD disc. not through PS store. Sound is not so big problem for me, but I am not able to read these words. I am from Czech Republic. My system is set up for czech or english. there is no possibility to download and extra GB to get english. how to follow?Lukin0 6d
6d Missing rewards on console Hi all, I picked up Diablo 3 on console a while ago and started playing it out today. When I located the wings/banner/pets tab i noticed none of the rewards I have on PC are in there (various pets and kerrigan wings for example) are these pc exclusive? The overwatch rewards are in there (i assume because i also own OW on the same console). I looked everywhere but could not find an answer and I made sure my battlenet and PSN account are linked. Thanks in advance for any help!Chunks4 6d
6d EU servers unavailable (Error 34200) Unable to connect to Eu servers this morning (Nov 07. @ 06:30am)Tharen19 6d
14 Jan 64 bit client issue Issues with 64 bit client of the game not detecting the external graphics card ATI Radeon HD8750 on a laptop HP probook 450 G0 with switchable graphics.But the 32 bit client is detecting the video card and it is working fine for now.StoNeSkin1 14 Jan
14 Jan Random Error 1016 Ever since starting to play D3 again roughly a month and a half ago, I've been having constant, random Error 1016. It can happen 45 minutes into a game or 3 minutes. I don't have any connection issues with other games, just Diablo 3. I tried all the solutions listed in these support articles with no success: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/99037 https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/99037 Here is a couple of WinMTR records: WinMTR 1 |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | Huss - 0 | 1507 | 1507 | 0 | 0 | 12 | 0 | | 192.168.70.254 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 0 | 0 | 11 | 1 | | No response from host - 100 | 302 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | 10.100.136.73 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 2 | 6 | 19 | 5 | | 10.100.136.86 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 2 | 6 | 19 | 3 | | 10.229.200.206 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 137 | 142 | 160 | 145 | | 195.66.226.234 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 129 | 133 | 170 | 135 | | ae1-br01-eqld5.as57976.net - 1 | 1492 | 1491 | 144 | 162 | 4618 | 145 | | et-0-0-2-br02-eqam1.as57976.net - 1 | 1466 | 1458 | 133 | 153 | 4670 | 140 | | et-0-0-67-pe01-eqam1.as57976.net - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 134 | 138 | 157 | 139 | | 137.221.66.43 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 143 | 147 | 160 | 149 | | 185.60.112.157 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 134 | 138 | 150 | 142 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider WinMTR 2 (This one is where it disconnected a couple of minutes into the game) |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | Huss - 0 | 37 | 37 | 0 | 0 | 6 | 0 | | 192.168.70.254 - 0 | 37 | 37 | 0 | 0 | 6 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 8 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | 10.100.136.73 - 0 | 37 | 37 | 2 | 6 | 11 | 7 | | 10.100.136.86 - 0 | 37 | 37 | 3 | 6 | 14 | 9 | | 10.229.200.206 - 0 | 37 | 37 | 139 | 143 | 153 | 139 | | 195.66.226.234 - 0 | 37 | 37 | 129 | 134 | 166 | 132 | | ae1-br01-eqld5.as57976.net - 0 | 30 | 30 | 144 | 549 | 3754 | 151 | | et-0-0-2-br02-eqam1.as57976.net - 0 | 34 | 34 | 134 | 259 | 3345 | 134 | | et-0-0-67-pe01-eqam1.as57976.net - 0 | 37 | 37 | 134 | 138 | 143 | 140 | | 137.221.66.43 - 0 | 37 | 37 | 144 | 148 | 154 | 145 | | 185.60.112.157 - 0 | 37 | 37 | 134 | 138 | 144 | 135 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider Looking Glass TRACEROUTE: traceroute to platypus (platypus), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard Blizzard 0.337 ms 0.326 ms 0.341 ms 2 37.244.24.2 (37.244.24.2) 1.130 ms 1.145 ms 1.147 ms 3 Blizzard Blizzard 1.116 ms 1.207 ms 1.233 ms 4 137.221.66.44 (137.221.66.44) 1.133 ms 1.133 ms 1.132 ms 5 137.221.78.72 (137.221.78.72) 598.121 ms 818.000 ms 818.023 ms 6 137.221.78.34 (137.221.78.34) 0.795 ms 1.498 ms 1.470 ms 7 AMS-EQNX-POP-CRS-1.du.ae (80.249.210.125) 4.633 ms 4.660 ms 3.510 ms 8 * * * 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 5.30.176.2 (5.30.176.2) 125.235 ms 125.325 ms 126.622 ms 13 platypus (platypus) 129.594 ms 129.360 ms 132.892 ms 12/01/2019 15:18:54 UTC -------------------- PING: PING platypus (platypus) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from platypus: icmp_seq=1 ttl=53 time=127 ms 64 bytes from platypus: icmp_seq=2 ttl=53 time=129 ms 64 bytes from platypus: icmp_seq=3 ttl=53 time=131 ms 64 bytes from platypus: icmp_seq=4 ttl=53 time=133 ms --- platypus ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 4 received, 0% packet loss, time 3000ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 127.220/130.230/133.212/2.250 ms 12/01/2019 15:18:54 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Sat Jan 12 15:18:54 2019 Blizzard 1.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.3 0.4 0.3 0.6 0.0 2.|-- 37.244.24.130 0.0% 10 0.5 0.6 0.5 0.8 0.0 3.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 1.3 1.4 1.3 1.5 0.0 4.|-- 137.221.66.44 0.0% 10 1.0 1.2 0.6 3.4 0.7 5.|-- 137.221.78.68 0.0% 10 215.4 100.1 10.5 215.4 75.9 6.|-- 137.221.78.32 0.0% 10 11.0 1.9 0.7 11.0 3.2 7.|-- AMS-EQNX-POP-CRS-1.du.ae 0.0% 10 3.5 3.4 2.2 5.0 0.9 8.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 9.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 10.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 11.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 12.|-- 5.30.176.2 30.0% 10 125.5 125.6 125.5 125.7 0.0 13.|-- platypus 0.0% 10 141.5 141.0 138.0 144.7 2.3 12/01/2019 15:18:54 UTC -------------------- Praeses8 14 Jan
14 Jan Diablo III Please Help. Hi I was wondering if anyone could please help me, I bought a copy of Diablo III and Diablo III RoS about two or three years ago and since I have had it I have never even played it yet I own the game but I don’t even know what it looks like in the game or anything because internet fees are kind of expensive where I live but I bought the game because at the shop where I bought it they had big cardboard cut outs and the name Diablo III advertised there in big writing and all that stuff but NOWHERE did it say internet required or online play or anything only when I got home I saw in the very fine print in the bottom corner of the cover it said something about internet so I thought of returning it but then I decided to hang on to it for a while to see if maybe I could make a plan about getting internet later but ever since then I still have not played the game because internet is just too expensive. But now I am considering installing Diablo III and Diablo III RoS but before I do A 16 GIG DOWNLOADED installation, please can someone help me and explain to me how to play it in single player offline mode. There are people (I’ve seen on Google) that say it is not possible to play Diablo III RoS in single player offline mode but I have got a feeling that they are wrong because I know that there must be a way of doing it that would make it possible to play offline. Please any help would be so awesome, thanks.Rubberrbbutt2 14 Jan
14 Jan Diablo III Please Help. Hi I was wondering if anyone could please help me, I bought a copy of Diablo III and Diablo III RoS about two or three years ago and since I have had it I have never even played it yet I own the game but I don’t even know what it looks like in the game or anything because internet fees are kind of expensive where I live but I bought the game because at the shop where I bought it they had big cardboard cut outs and the name Diablo III advertised there in big writing and all that stuff but NOWHERE did it say internet required or online play or anything only when I got home I saw in the small print in the bottom corner of the cover it said something about internet so I thought of returning it but then I decided to hang on to it for a while to see if maybe I could make a plan about getting internet later but ever since then I still have not played the game because internet is just too expensive. But now I am considering installing Diablo III and Diablo III RoS but before I do A 16 GIG DOWNLOADED installation, please can someone help me and explain to me how to play it in single player offline mode. There are people (I’ve seen on Google) that say it is not possible to play Diablo III RoS in single player offline mode but I have got a feeling that they are wrong because I know that there must be a way of doing it that would make it possible to play offline. Please any help would be so awesome, thanks.Rubberrbbutt3 14 Jan
14 Jan Diablo III will not launch Able to launch desktop Battlenet app, connects to server, but when trying to launch D3 it hangs on a white screen. Attempted solutions eg. D3 installed on PC running windows 10. I have tried re-installing battlenet and D3, resetting battlenet, and disabling windows DVR. All not successful. Are you able to offer some advice?Kinetique1 14 Jan
14 Jan Diablo 3 trophy error I have finished hardcore mode on 3 characters but still havent got the trophy for killimg diablo on hardcore mode. This is on the playstationElMuerte1 14 Jan
13 Jan Block list full? error 8005 So as always, everytime i join a channle i get unlimited spams from gold sellers, so i block, report & move on... some of them i can't block (jfkjk) & some how the block disapear each time i log out... today i was playing for 3 hours straight & when i block 1 i got the message: Error 8005 your block list is full! where is my block list lol & why isn't working? & how it's full? i love trade channle i get great deals there, & i love the drama on general when people fight & group up on each other i swear it's better than TV. so, any ideas how i can clear my block list? oh got 1 idea, how about each account gets 10 reports for spam per min gets auto-block till a blizz employ take look about it, that will help fighting the gold spammers. sorry for my english, not a native speakers xDAlexswife7 13 Jan
12 Jan [Swtich] cant join friends Hello, i realy want to play Diablo with my kid that lives in an other Eu Country, but we cant group up. cant join her game and she cant join my game. yes we both have nintendo online Service.Debbie0 12 Jan
12 Jan Mouse Frozen In-Game Post-Update!! (Mac) Following the patch update that was pushed several hours ago, my 'Diablo 3' became unplayable as my mouse became non-functional: as soon as the game boots from the Battlenet App and enters the Game Menu, the cursor freezes in place wherever it is, and becomes non-responsive - I can click the mouse and anything underneath the cursor will be 'clicked' but it can't be moved! At all! For a mouse-based video game that's a pretty damn big problem!!! Here's the kicker: I play on a Macbook Pro (running Mojave 10.14.2) and at the table next to me my sister is playing on my old Macbook Air (running High Sierra 10.13.6) but her machine (which updated before mine), is running without the mouse issue, and she can continue to game whilst I can only watch! This suggests to me that it's something related to how Diablo works in Mojave somehow... otherwise we have nearly identical setups, same game (all Exps.), same patch levels, same mice, etc. - heck, we're using the same damn internet connection! This seems to just be happening to Mac users; I haven't read about it affecting any PC or Console owners, so that's a thing... There is a known workaround: Windowed-mode! yay. If you can start the game then 'Command + M' will change it to Windowed-mode while running; otherwise you can try running the game with (-w). - change Display mode to 'Windowed(Fullscreen)' for best effect! This issue has already been posted all over the 'boards on the US forums, but I thought it important to post it here as well to inform EU users with the same problem. Come on Blizzard, we all love you guys but, get on top of this! A patch that stops all Mac users from playing your game is just not good enough...BloodyLucky26 12 Jan
12 Jan Authenticating I got Diablo3 expansion set for Christmas and I have been unable to authenticate, it ask for a serial number as well. I am frustrated already, I have the authenticity key as well as a gust pass key that came in the game. I used the battlenet years ago with diablo II. I have installed the game and played the first act that just seems stupid to me. what do I have to do to get this thing up and running properly.LordBirdman2 12 Jan