Public Test Realm

01 Apr Insights on the PTR changes Greetings nephalem! Don Vu, Game Designer, recently shared in the NA forums some insights related to the current PTR patch that might be of your interest: ...Katriedna3 01 Apr
07 Sep 2017 PTR DOWNTIME - 9/7 Hey testers, The PTR will be going down today, Thursday, September 7 for approximately one hour starting at 19:30 CEST. It's always possible maintenance may be extended, in which case we'll do our best to keep you updated in this thread if there are any additional changes. Thanks!Vaneras0 07 Sep 2017
16 Aug 2017 Patch 2.6.1 PTR known issues – Updated 15/8/2017 Hello everyone, and welcome to the Patch 2.6.1 PTR! Below you will find the Known Issues list. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the patch. What is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance, that are under investigation, and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not listed does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! General Attempting to purchase the Necromancer can cause errors With this, the ability to purchase the class is disabled until a future PTR patch Items Helltooth Harness There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch Tal Rasha’s Elements There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch The Gavel of Judgment The Legendary power on this item is currently not functioning The Short Man’s Finger Wearing the old and new versions of this ring will cause neither one to work Vaneras0 16 Aug 2017
01 Feb 2017 How to Access the Patch 2.6.1 PTR To participate in the public test, you must have a Diablo III game license attached your Battle.net account in good standing (i.e. it hasn't been suspended or banned). In addition, you will also need to download and install the Battle.net desktop app if you have not already done so. Step 1: Create a PTR account. To create a PTR account, log in to Battle.net Account Management and double-click on your Diablo III game license; this will bring you to the game management page. On this page, click "Create a PTR account." If you've participated in any previous Diablo III PTR (including the Reaper of Souls beta), the "Create PTR account" button may not appear. This is because you've already created a PTR account and can therefore skip this step. Step 2: Once you have created a PTR account, installed the Battle.net desktop, and logged in with your Battle.net credentials, select "Diablo III" from the main menu on the left-hand side of the application. Step 3: On the Diablo III screen, there is a drop-down menu right above the "Play" button (note that this may say "Install" if you do not have Diablo III currently installed). Select "PTR: Diablo III" from this drop-down menu before proceeding. Step 4: You should now have the option to install and play the patch 2.6.1 PTR. The 2.6.1 PTR is available in all supported languages, and accounts from all regions are eligible to participate.Vaneras0 01 Feb 2017
01 Feb 2017 How to Copy a Character to the PTR The option to copy your existing Diablo III characters from your live account to the PTR will be available and can be done directly through the PTR client. However, only one region per account can be copied at a time. So, if you choose to copy characters from your account in a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. Step 1: Log into PTR client and create a level 1 character. After you're done, return to the main character screen. Step 2: Click on the "PTR Copy" button located in the upper right-hand corner. (The PTR Copy button will not appear in-game until you have created a new level 1 character.) Step 3: Select your region. Step 4: Click "Copy." This will copy all characters on your account from the selected region. Step 5: You will be disconnected from the PTR client. Step 6: Log back in. Your copied characters will be available for play. Please note that you can only copy characters from one gameplay region at a time. If you choose to copy characters from a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. In addition, you can only copy characters over to your PTR account once every 24 hours. Attempting to copy characters before this cooldown is up will result in an error.Vaneras0 01 Feb 2017
01 Feb 2017 Direct All Bugs to the NA PTR Bug Report Forum To help us get the most of out of your PTR feedback, we ask that you do not post bugs in this or other discussion forums. If you come across a bug during your PTR testing experience, please post it in the North American PTR Bug Report forum. Similarly, issues with the game client itself (including downloading, installing, or playing the PTR client) should be posted in the Technical Support forums. If you experience difficulty logging in to post on the NA forums, you may need to first create a Hero (Character) in-game in the Americas game region before posting. You can do this by selecting Americas in the region selection menu just above the Play button in your battle.net desktop app. Once you have created a Hero (Character) there, you should be able to post your bug report. Also, please make sure to select your Diablo Battletag profile when posting on the NA forums.Vaneras0 01 Feb 2017
01 Feb 2017 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the PTR Feedback forum! Please use this forum to discuss the latest game changes available on the Diablo III public test realm. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/2583878364Vaneras1 01 Feb 2017
8h Some subjective feedback on Barb sets Raekor and Might of the earth seems strong. However Wrath of the Waste set is underwhelming, both 2 piece bonus and 6 piece set bonus. Immortal King set has the potential to be versatile and great for theory crafting but simply cannot be because of "Raekor" and the legendary item effects leaning on identical builds and playstyle. One will be favored when similar.GoZuHaZa1 8h
2d Server down? Not sure if its just me doing something wrong or the server is down.Bjojon3 2d
2d what is the status of the PTR atm ? I just tried to login into the PTR and I got a connection error, is it a problem on my end or is the PTR offline atm ?GreenJr4 2d
2d Diablo 1 I love to play D2 and D3, but I would like to start at the being. Has there been any talk about revamping the original to allow us newcomers a chance to experience the being of the diablo universefreebirdusn3 2d
07 Dec Please fix DH this patch Dh is far awy from other classes, please buff its build to be able to compete with them. or just state that DH is not ment to be played for higher grifts, is just an entry class. please fix Chacrams, Elemental arrow and Rapid Fire builds, are very cool and not usable at all.Danutz2320 07 Dec
06 Dec Servers down for mainenance 28/11 Brace for incoming nerfs. Back to RATs bois.Reckless7 06 Dec
04 Dec Leapquake The leapquake build must have been reworked entirely. There are more problems. Let's see: 1. Despite the insane damage buff this build still don't have the damage. I think need much much more single target potential and more damage to elites (especially elites). With HOTA barb I cleared 115 for first try. With leapquake: I've tried a lot buz only one rift was little bit close. 2. The build has very low mobility. You can't skip bad maps. And the build is too responsive to map and mob types. 3. Not enough toughness... Or you have to decrease the damage what is not enough at maximum either... 4. Too much CDR needed. So start to work plz with the build not only buffing the damage....LadyPaka10 04 Dec
02 Dec Make elites follow Hi! That would be really nice if all elites would follow the nephalem. For an AD build it is a great pregrossion loose when elites just don't move on with you....LadyPaka0 02 Dec
30 Nov Captain America 2.6.4 Are you planning to make anything about the Captain America build?ALEX6 30 Nov
30 Nov Suggestions for 2.6.4 DELETED / PLS REMOVE THIS THREAD!SilverHandCZ1 30 Nov
30 Nov Make it easier to see your GR Keystones Whilst moving GR Keystones from the Stash / Inventory to the Materials tab was welcome due to the space saving it gave, it does mean that it's now a pain to see how many you have, i.e. open character sheet, click the anvil, scroll down past the actual materials. How about this as an alternative, i.e. displayed next to your gold / bloodshards... http://ximg.co.uk/images/2018/11/26/d3_ptr_feedback_gr_keystones.jpgMeteorblade2 30 Nov
29 Nov Buffs still needed: Thorns still needs buffing for: Crusader; Necromancer and barbarian, just start with boosting the passive skill first by 1000 times the current setting and take things from there!Ancient15 29 Nov
29 Nov FINALY Je joue a Diablo III depuis ça sortie je dois avoir dans les 8000h+ sur le jeux et je tiens a dire au dernier développeur qui s'occupe encore un peux du jeux que ce patch ca fais des mois et des mois qu'on l'attend, enfin un équilibrage des classes et un changements de la meta ultraspeed farm, enfin plus de rathma pendant 18h par jours, avec des potes on a trouvé et découvert au moins 4 ou 5 manières différentes de faire de la 95-115s en moins de 3min en fonction du para et pareille pour le 4j meta voir push jusqu'à 130+ il n'y a pas que la wiz et le necro qui est possible maintenant de nombreuse classe son capable de DPS le bosse ou la faille en 130, oui la meta en 2.6.4 et énormément basé sur le grandeur royal mais une meta n'est pas faite pour resté fixe elle devrai changer a chaque saison, surement que la saison prochaine les stuff qui font être joué en S16 vont être nul en S17 mais c'est ca le principe des saisons à thèmes, Merci Blizzard pour ce patch qui me motivera de nouveau a faire une saison en entière et de faire 4000 para+ I play Diablo III since it came out I must have in the 8000h + on the game and I want to say to the last developer who still takes care of the game that this patch is months and months we expect finally a balancing of classes and a change of the ultraspeed farm meta, finally more rathma for 18h a day, with friends we found and discovered at least 4 or 5 different ways to do the 95-115s in less than 3min according to para and similar for the 4d meta see push up to 130+ it is not only the wiz and the necro which is possible now numerous class its capable of DPS the bump or the fault in 130, yes the meta 2.6.4 and enormously based on the royal size but a meta is not made to stay fixed it will change every season, surely that next season the stuff that is played in S16 will be zero in S17 but c is the principle of theme seasons, Thank you Blizzard for this patch that will motivate me again to make a season in full and to make 4000 para +Blazeur1 29 Nov
29 Nov Innarius Set - Further Buffs Needed Hi guys, I really like the Innarius set and its possibilities of having Legendary gems contribute majorly to your damage output. It would be awesome if you buff Damage Reduction of the Innarius Set as well as Damage Output. TLDR: Buff Damage Reduction of The Innarius Set itself Buff Damage output of the Innarius Set Buff Damage Reduction of the Ratma's SetPlease also be aware that the original Innarius set felt amazing with the Mirinae Legendary Gem and there was no real reason to nerf this combination (Since even before the nerf the Trang set by far outperformed the Innarius set already). Mirinae is almost useless in almost all builds and the Innarius set allowed this Gem to shine. Bring back this awesomeness! The Innarius set MUST return to be able to rival Trangs and the new Pestilence Set. The Ratma Set has enough Damage output but damage reduction must further be buffed to make it enjoyable to play. Thanks for considering this and making D3 as good as it can be.TOPCommander10 29 Nov
29 Nov Primal Loot Beam Not Vibrant Enough I feel like the red loot beam needs to be much more vibrant. It doesn't stand out anywhere near as much as the orange (legendary) or green (set item) beams. On PTR I've actually not been able to see a red beam amongst a pile of standard legendary loots orange beams.Meteorblade6 29 Nov
29 Nov Sets This is borring, once upon a time, some sets get numbers increased by thousands of percents, after a while, some others get the same... 1. How about changing armors sets to benefit ALL skills, not just one. It forces us to use a few skills only, no variety. Same builds from season to season. Simple example, Unhallowed Essence - instead of benefits one skill - make it give bonus for whole Archery category, so we can use 4 skills as we want instead of just one. 2. Set Dungeons, come on, remove it from season journey, is there anyone who even likes it? No benefits from that at all. 3. New Tristram - move the Armory to the other place, not right next to Town Portal.Quincy3 29 Nov
29 Nov Mouse pointer Would it be possible to add (edit it) a more visible mouse pointer to the patch please? The problem of poor visibility is solved by players since 2012 without any Blizzard reaction. ThxGrissom4 29 Nov
29 Nov LoN Change - Suggestion Legacy of Nightmares has long been a favorite of mine. However, due to both ring slots been used, however diverse the build can be, i still find it limiting some what to builds that i'd like, or some that i'd like to have other ways of playing. Rings play a pivotal part in many builds in the game. It would also then allow people to play this set instead of the main sets available, and bring LoN inline and add that diversity for people to play about with. Suggestion: How about changing it to have a Necklace, same as the 'Endless Walk' set. Or have the option of a necklace instead of one of the rings? Also: Bumping the damage is fine, but i'd like to see the 4% Damage Reduction lifted to 5%. This would accommodate the higher rift levels achievable and bring it more in line with many of the DR's that other main sets have. Anyone would like to add to this conversation please do.oMURADINo8 29 Nov
29 Nov Monk Feedback 6I/2R, Endless Walk, Shenlongs, Spirit Guards. Crippling Wave build with 10 Mystic Allies Obviously theres no change during the levelling experience and nothing too troubling during gearing, but once geared, bumping to T13 can feel harsh if the 3 second buff from spirit guards drops, and it does drop surprisingly often, level changes especially are a serious issue since there is almost always a gap over 3 seconds and often the first mobs on the new level are elite or champions. Other concerns are with the improved damage, for example on a level heavily populated with grotesques it is possible to Dash into mobs only for 3-4 grotesques to die very quickly and then be unable to move out quickly enough. Suggestions Increase the damage reduction time period on spirit guards from 3 to 5 seconds and allow each Ally present to grant armour by a very small amount (since the damage increase is 1500% maybe allow each to also grant 15 armour, an insignificant number on a fully geared character, but extremely helpful when its needed early on in progression. On a slightly unrelated note, playing with the increased drop rate during levelling was so much fun i levelled solo a few times just because of it. How about a buff while levelling to increase legendary drops that scales inversely with group size? The slight increase in time to level wouldnt make any significant difference and not only rewards those that enjoy playing solo/duo but also goes a small way to compensate solo players for the time disadvantage experienced with bounties. Edit - before anyone points out you can regain the damage reduction buff by punching fresh air, I realise that but its so silly its easily overlooked and forgotten.Tashy0 29 Nov
29 Nov unable to login to PTR server? Whenever i hit play from bnet, it loads the game after playing the ptr for the last couple days, about an hour ago it loads the game then asks for my login credentials. I type them in and it says the server is down... Have 3 friends having the same issue. How do we fix this? Tried restarting computer, logging out of bnet, reinstalling diablo 3 ptr. Same issue.Atom5 29 Nov
29 Nov Game was terminated. Ok, so this happens alot now, I don't know if it's on my end but it's really frustrating. I was putting together a build and when I was done with everything a message comes up, saying "The game was terminated." and kicks me to menus. I start up the game again and everything is rolled back to previous state, as in my old build. I start yet again to put my build together, "The game was terminated." and back to menus. Everything rolled back again. This happened 6 times in a row last night, made me just quit the game. Today I try the same procedure, game was terminated twice on me and everythings rolled back again. How are we supposed to test something when we only have 1 week to do it and under these circumstances? This message came up a few times a few days ago as well in the middle of 4-man push. Has anyone else had this message?Dreaz3 29 Nov
29 Nov Feedback 1. Once my potion fall on ground during GR. Don't know why. 2. After transmog and color wasn't able to leave the game saving my transmog, color change and removing leg gems. 3. I have serious graphical issues: vanishing map parts... 4. Thr PTR is killing processor: my laptop is heating much more than normal game ..LadyPaka0 29 Nov
29 Nov Life changes 1. Start in New Tristtam missing. 2. The primals not visible. These changes are not enough expect the map sign that is cool. 3. Take GR stones to the first place. 4. Greater rift's dynamic just terrible. Mob density and types are tradegy. Today I couldn't open not even one good rift! Some maps shouldn't have been exist while greater rifting. 5. Shrouded moore shouldn't be a nephal rift map. And erease sewer as well. 6. Too much time to salvage legs. 7. Item enchant is suck. Sometimes have to spend a lot of time to reroll the right stat. That is very boring and unnecessary. 8. Lets convert leg mats. 9. Do the solo exp equal to group. 10. Keep the double buff of the ounty mats. It is so cool in S15. Now have sence to make bounties. 11. It has not really a sence to be able to join a gr party where players are doing a rift. 12. At Cadala: not only class specific BS spent plz. There must be more go onLadyPaka3 29 Nov
27 Nov Cube needs an upgrade: Imagine this: cube now has 3 active slots available from each column namely: weapon/off-hand; armour, jewellery. Now consider the ned builds available and perhaps negating the need for a healer altogether: then suddenly we could hit grift 150 and Blizzard would have to raise that ceiling too!Ancient10 27 Nov
27 Nov The power increase with sets I enjoy sets and how they change your way of playing but not the way they increase my power level. I don't like going from nothing to Everything with a full set. I want to have my power level increased slowly, one step at a time. The first 2 set pieces gives one step, when you have 4 pieces you take about two steps, then you get 6 pieces and it's as if you straped your self to a rocket and launched your self to space. With the balance Changes to make sets more equal I can only see damage increases. This just increases the maximum height of the rocket even further. Maybe it's too late now since nerfs would not be really welcome. Maybe it's a flaw in the system or maybe if should be like this. I don't know. I just felt like voicing this in hope someone keeps it in mind next time. Take the barbarian weapon "The Gavel of Judgement" for example. It increases Hammer of the Ancients damage by up to 800%. Look at that percent! It's so much damage with it equiped. It's night and day if you have it. Why must it be so high? What's wrong with say 150-200%? (given that every other item would be balanced around that level) I'm nothing without set and I'm everything with it!Zephire1 27 Nov
26 Nov How to Fix Diablo 3 (not cynical) TL:DR - -Balance class skills to get rid of the boring 4-viable skills per class stagnation. -ADD LEGENDARIES that grant a wider variety of skill-buffing traits in order to make more builds viable. -In this way you open room for theorycrafters and bring enjoyment back to the people that hate meta-pandering. -Please for the love of christ get rid of Convention of Elements (or this could als0 be solved by adding new rings). It's a boring, BORING piece of gear that at worst encourages plug-n-play no-look gearing and at best caters to the min-max'ing that only a small % of D3 players enjoy. Comment with your input on the state of the game, PTR buffs, this posts concept. Push this thing to the top. Send it to your favorite D3 streamer. Get it some attention, let's actually do something to improve this game we all keep coming back to. - My, has Diablo been through some ups and downs lately. I'm not here to patronize blizzard for Diablo: Immortal, or beg for D4 or D2: Remastered. I'm here to put some input on these recent changes, AND, to express how I think the game can be improved. All in all, it was nice to see the what I believe to be the spirit of this patch - moving towards increasing the variety of play-styles this game can have. In truth, it's been one of the least interesting things about this game. I find myself loading D3 up during a season, playing for few weeks, maybe less, and then uninstalling again. Oh you'd like to play the season? Here's the games best build. Here's your classes best build. Here's the meta party comp, good luck doing much outside of that. This PTR was an interesting jump for me, and a gratuitously necessary attempt to please the D3 fanbase. Much appreciated. I found lots of players on, grouping, helping, chatting it up. That's always nice. However, we know it still needs some work, right? The spirit of this PTR, in my opinion, was to bring some life into the lesser-played builds and less-competative builds that are already around. To that affect, I believe it was a success. However... Like many of us, I've gotten a wild hair a few times and gone on some crazy caffeine-infused theorycrafting journey more than a few times, and always come up short. I think that has to be my greatest complaint about D3 as a whole... I can't REALLY play the way I want to play. I spent the better part of a month theorycrafting a Barb Frenzy build, gathering gear, rerolling for ancients, plotting planning and scheming. On paper it looked LE-GIT. Get him into T13 solo norms and - meh. Not fast. Not powerful. Barely gets by. That's got to be the most disappointing thing, and this is why I'm writing all this out. We've got to bring the creativity back to D3. D2 didn't have that much creativity, all in all. The idea of healing and reviving never went anywhere. It was just meta-progression before there was meta-progression. Friends and I would theorycraft characters and use char-editors to hack private side/open bnet toons with wild gear, but they were never quite as good as the meta builds. You like Frenzy? Good luck, the skill kinda sucks - as does its respective legendary gear. LOVE the aesthetic of Zombie Charger? It's junk, cool animation wasted on an unviable skill. TOO MANY SKILLS ARE ONLY VIABLE LEVELING UP UNTIL THE BIS SKILLS ARE UNLOCKED/BUFFED BY SETS. The meta builds and group comps far and away outperform the next highest builds, and that's not super fun for me personally. How can we change this? I believe the first step was taken this week in the PTR patch. HOWEVER, I believe that in order to continue this trend in the right direction there needs to be some skill-balancing. I think that work must be put in making sure all skills are RELATIVELY balanced. Meaning that on the back end, outside huge set bonuses etc, the skills do comparable amounts of damage. Surely, there should be some that are powerful, some that are filler. I agree with this, but I feel like far to many class skills are filler. In this manner we get rid of the "Wanna play a barb? Well you're gonna use rend/WW, EQ, FC or whatever the three-four skills that class has that are good/able to be built upon". FOCUS ON VARIETY. In this same manner, the next step is to add a greater variety of skill-buffing legendaries to the game. Cool, there are a few items that buff Shield Bash for the sader. That's great. However, even with the changes on the PTR they simply cannot compete with the 800% and 400% damage bonuses to Condemn that THAT build has. By balancing the skills more AND adding variety to the skill-buffing legendaries (which is a win-win anyways because it diversifies the loot table), I believe the immensely dry and lack-luster selection of viable builds in this game can be increased.Entropytouch0 26 Nov
26 Nov Item missing legendary power Hi there, From Djank, I got me a weapons pack. It included a dawn. However this dawn does not have a legendary power. I haven't found one yet from monsters, so i don't know whether this is a Djank issue of item drop issue. A second weapons pack did also include a dawn without legendary power. Kanai's cube -obviously- failed to extract a power... Kanai's cube does list the legendary power (as empty/not extracted). Reforging this dawn, did not result in a dawn with a legendary power. I also got a Jewelry pack. It included a weird rolled witching hour. It did not have the normal 4 primaries and 2 secundaries. It just had 6 rolls. Although not indicated, all 6 are what normally would be in the primary category. Both items seem to be old versions when obtained from Djank. Edit: Found a dawn from monster or chest, this one does have the legendary power.Faith1 26 Nov
26 Nov Primal Icon and Beam Sometimes not showing For my first solo Grift I got a Primal ring but there was no beam (Only red border around item inventory pic). Later on one dropped with a beam but no pentagram symbol. Now Broken Crown drops as a primal but neither beam NOR pentagram showed up.Dreadalous3 26 Nov
26 Nov 4man Rathma runs End rat runs please All we want is an internal cd on Reaper's Wraps. Give it the solanium treatment please.flip5 26 Nov
26 Nov Fist of the Heavens Multiplier I really want to play a crusader, and I really really want to play the Fist of the Heavens skill that in my opinion is incredibly fun and has amazing visuals. But I simply cannot, its damage multipliers and support items are plainly bad. I beg you Blizzard for the skill to be included in some of the sets, I think it will fit very well on Roland or give the support items the treatment other items for all the other classes have with revised and updated numbers to be GR capable. So we might start using this amazing skill and make the crusader a more fun class for more people. Thanks Blizz.sergeix4 26 Nov
26 Nov Anicent & Primal soulstone´s I have an idea for bloodshards use. I feel really bad when i finally get my primal but its not useable due to stats. but if you could reroll stats and keep it primal it would be amazing i know it will have to be at high cost. so GR70 you unlock Primals there i think your cap is 1200 bloodshards. When you unlock Primals you also unlock Ancient and Primal Soulstone at Kadala you can then buy 1 Ancient soulstone for 1200 bloodshard this you can use on ancient legendaries to reroll stats and keep it Ancient, for Primal soulstone the cost could be like 50 Ancient Soulstones pls remember its still not 100% that you get the stats you whant just as random as the enchanter tbh bloodshard feels useless this way i can see a use of them on higher level and you could even make a cool animation when the Ancient or Primal soulstone is used. I do have some fear that the perfect gear will get too ez so it will have to balanced out good. just an ideaAslGaming1 26 Nov
26 Nov How many GR levels did you bump? And with what build and class? Playing M6 DH I have gone up from 112 to 120, all on first try. Currently trying GR 121 but it seems fishing begins now. For RORG bonus I have swapped my chest for The Cloak Of The Garwulf, I will try Cindercoat as well but I am afraid the dmg is a little too high for me to handle at this level. I am P2957. EDIT: It is still possible to change paragon during GR, but I guess all changes haven't been implemented yet.Hai18 26 Nov
26 Nov What we EXPECTING from new patch Hi D3 players. Here is what we expecting from new patch: Set balance - pls NO MORE boosting wizard n necromancer meta sets. They are strong enogh Skills n runes remake - There are many skills n runes with bad function. Just increasing numbers change nothing. Sometimes this things need to be remaked. Legenradies - NO MORE add new legendaries. This game is full of legendaries with NO AFFIXES - Add them new affixes. Many legendaries (like Pig Sticker, Butcher Axe, Sever or Spider Queen Grasp) have VERY BAD OR USELESS affix. Pls check ALL legendaries n change them. We want USEFUL legendaries. GR - Density is sometimes bad but what is worse are locations n mob colliders. Maps like desert, woods or battlefield are BEST, but maps like keeps, caves are autoskipped because this maps are so tight for big mobs. Pls adjust this maps for GRs. Role diversity - One of the bigest problem. All RoS monks with barbs are sups. Pls give this chance to other characters. And many others....... pls leave comments.R1k01 26 Nov
25 Nov Ancients/Primals removed? I've been pushing GRs all evening when I suddenly started to notice that all the containing items from the PTR vendor was normal legendaries/set items. Was the ancient/primal versions removed from these bags?Dreaz4 25 Nov
25 Nov PTR start time When is the PTR gonna be active ?Herowar125 25 Nov
25 Nov DH N6 M4 this season? What are the best changes for the Season of "Grandeur"? In your opinion?Sup3rM1ke3 25 Nov
25 Nov M6 lag in 100+ This build has been lagging since forever and now that 100+ is more common, it will be impossible to play it in 4-man teams. I have done some 105-107 in group and can confirm that it's not bare-able. I guess its a lot to ask for a fix for it, but know that it would be highly appreciated. If not it would make sense to extend the group buff so that 2-man would receive same buff as 4-man.Hai0 25 Nov
25 Nov Thorns Multipliers & new items: Multipliers: Thorns needs more multipliers otherwise it is impossible to get to grift 150 and complete within 15 minutes! Why not increase the passive skill by 1000 times NOT percent! You can also introduce more multipliers on non-set items for thorns! New item: we need a "charm" or "enchanted rune/ward" that gives you both passives and selectable action skills from other classes and maybe NEW skills too. These will only be assessible whilst in your inventory. These can also be part of set items creating a fourth passive in the process. This will add new builds and improve player experience! Weapon damage: weapons damage should not be limited: also; the higher the torment level, whether that be in rifts or grifts, the higher the base weapon damage should be, this is a true reward for progress. So after spending 100s of hours making it to grift 80 :) you get rewarded with a lot better base weapon drops to completing a grift 75! Make this happen asap! Imbalanced Class Bias: the melee class been able to take 30% more damage to range class is a joke! Do you see the range class doing 60% more dps then melee class? NO! Sort this out asap! So this PTR does not make up for nor replace what the Diablo current demographic want which is a D3 extension PRIOR to D4!!! You should use a mobile platform as an ADDITIONIONAL Diablo tool whereby you can research new technologies that are time consuming to upgrade: your personal character; clan, character class which means the more people that put resources into research the sooner a new base level is unlocked for the class.Ancient12 25 Nov
25 Nov ingame webshop ingame webshop with baunty mats and another resources, but with 0 ancient or legendary items in webshop, to give chance to do more reforge and upgrade for another players, diablo3 would get a lot money. VIP buff, that give 25% exp pool all month, and cannot stuck with ingame exp pool. so max 25% exp.DareDevil6 25 Nov
25 Nov Rolling skills problem!!! Hi i play PTR mode and i have a problem rolling skills. I don't have those 2 arrows up in skills window so i can roll and change my skills. Pls fix that. For ex. if i have on my action bar on my key 1 a primary skill and i wnat to change it with a secondary (or other) skill i can't because i dont have those arrows to roll, i can chage it just with other primary skill.VENOM1 25 Nov
25 Nov Only have credit for 2 of 3 completed conquests. Only have credit for 2 of 3 completed conquests.Kabaky0 25 Nov
25 Nov Bugged armory slots 8-10 Any sets saved in these slots disappear upon logout.Talvisota2 25 Nov
25 Nov First primals Primal drops on completion of first gr70 should be class specific, it is quite annoying when you are playing demon hunter and your first primal drop is hell tooth shoulders. Just a thought.Shootthegirl4 25 Nov