Public Test Realm

06 Nov Insights on the PTR changes Greetings nephalem! Don Vu, Game Designer, recently shared in the NA forums some insights related to the current PTR patch that might be of your interest: ...Katriedna2 06 Nov
07 Sep PTR DOWNTIME - 9/7 Hey testers, The PTR will be going down today, Thursday, September 7 for approximately one hour starting at 19:30 CEST. It's always possible maintenance may be extended, in which case we'll do our best to keep you updated in this thread if there are any additional changes. Thanks!Vaneras0 07 Sep
16 Aug Patch 2.6.1 PTR known issues – Updated 15/8/2017 Hello everyone, and welcome to the Patch 2.6.1 PTR! Below you will find the Known Issues list. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the patch. What is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance, that are under investigation, and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not listed does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! General Attempting to purchase the Necromancer can cause errors With this, the ability to purchase the class is disabled until a future PTR patch Items Helltooth Harness There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch Tal Rasha’s Elements There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch The Gavel of Judgment The Legendary power on this item is currently not functioning The Short Man’s Finger Wearing the old and new versions of this ring will cause neither one to work Vaneras0 16 Aug
01 Feb How to Access the Patch 2.6.1 PTR To participate in the public test, you must have a Diablo III game license attached your Battle.net account in good standing (i.e. it hasn't been suspended or banned). In addition, you will also need to download and install the Battle.net desktop app if you have not already done so. Step 1: Create a PTR account. To create a PTR account, log in to Battle.net Account Management and double-click on your Diablo III game license; this will bring you to the game management page. On this page, click "Create a PTR account." If you've participated in any previous Diablo III PTR (including the Reaper of Souls beta), the "Create PTR account" button may not appear. This is because you've already created a PTR account and can therefore skip this step. Step 2: Once you have created a PTR account, installed the Battle.net desktop, and logged in with your Battle.net credentials, select "Diablo III" from the main menu on the left-hand side of the application. Step 3: On the Diablo III screen, there is a drop-down menu right above the "Play" button (note that this may say "Install" if you do not have Diablo III currently installed). Select "PTR: Diablo III" from this drop-down menu before proceeding. Step 4: You should now have the option to install and play the patch 2.6.1 PTR. The 2.6.1 PTR is available in all supported languages, and accounts from all regions are eligible to participate.Vaneras0 01 Feb
01 Feb How to Copy a Character to the PTR The option to copy your existing Diablo III characters from your live account to the PTR will be available and can be done directly through the PTR client. However, only one region per account can be copied at a time. So, if you choose to copy characters from your account in a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. Step 1: Log into PTR client and create a level 1 character. After you're done, return to the main character screen. Step 2: Click on the "PTR Copy" button located in the upper right-hand corner. (The PTR Copy button will not appear in-game until you have created a new level 1 character.) Step 3: Select your region. Step 4: Click "Copy." This will copy all characters on your account from the selected region. Step 5: You will be disconnected from the PTR client. Step 6: Log back in. Your copied characters will be available for play. Please note that you can only copy characters from one gameplay region at a time. If you choose to copy characters from a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. In addition, you can only copy characters over to your PTR account once every 24 hours. Attempting to copy characters before this cooldown is up will result in an error.Vaneras0 01 Feb
01 Feb Direct All Bugs to the NA PTR Bug Report Forum To help us get the most of out of your PTR feedback, we ask that you do not post bugs in this or other discussion forums. If you come across a bug during your PTR testing experience, please post it in the North American PTR Bug Report forum. Similarly, issues with the game client itself (including downloading, installing, or playing the PTR client) should be posted in the Technical Support forums. If you experience difficulty logging in to post on the NA forums, you may need to first create a Hero (Character) in-game in the Americas game region before posting. You can do this by selecting Americas in the region selection menu just above the Play button in your battle.net desktop app. Once you have created a Hero (Character) there, you should be able to post your bug report. Also, please make sure to select your Diablo Battletag profile when posting on the NA forums.Vaneras0 01 Feb
01 Feb Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the PTR Feedback forum! Please use this forum to discuss the latest game changes available on the Diablo III public test realm. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/2583878364Vaneras1 01 Feb
5d Cannot login to PTR Whenever I try to login to PTR i get error code 1 and 3025. I can login to regular Europe servers, but not PTR. Anyone else have this problem? Edit: Works now :) thx BlizzTitaniumten3 5d
27 Oct PTR Down ? Hi all, I was able to play normally yesterday in the afternoon until the evening, I can connect and see all my characters but when I try to play I see a message saying "Diablo 3 servers are currently busy" is anyone having this too? Thank you !Shawya13 27 Oct
24 Oct PTR DOWN ? Hey all stuck in 1 sec waittime server are busy perma https://gyazo.com/77cf5b17b7a2afd8b4b39745b38a8969 mfg MichaelDönersty0 24 Oct
24 Oct DOWN? PTR servers down?Vailenaa3 24 Oct
24 Oct Big thanks to Blizzard for the balance patch 2.6.1 I am very happy to finally be able to play my beloved UE-MS decently. I was sad for so long that you were forced to play a certain set so that you could reach the highest levels. I hope the balance will be kept in the future, so that one with "every" set-armor, with every preference comes equal! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you :D I think it is just as important not to be forced to play in the group! Especially as a UE-MS one was not taken and there must be the equilibrium that a single player can reach the same level! In a group, of course, it is easier. But if you are excluded because of wrong Meta-Set armor, an alternative must be created for the single player. I would like to ask you Blizzard to strengthen the single player that they can survive without a group in Diablo good! Thank you :) RavenbloodRavenblood1 24 Oct
24 Oct Those little things that Blizzard should do. Those little things that Blizzard should do to improve our day to day gameplay. I m not talking about class changes , I opened this topic because we all share some things that we would love to see changed and im talking about those little things that do not need so much "coding" but are in our way for maximum enjoyment. I am going to mention some of the stuff i can remember that i think and lots of people that iv talked to agrees . 1. Make the bounty caches go into mail if your inventory is full so you dont "loose" cache in a public game 2. Add more colors for transmoogs 3. Do challenges differently so that we can "spam" Challenge rifts instead of bountys (there are people that consider bounty s really painfull and to much timeconsuming method of farming bounty mats ) 4. Make Clans more viable in sense of rewards if you play in clan ( for example exp. gains or more mats if you play in clan group ) because whats the point of beiing in a clan when theres no actuall benefits ... 5. Do more cross games promotions with rewards like wings what you did with Heroes of the Storm and Diablo 3 6. Move the normal Torment 13 difficulty more up because i think the game has "evolved" in sense that we do lots more dmg then before and its maybe time to add one more torments difficulty or more ? 7. Add more "elusive " items like Cosmic Wings (Add more transmoogs, pennants, banner shapes and stuff like that .... because lots of people are sucker for this things.... PS : even if its a reskin of some older model ... 8. Add more rewards for ending seasson journey because i think the rewards for completing the final chapter are missreable to say atleast .... 9. Do more ingame events like "Diablo 1 event" you did . If i posted in the wrong section of the forum i am very sorry and i appologize in advance. If not feel free to comment add and rate .stonerhr4 24 Oct
24 Oct HoTA barb Why Blizzard buff HoTA barb? this build playstyle it's so bad to see on tops i think. I think barbarians need another mechanic to see this build again. (numbers are still to low on this build)PaBlEiToR4 24 Oct
19 Oct Buff LoN!? What about Legacy of Nightmare? Buff it to 350% dmg or something per ancient.Dracula3 19 Oct
18 Oct Sockets on Jewelry I wish all jewelry would always roll with sockets. It's strange to me that both the ring sets and hellfire amulet/ring always roll with sockets, but the Endless walk set and all the other rings/amulets don't. This makes it so much harder to get these items with decent rolls. Also why would anyone ever want to use a legendary jewelry piece without a slot? If its not possible to get the right stats on a ring or amulet AND have a socket on them they are totally useless, meaning that jewelry that naturally rolls a socket can have 1 bad stat on them, but a piece that doesn't have a socket needs to have great rolls on all the stats bar 1. I would greatly appreciate it if this could be taken into consideration.ZigiSamblak4 18 Oct
17 Oct Board borked / posts gone? Errrrrr ....... I'm missing a whole bunch of posts here. Not sure but it looks like threads posted / replied to from october 6 and onwards are gone?Sardaukar0 17 Oct
16 Oct (Non)Interactions with Meteor rune Star Pact When Etched Sigil or Tal Rasha's set cast Meteor with Star Pact, the meteor isn't affected by how much arcane power you have. This is probably intentional behavior, since you're not actually spending any to cast it, but I'm curious as to if this is worth looking at, or if it'd get out of hand too easily.Krine1 16 Oct
16 Oct Crown of the Primus BUG It is a small bug that already is in the game for a few patches, but when using the Crown of the Primus, the color of the Slow Time bubble is always yellow {sad face}. It should be the color for the rune that is chosen, like when using Shadow Power for the Demon Hunter with the Shadows Set 4pc. It might not seem like a big deal to others but as a frozen orb wizard I really want my bubble to be blue. Also in multiplayer it will be easier to see which bubbles or from which player of there are multiple players using this item. Please Blizzard could this be fixed? btw amazing upcoming changes! I'm very happy, but a correctly colored Slow time bubble would be the cherry on the cake.kirakirabosh0 16 Oct
16 Oct Crus or Barb? In PTR what is stronger IK/Reakor hyprid or Crusader Hammerdin or Inovaker Thorns build?Dracula0 16 Oct
14 Oct Improvement of levering stage First of all, Thanks for an amazing game! I really Enjoy playing every new season! I am, However, one of the people who enjoy early pushing When the season starts. One of the problems i have discovered is the vast difference in leveling potential for the different classes. I have powerleveled both wizard and DH during the beginning of the season (usually I main DH), and the time required to reach 70 is huge (I mainly chain to 70). As a Wiz, I can pretty much steamroll Torment 1, while as DH i almost struggle at hard. This means that I can reach 70 in about 2 hours as a mage, while it takes at least twice the time as DH. I know this is relatively short times all things considered, but I really do think that the leveling power of the classes should be evened out a bit (since a lot of what you have worked for in 2.6.1 is to even out the classes). I don't think you can improve any of the skills or items in this regard, as this would result in balance issues at level 70. My suggestion is therefore that you implement some kind of hidden buff (e.g. increase the damage) of the weaker classes during at least part of the leveling process. E.g. increase the damage by X percent of that class from E.g. 1-69 (or 60 or whatever you fins reasonable). Best regard, A diablo 3 enthusiastDeathdancer1 14 Oct
12 Oct QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGE!!! AKA MORE STASH SPACE We need more Stash Space.....its a quality of life change it wont make any build or class OP so pls consider it!PinkUnicorn0 12 Oct
06 Oct [Focused feedback] New Consumables idea Hi, like i said in others post, i play all PTR and, i have a observation to make. I have some ideas for consumables, but first let me introduce this topic about secondary affixes. In this game, The secondarys affix are very underpowered alike Primary Affix. A good idea to make a more variety of items for player it's to make a rework on secondary skill to give us a more choicable options for items. For now And secondary skill are reduced to single elementary resist and some. but the fact that the secondary Affix are forgotten but they can have a great participation and make to get a item more interesting and making a new role of this affixes in the game. A good idea i think, it's to make a rework on some affix, to give us a viable options: Secondarys Skill that need rework to make more interesting: * % Extra gold for monster - This affix will be good, if be mixed with "Chance to find magic items". And give more power, like 100-300%, from now, GR not give us gold, this affix it's useless, but instead if we got this affix, will be useful for farm, for GR, etc. * Ranged and melee attackers take X damage for Hit - This affix is really useless, a good idea be to make it to replace the "X" , for the "Thorn Damage", like this: Ranged and melee attackers take your 100% Thorn damage for Hit, and now will be useful. * Level requeriment reduced by X - "Just need to be removed", please remove that * Reduced duration of control impaired effect - This need a rework, a good idea if adding some like this: Reduced duration of control impaired effect and a increase the duration effect of your skill in X%. And now this will be a interesting Secondary skill. * Monsters kill grants you +X experience - This is a very underpowered for a 70lvl item. and because you rework the +% experience, this is useless in the way the game is. You need to rework all experience affixes. making useful or simply remove it. * Increase a gold and health pickup by X Yards - This need a buff, 1-2 it's too low, you can buff this to 3-5 and so, and balance passives that affected by this to avoid making them overpowered. * Ignore durability loss - This need a a rework, in the way the gold is looted, this is a useless affix. A good idea is replace this for: *** Regenerate X resource for second **** present in Class items. * The Maximum Resources - This affix need to be more present in more Armors, to give us more options, like belt. * Chance to "Control impairing effect" to hit - This affix need a complete rework, because the great problem of proc of some skill, make this affixes useless, and itself this affix has a very low %. * Life per kill - The role of this affix, as while you raise the lvl of Greater rift, this affix lose power. And now, i want to talk a little about the role of weapon, from now the Ramaladni's Gift is literally a necessity for now, for give a socket and insert a Esmerald to weapon, im thinking to create a new topic for primary affixes, but, im very happy with this item. was a great idea. From now, we had a Consumable for socket weapon. And we have Caldessan Effect to give us Damage/Defense or VIT "almost none use this" for items. If we get a good rework for Secondarys Affix, a good idea is Making a new consumable. and others ideas. *** New Consumable *** name : "i have no idea" Use this item and select an offhand armor or shield, to add a random secondary affix. This item is destroyed in the process *** New Consumable *** Name : "i have no idea 2" Use this item and select a class-only armor or weapon, to be able to enchant a with the jeweler, this item can be used only one time. This item is destroyed in the process *** New consumable *** name: "i have no idea 3" Use this item and select an helm to add a socket. This item is destroyed in the process. *** New consumable *** name: "i have no idea 4" Use this item and select an offhand or shield armor to make available enchant Damage on offhand or Block Chance on shields. This item is destroyed in the process. *** New consumable *** name: "i have no idea 3" Use this item and select an Amulet to add a socket. This item is destroyed in the process. With this ideas, i think the game get more variety, in the case for ring, i think this will be too overpowered to create a socket, but amulets deserve a chance to get a extra socker. I think to make another topic about primary skill, but from now, what do you think my friend about this ideas?Fallen2 06 Oct
06 Oct Could pets pick up Death's Breath now? Since the ingredients don't take a slot in inventory anymore could we get an automatic pick-up for them? Picking up Arcana Dust and the others is tedious, to say the least.vaskkr2 06 Oct
06 Oct Gibbering Gem - Abmyssal drop rates. Trying to make the Staff of Herding, I have run into a serious bottleneck, which is the Gibbering Gem. All the other ingredients have been farmable within an hour or two each, but the Gibbering Gem is WAY past that by now. It's almost like the drop rate is off by an order of magnitude. The gibbering Gem is supposedly dropped by Chiltara in the Caverns of Frost 2. She does spawn about 2/3's of the time I go down there, but so far all she drops is one yellow item, and a bit of money. Check the drop rates on the Gibbering Gem .. PLEASE ! Edit : Caverns of Frost, not Caves of Frost 2.JensLN3 06 Oct
04 Oct Hard To Test When Lag Spots And Disconnects Happen Alot Seems like the past few days there has been a lot of lag spots and disconnects. My Download speed is 80 Mbps and Upload speed is 10 Mbps so I know it is on the test server. I have no problems with WoW or SC2. Very frustrating especially when doing a GR or a set dungeon.Seap0 04 Oct
02 Oct Two Handed Mighty Weapon Stack So since the new patch won't update existing items :( I was wondering if I can still use my Primal Ancient Fury of the Vanished Peak and put the updated one with the new legendary power in the cube i.e. does the 125% Seismic Slam Damage from my "old" one stack with the new updated 500%? It really is a damn shame that existing items wont be updated, since we've spend hours looking for that perfectly rolled item. I hate to throw away a perfectly rolled Primal Ancient item because it doesn't have the latest update :( And if it doesn't stack then which legendary power will be used if both are equipped (cube and item)? The 125% or the 500%?Chernabog0 02 Oct
30 Sep Season Journey reset I'd like to try season start with another class and make the season journey again. I tried to copy account to clear my current season, but in result i lost all my seasonal characters and the journey status is still completed. Any chance i can reset the journey on PTR?Eustace2 30 Sep
30 Sep Ptr drop rate? Shouldn't there be some kind of drop rate buff on ptr servers?? Its supposed to be " test server" where u can test many different builds and give feedback to blizzard .BlackHorse662 30 Sep
30 Sep Make Blackthorne's into a Druid Set. Assuming the next class in development is the Druid, this would make a lot of players very happy. Much as Helltooth and Invoker sets were turned into class-specific sets (and sets that players actually use), the much-maligned Blackthorne's could become a powerful Druid set. Adding a class-specific helm (druid pelt, to use the D2 term) and either a shoulder, offhand, or chest piece would get the set to 6 pieces. If those pieces are class-exclusive, in the way all the Necro pieces are, then the art department doesn't have to come up with a separate design for every class. Hope I haven't thrown this idea out too late; I have no idea if Druid is already in development.LexRuthless0 30 Sep
30 Sep PTR GG No meaning Diablo3 bye~ No meaning PTR FEEDBACK Just Up and Down '%' playing. No hope , No player There is no further development.HERMES0 30 Sep
27 Sep Might of the Earth need minor buff. Just to make things short and sweet i think Leapquake barb is in need of some more love. Problem with this build now is absolute lack of any kind of single target DPS. Mobs die nicely and this build is very competitive with other top builds in that aspect but it severely lacks single target dps. Elites and rift guardians are absolute boring nightmare on greater rifts. Some sort of 100% to elites and guardians dps would be very welcome on either the set or some other piece of the build. Perhaps even the weapon. Also will we ever be able to use sword visuals with mighty weapons. I know it's just my opinion but mighty weapons visuals are just terrible. The Blade of the tribes looks like a friggin sailboat sail. Just add a nice double edged sword pls. In any case Blizzard big kudos for making other builds and sets more equal. Game is finally getting more fun and endless time invested into getting better gear finally shows! Thank you and keep at it!RuneThor4 27 Sep
26 Sep Zunimassa's Haunt The 6 piece bonus is supposed to buff all pets correct? Doesn't the game see phantasm (Spirit Barrage) as a pet? I am not seeing the increased damage to it. Also the belt of transcendence works great with the set, toughness goes up having those added 15 fetishes. (Total of 23 with Fetish Army/Legion of Daggers) I was trying to go for a Barber, Gazing Demise, Spirit Barrage Zuni build.AceRimmerBSC1 26 Sep
22 Sep Best build for t13 speeds? Hi, what's the best build atm in ptr for barbs for t13 speedfarming?Dracula0 22 Sep
21 Sep Ww barb for speedfarming? Ww barb enought good for T13 speedfarming?Dracula0 21 Sep
20 Sep Skill Bonuses and Legenardy Effects With the patch 2.6.1 a lot of skill bonuses that previously rolled on the items were removed and added into the legendary effect instead. This was done for almost all items with specific skill bonuses like the following items: - Fury of the Vanished Peak - Gavel of Judgement I guess this was done grant the player more flexibility with their builds as they can now use these legendary effect in the cube without loosing the damage bonus of the specific skills. I'm wondering why some items are still left out of this change, especially the LeapQuake Barb was completely left out these changes. The Blade of the Tribes and also the Dread Iron belt are not changed and therefore not a real option to be used in the cube. I had a quick look over the items and only found some more others items (like 1-2 per class) that not got changed, for example: - Bombardier's Rucksack - Tzo Krin's Gaze - Voo's Juicer I would love to see the remaining items also changed in that way (I'm not asking for a buff of these items here) to have the itemization more consistent and the change would open a lot more possibilities for the builds using these items. This would even balance all build more as there are no build that rely on that specific item.Khandor0 20 Sep
19 Sep error 395000 help. error 395000polkop26 19 Sep
18 Sep Erroe code 395000 on PTR. Need help! I copied my heroes from my main acc to PTR and it just throws out this message.StaticJ3 18 Sep
18 Sep Is the new season name Error 395000? I believe the next season will be completely Error 395000.. There is not any change for days.. Can you solve just this one first Blizz..Daiamondeu0 18 Sep
18 Sep 261 Invoker changes "Your Thorns damage now hits all enemies in a 15 yard radius around you. Each time you hit an enemy with Punish, Slash, or block an attack your Thorns is increased by 35% 115% 70% for 2 seconds. " 35% and 115% is crossed in the PTR patch notes. So what does it mean? Was it 115% change and Blizz nerfed it to 70%? How is Invoker doing now on PRT? Is it much better? Or its not worth checking in 261 patch?Kveldulv1 18 Sep
18 Sep Phalanx build why don't you guys buff the phalanx build? it is really great buildschneizel1 18 Sep
18 Sep 2.6.1 thoughts and suggestions TL;DR 1. Giant/Elite Goblins 2. CC + ST dmg incorporation, not only current playstyle power buff 3. Haedrig's Gift universal 4. Closing the Realm portals (Terror, Fright etc.), without having to leave the game 5. Bounties resetting after completion 6. Ramaladni's massive accumulation fix 7. Book of Cain stash integration 8. Mass gem leveling 9. Endless NR 10. Auto pick up DB, gems and mats 11. Bulk gem conversion! 12. Change build CD problem So let me explain what I mean: 1. As you added the PAL items as a stronger rarer alternative to AL items, I think it would be super fun to create this super rare mobs Giant/Elite Goblins who carry times more loot than their normal counterparts. 2. This is my only grief with the 2.6.1 changes. What I see happening with the current buffs is this and would take WW Barb as example, since I know that playstyle best. With the buffed gear for WW Barb I would get: - reach T13 faster = faster farming of DB and Bounties - earn paragon faster = faster GR pushing (reaching GR80-85 in 2/3 or 1/2 of the time) However the playstyle remains the same, which is I think the problem in the first place. WW Barb is heavily dependent on CC damage, meaning high density fights and lacks significantly in ST damage. Which classes top the charts right now ? Wiz and Necro, because they fastest and easiest way to clear rifts and farm mats is Elite fishing. So what would actually buff the WW Barb playstyle is incorporating single target damage buffs. Like: - Berserker Rage - 25% dmg buff overall, but do 125% if you have one enemy in 25 yards - Brawler - 20% dmg buff if 3 enemies in 15 yards, but 100% if 1 enemy in 15 yards - or add significant Elite/GR damage buffs to both So simple, yet would actually be effective in leveling the playing field, cause I don't think WW Barb needed too much of buff in power in the first place :) Just add some power buff and ST damage buff, and it would be perfect! P.S. I would guess that Monk has the same problem with Elites and RG. 3. Just makes the game more fun as you would be able to play different builds for all classes every season and use them in different ways. I see no reason, especially if you are not that into GR pushing, to not be able to enjoy each class's unique play style. 4. This is the most absurd thing I could think of in the game :D All other portals close after completion except these ones... so weird and unnecessarily time consuming! Please fix! 5. Why is it so important to leave a game, so that you can start new Bounties ? It is just annoying... after you take the last box, just reset them and let people farm as much as they want :) 6. The best way to fix this problem and create even more enjoyment in the game, is to make Ramaladni's Gift socket ANY socketable items! Currently I have 16 (would've had around 40, but I just give them to people from time to time) and would NEVER be able to run out ever... However if I was able to socket even only rings and amulets, as well as weapons, I would've ran out of them a long time ago and farm a lot for more! 7. I developed a habit of storing all unrecognized items in my stash during speedfarm to cut time and only stop farming when my stash is full, then use BoC and mat whatever is unneeded. However it is unnecessary time-consuming to take them out in bulks of 30 to BoC then to smith. Add some mass BoC stash function, so that we can cut more time from farming and have more time for the single most important thing - GR pushing. 8. While leveling gems for augmentation it would be so much easier to have a one-click option to level one gem with all 3/4/5 (5 mostly) charges automatically, instead of clicking several times and waiting for each one. 9. Add a chance to encounter an endless Nephalem Rift, which would be really rare, but would reset the progress and add a new guardian. Would be super useful for faster farming, which equals more fun to be had! 10. Lets finally do it! Lets make farming faster and less boring while leaving more play time for GRs :)Herowar3 18 Sep
17 Sep Distinct +%dmg ranges on set bonuses Quick summary: Make set pieces roll different +%dmg to set bonuses and average the damage of all them as a resulting +%dmg multiplier. FULL: Hi, with the high drop rates of items in the game, many people feel like the game gives us everything way too fast. Like it is no longer the proper loot hunt from vanila, when you got a legendary piece every couple hours. I get you can't do this anymore because you would lose many casual players. And they deffinitely deserve higher drop rates to enjoy the full game. (to enjoy all the items and playstyles....) Smart loot is fine. Don't put strenght and dexterity on wd/wiz/necro loot(e.g). that was stupid and everyone hated getting class loot with stats used in other classes. Please use the feature of items rolling different +%dmg to skill on items. (e.g Mask of Jeram rolling 150-200% pet dmg) Yes, you are doing that , BUT extend this to set bonuses too. When you get your 6 piece set done , you are sitting on + 5500% dmg on zunimassa for example. But you can do this instead: All the set pieces could roll with +3500% to + 5500% to 6 piece bonus. Make use of the skill dmg bonus range and average it when wearing full set. For example you could get 3 set items with +3500% and 3 with 4500% to the 6 piece skill bonus which would make your set provide +4000% dmg as 6 piece bonus. This would increase the feeling of a loot hunt in a huge way. Why ? Well because, who does not use set items ? Pluses : 1. casual players getting their high drop rates = they can enjoy all the game features 2. hardcore players not getting their top end loot right away = more loot hunt 3. you can get rid of the paragon grinding :P and cap it :P 4. more work for the devs (we love you guys :P ) Minuses: 1. more people being salty like: Aaaa i never get any good loot. I am looking forward to see your reactions (constructive ones the most) and hope you like this idea. (and secretly deam for blizz to implement them in some way )FaIIen0 17 Sep
17 Sep ERROR 300016 Does anyone else get this ERROR?Vailenaa1 17 Sep
17 Sep Buff Shield Bash please This patch is awesome and I really look forward to it. But at the same time I am sad that no buffs for the shield bash build has not been seen yet. Why? it was the most funny build out there before. Way more fun than that sweep attack >_>Sargecasm0 17 Sep
16 Sep Error code 1 and 3025 When im trying to play on PTR i get those 2 error codes Anyone know what to do?Kenned1 16 Sep
15 Sep Items haven't been updated Hey there, Just tried out the PTR, but I see alot of items havn't been updated. For instance Bracers of Destruction, Dead Mans Legacy, Yang's Recurve & Gyrfalcon's Foote and many others. For instance, in the patch notes on the website it states that Gyrfalcon's Foote should now also increase the damage of Blessed Shield by 400-500%. However, that hasn't changed in the PTR. Even though my version states 2.6.1.46946. Is this because the PTR has not been updated with the latest 2.6.1 - v2.6.1.46946 changes yet?Chernabog8 15 Sep
14 Sep cant create game Hi i cant join or create any game, anyone else got problem today?FEIF2 14 Sep
14 Sep Akkhan set, more CDR needed Hi team, Just minor feedback/request. I love playing the condemn build with the crusader and I appreciate the buffs. However, I personally think that the 4p set of armor of akkhan, should grant at least 65% CDR, with the current 50% you still need to mass to much CDR on your other gear to make it properly work. (Which excludes alot of options). I think it is "lame" that a single item (Dawn) for the DH gives your 65% CDR on one of the most powerful skills, and a 4p for the crusader is even worse with a simple 50%. If you buff this to 65% (or more), that it will create a lot of all round options for the Akkhan set, which it is meant for. Regards, GGoldman0 14 Sep
11 Sep Can't access 2.6.1 PTR Hi Guys, I have downloaded the PTR client via blizz launcher by clicking the drop down above play. When I log in I get error code 12, no games license. I contacted Blizz support and the GM directed me to the forums saying my account looks all fine from his end. Anyone able to shed some light as to why I may not be able to log on? Thanks ZsaiZsai12 11 Sep