Console

23 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris2 23 May 2012
31 Oct PATCH 2.6.1 NOW LIVE ON PS4 AND XBOX ONE Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.1 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. For the PC version of the patch notes, please click here. Patch Highlights Class Set Revisions We’ve taken a top-down look across all class performance in Greater Rifts, and made several changes to bring as many gameplay styles as close in line to each other as possible, with a focus on the most popular or requested builds. Skill Changes Several skills have had their overall power buffed, while others have been tweaked for improved playability and performance. Item Revisions Numerous Legendary items have seen tweaks, yielding increased power for players to enjoy. Xbox One X Support Players on Xbox One X will be able to enjoy the game in 4K resolution. Items General Many Legendary and Set items have had their drop chance increased. Other Items Shields acquired by Necromancer players can now properly roll the +Max Essence affix Adventure Mode Rifts Reduced the number of deadends when Rifts choose the Temple of the Firstborn tileset Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by the Hematic Disciple Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by Blazing Guardians Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by Smoldering Constructs Reduced the fog effect in the Shrouded Moors tilesets in Rifts The large Temple of the Firstborn tileset can no longer be selected for Greater Rifts The amount of experience and Rift / Greater Rift progress that Shock Towers provide has been increased Shield Pylons no longer reflects damage back to attackers Note: Reflecting damage back to attackers caused performance issues when encountering high density Challenge Rifts Increased the amount of materials that the Challenge Rift Cache drops The Challenge Rift Cache now always drops 10 Death’s BreathKheluriel0 31 Oct
03 Aug Some Items Disappear After Porting Hey all, We're aware of a current issue on both Xbox One and PS4 where, if certain items are left on the ground and your character ports to another location, those items may not remain once you return to them if there is no active player in that area. This currently applies to: Progress Orbs Health Globes Nephalem Glory Globes Gold Blood Shards We are actively working on a high priority patch for this, and it is currently undergoing testing. Because this can impact Blood Shards, we wanted to make sure players are aware and diligent in spending your shards prior to entering Rifts that may cap you out on the currency. We'll update this thread as soon as we have confirmation that the hotfix has gone live.Virnethael1 03 Aug
03 Aug Patch 2.6.0c Update Now Live Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.0c is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This patch includes the following changes: Bug Fixes Fixed an issue which caused certain items – such as health globes, progress orbs, Nephalem Glory globes, gold, and Blood Shards – to disappear from the ground at times when players teleported to a different location.Vaneras0 03 Aug
28 Jun Patch 2.6.0 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.0 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In addition, the Eternal Edition of Diablo III is now available for sale through the PlayStation™ Store and Xbox One Store. For the PC version of the patch notes, please click here. For information about the Eternal Edition and the Rise of the Necromancer pack, please click here. This patch includes new features and some quality of life updates, including (but not limited to): New Class: Necromancer As a master of the dark arts, you wield the powers of life and death necessary to restore the Balance! Necromancers are powerful spell casters who lay waste to their enemies using curses and reanimation—along with an obedient cadre of pets. This new class employs a controlled gameplay style using the raw materials of life: blood and bone. Note: This class is available through the Rise of the Necromancer pack. For more details, please click here. New Items for the Necromancer Over 30 new Legendary items have been added for the Necromancer class, along with four class-exclusive Sets featuring unique themes. Set Dungeons have also been added for each of the new Sets, providing you new opportunities to test your mettle. New Feature: Challenge Rifts Explore new builds created by your fellow players in a weekly static dungeon! You can access these through the main screen, similar to Adventure Mode and Campaign Mode. New Zones: The Shrouded Moors and the Temple of the Firstborn The fog-enshrouded Moors and the darkened Temple of the Firstborn can be explored in Adventure Mode through a new waypoint on the Act 2 map. New Bounties: Realms of Fate Four new Waypoints have appeared in Adventure Mode. Each one has bounties to complete. These Realms of Fate are the unintended consequences of the battle between the nephalem and Diablo in the High Heavens. Please note: While the patch may be available shortly after maintenance on June 27, release in Japan is slightly delayed and purchase of the Necromancer in Japan will not be available until 12:00 p.m. JST on June 28. Please see our release announcement blog for more information. Items Legendary Gems Zei's Stone of Vengeance When a pet deals damage with this gem equipped, bonuses are now always granted from the player to the enemy hit instead of from the pet to the enemy. Adventure Mode Set Dungeons The user interface has been updated to better explain tier completion requirements With this, the basic completion tier must be finished within the given time limit The time limit to complete a Set Dungeon has been increased to 5 minutes Set dungeon monsters are now tracked on the mini-map when the dungeon begins All Basic Tier monster kill requirements have been lowered Greater Rifts Players who die in solo Greater Rifts can now choose to immediately resurrect. When choosing this option, the time remaining on your death timer will be removed from the remaining Greater Rift time and your cooldowns will be advanced by the same amount. Bug Fixes Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented players from completing the “Clear the Forgotten Well” bounty Achievements Terror in the Blood Now requires the player’s health to be at 10% or below instead of 9% or below Bug Fixes Fixed a bug preventing the Terror in the Blood achievement from triggering once the criteria were met and Diablo was defeated Monsters Skeleton Mage Has had its fire damage reduced slightly Quality of Life Witch Doctor Gargantuans will now destroy breakables they step onVaneras0 28 Jun
21m testing I'm just curious if i can make a topic here since i can't on the u.s. side of blizz forum.EddieLMT0 21m
5h Looking for players (ps4) Hi all i have recently decided to come back to the epicness that is diablo. So grabbed it on PS4. Used to play on pc quiet a bit so have some knowlage of the game from previous runs through the game. Just looking for some people to join up with a run through and prgress with just started my first seasonal character. No preference to who i join just wants to have some fun hacking, slashing and lootin Am a english player that usually logs on nightimes so feel free to drop a comment and will get back to you all Many thanksIanCollings0 5h
3d Are we not able to see PS4 characters on battle.net? I have my PC character on battle.net but am unable to get any of my PS3/PS4 characters on here anyone know why this may be? Has the support not been made yet? I do hope you guys understand what I mean! I have linked my PS4 account as well.Veggienut113 3d
4d Curses conquest on console (PS4) Can a Blizzard blue please confirm that this is a bug on the console platforms, and that a fix has been submitted to Sony (and Microsoft) please? I'm also having friends report issues with some challenges not being rewarded, even when the player has done them (in specific, killing 20 of Magda's thralls, and having the skeleton king kil 15 of his on skeletons). A big issue is a lack of communication and confirmation from Blizzard, and this is very frustrating.mrtheoden12 4d
4d [Sticky] Reporting hackers / modded item users. PS4 Hello. As we all play online on diablo 3 and we are sick and tired of all the players that use hacks / modded items / rank 100 Greater rift key. Me and many other have posted alot on the forum about them. and how the anger is growing towards them who use the items ect. Now for us the only option is to let blizzard know that we are tired of the and we want this to get removed. We all have discussed many topic on how blizzard needs to change to game to online only or either offline. Everybody have his or her's own reason towards the people that are using modded items ect. some say the dont mind. some say the do mind. so this post is more towards the people that want this to change. And as we all know by posting it on the forum.. its not realy working.. So this is my vision and my idea for dealing with this kind of people, i dont want them to get banned. or anything that cost alot of money cause i dont deal that way. everyone can learn from there mistake and that will only shorten the player count on diablo online. So listen up guys and girls. We need to sent screenshot of people who use hacked / modded items to blizzard. how and where i explane now!. here is a blue post of the info where we can send our screenshots to. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6246615165 Please have a loot at the post so u can see its real. We need to sent screenshot or emailt to that adress. Now how to make a screenshot ps4. When in game get close to the play who uses this hacked items. and press the touch pad in the middle of your controller. that goes to the item or skill tree list. and press r1 until u come to party. Now select the player who uses hacked or modded items. and press X now u see how much damage he does at the left side. if its more then 20 mil most of them have around 52mil damage. u can be sertain its cause of hacked items / modded. when your at that screen u can play the SHARE button on your controll and press upload screenshot then press back with o and dont upload it. now its stored on the playstation 4 and can befound in the capture section. after screening a bunch of people when you have time plug a USB or HD disk and select the screenshot u made and copy it to it. After doing that plug it in. add the pictures to the email you are going sent. add a short discription and good titel. like hackers exploiters ect ect. and sent it. PLease dont post the names of people on the internet. it is not nice to do. and we must be the mature one's. Ps YOU WILL GET MAIL BACK FROM BLIZZARD! that the recived the email! How to see you all some day in sanctuary and lets fight for a clean diablo and maybe Seasons!. regarts. Ilosoxx If you agree with this or sended a email or think this is a good idea please replay with a +1 or anyting else! I also Contacted sony about this problem. hope the can support us toilosoxx11 4d
14 Apr Ps3 Legit Players? 2018 I just bought Ros and was curious if anyone still plays on ps3 (legit only). does anyone still play? I'm level 66 at the moment.Tenray2 14 Apr
11 Apr Dream Team problem (XBOX) So I am sure this is an old topic of discussion. But I am hoping for an answer that I can't seem to find. I finally made it a goal to get all the achievements and right now the progress for dream team is set at 42% and doesn't move. I have leveled multiple characters and the challenge is unlocked on the game side. Xbox Live is not having this pop for me at all. So what other fixes can I try at this time.Rathon0 11 Apr
09 Apr How is seasons on Console Hello all I have both Xbox and PC versions of D3, I got fed up with D3 on console with the cheaters using last gen modded characters for on online games and went back to the PC version. Does this still happen or is seasons like the PC version and you need to make a new character and can't import a last gen character (X360, PS3 characters I mean) I want to move away from the PC version and get back to the couch and a big TV :) cheersMelonbrew11 09 Apr
07 Apr change language on diablo ultimate evil (ps4) well i have the same issue as some guys over here, the system language is on english but im on mexico so i think that the game took that as reference and downloaded on spanish. I want to play it on english so im looking for a way to change the language, any good ideas??? pls help!kbe78 07 Apr
05 Apr What to do after the end? I don't own the game but I might buy it on PlayStation today. Just wonder if it's a game I can play from time to time and be rewarded. Does the game have events and rewards like Overwatch and Hearthstone?Pappa2 05 Apr
05 Apr XBox Stutter? Hello everybody, I'm playing diablo on an Xbox One and everything is fine but when I join a multiplayer of 4 people and theres a lot of combat it starts to stutter(game slows down quite much). Does anybody else have this problem? Is there a solution for this? :) thanks Wish ya lucky RNGFury0 05 Apr
31 Mar diablo differences Is there anyone who have some differences on the Diablo 3 between Ps4 and Xbox One I play Diablo 3 on PS4. And my boyfriend Plays Diablo 3 on Xbox one. We are using demon hunter and are on different Levels on PS4 and Xbox one. We started on the same time.norwegiagirl4 31 Mar
31 Mar Primal cheating issue on consoles (PS4) Some players are cheating on the PS4 by abusing the lack of online server saves for seasons on console. They simply reforge an item X amount of times, and if they don't get a primal, they quit the game without saving, and restart the reforge process on a 2nd item of the same type. After day 3, the #1 SC DH on PS4 had 3 primals b doing this: traveller's pledge (perfect, elemental/chc/chd) compass rose (not quite perfect, but still very good) karleis point (perfect) as of 2 days ago (less than 2 weeks into s13!!!!!!) he has 7 primals in his build... I've been super lucky and have 2 primals in my build (both drops from RG), but I must stress that I've been super lucky. Getting 7 primals is just dodgy cheating imho. PLEASE make seasonal saves for console online only to stop the cheaters. We've already seen a massive drop in s13 of the number of people on PS4 playing seasons, and I believe that this is because of 2 things: 1) the cheaters using the primal reforge/mat scraping exploit 2) not enough of a break between seasons please address these issues.mrtheoden13 31 Mar
30 Mar Falcon wings still available? (patch 2.4.3) I've been farming them for about 12 hours now and I am starting to get a little bit frustrated to say the least. Am I having extremely bad luck or are they no longer available (i.e. the mysterious chest no longer spawns)? Any sort of affirmation would be appreciated, either way. Thanks in advance!Balunzo25 30 Mar
30 Mar Dialbo 3 ps to ps4 HI all, I played diablo 3 for few years on the pc. But now I just got a ps4 for my birthday. Becouse I realy like the ps4 i want to play diablo 3 on my ps4. Is this posible with my pc version? so can I download it annyway on my ps4? or must I buy the game and all add ons for the ps4 version? regards, BasFillist2 30 Mar
30 Mar Help with reforge mats I dont play seasonal and wondering if anyone has bounties mats in abundance they have no use for On non seasonal xbox one. Gamertag skitzo369 Would appreciate any helpSEANT841 30 Mar
30 Mar New player PS4 Hi all Looking to team up with Some of you. New to the game, lvl 70/114 on T2 atm. Also could use Some info about the game it self... Looks pretty boring as it is now... repeating rifs, greater rifts, bounties, and that’s it or am I missing something? PSN: DeGevers Add me if you want to help me out or do stuff together.Daxx3 30 Mar
29 Mar XBox player LF friends Hi, I just bought Diablo 3 for Xbox and I´m looking for some friends to play with someday :) Im currently running trough the campaign and afterwards, I´ll hop on grifting, will probably play solo until 60 but it would be cool if i could party up with someone "not random" after. :) If you want to then just add me, my xbox name is OcularBasher9 Cya, have fun !Fury1 29 Mar
24 Mar [PS3] New 100% Legit Player List - (For Softcore) I decided to create a new list because the creator of the old one is MIA. I will update this list as often as I can. So if you don't see your name added immediately when you post it up don't worry, it will get added eventually. This is the new legit player sign up for Diablo III - Reaper Of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 3. This is for the gift system, the nemesis system, campaign co-op, and adventure mode co-op (bounties and rift runs). Post your PSN ID here so that we all can increase our chances of sending and receiving gifts, create and fight nemesis monsters, play the campaign together, do some bounties and/or Nephalem Rifts together, help each other to level up, do some Keywarden farming together or Horadric Cache farming together. Before you post up your PSN ID please be aware that this is for 100% legitimate players only. This means you do not (and will not) use and/or create and/or distribute any cheats, hacks, mods, dupes, exploits, bootlegs, glitches, bugs, paragon glitching, lag switching and/or modified stuff/content/items of any kind in any way at all, ever. Only post up your PSN ID if you play 100% legit all the time. (In other words you only play the game the way the game developers intended for the game to be played.) This also means that you do not and will not play with people who use modded items. If you have received items that are not 100% legit in any way then please get rid of those items. If you are unsure of any item in any way then get rid of that item. If your Paragon levels have been glitched then please delete your entire save and restart your characters from scratch before you join other people on this list. Remember, this list is for 100% legit players only. This means you do not and will not use, create or distribute duped, modded, or hacked items. Also keep in mind this list is for Softcore players. When sending a friend request to another player do not send a blank friend request. With blank friend requests there is no way to tell for which game the other person wants to add you, or even where they got your PSN ID from. In any friend request you send be sure to include in the message something like: "BLIZZARD Forums; Diablo III: RoS; 100% legit players sign up". UPDATE: Important notice about items and sockets - see post 88 of page 05 of this thread here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12533644238?page=5#88 UPDATE 2: For legit players, I recommend you avoid ever playing public matches, and that you stick to playing only with people who play 100% legit. Keep your network settings on "Invite Only" at all times, and only invite people to your game who are on the 100% legit player list. Never join public games, and never set your network settings to "Open To Public". By playing public games you run the risk of having your game invaded by hackers/modders who can end up glitching your Paragon levels, among other things. UPDATE 3: Be sure to check out this thread on how to avoid cheaters: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17610551261 UPDATE 4: Important notice! If you are caught playing the game with cheaters/modders then you will be removed from the list as well. Even if you don't use modded gear yourself, just staying in a game with people who use modded gear counts as you being a cheater as well. It really doesn't take long to inspect the other players' gear. If you stay in a game where someone is using modded gear for more than 60 seconds then you will be considered to be a cheater as well. UPDATE 5: In addition to this legit player list another user on the forums who goes by the name of "trunkbass" has created a sign up document for legit players. You can sign up with that document and include details like your time zone, when you mostly play, which class you prefer, etc. Be sure to sign up to that document as well. Anyone can edit the document. Just click on an empty slot and add your details. Keep in mind this is for legit players only. So no cheaters, modders, or hackers allowed. There is a section of the document for PS3 players and a section for PS4. Be sure to add your details to the correct section for which ever system you play on. The left side of the document is for PS3 players, and the right side is for PS4 players. You can find the sign up document here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fK2V744qTaUa46fC3CEBqWgHmsRFlsvJFKH3bv7NJB0 My PSN ID: Raphamon -PLAYSTATION 3: 100% LEGIT PLAYER LIST- afroblackguy Agent-Potpot Apocy93 ApyRena barholn Benbrytaren88 Black_Hellcat bleh_aha boostin_nukes BowAser Bullitfreaky CrazyCatLady1975 crovaxnl crow7141 dannyfx17 DeadlyArrival debarsv DeLaBoooM Dusshunter euclideanPlane Fabie-jarrell FARPAS fist-mister FLK99 foreverstudiosx holek1983 howi66howi iLL_Cinema iUntouchable-_- JBone428 Jehuthy Joakimkallberg jonnnyBrav0 Khamooflage KOWMAP69 Leeende Legendary_Chaos_ LeVirginien Manhart MiHatsune MIKarlsen MindphaserXY montana001 OneBAMF816 onlysim15 ovskiyo Ow3nNL-1997 Parcival84 phy3_ princessfreye pro-kamasutra puffin20 qanax Rackaro ramiroNBA9 Raphamon ReapinStrawberry Redege1984 remb21 Rheider12 Riko_ChanCZ Satoof_Awni scottcwarner Shadowfigure8 shadowscarpsx SnowyChainsaw ST3FF__ Sumthins_fishy55 sungod02 SveK14 sznejk87 the_reaper200165 themisfitofwar theweebrooncoo Vavadook VeteranPaper vincentsantaana Warhog_GT WarpfiendxThanos xfhtagn xImBatman032602x xmatthyx1 Zax85 Zliten- ZulkinRapham0n151 24 Mar
24 Mar Easter sale PS4 Hello, So there won't be Easter sale for this game (and add-ons) on UK and other countries regions? I was hoping to try Necro, but somehow 13£ looks too much for a year old add-on.Menulis2 24 Mar
21 Mar My character is Gone back to starting level. My character was lv 70 and I received a syncing error and now my character is started back at lv 12 and I have lost all my seasonal progress and have to start all over. I even have to restart all my challenges. Pls Help. ThanksHerchosen13 21 Mar
18 Mar gelatinous goblins still bugged on console (PS4) Had never had this happen before, but last night, instead of splitting, they just died and disappeared. And no, I did not kill them too quickly (I'm well aware of the bug, so tend to take my time killing them).mrtheoden2 18 Mar
17 Mar Diablo 3 PS4 Season 13 "Curses!" conquest bug I actually bothered to put the effort in and grind through this season after not playing because Blizzard won't let us kick the hackers on console. After all the effort of reaching the Guardian chapter, reworking my entire build (was invoker build) just to do the 3rd conquest I needed, "Curses!" and after managing to complete it with 353 kills, nothing. The conquest has completed in my challenge log but the season journey challenge for completing 3 conquests has not so it's definitely specifically the "Curses!" conquest that is not crediting this season. Conquest log: http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh640/xpurepkzx/28576636_597227360613347_402593142987316498_n_zpsnmmgpteg.jpg Season Journey log: http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh640/xpurepkzx/28872449_597227367280013_3390177165016629277_n_zps5wjhzaqu.jpg Profile name is the same as on here but just to show that: http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh640/xpurepkzx/28870582_597227363946680_3400257032028264448_n_zps0yfwwcgs.jpgP4WNDZ0RZ5 17 Mar
17 Mar Bug alert All of my wife's progress has been erased and none of my master challenges have taken but won't let me back in to dungeon this is assnineAckerman40 17 Mar
16 Mar Staff of herding 2017 Hey all. Im trying to craft the staff of herding in season mode adventure. I found the plans mushroom but it seems chiltetara isnt dropping that gem! I ran about 100 runs of cavern of the frost and bounty on kill chiltara. No drop for 3 days farming. What am i doing wrongSixselection13 16 Mar
13 Mar Xbox 360 players Hey there, looking for anyone that plays the 360 version of this game to game with and keep me occupied until I can upgrade. Feel free to message: xSanguivorousx Look forward to gaming with people! Also I'd very much like to start a new character and grind again so if anyone is up for that and feels like a challenge then that'd be great.Sanguivorous6 13 Mar
13 Mar Limit paragon to p800 Paragon is a joke. we have solo LBs, yet solo players cannot compete with group players buffing their solo characters with rewards earnt from group play. Paragon gives a massive advantage - not only in terms of DPS, but also in terms of toughness. The game should be about skill, and NOT paragon farming. Paragon farming does not take skill, it just takes time and group play. Please level the playing field and make the game about skill again.mrtheoden5 13 Mar
11 Mar Blacksmithing Plans Xbox one so I read plans are so suppose to drop from rares,purples,yellows etc, I only started playing a few days again, I'm level 70 paragon 20, torment 2, I still havn't had any plans drop yet, I still havn't finished chapter 5 yet, do plans drop once I can do rifts etc?MadMordigan1 11 Mar
11 Mar Crossplatform multiplayer? Can PC users play with console users in multiplayer?ExoRcistus62 11 Mar
05 Mar No advanced item information Hello, when compainrg Items all we see is if damage, protection, and HP is better or worse. All we have is 1 to 3 arrows going up or down. No information about resistances going up or down etc crit chance et al. We need to see all this. This has got to be remedied ASAP. We need to have an exact copy of the PC version there, we ahve to be able to see all relevant information. We need to have a text showing what gem is socketed as well. Whats the reasoning behind this simplified view?rijo3 05 Mar
04 Mar Bug sezon Witam mam ten sam problem na konsoli PS4 w dziale z konsolami nikt nie odpisuje proszę o jakieś info ! Dokonałem 3 podboi w tym sezonie: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18zyRxIcFLlmZud0Muybhcv7TF_LLJG1w/view?usp=sharing A w postępach sezonowych mi tego nie zaliczyło: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acRdyjWCdhCsngILGwWcdBTGcR7IHwbf/view?usp=sharingRazer0 04 Mar
04 Mar Save game before quit ps4 The game doesn't save when I press options and quit. Several times have I identified items, equipped them and then exiting with the in game menu. I don't close the game with the Ps button before I've exit the sessions. However when coming back the next day those items aren't identified and equipped. The progress isn't saved. Sometimes I run around chasing checkpoints etc just to be sure I don't loose progress. You absolutely have to add a function to manually save when quitting the session. This has got to be a top priority.rijo0 04 Mar
04 Mar Invoker set bugged? Hi. I'm wondering if there are anyone else who experience issues with the Crusader Invoker set? I'm playing on a Xbox One S. And my Invoker 2 piece bonus feels bugged and not function properly. My thorns damage don't hit anyone in close range to me. An I mean, enemies standing on my toes. They don't take any damage from my thorns when I'm attacking. But! When dodging/blocking. Than all the sudden all enemies around me all the sudden just explode. I feel like I'm single targeting every enemies. I'm using punish with celerity rune. Anyone else have this issue? RegardsPit0 04 Mar
03 Mar Making the Move to XboX from PC for Seasons Hello All As the heading says, I am wanting to move to console from PC. I was wondering if matchmaking is fine in Season Characters? I remember the item duping crap that happened with People importing 360 characters to X1 and running around in modded gear. I take it, none of that happens on Seasons, since they can't import modded gear? That's the only thing that would stop me coming back to console. Any advise or confirmation would be great. Thank youMelonbrew1 03 Mar
02 Mar Eternal Collection Language Issues (again) Dear Blizzard, As much as I love your games, I must say that your games are the only ones I have ever had any problems with, language-wise. I live in Ukraine and have a respective PSN account. Today I bought the Eternal Collection and discovered that the only available installation language for me to download is, surprise surprise, Russian. I had the same problem with Overwatch when it came out and you later patched it or something so now I can play it in English. I've tried to delete all data and re-download the game from the Store but there just isn't a file that has all the other European languages. I find it extremely neglegant on your side and right now I feel as if I wasted the money that I spent to buy the PS4 version. Thank you for your attention. Sincerely, A customer that will never buy another Blizzard game on PS4 Edit 1: The game just finished downloading and the only available language turned out to be Polish.Mirdor7 02 Mar
02 Mar Fantastic port I've been on hiatus from Diablo 3 since just before my son was born, the last thing I did was farming Hellfire rings. That was the end game at MP10 back then. Anyway, I don't play the PC now, but I do play PS4 so I revently got the PS4 version of D3. I was ready for dissapointment but it's really good. There's hardly any downsides to the console-version. Sure, it's harder to target a specific target, for example Soul totems when there are tons of enemies around, and the inventory and artisan-menus could use some work. Other than that: great job. Both the Expansion and Necro was entirely new to me since I quit playing on the PC shortly before the expansion was released. I enjoy the new stuff such as rifts and bounties alot.rijo3 02 Mar
26 Feb nintendo switch version hey maybe nintendo switch version coming i love play that on my work :Pzerokillerpc5 26 Feb
26 Feb Wizard twister s13 Will twister still be broken for s13 or fixed ? Im bored of playin twister every seasonGhostFace1 26 Feb
23 Feb Season 13 not available for Xbox one As of 21:20 UK time, season 13 is not available for Xbox one.Peppa0 23 Feb
23 Feb When will season 13 start on ps4 in eu region? Need to know the exact date and time. Thank you.BigND3 23 Feb
23 Feb Season 13 start PS4? Good evening. Almost 8.00 pm here and I still can't make a seasonal character. Any news you (blizzard) want to share with us regarding this? If any1 else besides blizzard knows a way around this non season start, hit me up. ThxM3kkargh6 23 Feb
23 Feb PS4 Pro - Keeps crashing So I started playing Diablo 3 again and bought the necromancer pack. Well I wanted to play but the game keeps crashing every 5-10 minutes after I joined a game. Doesn't matter if I play online or offline the crash still happens. I had 1 hard crash and the only way I could reset the console was to unplug it. I really hope there's a fix on the way for this because this is a bit ridiculous...Durgon9 23 Feb
23 Feb Unable to make season hero on PS4 why?? i cant seem to make a seasonal character on ps4. Any ideas why?Taipsa1 23 Feb
23 Feb Xbox One Servers States 4 pm (British Time) 1 hour 42 minutes and still nothing, any news?Lawson1 23 Feb
23 Feb Season 13 PS4 start ? Hi, It seems that season 13 didn't start yet on PS4. Do you know when it will start on CET timzeone?Ashyrra2 23 Feb