Public Test Realm

01 Apr Insights on the PTR changes Greetings nephalem! Don Vu, Game Designer, recently shared in the NA forums some insights related to the current PTR patch that might be of your interest: ...Katriedna3 01 Apr
07 Sep 2017 PTR DOWNTIME - 9/7 Hey testers, The PTR will be going down today, Thursday, September 7 for approximately one hour starting at 19:30 CEST. It's always possible maintenance may be extended, in which case we'll do our best to keep you updated in this thread if there are any additional changes. Thanks!Vaneras0 07 Sep 2017
16 Aug 2017 Patch 2.6.1 PTR known issues – Updated 15/8/2017 Hello everyone, and welcome to the Patch 2.6.1 PTR! Below you will find the Known Issues list. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the patch. What is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance, that are under investigation, and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not listed does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! General Attempting to purchase the Necromancer can cause errors With this, the ability to purchase the class is disabled until a future PTR patch Items Helltooth Harness There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch Tal Rasha’s Elements There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch The Gavel of Judgment The Legendary power on this item is currently not functioning The Short Man’s Finger Wearing the old and new versions of this ring will cause neither one to work Vaneras0 16 Aug 2017
01 Feb 2017 How to Access the Patch 2.6.1 PTR To participate in the public test, you must have a Diablo III game license attached your Battle.net account in good standing (i.e. it hasn't been suspended or banned). In addition, you will also need to download and install the Battle.net desktop app if you have not already done so. Step 1: Create a PTR account. To create a PTR account, log in to Battle.net Account Management and double-click on your Diablo III game license; this will bring you to the game management page. On this page, click "Create a PTR account." If you've participated in any previous Diablo III PTR (including the Reaper of Souls beta), the "Create PTR account" button may not appear. This is because you've already created a PTR account and can therefore skip this step. Step 2: Once you have created a PTR account, installed the Battle.net desktop, and logged in with your Battle.net credentials, select "Diablo III" from the main menu on the left-hand side of the application. Step 3: On the Diablo III screen, there is a drop-down menu right above the "Play" button (note that this may say "Install" if you do not have Diablo III currently installed). Select "PTR: Diablo III" from this drop-down menu before proceeding. Step 4: You should now have the option to install and play the patch 2.6.1 PTR. The 2.6.1 PTR is available in all supported languages, and accounts from all regions are eligible to participate.Vaneras0 01 Feb 2017
01 Feb 2017 How to Copy a Character to the PTR The option to copy your existing Diablo III characters from your live account to the PTR will be available and can be done directly through the PTR client. However, only one region per account can be copied at a time. So, if you choose to copy characters from your account in a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. Step 1: Log into PTR client and create a level 1 character. After you're done, return to the main character screen. Step 2: Click on the "PTR Copy" button located in the upper right-hand corner. (The PTR Copy button will not appear in-game until you have created a new level 1 character.) Step 3: Select your region. Step 4: Click "Copy." This will copy all characters on your account from the selected region. Step 5: You will be disconnected from the PTR client. Step 6: Log back in. Your copied characters will be available for play. Please note that you can only copy characters from one gameplay region at a time. If you choose to copy characters from a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. In addition, you can only copy characters over to your PTR account once every 24 hours. Attempting to copy characters before this cooldown is up will result in an error.Vaneras0 01 Feb 2017
01 Feb 2017 Direct All Bugs to the NA PTR Bug Report Forum To help us get the most of out of your PTR feedback, we ask that you do not post bugs in this or other discussion forums. If you come across a bug during your PTR testing experience, please post it in the North American PTR Bug Report forum. Similarly, issues with the game client itself (including downloading, installing, or playing the PTR client) should be posted in the Technical Support forums. If you experience difficulty logging in to post on the NA forums, you may need to first create a Hero (Character) in-game in the Americas game region before posting. You can do this by selecting Americas in the region selection menu just above the Play button in your battle.net desktop app. Once you have created a Hero (Character) there, you should be able to post your bug report. Also, please make sure to select your Diablo Battletag profile when posting on the NA forums.Vaneras0 01 Feb 2017
01 Feb 2017 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the PTR Feedback forum! Please use this forum to discuss the latest game changes available on the Diablo III public test realm. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/2583878364Vaneras1 01 Feb 2017
6d wings hi i am play d3 in imac high siera i can buy online wings with real money???Foxx1312ACAB1 6d
06 Aug Angelic Assistance I like to use the one-handed legendary sword Skycutter on my companion, simply for the warrior angel it summons periodically. I think it's pretty cool to have an angel assisting me with my demon slaying. However, every time the summon expires, the angel falls down, splattering the ground with celestial blood from his broken body, as if he were killed. I know it's nitpicky, but this kind of defeats the purpose of using the item for me. I know there's an animation where angels hold forth their weapon, gaze upwards and vanish in a flash of light. They use this ability when you free them from bone cages during an event in Act IV, for example. Letting the summoned angel vanish this way would add much to the atmosphere in my opinion.Raptor0 06 Aug
14 Jul Increase capacity of armory Including the armory in Patch 2.5 was an awesome addition and a great improvement for quality of life. However, with patch 2.61 many builds have become viable and I am sure many people like to play with many different builds regularly. Diablo 3 can become stale quickly and switching between different builds can keep things interesting. But with only 5 slots in the armory, you can not enjoy all the variety that is available to us nowadays. For instance, when I play, I might try to save the following sets in the armory: T13 DB Speed Farming Build Bounty Farming Build GR Pushing Build (for example Condemn Crusader) GR Pushing Build (for example Capt. America Crusader) Group GR Pushing Build (for example RGK Heaven's Fire Crusader)But what if I want to try a zDPS build with my crusader? What if want to save a build with every Crusader set available? In the above scenario, all sets base on the Akhan set. My options are quite limited. Basically, the T13 farming, Bounty, GR Solo Pushing and a group GR Pushing build are essential for standard play. All 4 of those builds are in use very regularly. That leaves players with just 1 more slot to save whatever they like to use! I once thought a way around this would be to create 2 characters of the same class and just the other class' armory for other armor sets. But this is not so easy. Every time I want to try another build, I would have to completely unequip my first character, store all items in the stash so certain items become available on my second character. After doing that, I am basically halfway through with equipping another build from scratch, so switching to another character becomes quite pointless. I don't think this would be complicated to implement. I hope Blizzard will add more armory sets. I think 10 would be a great number to work with.Mahaling0 14 Jul
19 Jun Dialog Boxes and Chat Hi Diablo Team, Please can we make the Dialog boxes for Completing a Bounty or Chest Event or any other one that is, that they either disable or auto disappear after a 2-3 seconds? The issue is you are in the mid's of battle and these boxes pop the whole time and its interfering with game play. Maybe even move them to one side so they don't pop in the mid or lower mid. The other more annoying one is the Invite for Taking on a boss (same box as starting a Greater Rift) This box is pretty huge and when you are busy with split bounty its pretty in the way and can cost you your Life, my suggestion is to make it either smaller or move it somewhere to the side. Also, include a default timer that will decline after 30 or 40 sec's or so. Most of the time in Split Bounties, people solo the bosses anyhow. Again, sorry for posting in PTR, but I don't know where else. Please move my posts if they are in the wrong one.. Thanks EDIT: Forgot my chat part, can this not be hidden somehow? Like in Code: If ChecboxHideChat.Checked Then ChatWindow.Hide() End IF Reasoning is that yes I do sometimes click into the Chat and all kinds of windows pop, depending on what was linked etc.. This is not so great when Greater Rifting for instance. Yes and sometimes I just don't feel like seeing the feed the whole time, for instance when other players talk in a language I don't understand and now have a feed running which distracts me while playing.. THXOrmuzd0 19 Jun
19 Jun Overhangs and Walls Hi Diablo Team, Can you guys please adjust the range variable for when walls/overhangs (esp the last one) start disappearing when you approach them? My problem is, I am about to enter a new room, however keep my distance because I can't really see what is on the ground in the room or what mob or what not.. But I am standing right in front of the entrance. As I enter, poison one shots me 'cause I don't know it's there. If i knew, I would not have entered. Could cost dearly in Hardcore mode I am sure. I know it says PTR forum but there is no other suggestion one so I will post this here.Ormuzd0 19 Jun
07 Jun 4man Rathma runs End rat runs please All we want is an internal cd on Reaper's Wraps. Give it the solanium treatment please.flip0 07 Jun
02 Jun is PTR Closed Beta now is there a Closed Beta active now. becausse i get a uninstal button instead of play/start. and there is nothing to be found about it through goolge search. i whanna know is happening. even the exe file isnt working at alland its the standert D3 exe file. its like installing the main game instead of PTR version Greetings locomotorLocomotor2 02 Jun
31 May Dear Dear Blizzard! LoN rings! Hello awesome providers of great fun and entertainment! My question and maybe a little of a dream of hope, is it possible to make a buff to the said Legacy of Nightmare rings they feel abit underwhelmed these days. Say maybe 200% per ancient item dmg buff. And say maybe 10% def bonus. And here is a new suggestion, make it double the power for every primal legendary you have on. This could turn those unwanted primals you get so often in the game for example The Executioner and such would make em more desireable. Or even another suggestion could be to make a revamp of some of the old legendary items to something new cool new skill effect or some kind of dmg buff also. Another thing that comes to mind of the LoN rings is that its very restricted the builds you can make out of it. What if changed the skills abit a new revamp like you did so long ago, maybe normalize most skills so say for instance the necromancers corpselance is the highest hitting skill at 1750% dmg maybe make the worst generators hit for say like 1600% this could open up for some fun new generator builds and so forth. So we dont have one skill that is the very best endgame we can switch it depending on what items we get, that would be alot more fun i think. My point is that i remember playing this game for the very first time and the new skill system that was brought with the d3 release. You got a feeling of combining skills to different builds it felt so diverse and new. Is this possible to bring something like that back. Or are the resources to expensive to make the changes. An old lost viking with a blackthorne inside his foot but still on the pedal to the metal when it comes to rock n roll racing. Yours truely really old fan David! P.S Hope you all have a nice summer vacation, with lots of sun fun and love! Peace Love and Understanding! ;)Theboss0 31 May
28 May Primal dusts million of people would like to have new mat: Primal dust Primal dusts will be new resource you will be able to get from salvaging Primals. It can be used to upgrade any ancient or normal into primal using primal dusts,DareDevil0 28 May
16 May ingame webshop ingame webshop with baunty mats and another resources, but with 0 ancient or legendary items in webshop, to give chance to do more reforge and upgrade for another players, diablo3 would get a lot money. VIP buff, that give 25% exp pool all month, and cannot stuck with ingame exp pool. so max 25% exp.DareDevil2 16 May
06 May QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGE!!! AKA MORE STASH SPACE We need more Stash Space.....its a quality of life change it wont make any build or class OP so pls consider it!PinkUnicorn4 06 May
03 May Maintenance mode? With there being no PTR, are we officially in maintenance mode?SpazzNoob2 03 May
12 Apr Kanais Cube - Extracted or Not Could it be possible to get a feature concerning the kanais cube Kanais Cube have weapon, armor, rings you can choose from, when you have extracted the power from a weapon/armor/jewelry But when i get a new item that is not extracted or is extracted, it would be nice that the item will tell if the item is extracted or not It could be written with red/green label in the bottom of the item with a text like Already extracted or Already known - Or something else :) Hope you see the "little" issue, and other will find it beneficial as well If posted in wrong category, please excuse me DLykkeR#2273dlykker1 12 Apr
01 Apr says uninstall wont let me play please help. says uninstall wont let me play please help.ChiefAnthgar0 01 Apr
24 Mar Boon of the Hoarder Bug Not sure where the bug forum when, but theres a bug with Boon of The Hoader gem. Sometimes when you start a new rift or go down a level it will just stop working. You have to de-equip it and re-equip it to get it to work again. If you dont it will not drop the gold per kill as it should. Not sure if this is happening to all gems, just boon is the easiest to tell if its not working.Keelia0 24 Mar
22 Mar PTR WHEN? like i asked, when is the PTR servers coming up?Twisted0 22 Mar
22 Mar Those little things that Blizzard should do. Those little things that Blizzard should do to improve our day to day gameplay. I m not talking about class changes , I opened this topic because we all share some things that we would love to see changed and im talking about those little things that do not need so much "coding" but are in our way for maximum enjoyment. I am going to mention some of the stuff i can remember that i think and lots of people that iv talked to agrees . 1. Make the bounty caches go into mail if your inventory is full so you dont "loose" cache in a public game 2. Add more colors for transmoogs 3. Do challenges differently so that we can "spam" Challenge rifts instead of bountys (there are people that consider bounty s really painfull and to much timeconsuming method of farming bounty mats ) 4. Make Clans more viable in sense of rewards if you play in clan ( for example exp. gains or more mats if you play in clan group ) because whats the point of beiing in a clan when theres no actuall benefits ... 5. Do more cross games promotions with rewards like wings what you did with Heroes of the Storm and Diablo 3 6. Move the normal Torment 13 difficulty more up because i think the game has "evolved" in sense that we do lots more dmg then before and its maybe time to add one more torments difficulty or more ? 7. Add more "elusive " items like Cosmic Wings (Add more transmoogs, pennants, banner shapes and stuff like that .... because lots of people are sucker for this things.... PS : even if its a reskin of some older model ... 8. Add more rewards for ending seasson journey because i think the rewards for completing the final chapter are missreable to say atleast .... 9. Do more ingame events like "Diablo 1 event" you did . If i posted in the wrong section of the forum i am very sorry and i appologize in advance. If not feel free to comment add and rate .stonerhr6 22 Mar
22 Mar Rainbow Goblins, Asheara's Set and Other Bits and Bobs Hi, Just a few suggestions of what could be added to the game if anybody is interested. At least one of these (and quite possibly all) have already been suggested but I think it's worth repeating. i) Remember Ashaera's Set? - It allowed you to have all of your followers at once. I would love to see this set brought back (I assume it's gone?). Having unity on all of your followers alone would make this wonderful and having all of your followers running around when you play solo would be fun too. ii) Other sets could also be buffed. Maybe make the Blackthorne set useful again? iii) Rainbow Goblins. How about allowing them to spawn in Whimsyshire, thereby allowing you to jump to Whimsydale? Also, similar to cubing a puzzle ring opening a portal to Greed's Lair or a bovine bardiche opening up the secret cow level we could have a spectral blade (maybe with a horadric hamburger) open up a portal to Whimsydale? I think this would help make Whimsydale more available, which given that you can't join a game and enter an existing portal any more would make a lot of people happy :). iv) Ramaladni's gifts. These seem to be about the only items that just accumulate in stashes now, esp in non season. If they could be put to good use, e.g. adding to other cube recipes to make guaranteed ancient transformations or something similar that would be great! Thanks for reading. I'm still enjoying the game and really appreciate the efforts the devs make in adding new functionality to the game, esp. The Darkening Of Tristram. Nice one, thanks. PifPif2 22 Mar
22 Mar Numlock ''Glitch'' Would it not be better to add a function to the game were there is an automatic use of an abilitie instead of many people using what is essentialy a glitch to acomplish the same. I mean I dont want there to be some advantage for people who use vs people who dont want to use a glitch. a Glitch that has been in the game for a very long time. I dont know all who benefit from it but necromancers devouring corpse is definetly using the glitch to advance in the leaderboards. and I think it is unfair for those who do not care for using un accounted for functions in the game.helvete1 22 Mar
08 Mar eu.diablo3.com/en/ eu.diablo3.com/BlueK0 08 Mar
27 Feb Test server wiped? Was the test server wiped? Is there a way to follow when the test server is wiped? I haven't seen anything in the news.Oreo0 27 Feb
19 Feb Bug Just to report a massive problem, don´t know if it is a bug or similar, The game hit the bottom, nothing to do, no buff/nerf etc.. It´s like a bad movie, a continuous flashback, Reviving the same !@#$ day over and over again, The game is unplayable higher, the LAG is real, impossible to play, The servers continue terrible, the worst i ever seen, I will continue testing and providing more feedback, THANK YOU very much for the PTR, where all the things happen, THANK YOU for hearing us, FORWRD IS THE WAY, Best Regardsnaxus1 19 Feb
18 Feb PTR vendor Is the ptr vendor only supposed to sell necro sets? or is this a bug? Played on my dh and the only thing he has for other classes is a non-necromancer bag.hiphop1 18 Feb
30 Jan Idea Boas novamente, como nao tive feedback nenhum da equipa da blizzard no ultimo post decidi fazer uma ultima tentativa, POR FAVOR CUIDEM DESTE CLASSICO, MAIS IMPORTANTE QUE ISSO MOSTREM INTERESSE: -Adicionem novo conteudo, novos items, mais items, podiam por mais uma slot de equipamente (Asas podiam dar stats dependendo da raridade, podiam adicionar uma capa cloack ao jogador sempre era mais uma peca de armadura) -Adicionar mais stash no nosso bank... -Adicionar mais skills e formas de build, ta se a tornar um bocado limitado, e para alem do mais quando uma build e boa as outras nao sao nada, isto e para cada class... -Acho que as mats(amarelas,azuis e brancas) deviam ser apanhadas da mesma forma que o gold e ja que alteraram o sistema para as guardamos, nao faz sentido um gajo ter que ir clicar na mat para a apanhar, assim seria muito mais facil farmar, pois quando um gajo inicia um personagem torna se limitado a conseguir apanhar mats... Adicionem mais LEGENDARY GEMS... Adicionem por exemplo uma store com transmogs, quase todos os jogos tops tem skins a venda, assim voces sempre facturavam para investir mais no jogo e nao so naqueles jogos... Melhorar as rewards dos Greater Rifts... Adicionar mais pets, em todos os jogos existem os fantasticos colecionadores... Tudo isto seria importante e nada seria dificil para voces... Cumprimentos Daniel.StarScream1 30 Jan
27 Jan A way to increase PTR participation Give us the opportunity to start fresh on the PTR. A "reset account" button if you will. The PTR season is even completed if you've completed season on live. Testing is about more than equipping end game gear from the stash, the process from lvl 1 to end game is huge and testing should include this period (e.g. testing the power of items during leveling, 2 pieces of sets during gearing etc.). It would make PTR so much more interesting for some of us. I don't see the drawbacks, as people can always copy their account should they want that or change their mind.Sane2 27 Jan
22 Jan Two Handed Mighty Weapon Stack So since the new patch won't update existing items :( I was wondering if I can still use my Primal Ancient Fury of the Vanished Peak and put the updated one with the new legendary power in the cube i.e. does the 125% Seismic Slam Damage from my "old" one stack with the new updated 500%? It really is a damn shame that existing items wont be updated, since we've spend hours looking for that perfectly rolled item. I hate to throw away a perfectly rolled Primal Ancient item because it doesn't have the latest update :( And if it doesn't stack then which legendary power will be used if both are equipped (cube and item)? The 125% or the 500%?Chernabog1 22 Jan
22 Jan Buff LoN!? What about Legacy of Nightmare? Buff it to 350% dmg or something per ancient.Dracula6 22 Jan
22 Jan Crafting Items + Pet Pickups = Win Please for the love of God, let pets pick up crafting mats. Would love for them to pick up Gems too, but I will settle for crafting mats 100%.myRoDeX2 22 Jan
18 Jan Gibbering Gem - Abmyssal drop rates. Trying to make the Staff of Herding, I have run into a serious bottleneck, which is the Gibbering Gem. All the other ingredients have been farmable within an hour or two each, but the Gibbering Gem is WAY past that by now. It's almost like the drop rate is off by an order of magnitude. The gibbering Gem is supposedly dropped by Chiltara in the Caverns of Frost 2. She does spawn about 2/3's of the time I go down there, but so far all she drops is one yellow item, and a bit of money. Check the drop rates on the Gibbering Gem .. PLEASE ! Edit : Caverns of Frost, not Caves of Frost 2.JensLN6 18 Jan
18 Jan PTR Server Slam Published over six hours ago... https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/21361568/ptr-server-slam-we-need-your-help-1-16-2018 ......... In CET it's been January 17 for over an hour and we're still waiting for the PTR server to be up. In the comments section of that blog Tyvalir said it might take a while for the server to come up, but that was five hours ago. Seems a bit daft to announce an urgent, time-limited PTR and then not have it up and available six hours after the announcement.Meteorblade7 18 Jan
17 Jan Network Disconnect / Game License Whilst testing on the PTR this morning, I have repeatedly received this dialog... ... When clicking on OK on that dialog I am taken back to the hero selection screen. I can immediately start a new game, i.e. it's only the GR session that disconnected, not my client from the server. Discussing this in General Chat on the PTR, it seems this is quite a common occurrence. EDIT: After the latest occurrence of the disconnect dialog above, when attempting to start a new game, I am receiving this dialog... ...Meteorblade1 17 Jan
12 Jan My vision of legacy of nightmare redesign first thanks to the engineering team of diablo3 RoS for the good balancing Patch 2.6.1 on PC and same on PS4. for exp. all class sets with an general damage buff from that char, thought to "inas, akhans, IK, Nathalyas, Vyrs and Inarius." Wd's have only the legacy of nightmare set rings. Disclaimer Now as usually let's do an idea for upcoming versions of d3, I want use this post for any idea i will have, so it's subject of change and i like to make it as best as possible until it becomes a useful idea for the current game-state and this rings. Therefore it is very difficult and hard to find a solution which can be integrated and won't mess up the game with any of my ideas, i want write this post. Just now i wish a change the legacy of nightmare ring-effect to interact with pvp and farming lower levels. Hope my written English is good enough too bring up the ideas;) cause actually i'm from Germany. idea of 2018_01_12 now to the effects 2 set effect: 100% max vita for each wearing black item for max 1000% vita, and add an amulet to the set for 3 set effect: for each black item lower the cool down about 1sec of the skills from the player and activates itself when your char is over 90 % life after wearing this 3 pieces set u have only 10 slots and the Kana'is cube open. so u get max 1000% vita and 10s cooldown-shrink like the lovely In-Geom. with it together , it has to be 20s cooldown-shrink. many skills would then have only under 9 sec Cool-down with min. 200 paragon points . the both rings should roll with optimal 1 socket, up to 650 vita, 2 main stats, healing globe augments and globe-pickup-radius. same for the amulet just up to 1000 vita instead of 650. i like to see, that is craft-able by Shen cause it should be more comparable to other members of the koop party and pvp. the crafting prices is 500 recycled pieces, 10 forgotten souls and 10 imperial diamante and amethyst for example. Conclusion: it is best for "LON" make it now ready for supporting play-style. like all sets in the shadow of the current "best to play" builds.;D i hope my ideas goes right and are creativeJatitan1 12 Jan
12 Jan Primal Ancient crafting In next patch i would welcome redesign primal ancients little bit, because i get bored very soon when it is necessary to spend endless hours to get primal weapon/off hand, which anyways wont drop and i stop playin season. Make Primal Ancient items dissenchantable into special Primal Ancient crafting material. Once you have 10-15 Primal Ancient crafting mats you will put it into cube which will have new recipe to reroll common legendary or ancient legendary into Primal Ancient Legendary. So the game will have more distant goals and people wont get bored so early. Recipe in cube may have increasing number of required Primal Ancient Legendary materials every roll player do, so it wont get too overpowered in late game...Absolon1 12 Jan
12 Jan Innarius Set - Further Buffs Needed Hi guys, I really like the Innarius set and its possibilities of having Legendary gems contribute majorly to your damage output. It would be awesome if you buff Damage Reduction of the Innarius Set as well as Damage Output. TLDR: Buff Damage Reduction of The Innarius Set itself Buff Damage output of the Innarius Set Buff Damage Reduction of the Ratma's SetPlease also be aware that the original Innarius set felt amazing with the Mirinae Legendary Gem and there was no real reason to nerf this combination (Since even before the nerf the Trang set by far outperformed the Innarius set already). Mirinae is almost useless in almost all builds and the Innarius set allowed this Gem to shine. Bring back this awesomeness! The Innarius set MUST return to be able to rival Trangs and the new Pestilence Set. The Ratma Set has enough Damage output but damage reduction must further be buffed to make it enjoyable to play. Thanks for considering this and making D3 as good as it can be.TOPCommander1 12 Jan
12 Jan Some suggestions Hi guys, In my opinion Diablo 3 is dead, how about trying to make it a little more fun and exciting for people again, here is a few ideas to throw about. 1, we have a gem gob etc....what about a db goblin and a soul goblin? 2, primal drop rates and primal drops that you need are junk.....what about say after a certain level or some kinda event you have a chance to spawn a primal goblin...kinda like greed? who drops a primal or 2? 3, what about some kind of pet event where you can collect different pets, instead of collecting just gold, you can have them to collect mats or gems or db's etc.....? 4, what about a primal cube that you can roll 2 socs on your weapons with or something along these lines? 5, what about a new expansion pack more items perhaps another char? 6, what about remastering diablo 2 in HD prehaps sell as an stand alone game? or maybe incorporate into diablo 3 so you don't need separate servers etc.....? 7, darkening of tristram event is utter time wasting boring and pointless....what about a revamp where it has much higher changes of dropping primals etc....give people incentive to actually wanna play it.Tyneamite4 12 Jan
20 Dec Do we get the next PTR Patch before Christmas? Do we get the next PTR Patch before Christmas? Sience Don Vu is back with the D3 team the communication has been very good.......hope it continuse this way =)PinkUnicorn0 20 Dec
19 Nov Cannot login to PTR Whenever I try to login to PTR i get error code 1 and 3025. I can login to regular Europe servers, but not PTR. Anyone else have this problem? Edit: Works now :) thx BlizzTitaniumten3 19 Nov
27 Oct PTR Down ? Hi all, I was able to play normally yesterday in the afternoon until the evening, I can connect and see all my characters but when I try to play I see a message saying "Diablo 3 servers are currently busy" is anyone having this too? Thank you !Shawya13 27 Oct
24 Oct PTR DOWN ? Hey all stuck in 1 sec waittime server are busy perma https://gyazo.com/77cf5b17b7a2afd8b4b39745b38a8969 mfg MichaelDönersty0 24 Oct
24 Oct DOWN? PTR servers down?Vailenaa3 24 Oct
24 Oct Big thanks to Blizzard for the balance patch 2.6.1 I am very happy to finally be able to play my beloved UE-MS decently. I was sad for so long that you were forced to play a certain set so that you could reach the highest levels. I hope the balance will be kept in the future, so that one with "every" set-armor, with every preference comes equal! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you :D I think it is just as important not to be forced to play in the group! Especially as a UE-MS one was not taken and there must be the equilibrium that a single player can reach the same level! In a group, of course, it is easier. But if you are excluded because of wrong Meta-Set armor, an alternative must be created for the single player. I would like to ask you Blizzard to strengthen the single player that they can survive without a group in Diablo good! Thank you :) RavenbloodRavenblood1 24 Oct
24 Oct HoTA barb Why Blizzard buff HoTA barb? this build playstyle it's so bad to see on tops i think. I think barbarians need another mechanic to see this build again. (numbers are still to low on this build)PaBlEiToR4 24 Oct
18 Oct 2017 Sockets on Jewelry I wish all jewelry would always roll with sockets. It's strange to me that both the ring sets and hellfire amulet/ring always roll with sockets, but the Endless walk set and all the other rings/amulets don't. This makes it so much harder to get these items with decent rolls. Also why would anyone ever want to use a legendary jewelry piece without a slot? If its not possible to get the right stats on a ring or amulet AND have a socket on them they are totally useless, meaning that jewelry that naturally rolls a socket can have 1 bad stat on them, but a piece that doesn't have a socket needs to have great rolls on all the stats bar 1. I would greatly appreciate it if this could be taken into consideration.ZigiSamblak4 18 Oct 2017