Public Test Realm

4d Patch 2.6.1 PTR known issues – Updated 15/8/2017 Hello everyone, and welcome to the Patch 2.6.1 PTR! Below you will find the Known Issues list. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the patch. What is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance, that are under investigation, and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not listed does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! General Attempting to purchase the Necromancer can cause errors With this, the ability to purchase the class is disabled until a future PTR patch Items Helltooth Harness There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch Tal Rasha’s Elements There is an issue with the (6) Set power Note: This effect has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a future PTR patch The Gavel of Judgment The Legendary power on this item is currently not functioning The Short Man’s Finger Wearing the old and new versions of this ring will cause neither one to work Vaneras0 4d
01 Feb How to Access the Patch 2.6.1 PTR To participate in the public test, you must have a Diablo III game license attached your Battle.net account in good standing (i.e. it hasn't been suspended or banned). In addition, you will also need to download and install the Battle.net desktop app if you have not already done so. Step 1: Create a PTR account. To create a PTR account, log in to Battle.net Account Management and double-click on your Diablo III game license; this will bring you to the game management page. On this page, click "Create a PTR account." If you've participated in any previous Diablo III PTR (including the Reaper of Souls beta), the "Create PTR account" button may not appear. This is because you've already created a PTR account and can therefore skip this step. Step 2: Once you have created a PTR account, installed the Battle.net desktop, and logged in with your Battle.net credentials, select "Diablo III" from the main menu on the left-hand side of the application. Step 3: On the Diablo III screen, there is a drop-down menu right above the "Play" button (note that this may say "Install" if you do not have Diablo III currently installed). Select "PTR: Diablo III" from this drop-down menu before proceeding. Step 4: You should now have the option to install and play the patch 2.6.1 PTR. The 2.6.1 PTR is available in all supported languages, and accounts from all regions are eligible to participate.Vaneras0 01 Feb
01 Feb How to Copy a Character to the PTR The option to copy your existing Diablo III characters from your live account to the PTR will be available and can be done directly through the PTR client. However, only one region per account can be copied at a time. So, if you choose to copy characters from your account in a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. Step 1: Log into PTR client and create a level 1 character. After you're done, return to the main character screen. Step 2: Click on the "PTR Copy" button located in the upper right-hand corner. (The PTR Copy button will not appear in-game until you have created a new level 1 character.) Step 3: Select your region. Step 4: Click "Copy." This will copy all characters on your account from the selected region. Step 5: You will be disconnected from the PTR client. Step 6: Log back in. Your copied characters will be available for play. Please note that you can only copy characters from one gameplay region at a time. If you choose to copy characters from a different region, any previously copied PTR characters will be lost. In addition, you can only copy characters over to your PTR account once every 24 hours. Attempting to copy characters before this cooldown is up will result in an error.Vaneras0 01 Feb
01 Feb Direct All Bugs to the NA PTR Bug Report Forum To help us get the most of out of your PTR feedback, we ask that you do not post bugs in this or other discussion forums. If you come across a bug during your PTR testing experience, please post it in the North American PTR Bug Report forum. Similarly, issues with the game client itself (including downloading, installing, or playing the PTR client) should be posted in the Technical Support forums. If you experience difficulty logging in to post on the NA forums, you may need to first create a Hero (Character) in-game in the Americas game region before posting. You can do this by selecting Americas in the region selection menu just above the Play button in your battle.net desktop app. Once you have created a Hero (Character) there, you should be able to post your bug report. Also, please make sure to select your Diablo Battletag profile when posting on the NA forums.Vaneras0 01 Feb
01 Feb Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the PTR Feedback forum! Please use this forum to discuss the latest game changes available on the Diablo III public test realm. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/2583878364Vaneras1 01 Feb
1h Legacy of Nightmares for more creativity Legacy of Nightmares set needs MAJOR Buffs. let me be completely honest here. I miss the old days of Diablo where people could actually afford to be creative and make their own builds. but with the advent of the major SET bonuses. it forces us all to pretty much copy the "BEST BUILDS GR90+" just to get to GR60-70. LoN is supposed to be the Liberator of creativity. to allow us to make personal creative builds while still being relevant and pushing higher GR. but it just doesn’t work like that. sure, maybe a couple builds benefit from this, but not much. Blizzard. PLEASE make changes to LoN in (2.6.1). I am so F!@#ing BORED of playing copycat, and building a class to a very specific design that’s determined by the Dev team. LET ME CHOOSE what skills and combos I want to make while it allows me to actually compete. and all this can be possible with a buff to LoN. I think this could be achieved with a mere bump from +100% to +200% per ancient. I just want to be creative and experiment again. and I KNOW I’m not alone in this. While we're at it, create another 2 piece set or extend the LoN set to 3-4 pieces and then add in Damage reduction per ancient just to complete the build, such as adding gloves+wrist to the set or as its own set. but even better yet, make another legendary gem that does it that can be socketed into them. i think there a few other items that could use changes. for example. Frostburn's needs to trigger on more skills. !@#$ like sleet storm doesn't proc with them. and these gloves are largely considered broken and garbage.Rytram2 1h
9h Mortick's Brace Can we get those? :)Killu3 9h
18h Network Disconnect / Game License Whilst testing on the PTR this morning, I have repeatedly received this dialog... ... When clicking on OK on that dialog I am taken back to the hero selection screen. I can immediately start a new game, i.e. it's only the GR session that disconnected, not my client from the server. Discussing this in General Chat on the PTR, it seems this is quite a common occurrence. EDIT: After the latest occurrence of the disconnect dialog above, when attempting to start a new game, I am receiving this dialog... ...Meteorblade0 18h
19h DH items change tootip bugs Hello there! After I have logged in with my copied DH, I saw that the tooltip of my Ancient Yang haven't changed a bit, it's states only the old 50% speed bonus (I have a screenie of that) and that the tooltip of my Dead Man's Legacy has its tooltip mixed up, stating a changeable (blue color) double hit and a static 100% multi shot dmg instead of the static 60% double hit and the changeable 125-150% multi dmg.HitoraSan0 19h
19h DH changes bug Hello there! After i have logged in to the PTR with my copied DH, I saw that the tooltip for my Anc. Yang haven't changed and the tooltip for my Dead Man's Legacy was mixed up prior to the notes, because it didn't gave static 60% (orange color) health double hit and 125-150% (blue color) multi dmg, rather 50-60% (blue color) health double hit and a static 100 (orange color) multi dmg. Of course the items i have bought from the PTR vendor have the correct stats, I'm just sad that I can't try out how the changes really work out for my current (not PTR) gearHitoraSan0 19h
1d Patch 2.6.1 So many changes, idk whitch class to pick next season if all this goes live! I think i would pick dh but playing dh allreaddy this season and i wanna play different class each time. So maybe crusader or barb... :)Dracula0 1d
2d WD Changes: Ideas from a WD main. While I like the changes made to the WD so far, I'm wondering why Items such as The Dagger of Darts, Rhen'ho Flayer and Starmetal Kukri didn't get a damage buff? Surely these weapons would open new builds, no? Any plans for Split Tusk? I'd also like to hear what is considered a "pet" as Spirit Barrage can gain bonus damage from Mask of Jeram, but not from Zunimassa set.Saunting0 2d
3d Pre patch 2.6.1 Gavel of Judgement 1000% dmg bug Okay so The Gavel of Judgement legendary effect works if put in the cube so you get the 500% increase but then if you equip an old pre patch 2.6.1 it adds another 100% but it actually doubles the new one so you end up with 1000% increased damage to hammer of the ancients. Im gonna assume this is not intentional.MrBrightSide0 3d
3d Tal Rajas set and F& R bonuses not working. Hello, I recently copied my “Falsh Wiz” to PTR and I am not able to proc the Tals 6 set bonus. The Focus and restraint rings were not procking either. Nothing was procing. I can’t test out the build if the set bonuses are not being activated. Can someone please advise me why the set bonuses are not working? Thanks.Shawmeck0 3d
4d HT set not working This set is completly bugged.R1k00 4d