Console

23 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris2 23 May 2012
03 Aug Some Items Disappear After Porting Hey all, We're aware of a current issue on both Xbox One and PS4 where, if certain items are left on the ground and your character ports to another location, those items may not remain once you return to them if there is no active player in that area. This currently applies to: Progress Orbs Health Globes Nephalem Glory Globes Gold Blood Shards We are actively working on a high priority patch for this, and it is currently undergoing testing. Because this can impact Blood Shards, we wanted to make sure players are aware and diligent in spending your shards prior to entering Rifts that may cap you out on the currency. We'll update this thread as soon as we have confirmation that the hotfix has gone live.Virnethael1 03 Aug
03 Aug Patch 2.6.0c Update Now Live Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.0c is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This patch includes the following changes: Bug Fixes Fixed an issue which caused certain items – such as health globes, progress orbs, Nephalem Glory globes, gold, and Blood Shards – to disappear from the ground at times when players teleported to a different location.Vaneras0 03 Aug
28 Jun Patch 2.6.0 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.0 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In addition, the Eternal Edition of Diablo III is now available for sale through the PlayStation™ Store and Xbox One Store. For the PC version of the patch notes, please click here. For information about the Eternal Edition and the Rise of the Necromancer pack, please click here. This patch includes new features and some quality of life updates, including (but not limited to): New Class: Necromancer As a master of the dark arts, you wield the powers of life and death necessary to restore the Balance! Necromancers are powerful spell casters who lay waste to their enemies using curses and reanimation—along with an obedient cadre of pets. This new class employs a controlled gameplay style using the raw materials of life: blood and bone. Note: This class is available through the Rise of the Necromancer pack. For more details, please click here. New Items for the Necromancer Over 30 new Legendary items have been added for the Necromancer class, along with four class-exclusive Sets featuring unique themes. Set Dungeons have also been added for each of the new Sets, providing you new opportunities to test your mettle. New Feature: Challenge Rifts Explore new builds created by your fellow players in a weekly static dungeon! You can access these through the main screen, similar to Adventure Mode and Campaign Mode. New Zones: The Shrouded Moors and the Temple of the Firstborn The fog-enshrouded Moors and the darkened Temple of the Firstborn can be explored in Adventure Mode through a new waypoint on the Act 2 map. New Bounties: Realms of Fate Four new Waypoints have appeared in Adventure Mode. Each one has bounties to complete. These Realms of Fate are the unintended consequences of the battle between the nephalem and Diablo in the High Heavens. Please note: While the patch may be available shortly after maintenance on June 27, release in Japan is slightly delayed and purchase of the Necromancer in Japan will not be available until 12:00 p.m. JST on June 28. Please see our release announcement blog for more information. Items Legendary Gems Zei's Stone of Vengeance When a pet deals damage with this gem equipped, bonuses are now always granted from the player to the enemy hit instead of from the pet to the enemy. Adventure Mode Set Dungeons The user interface has been updated to better explain tier completion requirements With this, the basic completion tier must be finished within the given time limit The time limit to complete a Set Dungeon has been increased to 5 minutes Set dungeon monsters are now tracked on the mini-map when the dungeon begins All Basic Tier monster kill requirements have been lowered Greater Rifts Players who die in solo Greater Rifts can now choose to immediately resurrect. When choosing this option, the time remaining on your death timer will be removed from the remaining Greater Rift time and your cooldowns will be advanced by the same amount. Bug Fixes Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented players from completing the “Clear the Forgotten Well” bounty Achievements Terror in the Blood Now requires the player’s health to be at 10% or below instead of 9% or below Bug Fixes Fixed a bug preventing the Terror in the Blood achievement from triggering once the criteria were met and Diablo was defeated Monsters Skeleton Mage Has had its fire damage reduced slightly Quality of Life Witch Doctor Gargantuans will now destroy breakables they step onVaneras0 28 Jun
10h Multiplayer: Help finding ANY game How do you join multiplayer games on a random scale? I'm tired of playing the 'pick an act and level' bs -_- that seems to be only on 'quick match' I'm at Act 2 Torment III... Just want to freaking play with other people, but it seems like a gamble (see above) every time I try to find other players? WTF am I doing wrong? Is there a random option? Help please...cbbred0 10h
4d Are we not able to see PS4 characters on battle.net? I have my PC character on battle.net but am unable to get any of my PS3/PS4 characters on here anyone know why this may be? Has the support not been made yet? I do hope you guys understand what I mean! I have linked my PS4 account as well.Veggienut100 4d
4d PC spikes Lately I'm getting spiked constantly, it reached a level of each 10-15 min. How can I know if it's my connection or blizz's? ThanksBenom0 4d
4d Crossplatform multiplayer? Can PC users play with console users in multiplayer?ExoRcistus60 4d
5d Permission to access Xbox Live Hello, I recently purchased an xbox 360 and diablo 3. I playes it on PC and linked the battle net accout to the xboxlive one. I have a gold membership for 1 month. Ingame, when I try to open the game to public from network settings I get the error "You do not have the permission to access Xbox Live functionality". Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!Saibot1 5d
5d Playing online Sorry guys for such a dumb question but i am struggling with setting up D3 on PS4. 1) i have successfully created a saisonal character (Lvl 8) 2) i have successfully linked my existing Battle.net account with my PSN account (received an email from Blizzard) i havent received the signet ring so far i am still only able to play campaign (because completely new on PS4) Questions: 1) how do i create an online game or join an online game? I have seen the option battle.net in the game menu in a youtube video - i dont have that. 2) how do i receive the ring ? I dont mind playing campaign first to unlock everything (which i dont think it's necessary) - after grinding a couple years on PC (GR82 was my highest in season 6 LON BOMB Crusader) i always enjoy playing from level 1 to 70 can someone please explain and / or give me some hints. Much appreciated !Aris1 5d
16 Sep PS4 Pro - Keeps crashing So I started playing Diablo 3 again and bought the necromancer pack. Well I wanted to play but the game keeps crashing every 5-10 minutes after I joined a game. Doesn't matter if I play online or offline the crash still happens. I had 1 hard crash and the only way I could reset the console was to unplug it. I really hope there's a fix on the way for this because this is a bit ridiculous...Durgon5 16 Sep
14 Sep Necromancer not available after patch on PS4 Hi everyone, anybody else run into the issue that after installing the patch, and buying the rise of the necro pack, in-game it is said that the Necromancer pack needs to be bought, but when saying ok, do so, there is a message with no content (not available for sale yet or might no longer be for sale) available? At same time, going to the Library and Addon-ons for D3, it says the Necro pack is installed?Zsadan26 14 Sep
12 Sep [PS4] Season community 2017 Hi, Looking forward to play seasons on the ps4. More people interested, send me an friend request. Perhapss we can make an list here with people. Please mention psn name and playing hc / sc. PSN: 1: blackherrie : SC 2: black-viper75 : SC 3: G4ld0n- : SC 4: akshmi92balaji : SC 5: alramass 6: ilosoxx : SC 7: HappyMilo : SC 8: Tankraw 9: just_an_old_h3ro :SC 10: forgive-n-regret 11: VyersReaver : HC 12: MikeFu- :SC 13: Raja1509 14: Schiefo : SC 15: -PaulMcD91 : SC 16: Kakemonster89 17: Cerges : SC 18: Sockz92 : SC 19: Jmanig1988 : SCSteenpuist80 12 Sep
10 Sep Really annoying bug with Command Skeletons Hello, I've noticed that if I die when a boss (Yellow named or Rift guardian) is only mob around, I can't use Command Skeletons skill afterwards, for the duration of the battle. My character keeps saying "No!", "This is not possible" etc... I have Enough Essence and skeletons. For Rift pushing this is a rift fail situation as I can't kill the boss without the set bonus damage from the active Command Skeleton. I thought it is rare, but as i've progressed with the GRs, dieing during the RG fight became common, and most of the time, i have to restart abandon the GR as I can't finish it that way.DanteIX0 10 Sep
09 Sep Need friends I haven't been able to find a good place to get console friends, so here it is. I play d3 all the time and I end up sending my gifts to my 3 frien ds who don't play. If anyone plays and would like to play with me or just swap gifts my account is Insanctus_89. I'm capable of doing 80+ rifts as wellCompensator18 09 Sep
05 Sep [Console] RoS Hellfire Ring Guide I just got my Hellfire Ring last night, and i thought i'd write a quick step-by-step guide as to how to obtain it. - Introduction For those of you that don't know, the Hellfire Ring is a [craftable ring with a +45% bonus to experience, making it very useful for anyone trying to raise their paragon level, or leveling a new character, since the ring does not have a level requirement, although it has lvl 70 stats. It's legendary affix is spawning a pool of lava under the target (looks pretty cool). Obtaining the ring can be abit of a grind, depending on luck, personally i got it after about 5-6 hours of farming. - Collecting the Materials Crafting the ring requires 3 different materials which drop from different bosses. To get to these bosses you will need to craft the Infernal Machines. First of all, you need 4 keys to craft the Infernal Machines. Each respective key drops from a respective keywarden, although each keywarden will have a small chance of dropping one of the other keys. Each keywarden drops the plans to craft the Infernal Machines, i got these on my first kill so i'm pretty sure the drop rate is very high, if not guaranteed, although i have no source on this. The keys and the materials needed to craft the ring WILL NOT drop on lower than Torment 1 difficulty The drop rates will slightly increase with each torment level. Torment 1 - 25% Drop chance Torment 2 - 28% Drop chance Torment 3 - 33% Drop chance Torment 4 - 38% Drop chance Torment 5 - 43% Drop chance Torment 6 - 50% Drop chance The Elites that drop the keys can be anywhere on the map, and might take a while to farm, so it's recommended you farm with a group, so you can all split up and look for the keywarden for the fastest runs, although this is not required. Act 1 Fields of Misery - Odeg the Keywarden - Key of Bones + small chance of other keys. Act 2 Dahlgur Oasis - Sokahr the Keywarden - Key of Gluttony + small chance of other keys. Act 3 Stonefort - Xah'Rith the Keywarden - Key of War + small chance of other keys. Act 4 Silver Spire Level 1 - Nekarat the Keywarden - Key of Evil + small chance of other keys. - Crafting the Infernal Machines There are 4 different machines, each will require 3 keys to craft. Once you have a machine, you will have to enter Heretic's Abode behind the Healer in New Tristram. It is not visible at first, until you destroy the door behind him. Once you are inside, right click any of your machines to open a portal to the Ubers. Infernal Machine of Bones opens a portal to Realm of Discord where you will find The King of Dead and The Merciless Witch. These are overpowered versions of The Skeleton King and Magdha. They drop Leoric's Regret. Infernal Machine of Gluttony opens a portal to Realm of Chaos where you will find The Foul Desecrator and Vile Executioner. These are overpowered versions of Ghom and Rakkanoth. They drop the Vial of Putridness. Infernal Machine of War opens a portal to Realm of Turmoil where you will find The Savage Behemoth and The Undying One. These are overpowered versions of The Siegebreaker and Zoltun Kulle. They drop Idol of Terror. Infernal Machine of Evil opens a portal to Realm of Fright where you will find The Soul of Evil. This is a very overpowered version of Shadow Realm Diablo, and he will spawn one of any of the uber bosses to help him at 75% HP and 50% HP. Once he reaches 25% he will split into 3. He drops Heart of Evil. - Crafting the Ring Now that we finally have all that we need, we just need to craft the ring. The plans to craft the ring can be bought off Squirt the Peddler for 100.000 Gold. Be aware that there are 2 different plans, one for the level 60 versions and one for the level 70 versions. If my memory serves me right, the purple book plan is the level 70 one. The ring costs 10.000 Gold to craft, and is guaranteed to have 45% Bonus Experience along with a chance to deal 200% weapon damage as fire in the form of a huge pool of lava underneath the target. Congratulations! You now have your very own Hellfire Ring! I apologise if the guide is poorly put together, this is my first time ever writing a guide. Any questions feel free to ask. If anybody feels like playing, my PSN is JuicySmoke. Please have a mic.jegerluder1242 05 Sep
05 Sep Hot Anvil, Strong Steel objective not working.. I've crafted several 70 weapons and armour pieces but i'm still not getting any credit for the objective, i'm on 10/11 of chapter 2 but i'm stuck now, any advice? ThanksZelrin1 05 Sep
31 Aug Primals on Console Hey guys, I have played Diablo for a while on pc and have now switched to xbox one. Can you still get primals on console when you have completed a G70?.Prímes8 31 Aug
28 Aug Redeeming season rewards Hi, So a question, after I noticed that the seasonal rewards were claimed through the journey interface after completing each chapter I proceeded to redeem the first 4 chapters. I have logged in on my non-seasonal character but don't have any mails with the headrigs gifts? I appear to have the pet and portrait available however. When on my seasonal char they show up as reward claimed... Do the gifts go to the first char you log in on after claiming (which is a level 1 char I since deleted....) or do they show up in your mail one day? Any help greatly appreciated.. Prophet.Prophet4 28 Aug
23 Aug [XBOX ONE] In need of Gauntlet of the Wastes Hey people I am in need of help. Did the most stupid thing i could do and I salvaged my Gauntlets of Wastes. I had the full set and now I miss alot of DMG. Been grinding for 10 hours but still no luck in the drop. Can anyone help me out? If neede I can pay for it. Let me know what you need for the item.BubRoss1 23 Aug
22 Aug Hellfire Amulet plan I have been searching all over the web where I can but the plan for the hellfire amulet. Everywhere it says I can buy it at squirt but she doesn' t sell it. Anyone can help me?BubRoss1 22 Aug
20 Aug Staff of herding 2017 Hey all. Im trying to craft the staff of herding in season mode adventure. I found the plans mushroom but it seems chiltetara isnt dropping that gem! I ran about 100 runs of cavern of the frost and bounty on kill chiltara. No drop for 3 days farming. What am i doing wrongSixselection5 20 Aug
20 Aug How to see damage type of skills? I'm coming from PC Diablo 3. Playing on PS4. While the interface is quite confusing for a PC player I think I have most of it figured out, except how to see damage type on skills (fire, cold, physical, etc). I have activated advanced tooltips in options, but still can't see damage type. Do damage types on skill exist on console version and how to see them?Havoc0 20 Aug
18 Aug nintendo switch version hey maybe nintendo switch version coming i love play that on my work :Pzerokillerpc1 18 Aug
15 Aug The black rock ledger Does something with cube. Farmed them all on 360 for fun. Now gonna see what they do!!!!AlmightyCOON3 15 Aug
14 Aug Corrupted save file, what to do? Ok, so yesterday I started up diablo3 on my ps3, and then I got the message "Your save file has been corrupted", or something like that. All of my 5 lvl 60´s are gone. Is there anything I can do, or do I have to start over? Is there a way to fix a corrupted save file?Drumstick4 14 Aug
14 Aug change language on diablo ultimate evil (ps4) well i have the same issue as some guys over here, the system language is on english but im on mexico so i think that the game took that as reference and downloaded on spanish. I want to play it on english so im looking for a way to change the language, any good ideas??? pls help!kbe74 14 Aug
11 Aug Add option to reset Greater Rift highest floor. Let's start with a little background story first. So my brother loves to watch me play Diablo 3. Just a few hours ago I was running some greater rifts on my WD with a friend of mine when I had to leave the controller for a few minutes. I showed my brother how to play my build and left for about 8 minutes. When I came back he was in a greater rift earning paragon levels like crazy so I immediately killed the game. Turns out somehow some cheater joined the game and opened a 150 greater rift and my brother joined it. Well unfortunately I happened to come back at the start of the second 150 rift. So now when I go to greater rifts it says the highest I have done is 150 and I have to scroll all the way down if I want to do say 50 or 60. Luckily I only gained roughly 220 paragon levels, which isn't to bad since I've been gaining about 40-50 a day since I got the game(around 670 at the time I'm writing this). I just count my blessings I'm not 4000+ like some of the other unfortunate souls I read about on here. So I have accepted the extra paragon levels since they haven't impacted me to much but I can't get past the max floor achieved part of the greater rift system. After searching for hours if there was any way to fix or roll back my character it looks like there is not unfortunately. Blizzard can't mess with our cloud save files but they can add to the game itself. What I propose is a button added to the game that would reset your progress with the greater rift system. It would completely wipe clean the max rift progress and allow you to start over. Now I am not saying you would have to start from floor 1 and do 70 floors to get back to floor 70. You know what your best floor is so you can choose to start there and if you beat it it will record that as your new highest floor. It will stay blank until you beat any floor and it will record that floor as your highest. Now I know I am probably 1 of a small group of people who would want something like this implemented but it seems like it would be very easy to implement. Tell me what you all think or if this is not the right section to post this in. I'm not asking for much just help me slightly recover from the cheaters who ruin this game.Snoogans3 11 Aug
11 Aug Xbox one gear exchange Im searching for Krysbin's sentence ring, can give you inarius/blood sets or brigg's wrath ring. If you have that ring and wanna exchange it, add me, GT: PaspirtukasPaspirtukas0 11 Aug
10 Aug Xbox One Free Gear Offer Hay Guys. So I have a bit of a problem. I have got my level 70 Necromancer, but I now have a full stash full of ONLY LEGENDARY and SET items. So here's my offer - If you want any of this stuff, like need this stuff to help you're character, and are not just going to scrap it, please add me on Xbox @ TeaCupsOfDoom. Then drop me a message asking me for gear and ill get back to you and set up a game and see if you want any of the gear. Here is a list of some of the gear I have FOR FREE FOR YOU! Inarius's Will Various Trag'Ouls Funerary PicksSome things are Ancient, others are not but this is just a short list of the gear that if you want them they are your's. Please message me if you want anything or just to take a look. Also if you want to run Rifts i have a pretty powerful Mage/Rathma's Set going on at the moment. Thanks. TeaCupsOfDoomTCupsOfDoom0 10 Aug
08 Aug PS4 Trade Chat! Hello guys since the forums dont have trade sections you can all tag in the online chat and trade or look for ur items there! <br/>http://www.e-chat.co/room/19818easkyy1 08 Aug
08 Aug Haedrig’s Gift So i did charapther 3 and didint even know i had two Haedrig’s Gifts allreaddy. Before s11 i played d3 on PC and i expected them to arrive on mailbox, after i did chap3 i was wondering where are my Haedrig’s Gifts. After searching under Seasonal Journey i finnaly found it. Yet i think it should be easier on consoles too, maybe mail them like on PC?Dracula2 08 Aug
07 Aug Friends online Hey, when i enter the game i see my friend online but i dont see the class icon and his level next to his name and when this is happening i cant join my friend but i can send him invite. It seems that it will show up icon mad level after some time, am i only?SinisteR1 07 Aug
07 Aug Xbox one LF HELP Anyone on xbox one fancy running my WD through some T6 rifts just to get him to 70? Got a necro to 70 and don't enjoy it at all. Gamertag: Sickrik14Ømicron1 07 Aug
07 Aug XBOX ONE seasonal power leveling request. Just created a new seasonal character and was wondering if anyone would be willing to aid in helping me level to 70. If you're willing to help in any way, please leave a GT and I will message you asap. - GT: rex fabaimaboss2171 07 Aug
07 Aug Characters gone Okay so I downloaded the update and all of a sudden all of my characters are gone.. hours upon hours gone.. what do I do? I play on PS4Punkey1 07 Aug
07 Aug [PS3] New 100% Legit Player List - (For Softcore) I decided to create a new list because the creator of the old one is MIA. I will update this list as often as I can. So if you don't see your name added immediately when you post it up don't worry, it will get added eventually. This is the new legit player sign up for Diablo III - Reaper Of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 3. This is for the gift system, the nemesis system, campaign co-op, and adventure mode co-op (bounties and rift runs). Post your PSN ID here so that we all can increase our chances of sending and receiving gifts, create and fight nemesis monsters, play the campaign together, do some bounties and/or Nephalem Rifts together, help each other to level up, do some Keywarden farming together or Horadric Cache farming together. Before you post up your PSN ID please be aware that this is for 100% legitimate players only. This means you do not (and will not) use and/or create and/or distribute any cheats, hacks, mods, dupes, exploits, bootlegs, glitches, bugs, paragon glitching, lag switching and/or modified stuff/content/items of any kind in any way at all, ever. Only post up your PSN ID if you play 100% legit all the time. (In other words you only play the game the way the game developers intended for the game to be played.) This also means that you do not and will not play with people who use modded items. If you have received items that are not 100% legit in any way then please get rid of those items. If you are unsure of any item in any way then get rid of that item. If your Paragon levels have been glitched then please delete your entire save and restart your characters from scratch before you join other people on this list. Remember, this list is for 100% legit players only. This means you do not and will not use, create or distribute duped, modded, or hacked items. Also keep in mind this list is for Softcore players. When sending a friend request to another player do not send a blank friend request. With blank friend requests there is no way to tell for which game the other person wants to add you, or even where they got your PSN ID from. In any friend request you send be sure to include in the message something like: "BLIZZARD Forums; Diablo III: RoS; 100% legit players sign up". UPDATE: Important notice about items and sockets - see post 88 of page 05 of this thread here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12533644238?page=5#88 UPDATE 2: For legit players, I recommend you avoid ever playing public matches, and that you stick to playing only with people who play 100% legit. Keep your network settings on "Invite Only" at all times, and only invite people to your game who are on the 100% legit player list. Never join public games, and never set your network settings to "Open To Public". By playing public games you run the risk of having your game invaded by hackers/modders who can end up glitching your Paragon levels, among other things. UPDATE 3: Be sure to check out this thread on how to avoid cheaters: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17610551261 UPDATE 4: Important notice! If you are caught playing the game with cheaters/modders then you will be removed from the list as well. Even if you don't use modded gear yourself, just staying in a game with people who use modded gear counts as you being a cheater as well. It really doesn't take long to inspect the other players' gear. If you stay in a game where someone is using modded gear for more than 60 seconds then you will be considered to be a cheater as well. UPDATE 5: In addition to this legit player list another user on the forums who goes by the name of "trunkbass" has created a sign up document for legit players. You can sign up with that document and include details like your time zone, when you mostly play, which class you prefer, etc. Be sure to sign up to that document as well. Anyone can edit the document. Just click on an empty slot and add your details. Keep in mind this is for legit players only. So no cheaters, modders, or hackers allowed. There is a section of the document for PS3 players and a section for PS4. Be sure to add your details to the correct section for which ever system you play on. The left side of the document is for PS3 players, and the right side is for PS4 players. You can find the sign up document here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fK2V744qTaUa46fC3CEBqWgHmsRFlsvJFKH3bv7NJB0 My PSN ID: Raphamon -PLAYSTATION 3: 100% LEGIT PLAYER LIST- afroblackguy Agent-Potpot Apocy93 ApyRena barholn Benbrytaren88 Black_Hellcat bleh_aha boostin_nukes BowAser Bullitfreaky CrazyCatLady1975 crovaxnl crow7141 dannyfx17 DeadlyArrival debarsv DeLaBoooM Dusshunter euclideanPlane Fabie-jarrell FARPAS fist-mister FLK99 foreverstudiosx holek1983 howi66howi iLL_Cinema iUntouchable-_- JBone428 Jehuthy Joakimkallberg jonnnyBrav0 Khamooflage KOWMAP69 Leeende Legendary_Chaos_ LeVirginien Manhart MiHatsune MIKarlsen MindphaserXY montana001 OneBAMF816 onlysim15 ovskiyo Ow3nNL-1997 Parcival84 phy3_ princessfreye pro-kamasutra puffin20 qanax Rackaro ramiroNBA9 Raphamon ReapinStrawberry Redege1984 remb21 Rheider12 Riko_ChanCZ Satoof_Awni scottcwarner Shadowfigure8 shadowscarpsx SnowyChainsaw ST3FF__ Sumthins_fishy55 sungod02 SveK14 sznejk87 the_reaper200165 themisfitofwar theweebrooncoo Vavadook VeteranPaper vincentsantaana Warhog_GT WarpfiendxThanos xfhtagn xImBatman032602x xmatthyx1 Zax85 Zliten- ZulkinRapham0n142 07 Aug
07 Aug I am new on the console version [xboxone] Hi I am new on the console version but have played since vanilla on pc. If someone want just add me. :)GalindoDK0 07 Aug
06 Aug Cosmetic items! I've been thinking why we who have consoles didn't get Overwatch portrait frame since we are able to equip them? I spen money to get Overwatch on my pic and console. Why we are unable to get Heroes of the storm, WoW and SC2 cosmetic items for D2 since I spend money for these games??? We can't even with Console link acc to Battle Net acc. What's the point? We are less players than the PC? What about micro transactions to get them??? Thank youNightwolf1 06 Aug
05 Aug Need help with achievement question I need the achievement for 6 characters to 70. Do seasonal characters count towards it? Im asking because i had done 2 n the percentage on the cheevie was at 42% i since done 3 seasonal characters n the progress is still at 42% will this change wen seasons ends?scootingz1 05 Aug
04 Aug Unable to join games I have a strange issue where when I join games I can stay at the title screen indefinitely. But when I go in, after about three seconds of game time, I get booted, right about the time the autosave would normally kick in. I can host for my friends, but I can't join them. When I try to join random online games, at first I would have that problem. Now it can't seem to find games. If I leave it open to the public, no one ever joins, so I can only conclude there's a problem there too. All I can do is host for my friends and that's it. Does anyone know what's going on? I've looked online and cannot find anyone who has this issue for the life of me.Plagueborn3 04 Aug
02 Aug Necromancer pack problem PS4 Anyone has this problem? After purchased the pack, still unable to play it. Restore license tried, restart tried, reinstalled tried. None work to me.LegendKiller3 02 Aug
01 Aug PS4 seasons boost request Hi, Is anyone willing to boost my char on PS4? (seasons). Thank you!KEKEMES3 01 Aug
30 Jul PS4 Import & Export Issues Hey team, I play D3 on my PS4 and since I started the game, I have never imported any other saves. I just started from scratch on console. I used to play on PC but I know PC and console don't connect so this issue is NOT regarding that. I want to export my current game to the cloud, in order to be able to pick up and play my characters when I am at my friends house, on his PS4. For some reason, I do NOT have the option to Export my save. When I click "more" in the main options page, I see my full list of options but then it says "Import". Why do I only have the option to Import? Shouldn't I have the option to Export my game? I have tried clicking Import but it doesn't work, as obviously I do not have any other saves anywhere else. Does anybody else have this problem, or know of a solution to it? Thanks in advance!Haunter2 30 Jul
29 Jul Is anyone even playing this game online? (Xbox 360) So I activated my Xbox live gold account again, and last night after about 30 attempts spread across about 5hours I couldn't find a single game to join, what gives? Do console players prefer to be loners :P Anyway add me on Wi11em88 if you want to play through inferno on Master 1 or 2, currently have a paragon level 5 Demon Hunter with 110k dpsWikkels70 29 Jul
29 Jul Please make a cross platform All I want to do is play with my friends who are on the PS4 and I'm on the PC :(Koean5 29 Jul
25 Jul PS4 - Bug: dropped items disappear when going to town Hello, I have this strange bug that appears since this season when I play on my PS4: When I leave the run to go to town to make room to pick up more items and I come back, all items on the ground disappear! This is really annoying when you see a legendary on the ground or blood shards you can't pick up... Would you please fix this? When I run, I want my loot. All of it, even if that means having to go to town in between! Thank you!Fror3 25 Jul
25 Jul Falcon wings still available? (patch 2.4.3) I've been farming them for about 12 hours now and I am starting to get a little bit frustrated to say the least. Am I having extremely bad luck or are they no longer available (i.e. the mysterious chest no longer spawns)? Any sort of affirmation would be appreciated, either way. Thanks in advance!Balunzo21 25 Jul
25 Jul PS4 Necromancer Can not use after buying dlc Bought the dlc but unable to create a necromancer character. I live in the US with a CUSA region disc, and restored my PSN licenses, restarted etc etc still unable to create a character. What gives?Goatfather0 25 Jul
23 Jul PC to PS4 Hello, was wondering, can you import pc characters to ps4 version. If possible, how?Mitohondrij12 23 Jul