Public Test Realm

07 Sep PTR DOWNTIME - 9/7 Hey testers, The PTR will be going down today, Thursday, September 7 for approximately one hour starting at 19:30 CEST. It's always possible maintenance may be extended, in which case we'll do our best to keep you updated in this thread if there are any additional changes. Thanks!Vaneras0 07 Sep
16 Aug Patch 2.6.1 PTR known issues – Updated 15/8/2017 Hello everyone, and welcome to the Patch 2.6.1 PTR! Below you will find the Known Issues list. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the patch. What is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance, that are under investigation, and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not listed does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! General Attempting to purchase the Necromancer can cause errors With this, the ability to purchase the class is disabled until a future PTR patch Items Helltooth Harness There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch Tal Rasha’s Elements There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch The Gavel of Judgment The Legendary power on this item is currently not functioning The Short Man’s Finger Wearing the old and new versions of this ring will cause neither one to work Vaneras0 16 Aug
01 Feb How to Access the Patch 2.6.1 PTR To participate in the public test, you must have a Diablo III game license attached your Battle.net account in good standing (i.e. it hasn't been suspended or banned). In addition, you will also need to download and install the Battle.net desktop app if you have not already done so. Step 1: Create a PTR account. To create a PTR account, log in to Battle.net Account Management and double-click on your Diablo III game license; this will bring you to the game management page. On this page, click "Create a PTR account." If you've participated in any previous Diablo III PTR (including the Reaper of Souls beta), the "Create PTR account" button may not appear. This is because you've already created a PTR account and can therefore skip this step. Step 2: Once you have created a PTR account, installed the Battle.net desktop, and logged in with your Battle.net credentials, select "Diablo III" from the main menu on the left-hand side of the application. Step 3: On the Diablo III screen, there is a drop-down menu right above the "Play" button (note that this may say "Install" if you do not have Diablo III currently installed). Select "PTR: Diablo III" from this drop-down menu before proceeding. Step 4: You should now have the option to install and play the patch 2.6.1 PTR. The 2.6.1 PTR is available in all supported languages, and accounts from all regions are eligible to participate.Vaneras0 01 Feb
01 Feb How to Copy a Character to the PTR The option to copy your existing Diablo III characters from your live account to the PTR will be available and can be done directly through the PTR client. However, only one region per account can be copied at a time. So, if you choose to copy characters from your account in a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. Step 1: Log into PTR client and create a level 1 character. After you're done, return to the main character screen. Step 2: Click on the "PTR Copy" button located in the upper right-hand corner. (The PTR Copy button will not appear in-game until you have created a new level 1 character.) Step 3: Select your region. Step 4: Click "Copy." This will copy all characters on your account from the selected region. Step 5: You will be disconnected from the PTR client. Step 6: Log back in. Your copied characters will be available for play. Please note that you can only copy characters from one gameplay region at a time. If you choose to copy characters from a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. In addition, you can only copy characters over to your PTR account once every 24 hours. Attempting to copy characters before this cooldown is up will result in an error.Vaneras0 01 Feb
01 Feb Direct All Bugs to the NA PTR Bug Report Forum To help us get the most of out of your PTR feedback, we ask that you do not post bugs in this or other discussion forums. If you come across a bug during your PTR testing experience, please post it in the North American PTR Bug Report forum. Similarly, issues with the game client itself (including downloading, installing, or playing the PTR client) should be posted in the Technical Support forums. If you experience difficulty logging in to post on the NA forums, you may need to first create a Hero (Character) in-game in the Americas game region before posting. You can do this by selecting Americas in the region selection menu just above the Play button in your battle.net desktop app. Once you have created a Hero (Character) there, you should be able to post your bug report. Also, please make sure to select your Diablo Battletag profile when posting on the NA forums.Vaneras0 01 Feb
01 Feb Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the PTR Feedback forum! Please use this forum to discuss the latest game changes available on the Diablo III public test realm. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/2583878364Vaneras1 01 Feb
1h Ptr drop rate? Shouldn't there be some kind of drop rate buff on ptr servers?? Its supposed to be " test server" where u can test many different builds and give feedback to blizzard .BlackHorse661 1h
7h Zunimassa's Haunt The 6 piece bonus is supposed to buff all pets correct? Doesn't the game see phantasm (Spirit Barrage) as a pet? I am not seeing the increased damage to it. Also the belt of transcendence works great with the set, toughness goes up having those added 15 fetishes. (Total of 23 with Fetish Army/Legion of Daggers) I was trying to go for a Barber, Gazing Demise, Spirit Barrage Zuni build.AceRimmerBSC1 7h
1d [Focused feedback] New Consumables idea Hi, like i said in others post, i play all PTR and, i have a observation to make. I have some ideas for consumables, but first let me introduce this topic about secondary affixes. In this game, The secondarys affix are very underpowered alike Primary Affix. A good idea to make a more variety of items for player it's to make a rework on secondary skill to give us a more choicable options for items. For now And secondary skill are reduced to single elementary resist and some. but the fact that the secondary Affix are forgotten but they can have a great participation and make to get a item more interesting and making a new role of this affixes in the game. A good idea i think, it's to make a rework on some affix, to give us a viable options: Secondarys Skill that need rework to make more interesting: * % Extra gold for monster - This affix will be good, if be mixed with "Chance to find magic items". And give more power, like 100-300%, from now, GR not give us gold, this affix it's useless, but instead if we got this affix, will be useful for farm, for GR, etc. * Ranged and melee attackers take X damage for Hit - This affix is really useless, a good idea be to make it to replace the "X" , for the "Thorn Damage", like this: Ranged and melee attackers take your 100% Thorn damage for Hit, and now will be useful. * Level requeriment reduced by X - "Just need to be removed", please remove that * Reduced duration of control impaired effect - This need a rework, a good idea if adding some like this: Reduced duration of control impaired effect and a increase the duration effect of your skill in X%. And now this will be a interesting Secondary skill. * Monsters kill grants you +X experience - This is a very underpowered for a 70lvl item. and because you rework the +% experience, this is useless in the way the game is. You need to rework all experience affixes. making useful or simply remove it. * Increase a gold and health pickup by X Yards - This need a buff, 1-2 it's too low, you can buff this to 3-5 and so, and balance passives that affected by this to avoid making them overpowered. * Ignore durability loss - This need a a rework, in the way the gold is looted, this is a useless affix. A good idea is replace this for: *** Regenerate X resource for second **** present in Class items. * The Maximum Resources - This affix need to be more present in more Armors, to give us more options, like belt. * Chance to "Control impairing effect" to hit - This affix need a complete rework, because the great problem of proc of some skill, make this affixes useless, and itself this affix has a very low %. * Life per kill - The role of this affix, as while you raise the lvl of Greater rift, this affix lose power. And now, i want to talk a little about the role of weapon, from now the Ramaladni's Gift is literally a necessity for now, for give a socket and insert a Esmerald to weapon, im thinking to create a new topic for primary affixes, but, im very happy with this item. was a great idea. From now, we had a Consumable for socket weapon. And we have Caldessan Effect to give us Damage/Defense or VIT "almost none use this" for items. If we get a good rework for Secondarys Affix, a good idea is Making a new consumable. and others ideas. *** New Consumable *** name : "i have no idea" Use this item and select an offhand armor or shield, to add a random secondary affix. This item is destroyed in the process *** New Consumable *** Name : "i have no idea 2" Use this item and select a class-only armor or weapon, to be able to enchant a with the jeweler, this item can be used only one time. This item is destroyed in the process *** New consumable *** name: "i have no idea 3" Use this item and select an helm to add a socket. This item is destroyed in the process. *** New consumable *** name: "i have no idea 4" Use this item and select an offhand or shield armor to make available enchant Damage on offhand or Block Chance on shields. This item is destroyed in the process. *** New consumable *** name: "i have no idea 3" Use this item and select an Amulet to add a socket. This item is destroyed in the process. With this ideas, i think the game get more variety, in the case for ring, i think this will be too overpowered to create a socket, but amulets deserve a chance to get a extra socker. I think to make another topic about primary skill, but from now, what do you think my friend about this ideas?Fallen0 1d
2d Buff LoN!? What about Legacy of Nightmare? Buff it to 350% dmg or something per ancient.Dracula2 2d
2d Might of the Earth need minor buff. Just to make things short and sweet i think Leapquake barb is in need of some more love. Problem with this build now is absolute lack of any kind of single target DPS. Mobs die nicely and this build is very competitive with other top builds in that aspect but it severely lacks single target dps. Elites and rift guardians are absolute boring nightmare on greater rifts. Some sort of 100% to elites and guardians dps would be very welcome on either the set or some other piece of the build. Perhaps even the weapon. Also will we ever be able to use sword visuals with mighty weapons. I know it's just my opinion but mighty weapons visuals are just terrible. The Blade of the tribes looks like a friggin sailboat sail. Just add a nice double edged sword pls. In any case Blizzard big kudos for making other builds and sets more equal. Game is finally getting more fun and endless time invested into getting better gear finally shows! Thank you and keep at it!RuneThor3 2d
4d Best build for t13 speeds? Hi, what's the best build atm in ptr for barbs for t13 speedfarming?Dracula0 4d
5d Ww barb for speedfarming? Ww barb enought good for T13 speedfarming?Dracula0 5d
5d HoTA barb Why Blizzard buff HoTA barb? this build playstyle it's so bad to see on tops i think. I think barbarians need another mechanic to see this build again. (numbers are still to low on this build)PaBlEiToR1 5d
6d Skill Bonuses and Legenardy Effects With the patch 2.6.1 a lot of skill bonuses that previously rolled on the items were removed and added into the legendary effect instead. This was done for almost all items with specific skill bonuses like the following items: - Fury of the Vanished Peak - Gavel of Judgement I guess this was done grant the player more flexibility with their builds as they can now use these legendary effect in the cube without loosing the damage bonus of the specific skills. I'm wondering why some items are still left out of this change, especially the LeapQuake Barb was completely left out these changes. The Blade of the Tribes and also the Dread Iron belt are not changed and therefore not a real option to be used in the cube. I had a quick look over the items and only found some more others items (like 1-2 per class) that not got changed, for example: - Bombardier's Rucksack - Tzo Krin's Gaze - Voo's Juicer I would love to see the remaining items also changed in that way (I'm not asking for a buff of these items here) to have the itemization more consistent and the change would open a lot more possibilities for the builds using these items. This would even balance all build more as there are no build that rely on that specific item.Khandor0 6d
6d Sockets on Jewelry I wish all jewelry would always roll with sockets. It's strange to me that both the ring sets and hellfire amulet/ring always roll with sockets, but the Endless walk set and all the other rings/amulets don't. This makes it so much harder to get these items with decent rolls. Also why would anyone ever want to use a legendary jewelry piece without a slot? If its not possible to get the right stats on a ring or amulet AND have a socket on them they are totally useless, meaning that jewelry that naturally rolls a socket can have 1 bad stat on them, but a piece that doesn't have a socket needs to have great rolls on all the stats bar 1. I would greatly appreciate it if this could be taken into consideration.ZigiSamblak1 6d
19 Sep error 395000 help. error 395000polkop26 19 Sep
18 Sep Erroe code 395000 on PTR. Need help! I copied my heroes from my main acc to PTR and it just throws out this message.StaticJ3 18 Sep
18 Sep Is the new season name Error 395000? I believe the next season will be completely Error 395000.. There is not any change for days.. Can you solve just this one first Blizz..Daiamondeu0 18 Sep
18 Sep 261 Invoker changes "Your Thorns damage now hits all enemies in a 15 yard radius around you. Each time you hit an enemy with Punish, Slash, or block an attack your Thorns is increased by 35% 115% 70% for 2 seconds. " 35% and 115% is crossed in the PTR patch notes. So what does it mean? Was it 115% change and Blizz nerfed it to 70%? How is Invoker doing now on PRT? Is it much better? Or its not worth checking in 261 patch?Kveldulv1 18 Sep
18 Sep Phalanx build why don't you guys buff the phalanx build? it is really great buildschneizel1 18 Sep
18 Sep 2.6.1 thoughts and suggestions TL;DR 1. Giant/Elite Goblins 2. CC + ST dmg incorporation, not only current playstyle power buff 3. Haedrig's Gift universal 4. Closing the Realm portals (Terror, Fright etc.), without having to leave the game 5. Bounties resetting after completion 6. Ramaladni's massive accumulation fix 7. Book of Cain stash integration 8. Mass gem leveling 9. Endless NR 10. Auto pick up DB, gems and mats 11. Bulk gem conversion! 12. Change build CD problem So let me explain what I mean: 1. As you added the PAL items as a stronger rarer alternative to AL items, I think it would be super fun to create this super rare mobs Giant/Elite Goblins who carry times more loot than their normal counterparts. 2. This is my only grief with the 2.6.1 changes. What I see happening with the current buffs is this and would take WW Barb as example, since I know that playstyle best. With the buffed gear for WW Barb I would get: - reach T13 faster = faster farming of DB and Bounties - earn paragon faster = faster GR pushing (reaching GR80-85 in 2/3 or 1/2 of the time) However the playstyle remains the same, which is I think the problem in the first place. WW Barb is heavily dependent on CC damage, meaning high density fights and lacks significantly in ST damage. Which classes top the charts right now ? Wiz and Necro, because they fastest and easiest way to clear rifts and farm mats is Elite fishing. So what would actually buff the WW Barb playstyle is incorporating single target damage buffs. Like: - Berserker Rage - 25% dmg buff overall, but do 125% if you have one enemy in 25 yards - Brawler - 20% dmg buff if 3 enemies in 15 yards, but 100% if 1 enemy in 15 yards - or add significant Elite/GR damage buffs to both So simple, yet would actually be effective in leveling the playing field, cause I don't think WW Barb needed too much of buff in power in the first place :) Just add some power buff and ST damage buff, and it would be perfect! P.S. I would guess that Monk has the same problem with Elites and RG. 3. Just makes the game more fun as you would be able to play different builds for all classes every season and use them in different ways. I see no reason, especially if you are not that into GR pushing, to not be able to enjoy each class's unique play style. 4. This is the most absurd thing I could think of in the game :D All other portals close after completion except these ones... so weird and unnecessarily time consuming! Please fix! 5. Why is it so important to leave a game, so that you can start new Bounties ? It is just annoying... after you take the last box, just reset them and let people farm as much as they want :) 6. The best way to fix this problem and create even more enjoyment in the game, is to make Ramaladni's Gift socket ANY socketable items! Currently I have 16 (would've had around 40, but I just give them to people from time to time) and would NEVER be able to run out ever... However if I was able to socket even only rings and amulets, as well as weapons, I would've ran out of them a long time ago and farm a lot for more! 7. I developed a habit of storing all unrecognized items in my stash during speedfarm to cut time and only stop farming when my stash is full, then use BoC and mat whatever is unneeded. However it is unnecessary time-consuming to take them out in bulks of 30 to BoC then to smith. Add some mass BoC stash function, so that we can cut more time from farming and have more time for the single most important thing - GR pushing. 8. While leveling gems for augmentation it would be so much easier to have a one-click option to level one gem with all 3/4/5 (5 mostly) charges automatically, instead of clicking several times and waiting for each one. 9. Add a chance to encounter an endless Nephalem Rift, which would be really rare, but would reset the progress and add a new guardian. Would be super useful for faster farming, which equals more fun to be had! 10. Lets finally do it! Lets make farming faster and less boring while leaving more play time for GRs :)Herowar3 18 Sep
17 Sep Distinct +%dmg ranges on set bonuses Quick summary: Make set pieces roll different +%dmg to set bonuses and average the damage of all them as a resulting +%dmg multiplier. FULL: Hi, with the high drop rates of items in the game, many people feel like the game gives us everything way too fast. Like it is no longer the proper loot hunt from vanila, when you got a legendary piece every couple hours. I get you can't do this anymore because you would lose many casual players. And they deffinitely deserve higher drop rates to enjoy the full game. (to enjoy all the items and playstyles....) Smart loot is fine. Don't put strenght and dexterity on wd/wiz/necro loot(e.g). that was stupid and everyone hated getting class loot with stats used in other classes. Please use the feature of items rolling different +%dmg to skill on items. (e.g Mask of Jeram rolling 150-200% pet dmg) Yes, you are doing that , BUT extend this to set bonuses too. When you get your 6 piece set done , you are sitting on + 5500% dmg on zunimassa for example. But you can do this instead: All the set pieces could roll with +3500% to + 5500% to 6 piece bonus. Make use of the skill dmg bonus range and average it when wearing full set. For example you could get 3 set items with +3500% and 3 with 4500% to the 6 piece skill bonus which would make your set provide +4000% dmg as 6 piece bonus. This would increase the feeling of a loot hunt in a huge way. Why ? Well because, who does not use set items ? Pluses : 1. casual players getting their high drop rates = they can enjoy all the game features 2. hardcore players not getting their top end loot right away = more loot hunt 3. you can get rid of the paragon grinding :P and cap it :P 4. more work for the devs (we love you guys :P ) Minuses: 1. more people being salty like: Aaaa i never get any good loot. I am looking forward to see your reactions (constructive ones the most) and hope you like this idea. (and secretly deam for blizz to implement them in some way )FaIIen0 17 Sep
17 Sep ERROR 300016 Does anyone else get this ERROR?Vailenaa1 17 Sep
17 Sep Buff Shield Bash please This patch is awesome and I really look forward to it. But at the same time I am sad that no buffs for the shield bash build has not been seen yet. Why? it was the most funny build out there before. Way more fun than that sweep attack >_>Sargecasm0 17 Sep
16 Sep (Non)Interactions with Meteor rune Star Pact When Etched Sigil or Tal Rasha's set cast Meteor with Star Pact, the meteor isn't affected by how much arcane power you have. This is probably intentional behavior, since you're not actually spending any to cast it, but I'm curious as to if this is worth looking at, or if it'd get out of hand too easily.Krine0 16 Sep
16 Sep Those little things that Blizzard should do. Those little things that Blizzard should do to improve our day to day gameplay. I m not talking about class changes , I opened this topic because we all share some things that we would love to see changed and im talking about those little things that do not need so much "coding" but are in our way for maximum enjoyment. I am going to mention some of the stuff i can remember that i think and lots of people that iv talked to agrees . 1. Make the bounty caches go into mail if your inventory is full so you dont "loose" cache in a public game 2. Add more colors for transmoogs 3. Do challenges differently so that we can "spam" Challenge rifts instead of bountys (there are people that consider bounty s really painfull and to much timeconsuming method of farming bounty mats ) 4. Make Clans more viable in sense of rewards if you play in clan ( for example exp. gains or more mats if you play in clan group ) because whats the point of beiing in a clan when theres no actuall benefits ... 5. Do more cross games promotions with rewards like wings what you did with Heroes of the Storm and Diablo 3 6. Move the normal Torment 13 difficulty more up because i think the game has "evolved" in sense that we do lots more dmg then before and its maybe time to add one more torments difficulty or more ? 7. Add more "elusive " items like Cosmic Wings (Add more transmoogs, pennants, banner shapes and stuff like that .... because lots of people are sucker for this things.... PS : even if its a reskin of some older model ... 8. Add more rewards for ending seasson journey because i think the rewards for completing the final chapter are missreable to say atleast .... 9. Do more ingame events like "Diablo 1 event" you did . If i posted in the wrong section of the forum i am very sorry and i appologize in advance. If not feel free to comment add and rate .stonerhr1 16 Sep
16 Sep Gibbering Gem - Abmyssal drop rates. Trying to make the Staff of Herding, I have run into a serious bottleneck, which is the Gibbering Gem. All the other ingredients have been farmable within an hour or two each, but the Gibbering Gem is WAY past that by now. It's almost like the drop rate is off by an order of magnitude. The gibbering Gem is supposedly dropped by Chiltara in the Caverns of Frost 2. She does spawn about 2/3's of the time I go down there, but so far all she drops is one yellow item, and a bit of money. Check the drop rates on the Gibbering Gem .. PLEASE ! Edit : Caverns of Frost, not Caves of Frost 2.JensLN1 16 Sep
16 Sep Error code 1 and 3025 When im trying to play on PTR i get those 2 error codes Anyone know what to do?Kenned1 16 Sep
15 Sep Season Journey reset I'd like to try season start with another class and make the season journey again. I tried to copy account to clear my current season, but in result i lost all my seasonal characters and the journey status is still completed. Any chance i can reset the journey on PTR?Eustace1 15 Sep
15 Sep Items haven't been updated Hey there, Just tried out the PTR, but I see alot of items havn't been updated. For instance Bracers of Destruction, Dead Mans Legacy, Yang's Recurve & Gyrfalcon's Foote and many others. For instance, in the patch notes on the website it states that Gyrfalcon's Foote should now also increase the damage of Blessed Shield by 400-500%. However, that hasn't changed in the PTR. Even though my version states 2.6.1.46946. Is this because the PTR has not been updated with the latest 2.6.1 - v2.6.1.46946 changes yet?Chernabog8 15 Sep
14 Sep cant create game Hi i cant join or create any game, anyone else got problem today?FEIF2 14 Sep
14 Sep Akkhan set, more CDR needed Hi team, Just minor feedback/request. I love playing the condemn build with the crusader and I appreciate the buffs. However, I personally think that the 4p set of armor of akkhan, should grant at least 65% CDR, with the current 50% you still need to mass to much CDR on your other gear to make it properly work. (Which excludes alot of options). I think it is "lame" that a single item (Dawn) for the DH gives your 65% CDR on one of the most powerful skills, and a 4p for the crusader is even worse with a simple 50%. If you buff this to 65% (or more), that it will create a lot of all round options for the Akkhan set, which it is meant for. Regards, GGoldman0 14 Sep
11 Sep Can't access 2.6.1 PTR Hi Guys, I have downloaded the PTR client via blizz launcher by clicking the drop down above play. When I log in I get error code 12, no games license. I contacted Blizz support and the GM directed me to the forums saying my account looks all fine from his end. Anyone able to shed some light as to why I may not be able to log on? Thanks ZsaiZsai12 11 Sep
10 Sep Different flags for every character It would be great if every character would have their own flag designs. For example I have a Crusader, a Monk and soon I'll create a Witch doctor as well. The flags represent them and they are different. In the next patch it would be great if we could make unique flags for every character...Drizzt0 10 Sep
07 Sep stuck at queue why stuck at same queue time. when I create a game, I'm stuck on 3min queue since 20min ???????????????booyazord4 07 Sep
06 Sep PTR code 12 error... Trying to loggin to the PTR for 2.6.1 but error code 12 always pop up... anyone know how to fix this problem?Rith1 06 Sep
05 Sep Patch notes error? Is that a typo or you really wanted the dmg increase only on the inital stack? Every second while in Archon form you expel a Wave of Destruction, dealing 350% 600% 1000% weapon damage to enemies within 30 yardsEvery time you hit with an attack while not in Archon form, 350% 600% weapon damage is added to the Wave of Destruction, stacking up to 20 timesBIOHAZARD1 05 Sep
04 Sep PTR Servers...how long will they be down? whats going on with PTR servers this morning? (9/4/2017)?BigBopper0 04 Sep
03 Sep PTR Drop Rate Buff Why is the buff not turned on? Am I supposed to farm really slowly to get the items needed for the classes I want to test?? What's the point of that. It will just get me bored for when S12 is live and I have to farm all that stuff all over again.Malphas1 03 Sep
03 Sep 2.6.1 PTR Account Creation Hi, Is it possible to register for an account for D3 2.6.1 in PTR? I don't see the Create a PTR button on my D3 license page. Thanks.KillerKid1 03 Sep
03 Sep Missing SWK Set Dungeon I am testing the season journey and in chapter 5 I have to complete a set dungeon. I wear the 6p bonus of monks Sunwoku and went to the Pinnacle of Heavens to do my dungeon..... but no statue around to enter it.Raka0 03 Sep
01 Sep PTR event buff? Does someone know when the PTR event buff come live this weekend? Is it just random and why only in the weekends?Kalleper20 01 Sep
01 Sep Tal needs a shoulder I've brought this up on PTRs before only to have it totally ignored. the Tal'Rasha wizard set has the worst itemization of any set in the game, It has no boots, no shoulders, an off-hand and an amulet slot. Obviously at this point Tal'Rasha isn't the focus, given that it's bonuses are vastly inferior to the other sets but it's this terrible theme with it's item slots that's totally throwing it off, any other item slots would be preferable to what it has. You either have to give up a ring slot for RoRG, give up endless walk for the !@#$ing amulet or give up a source for the off-hand. And what do we get for these slot exchanges, some boots that make meteor hit for mediocre damage? An amulet with no abilities? a source with no abilities? %^-*ing skeleton king shoulders or be forced into a channeling build? Not to mention four of our skills have to be attacks for this set to function and with the way items are themed only 1 of those attacks will do any real damage and maybe a second one will do mostly !@#$ damage as with the meteor part of the set? The set bonuses either need to be completely redesigned or massively buffed and it's item slots dramatically altered/expanded to provide more choice for what goes where. One way to make it go a little better with it's meteor theme (along with a substantial buff to Nilfur's), would be to remove the cooldown on the individual meteor procs but make it so they have to be rotated in a certain order, like fire, ice, arcane, lightning, fire, ice, arcane, lightning, etc. This would give the need to use 4 different attacks and a pair of boots that aren't even a part of the set a much stronger theme and would actually reward having such terrible itemization. But please, for the love of all that is holy in the world, give this set a shoulder piece.Kisada1 01 Sep
01 Sep Some LoN love? Seems to me like we got a bunch of nice legendary affixes but it takes about 500 hours of gameplay to be able to use the legacy of nightmares set. Could it be possible to have the damage buff with regular legendaries and get the damage buff all the time or some other bonus for having the ancient vesion. Feels like is a forgotten soul everytime one of the two rings drops...BIOHAZARD0 01 Sep
01 Sep Bringing back storm armor! Blizzard, thx for the change to Halo of Karini. This ring is amazing and might bring ranged wizards with storm armor back for good! One suggestion there though. If there is time I would love to see some change in the runes for storm armor. I wanted to try karini with a frozen orb wizard, but unfortunately all of the current runes are pretty useless. Since this change is clearly meant to bring back storm armor, it would be great if the skill got some updates on the runes. Some ideas: - Storm armor now hits 2x more frequently (triggering halo of karini faster) - wreckable objects can also be destroyed by your storm armor - storm armor will direct its attacks if you select a monsterFinKingma1 01 Sep
27 Aug Witch Doctor Zombie Bears A lot of buffs for everyone but it looks like WD got less buffs than other classes. Did u forgot about zombie bears/cloud of gas builds? Poison darts? Try to make Kukri great again?Fotonygamma0 27 Aug
27 Aug Spike Trap Bug I am unable to detonate any spike traps on the DH. I've tried a bunch of spike trap runes/hatred spender combinations but the traps never explode.JukeboxHero1 27 Aug
25 Aug Legacy of Nightmares for more creativity Legacy of Nightmares set needs MAJOR Buffs. let me be completely honest here. I miss the old days of Diablo where people could actually afford to be creative and make their own builds. but with the advent of the major SET bonuses. it forces us all to pretty much copy the "BEST BUILDS GR90+" just to get to GR60-70. LoN is supposed to be the Liberator of creativity. to allow us to make personal creative builds while still being relevant and pushing higher GR. but it just doesn’t work like that. sure, maybe a couple builds benefit from this, but not much. Blizzard. PLEASE make changes to LoN in (2.6.1). I am so F!@#ing BORED of playing copycat, and building a class to a very specific design that’s determined by the Dev team. LET ME CHOOSE what skills and combos I want to make while it allows me to actually compete. and all this can be possible with a buff to LoN. I think this could be achieved with a mere bump from +100% to +200% per ancient. I just want to be creative and experiment again. and I KNOW I’m not alone in this. While we're at it, create another 2 piece set or extend the LoN set to 3-4 pieces and then add in Damage reduction per ancient just to complete the build, such as adding gloves+wrist to the set or as its own set. but even better yet, make another legendary gem that does it that can be socketed into them. i think there a few other items that could use changes. for example. Frostburn's needs to trigger on more skills. !@#$ like sleet storm doesn't proc with them. and these gloves are largely considered broken and garbage.Rytram6 25 Aug
24 Aug Soul harvest missing It seems that soul harvest for the jade set doesn't hit all mobs with in the range. I've tested it multiple times and it literally misses mobs even though they are haunted.Keelia1 24 Aug