Console

23 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris2 23 May 2012
19 Sep Patch 2.6.1d — 09/18/2018 Diablo III patch 2.6.1d is now live in Europe for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! This is a small patch to address a number of minor bug fixes to Patch 2.6.1 and implement the Season 15 theme buff. If you'd like to see the patch notes from 2.6.1, please click here. DIABLO III PATCH 2.6.1d Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues. If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Blizzard Services after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site or post in the Technical Support forum for assistance. GENERAL A number of minor bug fixes have been implemented. SEASONS Implemented the Themed Season buff for Season 15: Boon of the Horadrim For more information about Season 15’s theme, please see our blog here.Kheluriel0 19 Sep
1h The exploits on consoles! Hello, I have just bought the game for my ps4, I was simply checking on some random information about the game online and I have found tons of articles and videos about how there are many people cheating, this is very upsetting. Later on I was trying to search for a responses or comments from blizzard addressing the issue but I have found no information at all. Is there any place where I can find an official response from blizzard addressing this topic, or they have simply decided to ignore the problem completely? Regards, BringTheGBringTheG0 1h
2d PS4 Diablo Dear Blizzard, I purchased Diablo 3 for PC on release for my PC 2 years ago. I also bought the expansion. Its been very enjoyable. But I want the PS4 version...because its very nice and I love local co-op hack n slash... Is there anyway you can remove my PC license and use that as discount in some small way for a PS4 copy? Its frustrating that I'll have to pay nearly 50 quid for the same game again....and I probably won't. Go on...make me an offer I can't refuse. Lots of Love, Mooakers.Mooakers8 2d
3d Ps4 -> nindendo switch Hello, can i bring my ps4 account over to nindendo switch? :)Dracula4 3d
3d Switch question I'm wondering if anything will be account wide to pc account, as I'm unaware if the switch will use bnet accounts meaning loss of blizzcon rewards and other account wide kind of things such as wings, pets, paragon levels, etcAurawyn1 3d
3d Switch Cosmetics Pre-Purchase Only? Hello, Do we know if the cosmetics that come only with the upcoming Switch version of Diablo III (Cucco pet, cosmetic wings, triforce portrait) are only available with pre-purchase or are they available any time you buy it? Thank youArligan1 3d
15 Oct PS4 Diablo III Language change not possible Hi, I have a problem with downloading Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - EFGIS on my ps4. The PlayStation store is forcing on me PL version. I have tried to: - remove game and any saved data and install it again from PS Store - still PL version - remove game and any saved data and install it from Library - EFGIS version, but there is no download button - remove game and any saved data and install it remotely via PS Store on computer, but there is only PL version available. My console language is set to EN and was set when I have purchased the game. On the purchase webpage there was no information that this game will be in PL language. Any way for Blizzard to cooperate with SONY to remove geo-location block for EFGIS content for Diablo III?Asttraea5 15 Oct
15 Oct Xbox 1 Looking for players on Xbox 1. Season or non season Lvl 70 barb Haven’t played season mode yet but willing to go Havok57Havok570 15 Oct
13 Oct Primal cheating issue on consoles (PS4) Some players are cheating on the PS4 by abusing the lack of online server saves for seasons on console. They simply reforge an item X amount of times, and if they don't get a primal, they quit the game without saving, and restart the reforge process on a 2nd item of the same type. After day 3, the #1 SC DH on PS4 had 3 primals b doing this: traveller's pledge (perfect, elemental/chc/chd) compass rose (not quite perfect, but still very good) karleis point (perfect) as of 2 days ago (less than 2 weeks into s13!!!!!!) he has 7 primals in his build... I've been super lucky and have 2 primals in my build (both drops from RG), but I must stress that I've been super lucky. Getting 7 primals is just dodgy cheating imho. PLEASE make seasonal saves for console online only to stop the cheaters. We've already seen a massive drop in s13 of the number of people on PS4 playing seasons, and I believe that this is because of 2 things: 1) the cheaters using the primal reforge/mat scraping exploit 2) not enough of a break between seasons please address these issues.mrtheoden24 13 Oct
11 Oct Ps3 Legit Players? 2018 I just bought Ros and was curious if anyone still plays on ps3 (legit only). does anyone still play? I'm level 66 at the moment.Tenray12 11 Oct
07 Oct SUGGESTION ON OCULUS RING i want to suggest an “oculus icon” when a hero inside the Golden circle Its because we dont know the real thing worked on not ...firdzy0 07 Oct
07 Oct PS4 Diablo 3 no servers and stuck in local only mode Diablo 3 on ps4 for me has been stuck in local mode for several months now, I've tried re-installing the game, resetting mtu, enabling DMZ, opening all ports. Diablo 3 also works perfectly on pc, so it has something to do with either my connection to blizzard servers via sony, or Blizzards servers connection to Sony. I'm currently on NAT type 2 iswell, and have not tried port forwarding yet, I've also looked online for solutions and i seem to be the only person having this issue. I'm open for any suggestionsJakeFranklin1 07 Oct
06 Oct i got no necromancer in ps4 version i purchased the diablo 3 eternal collection. the box indicates that the necromancer is included and yet, i did not get it. i got the 6 other classes however. what is going on?andreasasp0 06 Oct
06 Oct Whats the point of modded gear? This game is suppose to be about getting new gear and progress that way, so what is the !@#$ing point of going with op modded gear and kill everything with one hit, and no gear that drops is going to be better what you allready have. To get gear and paragon for some unmodded character? I dont see any satisfaction getting them by cheating. Ruins the %^-*ing game for me, when every time i log in for multiplayer, there is a cheater.Bone1 06 Oct
04 Oct [PS3] New 100% Legit Player List - (For Softcore) I decided to create a new list because the creator of the old one is MIA. I will update this list as often as I can. So if you don't see your name added immediately when you post it up don't worry, it will get added eventually. This is the new legit player sign up for Diablo III - Reaper Of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 3. This is for the gift system, the nemesis system, campaign co-op, and adventure mode co-op (bounties and rift runs). Post your PSN ID here so that we all can increase our chances of sending and receiving gifts, create and fight nemesis monsters, play the campaign together, do some bounties and/or Nephalem Rifts together, help each other to level up, do some Keywarden farming together or Horadric Cache farming together. Before you post up your PSN ID please be aware that this is for 100% legitimate players only. This means you do not (and will not) use and/or create and/or distribute any cheats, hacks, mods, dupes, exploits, bootlegs, glitches, bugs, paragon glitching, lag switching and/or modified stuff/content/items of any kind in any way at all, ever. Only post up your PSN ID if you play 100% legit all the time. (In other words you only play the game the way the game developers intended for the game to be played.) This also means that you do not and will not play with people who use modded items. If you have received items that are not 100% legit in any way then please get rid of those items. If you are unsure of any item in any way then get rid of that item. If your Paragon levels have been glitched then please delete your entire save and restart your characters from scratch before you join other people on this list. Remember, this list is for 100% legit players only. This means you do not and will not use, create or distribute duped, modded, or hacked items. Also keep in mind this list is for Softcore players. When sending a friend request to another player do not send a blank friend request. With blank friend requests there is no way to tell for which game the other person wants to add you, or even where they got your PSN ID from. In any friend request you send be sure to include in the message something like: "BLIZZARD Forums; Diablo III: RoS; 100% legit players sign up". UPDATE: Important notice about items and sockets - see post 88 of page 05 of this thread here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12533644238?page=5#88 UPDATE 2: For legit players, I recommend you avoid ever playing public matches, and that you stick to playing only with people who play 100% legit. Keep your network settings on "Invite Only" at all times, and only invite people to your game who are on the 100% legit player list. Never join public games, and never set your network settings to "Open To Public". By playing public games you run the risk of having your game invaded by hackers/modders who can end up glitching your Paragon levels, among other things. UPDATE 3: Be sure to check out this thread on how to avoid cheaters: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17610551261 UPDATE 4: Important notice! If you are caught playing the game with cheaters/modders then you will be removed from the list as well. Even if you don't use modded gear yourself, just staying in a game with people who use modded gear counts as you being a cheater as well. It really doesn't take long to inspect the other players' gear. If you stay in a game where someone is using modded gear for more than 60 seconds then you will be considered to be a cheater as well. UPDATE 5: In addition to this legit player list another user on the forums who goes by the name of "trunkbass" has created a sign up document for legit players. You can sign up with that document and include details like your time zone, when you mostly play, which class you prefer, etc. Be sure to sign up to that document as well. Anyone can edit the document. Just click on an empty slot and add your details. Keep in mind this is for legit players only. So no cheaters, modders, or hackers allowed. There is a section of the document for PS3 players and a section for PS4. Be sure to add your details to the correct section for which ever system you play on. The left side of the document is for PS3 players, and the right side is for PS4 players. You can find the sign up document here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fK2V744qTaUa46fC3CEBqWgHmsRFlsvJFKH3bv7NJB0 My PSN ID: Raphamon -PLAYSTATION 3: 100% LEGIT PLAYER LIST- afroblackguy Agent-Potpot Apocy93 ApyRena barholn Benbrytaren88 Black_Hellcat bleh_aha boostin_nukes BowAser Bullitfreaky CrazyCatLady1975 crovaxnl crow7141 dannyfx17 DeadlyArrival debarsv DeLaBoooM Dusshunter euclideanPlane Fabie-jarrell FARPAS fist-mister FLK99 foreverstudiosx holek1983 howi66howi iLL_Cinema iUntouchable-_- JBone428 Jehuthy Joakimkallberg jonnnyBrav0 Khamooflage KOWMAP69 Leeende Legendary_Chaos_ LeVirginien Manhart MiHatsune MIKarlsen MindphaserXY montana001 OneBAMF816 onlysim15 ovskiyo Ow3nNL-1997 Parcival84 phy3_ princessfreye pro-kamasutra puffin20 qanax Rackaro ramiroNBA9 Raphamon ReapinStrawberry Redege1984 remb21 Rheider12 Riko_ChanCZ Satoof_Awni scottcwarner Shadowfigure8 shadowscarpsx SnowyChainsaw ST3FF__ Sumthins_fishy55 sungod02 SveK14 sznejk87 the_reaper200165 themisfitofwar theweebrooncoo Vavadook VeteranPaper vincentsantaana Warhog_GT WarpfiendxThanos xfhtagn xImBatman032602x xmatthyx1 Zax85 Zliten- ZulkinRapham0n160 04 Oct
28 Sep Gelatinous sire not making noise. XboxOne The gelatinous sire is not making his noise when they are near. Neither I or the folks I'm playing with hear anything. We've come across three thus far, and none have made a peep. If they weren't directly in my path, they'd have been missed. Is this a bug that others are seeing? The other gobs make their normal sounds, just the blueguy. tksGrover1751 28 Sep
25 Sep Leaderboards on PS4 are screwed up... Hey Blizzard... Leaderboards were fine UNTIL you released patch 1.27...after this, they are screwed up... I don't do social media, and I doubt you guys even read the forums, so it's doubtful that you'll even realise this. But, it would be nice for it to be fixed... You'd think you'd be able to release a clean non-buggy season but nope...you guys are entering into EA levels of incompetence!!! Start with a proper QA procedure next time. Actually test patches PRIOR to deployment. You know, I've worked in IT for near 15 years. If I made a chance to a customer's name records (BIND9), I'd always test it to make sure it was right (check the syslog, named logs, and run digs against the local name server and a root name server) before closing the case off. That's *proper* QA.mrtheoden4 25 Sep
24 Sep state of the ps4 version it's sad so far i got: frequent server hiccups broken leaderbords double bounty not working unidentified items not showing in inventory faulty mini map not properly showing shrines items still showing up in the inventory despite being equipped all good stuff! if you have other problems, please feel free to add them here - maybe, by some miracle, activision/blizzard takes care of stuff ... lol happy season journey :>Drukvahr2 24 Sep
24 Sep EPIC FAIL: Double Cache Season Bonus PS4 It's bad enough that the much touted season of double Horadric Caches comes out the gate stumbling (no second cache), but it's made far worse by Blizzard providing almost nothing in the way of explanation or estimated resolution (if any) for folks on the console platforms. I really look forward to each new season, but I gotta admit I'm growing increasingly sour with respect to how the franchise and the console platforms are being cared for. It would be nice if someone in an official capacity at Blizzard could address this issue, and stop treating console players like red-headed stepchildren. Thank you in advance for your consideration.EightballVA1 24 Sep
23 Sep Issues With Season Theme xb1 This issue has probably already been brought up but I don't feel like searching. The double bounty cache that we're supposed to be receiving is currently only handing out one. Not gonna bash on Blizz because s*** happens. It's still a fun season! Thank You Blizzard!Leegen1 23 Sep
22 Sep no double Horadric cache reward with the start of season 15, all has gone swimmingly for the PC version but on PS4 version, we aren't getting the double Horadric caches from turning in bounties, could we have this fixed please ASAP.Malvalek1 22 Sep
21 Sep Why didnt season 15 start on ps4 at 17:00 Why didnt season 15 start on ps4 at 17:00?Genji2 21 Sep
21 Sep Patch 2.6.1d So Blizzard, what exactly are these "minor" bugs that this new patch fixes? Why are you being so vague? Patch notes should *always* list what they fix, specifically list what they fix. That's good software development and good communication with your customers. PS the link in the thread announcing the patch just links to the main 2.6.1 patch notes, which hasn't had anything new added to it for the 'd' variant patch.mrtheoden0 21 Sep
20 Sep PC + Gamepad will pc players that have gamepads be able to play d3 on a pc with the controller? Sorry if this have already been answered but I couldn't find anything confirmed.tehace98 20 Sep
19 Sep hardcore s15 xbox one hello im lf 2 more players for hardcore s15, farm at least first 24 hours, priv me here or add on xbox DagetsQQDagets0 19 Sep
19 Sep Haedrig's Gift After Season Total newbie question: How does one claim the gifts for the season after the season ended? First time doing a season and I'm afraid that I lost those gift. Playing on Xbox 1Alphazanco921 19 Sep
14 Sep Xbox 360 players Hey there, looking for anyone that plays the 360 version of this game to game with and keep me occupied until I can upgrade. Feel free to message: xSanguivorousx Look forward to gaming with people! Also I'd very much like to start a new character and grind again so if anyone is up for that and feels like a challenge then that'd be great.Sanguivorous8 14 Sep
13 Sep missing items from inventory. missing items from inventory. this happened while playing online. can someome actually steal my items.? help this is so frustrating.yoshi1 13 Sep
13 Sep Rise of the necromancer not working on ps4 I got diablo 3 ultimate evil edition on disc from a friend some time ago and i just decided to buy the rise of the necromancer on the ps store, but it's not working.. I tried restoring my licences and restarting my ps4 multiple times but that did not work either, what do i do???AngelOfDeath1 13 Sep
12 Sep A hacker just killed my highest level hardcore hero... Ok here's what just happened. A person whose PS4 name is TheJoker1337 joined my game, whose paragon level was 20,000. We start a rift and they send me a message saying "call me daddy" or something like that, which I ignore. He asks one more time and then says "then die", then I proceed to do exactly that, just die instantly... No monsters around at all. Checked my hall of the fallen for cause of death and it just says unknown.. Is there anything I can do about this? I was just trying to get my first hardcore hero to level 70 :/.nickp4 12 Sep
09 Sep Japanese language PS4 Okay, i've looked around all over the net and cannot find a clear answer anywhere. If I download this game off the PS4 store, can I play it in Japanese? When I look at the description, it gives me information about subtitles and audio with Japanese NOT being an option. This doesn't explain in-game text though....I need to know if I download this game from the PS4 store, can I play it with Japanese text? as in menus, tooltips, stats. etc etc.Riy0 09 Sep
07 Sep ps4 looking to add people for gifts and nemesis i'm looking for player to add to my frinds list for gifts and nemesis. i mostly play solo non season but could play with others as well if they play legit(non cheaters), i got a decently geared monk and barbarian, so if there are any new players looking for boost or help with gearing, fell free to add me. i'm on ps4. psn: baasenbaasen3 07 Sep
05 Sep PS4 multiplayer progress question I have a problem or question regarding the multiplayer, both local and online. Let's see, the summary of events: A friend and I have started playing almost at once. I have completed the mission to get the crown of the crypts to open the second level of the cathedral. Then I have uploaded the game to the cloud to use it in its console in the local multiplayer. In his game we played until just before the crown mission. I uploaded my updated save to the cloud and downloaded on my console. But when I played, my game progress is at the point where we left the multiplayer session, so I have to repeat the mission (although I already have the crown in the inventory). So the questions are Exactly how does this work? Can not multiplayer be played so that it only affects the development and inventory of the character, without the advance of the history mode of player 2 being overwritten with that of player 1? Playing online will this happen too?BWallace2 05 Sep
05 Sep Cross-Save Hello, We need Cross-Save, because I own Diablo III on PC and I have Nintendo Switch. So only way I would buy it on my Switch if we will get Cross-Save. Thank you for listening.SViper2 05 Sep
05 Sep Switch offline play Will the switch version be playable offline? The ad suggests that when you see a group playing on a bus or something and the factg you say and follow the switch mantra of play anywhere. I know on PC and console its online 24/7 but will the switch version allow play offline and if so how will that differ in gameplay drops?Birthdayboy4 05 Sep
28 Aug Casual player looking for clan/party Hi, I'm a fairly casual player and tend to play solo but I'm curious about online play and pushing further into grifts and improving gems / gear. I'm not sure how you go about joining clans etc but if anyone is keen on teaming up then let me know and I'll add your psn. In this season I'm playing a barbarian, currently around 630 paragon. CheersAntelope172 28 Aug
21 Aug PS4 Support Monk Looking for Players Hey guys, I’m a paragon 1k+ Support Monk on PS4 looking for people to run with. Just send me a friend request with something about D3 in the description of the FR. And as assumed I’m a non-hardcore seasonal player. Looking to push higher on the 2, 3, and 4 man leaderboards this season so if anyone out there could use a zMonk I’m always down to play. Cheers. PSN: Herbai_TLongDawng0 21 Aug
21 Aug PS4 HCS D3 bounties Running t13 bounties all night. Message Cioud-420 for invthumpr0 21 Aug
20 Aug change language on diablo ultimate evil (ps4) well i have the same issue as some guys over here, the system language is on english but im on mexico so i think that the game took that as reference and downloaded on spanish. I want to play it on english so im looking for a way to change the language, any good ideas??? pls help!kbe80 20 Aug
17 Aug Season 14 players wanted (PS4) Hi Guys, Looking for a few people to farm rifts and bounties with on PS4. I am a UK based player and play nights generally 8pm onward. Semi casual Wizard Paragon level 150. PSN: Mozza ThanksMozza1 17 Aug
15 Aug Challenge Rift Stuck on Last Week (Wk 59)(PS4) Hey all, is or has anyone experienced this before . . . as of early Wednesday morning US EDT, the Challenge Rift will not roll over to Week 60. If I try to enter the past CR, I get a message that reads something to the effect of 'Week 59 Challenge Rift has concluded". I've tried closing and restarting both the application and the console, and nothing seems to trigger the CR to advance to the next week. I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.EightballVA0 15 Aug
15 Aug Need friends I haven't been able to find a good place to get console friends, so here it is. I play d3 all the time and I end up sending my gifts to my 3 frien ds who don't play. If anyone plays and would like to play with me or just swap gifts my account is Insanctus_89. I'm capable of doing 80+ rifts as wellCompensator22 15 Aug
14 Aug Diablo 3 wrong language ps4 So I bought a used copy of Diablo 3 ultimate evil edition for PS4 and when it was finished downloading the whole game was in Russian? Is this language locked to the disc? I live in Ireland and speak english so I don’t understand why this game is in Russian. Can someone please help?Shan0 14 Aug
09 Aug Missing items from season rewards cp 4 Hey. Yesterday i completed the chapter 4 and got my last set item ( crusader- Neck, chest and pants). After opening the reward chest i was done with gaming that day, so when i logged on today the 3 items was not equip on my crusader or wasn't in my inventory. The game says i have collected the season rewards from cp 4 and i have, but where are the items?? Still have the items from cp 2 and 3. plz help.DeadMeatDK1 09 Aug
07 Aug Falcon wings still available? (patch 2.4.3) I've been farming them for about 12 hours now and I am starting to get a little bit frustrated to say the least. Am I having extremely bad luck or are they no longer available (i.e. the mysterious chest no longer spawns)? Any sort of affirmation would be appreciated, either way. Thanks in advance!Balunzo29 07 Aug
06 Aug Cosmic wings Hey, I'm currently trying to get the cosmic wings and wondered if anyone wants to team up to speed up the quite tedious goblin farming. I'm on ps4 and playing season, nick is tompa636.Tompa0 06 Aug
01 Aug Items disappeared Hello, My friend sent me like 100+ best items on Diablo 3 PS4, because he doesn’t play anymore ( my psn Id: Citrinax ) I’ve accepted it today in the morning and left my house for couple hours . After I came back my all new items been gone from my stash and inventory , only my old ones been left as before accepting my friend items. No one has ability to switch my PS4 on without me as it is locked . And I don’t think that someone stole it as only missing items is the ones I just received . Any ideas why?:/ Thank you for helpCitrina1 01 Aug
30 Jul xbox one: act 1 bounty quest bugged The 'free 5 villagers' quest is bugged. Unable to free any. I play season incase that matters.Raja9990 30 Jul
28 Jul Help wanted Help Wanted for ps4!!! Resurrected from the grave and Just started crusading again... If Any buddy is in a gifting mood and would like to help my journey towards domination that would be appreciated! I’m totally down to friend/team up as wellDarthxGringo0 28 Jul