Technical Support

21 Jul Common Connection and Latency Issues - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpVyraneer5 21 Jul
17 Feb 2015 Common Issues & Fixes – Read Before Posting! Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Game Icons Instead of Names Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come online AMD Desolate Sands crash Please see here. Missing Cosmetics on Console: Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in – Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there I've found a bug! Please submit your bug reports here. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
1h An Unexpected Error Ocurred When I try to start the game, I see the RoS image and then the screen turns grey and after some time I get this unexpected error. The code for it is 9762D278-BB85-4A59-9C32-D7351201A1F7MadKingTV5 1h
1h Ramdisk asset load stutter fix illegal? My wife's Diablo 3 account was banned without warning today for "using unnapproved third party software". We've been using the ramdisk fix for the asset load stutter that can be found in this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5568801628 but not any third party sofware. May it be that this fix would violate the EULA?Skari5 1h
2h bots and cheats killing diablo and im sad blizz help how do we make the game "clean" again both diablo 2 and 3 is full of bots and cheats are blizzard just tired of the diablo fransice and only focus on wow and HS becurse of microtans ( greed ) the gaame is runied and nothing is done sadly and if they are caught cheating the might get banned but they are just back next season ..... just remove them completely from alle blizzard games that way it becomes more expencive to buy alle the games again hmm but why are im wrighting here no one lissens anywayschandorf1 2h
16h Freezes / lock ups Constant screen lock up upon entering diablo, task manager wont solve it, in fact i cannot even get to task manager, i alt tab to a clear screen with the diablo cursor thats blue. Ive re installed the game 3 times, i have Gforce experience for nvidia and constant up dates for both windows and my graphics card. With updates applied. Ive tried repairing - says nothing needs repairing. Am out of ideas and patience. Everytime this happens am forced to re boot my machine. Ive not changed anything on resolutions in game or done any in gforce experience optimzing either, standard 1920 x 1080 set up, all the bells and whistles turned up. These settings have not changed. Windows 10 home intel core 1.7-6700k cpu @4.6 overclocked 32.0 GB 64 bit operating System Nvidia 980 GTX tiDepechenova4 16h
16h Error 1016 Did your network guys found already the cause for your network troubles? How long do you think do we need to wait until it gets fixed?Teberon16 16h
17h vanishing gems yep , happened to me now along with others . I manually placed 2 gems in my bank from my witch doctor 15 mins ago and relogged straight away onto barb to use the gems and the lvl111 taeguk wasnt in bank . the 106 bane of powerfull was there where I put it but no taeguk ,,,gone. was in a 2man group with a mate and checked all 5 towns etc but nope , gone forever . The mate i was in grp with had a lvl 100 gem vanish last week on him thru armory also ..... FIX PLZBonkers1011 17h
1d GR problem - Can't kill rift guardian GR lags out when i encounter the rift guardian. It doesn't spawn correctly. Normal mobs are still up and i am unable to touch the guardian. At first i thought it was just a one time thing. But it has happend 4 times for me now. Is this a problem for someone else too? Or is it just me?Bergstrand1 1d
1d Corsair CUE hardware support (and Razer i guess) Can't find any PTR forum so i'll post here. ... Some more info on this? I have latest Cue and FW's on everything. All that seems to happen is keyboard turns red despite what i have chosen as static color and no effects on leg.drops and so on? Just basic implementation for now or do i need to do something else?baker713 1d
1d How the h#¤l do you make a support ticket? Hi! Starting to get extremely angry here. I am trying to write a ticket but I can't for my life find where you do that. I've clicked every thing I can think of in the support and I've searched for ticket via the search engine, no luck. It's like a circle, everything sends you back to the start page. There is a nice button where you can look on the tickets you have made, but is there one on making a ticket... nope. I've played almost every game blizzard game made, I beta tested WoW had the collectors ed of D3 in my hands a day before the game started and been playing it since. I think I've made a handful of tickets on a few of the games, rapporting bugs etc. But damn has it become hard to do one now. So if anyone know how/where you go to make a ticket pls tell me.Darshaagan2 1d
2d set bonus rift run not showing hi blizzard i havent get my achievement for running the 6 set bonus rift in the sunwuko set. for my conquest achievement. for the season game event. look around seems im not the only one who get these problem.Taro1 2d
2d PS4 Diablo 3 Ultimate version change language Hello everyone, I saw a resolution for who bought the digital media (from PSN), and could be change the language but the resolution propose for this not affect/resolve for who have the PS4 physical media. For example, i have a PSN account at America US, the console is configured for english language, but i bought the physical media in Brazil and the game language always appears in Spanish. Have any solution for this? At PC/MAC verson, not happen this issue. Thanks and waiting a answer/resolution aboutDanCautella6 2d
2d 100+ games listed, still can't join. no matter the game setting or difficulty or number of available games, it makes me wait 30 seconds then starts a new game. Then nobody every joins. I can't be the only one having this problem... (lie and agree with me before I throw my laptop off my balcony.) game has lots of lag and disconnects/boots me too. No it's not my internet, yes it's plugged in so none of that 'well-actually' crap please.ActionBobby2 2d
3d The application encountered an unexpected error Today diablo crashed like 4-5 times Thats the latest ID : C41A0D28-9C22-4425-9DB4-F8B88F3FE2C5 What that ID means ?Sidi2 3d
3d dx9 Is there any way to change d3 to run in dx9 mode instead of dx11?РУССКИЕ1 3d
3d no stash tab for season journey??? Didnt get my extra stash tab for completing the season journey. I completed the whole season journey and still didnt get it. Started this seasone with 9 total stash tabs and still have 9. would be awsome if someone could check it pls ty and greetingswiddo1 3d
3d Vulgarity Please, how do I report players for offensive language? I have seen pretty ugly anti-semitism in General. Is Harassment option the right way?Blastfizzle1 3d
3d Constant d/c and lagging out of game. So I live in the EU and play on the NA server. I'm getting disconnected or lagging out at least 30 times a day (and thats on a good day). People that I know around here who also play on the NA server all have the same issue. It isn't my IP and for sure isn't my comp. I have 64gb RAM, Nvidia 1080 Ti gpu, and an AMD Ryzen 1950x TR (16 cores ) cpu. The ONLY games I have this issue with is with Blizzard games. I'm assuming, as well as people in the clan I am in and on Discord who live in the U.S. and have a worse system than mine that aren't having issues, that it's because the EU servers are slower when people here try to play on the NA server. If this is the case, please fix that so that us here in the EU can play on the NA server without constantly lagging out or getting disconnected. It makes playing D3 a severe pain when you try to play it but more than half the time you can't and then just feel like uninstalling it because this issue has never been dealt with. So please Blizz devs, work on this so you can make the people here in the EU a nice time playing on the NA server.Rekka4 3d
4d Diablo 3 random crashes/ failed to connect (1016) Hey guys, I've started D3 after a long break and patched it until 2.5. I've even managed to log in into the game and i'm also able to play for a short time. But after approximately 30 mins i get a disconnect from the game (1016). It is really annoying and I've updated Nvidia as well as evrything else. I can't play the game properly, any solutions? PS: I cannot find anything regarding the error 1016 in the internet either.D3CiSi0X78 4d
4d Random game stutters Same problem I've seen a ton of over the web. Stutter and FPS drop to 0 every 30s-1minute. 1080Ti FE on water. i7-7700k also water cooled. Dominator DDR4 32gb 3000MHz ASUS Predator 34" ultrawide Samsung 850 pro 500gb ssd Windows updated. Graphics drivers updated, using recommended settings. Full screen, etc. Every other driver I can think of updated. msinfo - https://pastebin.com/uWgueg1n dxdiag - https://pastebin.com/PuGKQgJH I should be able to hold 140fps easy, what is going on here? I tried turning off shadows, 32-bit client, multiple ethernet adapters, different monitors, full screen, no AA.smoky1 4d
4d Bonafide Bonus Buster Hello, I want to report in Season 12 > seasonal Achievement > Greater riffs > Smorgasbord solo set > Bonafide Bonus Buster. I have complied with all the conditions, but achivement is not complete. I tried it with all four sets, but it did not help. I play with Necromancer on the EU server. Please fix it, somebody works, somebody not. http://jyxo.info/uploads/9F/9f1600d84bcf4aed9e1e7fdeed46ca6a74b1cb4e.jpgSurvivorCZ1 4d
4d D3 random disconnect and lag spikes Im getting a lot of random disconnect and lag spikes over the last few days. Its also happens on hearthstone, and happens on some of my friends too. Other games runs fine, so is not my internet, also I have 2 computers and same problem on both, so is not the pc. Any ideas on whats going on?Ancestral4 4d
4d I still can't play the sewers map in a2 and other zones No matter what I do, if a rift or GRift happens to have that floor, my AMD card will crash and I'll be forced to shutdown the game via taskbar. I've tried everything: updating drivers, using old drivers, downloading atiumd64 .dll and atiumdag.dll from another driver patch and inserting it into the diablo III folder, repairing the game, uninstalling and installing again, and nothing fixes this. The solutions I find are for windows 10 and windows 7(which is the one I use), tried EVERY possible solution for both and none has worked. Please!, please! Tell me how to fix this, it's horrible and there's nothing I've not done and the problem STILL PERSISTS! I don't know what more to do, nothing I do saves me from this. Please, I just want to play the game...Saddler1 4d
4d Server DC on HC So , my connection was fine the moment it happened, i just got disconnected by the server and died. the thing is that i could login right after. Friend was also playing and didn't got disconnected (same connection). Any chance of getting my character back?!Niko2 4d
5d Still code 1016 DC Hello, I'm server and network administrator - I work for the municipality, so I just know a little bit about what I'm doing. My gaming equipment is, Asus x99 Deluxe, GTX770, 2x SSD (evo 850) (1 for OS, 1 for games), Kingston memory (4x4 gb) that are much faster than they are set up incl. timing in bios. ALT is tested through, no error at all. (Pagefile locked to 16 gb). Router, NetGear Nighthawk x4, has been tested, no error at all. (I use cable, no wireless here at all). All drivers are latest - all updates to Win7 are also the latest. I have today uninstalled Diablo 3, then deleted all folders, then run a CHKDSK, no error at all. Then I installed Diablo 3 again - after 2 hours of gaming, DC code 1016. Maybe it's time for Blizzard to look inside at your self - there are so many errors in the codes so it hurts a certain place. It will be very nice if you start to correct them. With best regardsSchmidtDK23 5d
5d Major connection Issue been 3 days and troubleshoots HI first of all i need to tell you what the problem is in short....I cannot connect to EU battle.net at all. I can however connect to US ASIA AND CHINA. I have been to Battle.net Troubleshoot support through TICKET but the forum masters there can only supply me with trouble shoot info...what i need is for you to check if my account is in anyway blocked on your side....which is unlikely since. the more likely option is that my ip is being blocked. OK enough with the quick intro. This problem all began last thursday when the power went down for something called Load shedding, right around that time everybody also experienced some similar connection issue which was resolved. I was busy in public game when the power went out and haven't been able to connect to Bnet EU ever since. i repeat i can log into every other server and play diablo except for EU. I have done some major trouble shoots like running trace ip and dns flush, proxy,firewall ports,msinfo, re-instal diablo and battle.net change user accounts contact my isp.....you get it right....i have done the lot. i have done most of these troubleshoot or as i call them Troubleshiets at least 10 times each and that has made it clear that those won't work.....i need to play diablo again on EU and trust me when i say i have been angry with Blizz support ever since 3 days ago. The problem always seems to be on my side since the forum masters can't even go check if a IP is blocked or if there is something incorrect with Battle.net servers...so they sent me to DIABLO 3 TECH support. This has to be linked to my ip since i created another account on this pc and it could not connect. im not about to re-install Windows if im not 100% sure this error cannot be fixed. this problem cannot be with my ISP since my friends play through it just fine. my settings are the same as the time that diablo worked so that is ruled out aswell. meaning this has something to do with Bnet EU blocking me or DNS route stopping me from connecting to EU account on your side. I gave the info for looking glass to your support and they say that the error is on my side but i gave that same info to my ISP and they say that is bull. so here i am in between two worlds and not one Blizz support can stop dodging the truth all they do is just troubleshoot. YESS i have reset the router yes they have checked to see if ports are blocked and so many other things.....BATTLE>NET EU IS BLOCKING MY ACCESS TO LOGIN SERVER. WHY?Draco3 5d
6d Can't click friend options from friend list Hey If you try to right click a friend on your friend list, for example to whisper or request an invite, you can't. When you right click your friend, it opens the menu and closes it immediately. This happens to all my friends too, so it doesn't seem to be a problem happening just for me. This only happens in friend list, if you click a player's name on chat, clan list or whatever else, it works fine. Any plans on fixing the friend list? Thanks!Diacor2 6d
18 Nov How can i see my friend's battletag ?? I just dont know how ? 0.o I clicked to see their profile but I only see their name , not FULL battletag (For example : it only shows soulreaver instead of soulreaver#2775 )soulreaver3 18 Nov
18 Nov FPS drops and stuttering I haven't been playing this game for ages and the last time I played this game I ran it in a laptop with a GTX 780M with almost all the setting maxed out and a solid 60 fps. I just bought the necromancer and start playing with my brand new Laptop with the GTX 1070 and an I7 7700HQ and the game stutters as hell and get constant FPS drops. It have no sense that an old machine like my previous laptop could move this game smoothly as silk and my new laptop that is literally almost 5 times more powerful can't move it fine. I have read that the game now runs in Dx11 but I reverted the game to Dx9 of previous patches in the launcher and it's still a festival of stuttering and fps drops. I tried disabling the most demanding settings such SSAO and antialiasing, problem persists, tried windowed, full windowed and fullscreen modes and problem still persists. Drivers updated. I'm completly sure the problem is in the game, not in my machine. Is there any fix for it? and please, Blizzard team, don't ask me for DxDiag and and don't give me useless solutions as you normally do. The laptop is new and other games work perfectly.Narfiam1 18 Nov
17 Nov Greater Rift Lags - Unplayable Hi, we are trying lvl 99 Greater Rift and want to play even higher, but it's not playable for us atm. Evertime we got huge lags. no fps drops.....Lags It always happens in a big group. Is there a way to fix this? Our setup: Support Monk Firebird Wiz Unhallowed DH Impale DHMisterWest0 17 Nov
6d {Suggestion} Larger Cursor as Standard Size Heya, Unfortunately I can't find any board for suggestions only. I already tried by going on the Support Page and going through the "Send feedback" but that takes you nowhere, it just tells you to write on the forums. So excuse me if this is not the right place! What I'm asking today is if we can please get the Larger Cursor option as a new option to just have that aspect of the cursor itself but with the standard size, like having it off. Without that option on the cursor has light pixelated borders and is completely flat, whilst when it's on you have a black border (which is a must to have it more visible) and a way higher resolution for its texture, making it look way more smooth. So what I'm asking here is if we can please get a different new option where we can choose to have that same larger cursor, but without making everything bigger. With a larger resolution that looks perfect (like 4K), but when your resolution is 1080p and you have that option on it's really way too big. I think it'll be a cool option to have, making it both more visible and with a better texture and keeping a reasonable size for standard resolutions. Shouldn't even be too hard/shouldn't take too long to make that option as it's just a resize pretty much. Thanks and sorry again if it's the wrong place to ask this.Rei2 6d
17 Nov High Paragons kick low paragon Dear support, I would like to announce a comment. I play Torment at 13 levels. I have a 720 level of paragon. And as I join in an open game, they all jump at the big torment level. Could this not be limited to the game? Why do they create open games at high levels if they are jumping for us to a small level.Ramses281 17 Nov
17 Nov 3 Non-Existent Monks Showing on Profile I have one normal and one hardcore monk, but my profile has been displaying five monk heroes for a long time now, three of which I can confirm I no longer own since a long time ago. For the sake of my OCD, I wish to have these three monks who no longer exist anymore but are still showing on my Profile, finally erased from my Profile. Let me know if any additional information may be required. Thanks in advance, support team.Hatsune3 17 Nov
17 Nov FPS Drops and Such Hello im having fps drops sometimes while playing diablo 3 and i have pretty decent system which includes Motherboard: MSI B250m Gaming Pro Processor: Intel I5-7600k Rams: 8x2 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400mhz Screen Card: Evga Gtx 1070 SC SSD: WD Green 120gb Hdd: Hitachi 7200 rpm 320 gb and this is my dxdiag report. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 11/6/2017, 20:32:49 Machine name: BURAG-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.170913-0600) Language: Turkish (Regional Setting: Turkish) System Manufacturer: MSI System Model: MS-7A65 BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/06/17 09:28:15 Ver: V1.20 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.8GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16348MB RAM Page File: 8018MB used, 24674MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: None User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1070 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B81&SUBSYS_61733842&REV_A1 Display Memory: 4095 MB Dedicated Memory: 3072 MB Shared Memory: 1023 MB Current Mode: 2560 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: LG ULTRAWIDE Monitor Id: GSM59F1 Native Mode: 2560 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: HDMI Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 22.21.0013.8569 (English) Driver Version: 22.21.13.8569 DDI Version: 11 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 10/11/2017 03:30:12, 17972696 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-8B7A-7E411BC2DB35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1B81 SubSys ID: 0x61733842 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem32.inf:NVIDIA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section140:22.21.13.8569:pci\ven_10de&dev_1b81 Rank Of Driver: 00E62001 Video Accel: Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_1462FA65&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7977 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 11/7/2016 04:49:44, 5428232 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: LG ULTRAWIDE-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0083&SUBSYS_38426173&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0034.0027 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 10/11/2017 03:48:22, 227408 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7977 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 11/7/2016 04:49:44, 5428232 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x09DA, 0x5E84 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x09DA, 0x5E84 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x09DA, 0xF624 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x09DA, 0xF624 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 9.9 GB Total Space: 113.9 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WDS120G1G0A-00SS50 ATA Device Drive: D: Free Space: 0.1 GB Total Space: 0.1 GB File System: NTFS Model: Hitachi HDS721032CLA362 ATA Device Drive: E: Free Space: 99.1 GB Total Space: 119.4 GB File System: NTFS Model: Hitachi HDS721032CLA362 ATA Device Drive: F: Free Space: 77.1 GB Total Space: 185.2 GB File System: NTFS Model: Hitachi HDS721032CLA362 ATA Device -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) 200 Series Chipset Family PMC - A2A1 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2A1&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B81&SUBSYS_61733842&REV_A1\4&2C3524EE&0&0008 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #6 - A295 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A295&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_F0\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F0&SUBSYS_61733842&REV_A1\4&2C3524EE&0&0108 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2F0&SUBSYS_FA651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A282&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B8 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 200 Series Chipset Family LPC Controller (B250) - A2C8 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2C8&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200 v6/7th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 591F Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_591F&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_05\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2BA&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Gaussian Mixture Model - 1911 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1911&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&40 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 200 Series Chipset Family Thermal subsystem - A2B1 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2B1&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A2 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1901&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_05\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2AF&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15B8&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FE Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 200 Series Chipset Family SMBUS - A2A3 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2A3&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FC Driver: n/a Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_012310EC&REV_06\4&339B39C0&0&00E0 Driver: n/a ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.19091 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.19091 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.19091 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7601.19091 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7601.19091 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.19091 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.19091 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7601.19091 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7601.19091 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.19091 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.17037 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.19091 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.19091 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.23471 Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.19091 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.23471 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.23471 AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.19091 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.19091 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.19091 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.23471 AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7601.23285 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.23471 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7601.19091 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7601.19091 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7601.19091 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7601.19091 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7601.19091 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.19135 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.19135 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.19135 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.19135 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.19135 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.19135 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.19135 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 DirectSound: LG ULTRAWIDE-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 LG ULTRAWIDE-4 (NVIDIA High Def,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.23709 --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0Giselda4 17 Nov
17 Nov Crash after Season 12 update After Season 12 update I see this error, when I try to launch Diablo 3. ... Down I see some error code ... 713C3C1D-1A22-4CE8-91CD-19AD6384E7DD or second try 4297BE5F-15BB-4F3A-B4AE-560E0FBDD330 ... I have reinstalled windows 10 (Notebook Asus X555L) so I also have new drivers. Reinstalled installation of Diablo 3... and all this for what? It is so frustrating :-( I am so tired of this.Nik3 17 Nov
17 Nov Asia Server D3 Login issue I had problems logging onto the Asia server which kept insisting password was wrong, switched option to US and managed to log in. However, when activating D3, error 1002 was thrown and am not able to proceed to log in.Nautilus6 17 Nov
17 Nov Gem's missing is not only Armory bug. I have lost two lvl100 gems by putting them into the stash and leaving the game to switch the character. Probably this happens when you leave the game quickly after placing the gems into stash or change the set in the Armory. It will be nice if Blizzard at least acknowledge this as a bug and put a system in place to restore lost Gems on with we put so much effort to level them up.VSarnaV7 17 Nov
16 Nov Error 1016 just before GR boss.... I keep getting random latency spikes and they before I get to the GR boss it just so happens to crash completely then give me the middle finger (aka error code 1016). I've just spent 100mil on season for 2 85 GR to get some gems up and both times it's kicked me off before I finished.Eetio3 16 Nov
16 Nov Game stuck at loading screen Hello, it's since this morning i'm having difficulties in starting new games or joining them with my Diablo 3 account. i tried to create or join with some of my charachters (both hardcore and softcore, and even created a new one to try a fresh start but when i start the game or join them i'm stuck in the loading screen while my friends claim that they see my character in game. i have run the repair and restarted my computer a couple of times but the problem still persist. i have already checked for my evga gtx 670 drivers and they are all up to date. My system run a win 7 64 bit with: i7 930 @ 2.8 Ghz 12 gb ram ddr 3 ç_ç°deply24 16 Nov
16 Nov The application encountered an unexpected error. Everytime I click the playbutton I get this errormessage ID: B17C70C7-6AAE-4E2A-80E0-F9B7576C2940 I have tried to delete the localfiles and reinstall battlenet on C drive but with no luck. what to do?Skenet1 16 Nov
15 Nov Lost hero I lost my hero. I start up my comp and there is no my person. 70 lvl about 520 paragon. How to get it back????Muromec2 15 Nov
15 Nov Legendary Gem lost when placed into inventory I finished a GR 98 on my WD and upgraded my Bane of the Trapped gem to 99. I proceeded to place my necklace with said gem in the stash and log on to my necro to putz around. When my necro went to the stash the gem was no longer in the necklace, inventory of any character, or any item at all. Urshi then dropped another one on both characters meaning the gem just straight up disappeared.Drippydrops1 15 Nov
15 Nov Stuttering and FPS drops in Windowed FullScreen Mode Hello, I'm using: 8700k OC'd to 5.1ghz GTX 1080 - most recent driver (388.13 I think) 1440p GSync Monitor, 144hz Recently I've noticed that when running in Fullscreen Windowed Mode, I get frequent frame drops from ~140 FPS all the way down to 30 or 40 for a few seconds. If I switch to Fullscreen mode, this doesn't happen. Could this be a CPU issue, a GPU driver issue, or a Diablo 3 issue? Any ideas? I have two monitors and I like to browse/play music while playing, so it's a pain in the !@# to have to Alt+Tab now. I did try turning off GSync for Windowed mode, but experienced the same problem. It's very odd. I've upgraded ALL of my hardware within the last year, but with the old hardware (2700k, GTX 680) I never had these stuttering issues.Chas0 15 Nov
15 Nov -Start Game disabled while joining party- So I log into the game and on the menu screen I get -Start Game disabled while joining party- I´ve managed to overcome the problem a few times by logging in and out of PTR and then into Asia realm and then back into the EU realm and sometimes its fixed and I can play as normal. Another thing that sometimes happens is before I get to the menu screen I have the 2 modes displayed to choose, one side is a picture of Story mode and the other campaign mode.....a few seconds later I´m logged out automatically. Help!!!Xiphos2 15 Nov
15 Nov Witch Doctor passive bug(Spirit Vessel) The passive seems to be bugged, the cooldown doesn`t appear and I just die. https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/class/witch-doctor/passive/spirit-vesselGeorge2 15 Nov
15 Nov Error code 1016.....ever since new patch Hi guys, ever since that new patch I have been getting this error very frequently. I know the code 1016 is a replacement for the generic "game connection has been lost" message, but I hardly ever had the problem before this patch. I have tried all the options that can be found under the "crashes, connection and stuff" suggestion page, but nothing helps. I have kept an eye on my network connectivity during gameplay, nothing else is amiss when I get disconnected from game. and, I know this is random, but annoyingly enough, it most frequently seems to happen just after killing a rift boss and I wanna grab the loot and upgrade my gems. this is not only annoying, but discouraging and I find myself playing less often cause of it, cause why bother? I'll get DC'ed before I can grab my rewards anywaysAnybody25 15 Nov
14 Nov Ping Jumping around all over the place. Hi Blizz and members. My ping is jumping around all over the place and making it difficult to play. Anyone else experiencing and latency issues tonight?Warwicker4 14 Nov
14 Nov Legendary Gem disapering Today (2017-11-14 at 14:40) I pulled my 3 legendary gems out of my gear (Trapped, Powerfull and Zei) on my monk in Act3 at the jeweler. Then I got invited to a party, accepted the invite and when i was in the new game, my trapped lvl100 gem was gone. I saw them all 3 in my inventory just before I accepted the invite. I play Season EU, 64 bit client and none of my legendary gems have been in my gear when saving my setups in the armory. It also happened for me a couple of times last season, but I didn't notice when therefor no report. Can you please give it back to me? Thank youThorndal1 14 Nov