Technical Support

11 Jan CROWDS on Twitter - Season 7 Ep25: All Good Things About half a year ago, we've begun a little experiment to tap into the potential of the playerbase to help itself when it comes to a variety of issues that may not necessarily require contact with Blizzard customer support, such as technical issues or game-related questions. A number of volunteers, experienced at Blizzard games and interested in lending a helping hand to fellow players, have signed up over the months, contributing to our efforts in seeing our players' problems resolved. This CROWDS program was a player-based support initiative that allowed volunteers to help their fellow adventurers via Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allowed participating helpers to see and respond to tweets that were asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Alas, the initiative has run its course and we are preparing to lay this program to rest as we proceed to look for other ways to improve the reach and efficiency of our support. Before this curtain will close, however, we wanted to run one last season in order to give everyone a chance to assemble one last time, to make use of this tool for a few more weeks, and to have a last shot at qualifying for our rewards. No matter whether you're a veteran CROWDS helper or want to give this a try before the opportunity fades, all are welcome to subscribe to the app and help their fellow gamers! These are the rewards from which you may pick, should you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Hagut0 11 Jan
21 Jul Common Connection and Latency Issues - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpVyraneer5 21 Jul
17 Feb 2015 Common Issues & Fixes – Read Before Posting! Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Game Icons Instead of Names Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come online Missing Cosmetics on Console: Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in – Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there I've found a bug! Please submit your bug reports here. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
2h Stuttering/fps issues on new laptop Greetings fellow players! I hope you are enjoying the new season! My technical issue is that when I play Diablo 3 (and other games) on my laptop I have stuttering/fps drops every 25/30 seconds (both on higher and lower settings). These stutterings are always occuring when fighting bigger fights and when entering a new game/rift/area. Looking at the specs it should be able to run Diablo 3 smoothly on my laptop, but that is not the case. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Here are my specs (all drivers are updated): (HP Pavilion 15-ck005no) Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i7-8550U (1,8 GHz , up to 4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8MB cache, 4 cores) NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 (2 GB GDDR5 ) 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD + 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) Thank you for your help and support.Dalve0 2h
3h conquest fail in conquerror Hello . I already finish 2 conquest , but the season journey is step to the next list . ( 7/8 object... but i have 2 conquest . wtf blizz )dakchild0 3h
3h 1 SECOND DELAY! ANNOYING There is a 1 second delay to EVERYTHING i do in the game. From using abilities, to picking up gear. I HAVE DIED SO MANY TIMES to this crap, because i expected my abilities to work when i click the button not 1 second after. Hell, even moving things from my bank has a second delay. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP.Leo1 3h
3h fps drop since season 10 Dear blizzard and anyone else reading this, Since a couple seasons the game has gotten unplayable for me, and im writing this now out of salt as i cannot play with my friends wich really bothers me. My computer is the same as 3 years ago, i did install fresh windows every now and then, kept it clean yet the game got worse, to the point the computer freeze and even logout of party. Other games i have no problem only diablo 3. Please help as I'd like to play with my friends. I've tried many things and anything that i can possible try i would love too. I tried run the game in 32bit as advised and is still there. Thanks in advance <3deBosser1 3h
3h Cannot retrieve seasonal items Since the season ended at 11/2 I should be able to retrieve my seasonal item until the 11/3 but the mail icon is disappeared after I took some of them and is now not present at any my not seasonal characters. How can I fix that before they get lost? Thanks in advancemelwen1 3h
3h There was an error (1016). Keep getting this error every 10 minutes when playing meaning I'm unable to complete bounties and it's annoying as hell. Haven't played for a few months and just started again with the new season, but last time I played I didn't have any issues like this. Can you help? ThanksS2PENDOUS3 3h
3h Missing credit for completed Conquest So I've finished the season journey except that I've only gotten credit for 2/3 conquests even though I've completed 3. https://imgur.com/qnPMIyr https://imgur.com/GeOST8PBondage6 3h
3h "Flawless Victory" I did The Thrill , Divinity and just now completed Curses in Season 13. The problem is that my " Flawless Victory " Guardian objective #3 is not completed eventhough I did 3 conquests this season . Just relogged , changed character nothing helps .Kay3 3h
3h Conquests in Season 13 So my problem is that i completed 3 conqests like 1.5 hours ago but my season journey doesnt show me that i finsihed 3. But if i look at my achievments>season>conquests it shows that i finished 3. I did these https://i.imgur.com/yas3OMP.jpg but my season journey shows me this https://i.imgur.com/l1bSbH7.jpg . I want to know why and i want this to be fixed because i couldve been finished with this journe by now if this wasnt the case. I even did the conquest wit hthe 350 kills 2 times to see if it fixes it but no it doesnt.Billow2 3h
3h Lost Hardcore Hero to Server Crash I was going through a rift on one of my hardcore heroes when the environment stopped responding to my character and after about 10 seconds the game refreshed then kicked me from my game session. I tried to start a new game and got errors saying I couldn't start a new game or join a game so I restarted my client to find that my Hardcore hero is now dead. I demand some recompense for this horribly unfortunate event which is in no means fair for a player of your game.Zytela2 3h
3h d3 wont start after getting necro The instruction at 0x00007ff6ac62f7d7 referenced memory at 0xffffffffffff. memory could not be read. how do I fix?highplay1 3h
3h Server Down for Months Is the server down for online play or is it just my console? Xbox One. The last time I could play online was before New Year's, I believe.WolfSaint1 3h
17h Diablo 3 Retail has stopped working. Hello, I looked over previous threads with this issue and tried all of the steps suggested on them. I am not sure what to do now, but I have noticed that I cannot open other Blizzard games today as well. Though for some reason Destiny 2 worked fine (opened from the Bnet app). Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.Duality16 17h
18h D3D Error Diablo III was unable to initialize D3D. Click ok to retry." This is what I get when I try to run diablo 3. I have never had an issue with this game before. Im playing on a Lenova Lap Top with a geforce card. Will reinstalling the game help? I already tried to run the repair tool without any success.CHUTEboxe3 18h
20h No sound in Diablo 3 I tried the suggestions about reducing sound quality, deleting the d3pref.txt file and the GeForce settings to no avail. I have sounds in other games and in windows just not in Diablo 3. Thanks JustinPucky1422 20h
20h D3 crashes on launch post splash Game crashes on launch after splash screen and window opens as black. 9BE7552A-EC97-4B1F-AAAB-2B317E654F23Nevx4 20h
20h CAn't get past level 13 i can't get past level 13 and i have my cd in my computer. it says update to standard but i already have the gameorlak2 20h
21h Error 1011 Hello, My Diablo 3 has been working without any issues for the last year. I tried to log on yesterday, after the new season's start, and when I enter diablo, on the logging site, I get error 1011 and cannot log on to my account. Two days ago everything was fine, did not do any changes to the computer system, install new things or anything similar. The problem is still here today, tried rebooting computer and router and other troubleshooting of similar connection errors. Apart from Diablo 3, the internet works fine, other Blizzard games (hearthstone) as well. How can I fix this? It's weekend finally and would be nice to play the game.klaplu1 21h
1d Code 14001 connexion failed Hello so here's my problem I'm trying to connect 2 diablo 3 accounts at the same time on the same computer (I'm owning the 2 accounts and don't use a bot to play them, just want more loot while playing "solo" )problem is if I try to log in diablo 3 without bnet connected the connexion fail at "verifying identity" and gives a code 14001 error, so I activated multiple bnet instance and connected the 2 accounts here, new problem is that bnet don't want to launch an other instance of diablo if one is already running If someone knows how to works this out please help mejeanlebon1 1d
1d Diablo 3 retail has stopped working My diablo 3 retail has stoped working for no reason. i am trying to contact support and nothing happens i lose connection. Wtf is wrong with blizzard?GhostDragon3 1d
1d i get error message from delivery from friend 2 i have tried to talk on social with jujuman and shinoda and i get tried a friend list remove there was an error delivery message from my friend 2 and hes not try to remove and i get list check and there was an error message not delivery there is a friend on my 2 name is shinoda and jujuman and i get try to talk to social chat and hes remove from list friend and there was an error message delivery pls blizzard can you fix with social and talk on the diablo 3 chat and i get an remove friend list :(lordsidious1 1d
1d Error 1016 cant play Error 1016 , disconnecting me after some time.. please help i cant paly game what i buy !!INDRA16 1d
1d bug achievement pls fix that it bug achievement pls fix this up can anyone what that is ? https://imgur.com/a/1C5fWlordsidious6 1d
1d Season Journey and Achievement not showing Im getting no Achievements in the Season Journey. My Season Journey page ingame is blank, and so is the achievement list, saying something like "This text should be replaced with game data..". I tried everything so far from deleting the Local and AppData folders for Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment and restarting the PC to launching the client under administrator and x32 version. The error is still there and I don`t know what I can do to fix it.Daydreamer3 1d
2d No RoS on new com installing, Starter Pack only New Com and no RoS installed :O I only have starter pack and have bought Reaper of Souls from Battle.net purchase site years ago, on my com before new one. Should I install Diablo3 from my account on Battle.net on browser to get RoS as well? Wouldn't like to pay new 29,90e for RoS 'cause my last computer crashed buy burglars... What to do? Sincerely MCKALEVI from FinlandMcKALEVI6 2d
2d Diablo 3 Retail is not responding... i've been having this issue for the last few hours,basically since there was a restart earlier this evening... anyone else having this issue? i have been able to log into other games through the blizzard app. i have tried scan and repair amongst other things i have seen online to see if i could fix this issue...Marcel12 2d
2d GRIFT not adding more than one player to a game At the moment there seems to be a problem with GRIFTS? When I click on "Join Game" there only ever seems to be one other player in the GRIFT. It doesn't appear to add anyone else. So no more than you and one other player. Anyone know what is going on?Stevie2 2d
2d GR(pub games) for 2pl only after last patch Hello, there is something weird after the _latest patch_(a day ago or so) happened. The most public games(I can join or create for GR) are only for 2ppl and the 3rd&4th players aren't join it. Please look at.. Thanks in advanceyeno5 2d
3d The Famous Error Code 317002 Getting code 317002, can't start or join a game. I did a search and tried every suggestion I could find in any previous forum posts, nothing has made any difference. I do note that all my friends -- even the obsessive ones who are never offline -- are offline and not playing. Is the server down? Did someone forget to feed the server hamster again? I'll send in a ticket too, just wanted to see if I'm alone in this problem, or if everyone else is just silently screaming in rage.Deartháir24 3d
3d Bull! 1016 code this is crazy fix this crap guys it’ only happens when lots of people are on so I know it’s in y’alls end fix this pleasewowhunter1 3d
3d Diablo 3 frame drops lagging or freezing ever min or so Every 30 seconds to 1 min I get a lag spike/ frame drop. It seems to be the same thing other people have reported previously. Is there anyway to resolve this issue? It's making the game unplayable. Defiantly not buying the expo until I get this figured out. Have reinstalled all my drivers. And I'm running a GTX 1080 from evga. There frames are over 60 fps all the time except when is "lags" and even then the OSD does not register low frame rate. Any help in this matter is appreciated.Dragoon9 3d
3d Code 317002 - can't create a game is this the new error 37? can't enter any game.. public or solo. any1 with the same issue??Zeru13 3d
3d Diablo 3 EventID 1002,Application Hang Hello, the game launch's in the menu but when i load to the world the game is frozen/crashed but i can still use my mouse pointer strangely but i cant click any thing, i also can hear music too?. To close the game i have to use task manager, diablo 3 repair says nothing to repair. I launch the game again and it's fine, working?. Here's the event log Log Name: Application Source: Application Hang Event ID: 1002 Task Category: (101) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Description: The program Diablo III64.exe version 2.6.1.48432 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: 33c Start Time: 01d3a0713fd4880a Termination Time: 186 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\x64\Diablo III64.exe Report Id: Event Xml: <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name="Application Hang" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1002</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>101</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-02-08T00:13:32.000000000Z" /> <EventRecordID>4927</EventRecordID> <Channel>Application</Channel> <Computer>g0m-PC</Computer> <Security /> </System> <EventData> <Data>Diablo III64.exe</Data> <Data>2.6.1.48432</Data> <Data>33c</Data> <Data>01d3a0713fd4880a</Data> <Data>186</Data> <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\x64\Diablo III64.exe</Data> <Data> </Data> <Binary>55006E006B006E006F0077006E0000000000</Binary> </EventData> </Event>Siegeon2 3d
4d D3 could not initialized Hi, I just played it for a while, and found that sometimes the game was frozen for a few seconds after an update tonight. So I restarted my computer, and could not start the game any more. I got "Game initialization failed: I". Can anyone tell me what is the reason?Joel1 4d
4d [Bug] Enchanting lowering statistics on items Got a new weapon today, Fate of the Fell (Two-Handed Flail, Crusader weapon) no socket, good stats otherwise - 2507 DPS (I remember this because it was the same as my current weapon, but had more Strength and a nice passive). Decided to reroll the elemental damage affix (it had around 1200-1400 Fire damage I believe, as well as +8% damage) on it in hope of a socket (lets face it it's mandatory). Around seventeen attempts later and having had a +DMG roll running on it for the time being which increased the DPS of the weapon to around 2900, I get a socket roll, only to have the damage of the weapon reduce from 2900 DPS to ~948 DPS. As I said earlier, the weapon when it dropped had 2507 DPS, so removing the enchanted flat +DMG bonus should NOT have reduced the DPS of the weapon so drastically, should it? I used my last Forgotten Soul to reroll again so that the weapon was actually useful still, and was lucky enough to get a reasonable flat +DMG roll, taking the weapon back up to around 2800 DPS. I'd like to know if there's any scope to be refunded materials for this issue, seeing as it seems to obviously not be working as intended? If I'm misunderstanding how the flat +DMG affix works of course, I'll be happy to have that explained to me.Juyo5 4d
5d 13828 chat is most annoying chat ever 13828 chat is really borring and no ppl in it most the time, theres Alot bugs ect on google when trying to find info bout it, but all are having same problem, once u get in 13828, then your Stuck,- looks like it,- forever.. have tried bunch times relog/close ect, none of it helps... can we plz get a fix on it, its not a new problem to Blizzard, but a really old and annoying one for ud players supporting your game. Thx :-)Nerfi0 5d
17 Feb Error Code D7092D91-4DB7-4B98-BED0-BC86487B4A0D Hi I cant start D3 ROS or the PTR and just keep getting the error code : D7092D91-4DB7-4B98-BED0-BC86487B4A0D any help ???commandoreg1 17 Feb
17 Feb ''friends list is full error 5016'' Yo, when i try to add a person to my friends list says ''friends list is full error 5016'' i saw many people have/had this issue and blizzard solve it please help me. i remove some but its remain the same errorFaheempp1 17 Feb
17 Feb [BUG] Gem able to upgrade, not in bag or stash Hey, The gem "MIRINAE, TEARDROP OF THE STARWEAVER", is not equipped or in the bag/stash. After a Greater Rift, I can still upgrade it. It's nowhere to be found. I suspect that the item is misplaced over an other item? I tried to empty every tab in the stash into my bag and relog, but that didn't help. Could someone (Blizz) look into my season crusader to figure out what happend? With kind regards, DaxiuzDaxiuz5 17 Feb
16 Feb Inventory display lag Inventory Display Lag. When viewing, going to storage, smith... basically any place where inventory is displayed, it takes around 2-10s to load up everything.kitoy1 16 Feb
16 Feb BLZBNTTAS00000001 hello i am getting error BLZBNTTAS00000001 i have gone online and what it said to do.. delete the blizzard entertainment folder and bnet folder and reboot game... I have also unistalled and just tried to reinstall.. when i log into as facebook it goes to internet and gives me that code.. please helpHatchetz1 16 Feb
15 Feb Numlock Can any blizzard community manager just confirm that numlock is not against the eula/tos and that its legal to use?ScoreJumper3 15 Feb
15 Feb Diablo 3 crashing Hello, when i launch game via Battlenet app it immediately crashes. Tryied everything to fix this - repair tool/reinstall game, updated drivers for everything,tried to turn off antivirus, checked firewall, system updates etc... nothing worked. This issue happened day ago and its interesting, that before this game worked without any problems. And i didnt anything with my computer or system so for me its little mystery how this happened. Thank you for advice what to do, im helpless now.fea112 15 Feb
14 Feb Diablo III won't start - unexpected error Hi there, I've encountered this error for the first time in almost 5 years. The error code is 3B72AAAD-A8D7-4085-ADB8-CF6EF1071CCF. I've recently updated the nVidia driver to 378.49 but as far as I remember the game worked fine. I've also tried deleting the Battle.net cache and tools folder as well as repairing the game. A patch was uploaded but the game still doesn't launch. Thanks in advance for your help.Smiley8 14 Feb
14 Feb Video card suddenly doesn't support DIablo III I played Diablo III just fine last monday, and all of sudden today my video card doesn't support the game anymore. It's a AMD Radeon R9 380 which is on the list of supported graphic cards here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-supported-video?utm_medium=internal&utm_source=app-other Windows and all drivers are up to date. The AMD Gaming Evolved app does say Diablo III is not optimized but I have to start the game (and I can't) in order to optimize it. I have already reset the game settings to default and tried rebooting. Windows did have the creators update last week so maybe there is a problem there?Steem16 14 Feb
12 Feb Stuck on "Retrieving Hero List" I get this while trying to login, followed by error code 395002. Anybody else experiencing the same issue?Furion92 12 Feb