Console

23 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris2 23 May 2012
11 Feb Patch 2.6.3 Now Live on Nintendo Switch Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.3 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Eternal Collection on Nintendo Switch. This patch is specifically for the Nintendo Switch. For the PC version of the patch notes, please check the launcher under Options -> Patch Notes on the Diablo III game tab. General • The application icon for Diablo III: Eternal Collection has been updated • End User License Agreement has been updated to include links to Blizzard EULA and Blizzard Privacy Policy sites • Several minor bug fixes have been madeKheluriel6 11 Feb
19 Sep Patch 2.6.1d — 09/18/2018 Diablo III patch 2.6.1d is now live in Europe for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! This is a small patch to address a number of minor bug fixes to Patch 2.6.1 and implement the Season 15 theme buff. If you'd like to see the patch notes from 2.6.1, please click here. DIABLO III PATCH 2.6.1d Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues. If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Blizzard Services after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site or post in the Technical Support forum for assistance. GENERAL A number of minor bug fixes have been implemented. SEASONS Implemented the Themed Season buff for Season 15: Boon of the Horadrim For more information about Season 15’s theme, please see our blog here.Kheluriel0 19 Sep
09 Jul Xbox 360 players Hey there, looking for anyone that plays the 360 version of this game to game with and keep me occupied until I can upgrade. Feel free to message: xSanguivorousx Look forward to gaming with people! Also I'd very much like to start a new character and grind again so if anyone is up for that and feels like a challenge then that'd be great.Sanguivorous9 09 Jul
07 Jul Caldeum Nightshade. Where can i find Caldeum Nightshade. I look for it in act 2 But i find nothing there , tournemend 5. Can someone give me some tips where to find it Thx NielsNiels276 07 Jul
05 Jul How to boost on console? Hi Guys, I'm a big PC player but a few friends are now playing the console version. They asked me how to boost from 1-70. On PC, you make a T6 game and clear rifts whilst the players being boosted stay at the entrance to the rift. Apparently on console this doesn't work because the other plays get pulled toward the character doing the boosting. So what is the quickest way to boost a HC character to 70 on the console version? Cheers, TomKoAtheRAGE6 05 Jul
29 Jun Ps3 Legit Players? 2018 I just bought Ros and was curious if anyone still plays on ps3 (legit only). does anyone still play? I'm level 66 at the moment.Tenray35 29 Jun
28 Jun Hellfire ring/amulet issue on Tornament 7 psp4 pro Hello everyone, This is my first post ever I believe, so be gentle with me, please :) Issue as per topic: Hellfire ring/amulet issue on Tornament 7 (Paragon 300+) PSP4 Pro I’ve got the an issue with creating Hellfire amulets or rings in particular. I can’t get the body parts of the uberboses dropped in the realms whatsoever. And I’ve done /or I’m doing the realms like 20 seconds or something, which means I believe I’ve done these more then enough. I’m on T7. Needless to say it’s not the money that would be the problem. Oh, I’ve forgot to say there is not plan for the more expensive version of the Hellfire rings/amulets by the peddler. No idea what’s going on. Has anyone been facing similar issue? br AnsisysAnsisys3 28 Jun
27 Jun How to claim seasonal rewards to main character? Played with seasonal character not too long ago, and I got some rewards. I want to transfer them to my main character, which is a wizard. I managed to claim the seasonal rewards and even opened it with my seasonal characters, but when I put it in the stash my main character doesn't see it. How do I transfer the rewards to my main character? p.s. My seasonal character is also a wizard, since it's my first time I wanted to make sure, but reading online it seems possible to play with a non-wizard and then use the rewards for a wizard, so I would love to know how to do that too.saw1 27 Jun
20 Jun How Many Hours Clocked In (Console)? Since I’m not allowed to participate to the General Discussion thread due to having bought the Nintendo Switch version of the game and not the PC one, I decided to create a thread and ask all console players how many hours they have clocked in into Diablo III. Personally, in about a month and a-half I’ve clocked in about 350 hours as a Witch Doctor alone on the Switch, having completed most of the achievements and almost perfected my build (need to add some legendary gem augments). I also own the Cosmic Wings and the Rainbow Portrait. As soon as I’m done with my WD I move on to the second class I care about and that’s the Necromancer. When he’s done too (including earning related achievements), I will move on to another game but still play a bit here and then to finalize the 10K bounties and 1,000,000 killed rift monsters achievements. By the time this is completed I think I will be about at the 600 hour mark. Eager to hear about your total time with the game!Cōnstantīnus2 20 Jun
16 Jun Language I live in Poland. If I purchase the hard copy of the game in stores will I be able to change the language from Polish to English?Sky5 16 Jun
14 Jun D3 UEE - PS4 - Join a multiplayer game - Error every time i try to connect to an other D3 game i got an error. "There was a problem joining the game." I already opened all necessary ports on my router TCP: 465, 983, 1935, 3478-3480, 5223, 10050, 10051, 10040-10060 UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658, 10070, 50000-60000 Any ideas? Great thx.SKSUS25 14 Jun
14 Jun staff of heardihng & gibbering gemstone I know its been an on going topic, but my girlfriend and I have been trying to get the staff of hearding plans and gibbering gemstone for 5 days straight and were both going a tad spare. I know he console has had a few issues but it had a patch not to long ago for PS4. I was wondering if any one had any new information on this issue yours SwiftkillSwiftkill5 14 Jun
13 Jun Nintendo Switch obvious cheaters Hi, I am quite new to console gaming, and haven't really played D3 for too long anyway, but ... I recently noticed that on Nintendo Switch leaderboard, a demon hunter and a wizard have cleared GR150 with quite impressive times as well. I heard that the non-season part of the game is being abused and hacked/cheated through and through, but am I missing out on something here ? Also, this is what I noticed about those 2 in particular - both of them are using ruby in their weapon socket, does that have anything to do with something or is it just for !@#$z and gigglez ? https://imgur.com/a/eB6aF3h Added a few images for who may be interested. Edit: Also, how is this possible, this person has 260% CHD on weapon, essentially 2x gems. If this is legit possible, then I need to know how . https://imgur.com/a/sVmIJAdZeBest17 13 Jun
13 Jun Nephalem power orbs always land behind you issue Hi I am having issues on Xbox one x as I have returned to playing Diablo 3 after a while away. The problem is in relation to nephalem glory power orbs, as you play through greater rifts (and they are timed events) the problem is that when nephalem glory power orbs spawn they always spawn, very slowly fly through the air and then always land behind you so that you have to stop attacking, turn around, run to them very slowly if you don’t have movement speed bonuses, then turn around to reface the enemies again all eating away at the time left in the greater rift. The issue relates to the slow spawn and flying speed of the orb and secondly the fact they always land in the opposite direction from where you are going in fact always behind you, why don’t/ can’t these just fall near you or in front of you? I can’t believe it’s an intended gameplay mechanic for a timed gameplay mode to actively make you go slowly and to make you have to turn around and run backwards all wasting valuable time, also this action always makes you reduce your kill bonuses as the timer before you need to make your next kill always expires before you can collect the double damage orbs and turn around to start killing the enemies again. https://youtu.be/DdRaCtBTKLE I enclose a link to a video I recorded on xboxlive to highlight the issue if you watch from around 26 seconds onwards you will see what I am describing, the orb slowly flies behind me and lands so I have to turn around to go and collect it, this happens every time. Please investigate and ask the developers to see if this was an intentional mechanic they designed or something that can easily be addressed as it’s clearly flawed in a game mode ie greater rifts that rely on speed of execution, and the need to keep pushing forward while killing the enemies. I love playing the game but this detracts badly from the experience I’m sure that was intended. Thank you for your time and help with this matter.BT1605064 13 Jun
12 Jun Playing offline to re-experience old patch? So I want to expericene RoS on Ps4 the way it was back when the discs where fresh in stores. I'm gussing it was back right around when seasons where introduced? Is this possible? I need to prevent the Ps4 from automaticly updating the game, and i guess it should work if I remember to always go offline before I put in the disk, and always remove the disk before I go back online. Anyone knows if this will work, or will it somehow update it anyway? I know I can't do seasons or coop or anything like that. I just wanna try this old version of the game a bit for fun, before maybe sometime later letting it update.BlackLotus0 12 Jun
12 Jun PS4 ONLINE Hi ALL, I am new to PS4 and also new to Diablo3.. And I just started with season 17, so what should I do to play online? Just do normal quest and levelling first? I need guides from PS4 in future.. Is it like MMORPG where after I am levelled I can go online or?BuiMan1 12 Jun
10 Jun Returning player questions So I played this game before seasons were introduced.I recently bought it on sale in Xbox store for my Xbox one x . So my question is on higher levels like 50-60-70 do I need to mandatory team up with other players or I can solo all seasonal content ?samahir2 10 Jun
09 Jun Helppppp!!! It’s been years and still can’t double up xboxes on the same IP address?!! Please someone have a solution .Chickenwing3 09 Jun
07 Jun Patch 2.6.5 on ps4? Hi. So is it me or is the patch 2.6.5 not on ps4? Can be me that’s dumb.Culistrex2 07 Jun
03 Jun Headrigs Gift Season 17 - Not received Hi, I have this on the switch and have just levelled a wizard up to level 70, I have done the first three season challenges to get he 4 piece tier set and it states I have already claimed it (I do not have it on my character). Can you only claim 1 per season rather than per character as I do have the 4 piece set on another character but redid the challenges on this new character.Memnoch2 03 Jun
01 Jun Kumpulan Video Games Movie Online 2019 Lk21ganool merupakan Situs Nonton Film Online Lk21 Ganool Cinema Movie Indoxxi Dunia21 Terlengkap seperti Download Film Bioskop Online Layarkaca21 Terbaru Streaming Movie HD Bioskopkeren Terupdate. Situs Resmi : http://lk21ganool.com Netflix, Cara Baru Merek Untuk Ditonton Bandingkan penyedia On Demand untuk mengungkap kesepakatan terbaik dan membuat menonton film jauh lebih fleksibel. Oleh karena itu, dimungkinkan untuk memilih situs keanggotaan untuk mengunggah film online tanpa masalah. Aksi jalanan cabul telah kembali lagi. Kali ini Anda bisa menjadi lebih besar dan superior. Ketika film pertama dalam franchise terkenal Fast and Furious dirilis, sedikit yang para pembuat berharap bahwa itu akan menciptakan ledakan di box office. Anda juga akan dapat terhubung ke internet dan kemudian Anda pasti keanggotaan Facebook plus Twitter, sehingga Anda dapat memberitahu setiap orang bahwa seseorang mungkin akan memperbarui mengenai TV 73 inci baru Anda untuk komputer. Tentunya Anda juga dapat terhubung online untuk menonton Streaming Movie langsung dari TV Anda. Ini akan membuat TV yang luar biasa ini di siang hari. yang memiliki keanggotaan dengan netflix, barangkali beberapa situs web Download Movie Online lainnya di seluruh dunia. Dan itu berarti Anda tidak perlu pergi ke toko video atau bahkan memanfaatkan kotak teks merah.lk21ganool0 01 Jun
01 Jun Nintendo Switch Version Lots Of Crushes I'd like to make it public and mention to Blizzard and their developers that the Nintendo Switch version is really buggy and crushing a lot. It's not something unbearable but it's there and sometimes it really makes the game frustrating. I do hope someone do checks out what's happening and figures out a solution. The game usually crushes after doing bounties or rifts, or extensive game-play sessions. Sometimes it crushes during booting as well. In about 300 hours clocked in, I've noticed about 10-15 crushes.Cōnstantīnus0 01 Jun
28 May Challenge Rift Xbox One I completed the new challenge rift on my Xbox One version of Diablo 3 but for some reason it wont let me recieve the reward for doing it. Is there a glitch or what can I do to get the reward?BouncyBear0 28 May
28 May Cosmic Wings & Rainbow Portrait Exist (Nintendo Switch) Just wanted to mention this to anyone interested in farming them on the Nintendo Switch that both items exist! Just got them a few days before. The Cosmic Wings dropped pretty quickly after about 10 Rainbow Goblins but the Rainbow Portrait took over 600 hundred runs. Happy hunting everyone!Cōnstantīnus2 28 May
28 May Looking For Ancient Sacred Harvester (Nintendo Switch) Hello, I'm looking to trade for an Ancient Sacred Harvester (not modded of course) Nintendo Switch. I can offer an Ancient In-geom if someone's interested. Or maybe you don't need it and instead of salvaging it you can send it to me via mail for free! Location's in Europe. In addition I'll greatly appreciate if someone's can send me via mail the following white items (will send them right back to you after I get the associated transmogrification): $ Panther's Claw $ Crossbow of Corvus $ Steffon's Heavy Lance $ King Maker $ Sungjae's Fury Thank you for reading.Cōnstantīnus2 28 May
27 May Is anyone even playing this game online? (Xbox 360) So I activated my Xbox live gold account again, and last night after about 30 attempts spread across about 5hours I couldn't find a single game to join, what gives? Do console players prefer to be loners :P Anyway add me on Wi11em88 if you want to play through inferno on Master 1 or 2, currently have a paragon level 5 Demon Hunter with 110k dpsWikkels81 27 May
26 May Helllfire Amulete Hello Guys, can someone tell my, why i cant buy the recipes of the hellfire Ring and Amulet? Paragon LVL over 500, Q14 Thank youAres1 26 May
23 May Xbox one 70 boost please! Xbox one boost to 70. I'm testing out a Demon Hunter. Unfortunately with my irl duties I dont have a ton of time to train multiple characters. Can anyone power level me just to 70 so I can start some testing please!? GT is 'A Gamers Fate'. Keep in mind it is a seasonal character!TJWolf0 23 May
22 May LF ps4 leveling Looking for people to play with on console! ADD me: riverofsouls91MakubeX2 22 May
21 May Falcon wings still available? (patch 2.4.3) I've been farming them for about 12 hours now and I am starting to get a little bit frustrated to say the least. Am I having extremely bad luck or are they no longer available (i.e. the mysterious chest no longer spawns)? Any sort of affirmation would be appreciated, either way. Thanks in advance!Balunzo30 21 May
21 May Switch Player - Looking for Friends Switch ID - SW-5822-8319-4402 I've been playing Diablo since the original PC game was released in the 90's. IG: makeupartistrylvRayna3 21 May
20 May Disabling motion controls on Nintendo Switch Please add an option to disable motion controls. I never actually rely on them, but whenever I reach to scratch my butt while playing - my character goes tumbling all over the place.imax3 20 May
19 May Cheating Something has to be done about the cheating in diablo on the switch. It's pretty ridiculous now. Maybe something so offline play can't be logged on the leaderboards. Or banning accounts. Completely ruins the point of the game when you have to scroll at least 400 players down before you reach anything believableDaymansSky4 19 May
19 May CD reading problem on PS4 I just got my brand new D3: Ultimate Evil Edition but i can not play it. When i start the game then it starts the update too. After I am done updating the game starts the loading screen comes out and then the game crashes and it say Can not read the disc, please check if not damaged, the disc is all new and fine tho, when i get this thing up on my screen i still hear the in game music and even the trailer starts. I tried to reboot the database. I deleted the update and started the game without update then the game was all fine i came trough the loading screen to the start screen but i could no go longer because of the update was required. So please tell me what i have to do.Askan2 19 May
17 May Season 17 Starts May 17 Keep in mind, All consoles start at the exact same time, 5pm PDT. So, you will have to convert that to your timezone. Example I'm in the Eastern part of U.S. so my time that Seasons start is 8pm.EddieLMT2 17 May
14 May Ps4. Mode aventure bloquée Bonjour, je suis novice et impossible pour moi d'accéder au mode aventure depuis la fin de saison hier, et vu que je l'ai jamais fait, dois-je faire l'intégralité du mode histoire pour espérer retourner en hautes failles failles sup ?? Ça m'embête vraiment..Chuck1 14 May
13 May change language on diablo ultimate evil (ps4) well i have the same issue as some guys over here, the system language is on english but im on mexico so i think that the game took that as reference and downloaded on spanish. I want to play it on english so im looking for a way to change the language, any good ideas??? pls help!kbe84 13 May
12 May Pets How do I unlock new pets/wings etc. ? Also I'm looking for people to squad up with on Xbox one, im lvl 70 ready to start adventure mode.Jailsoap4205 12 May
11 May PC + Gamepad will pc players that have gamepads be able to play d3 on a pc with the controller? Sorry if this have already been answered but I couldn't find anything confirmed.tehace101 11 May
27 Apr Looking for PS4 players. Hello, I started yesterday on the PS4 but my problem atm wich is a common one is that i have noone to play with. Looking for people from the EU, if interested add me : Vanizlol.Dodelijk2 27 Apr
27 Apr PS4 new player LF Players also Play PS4 looking for players to join up with and can’t seem to find anyone Add me on PS4 Bushpig_NattyBouncyBear0 27 Apr
25 Apr Gameplay Is it possible to play with friends if I'm on ps4 and they are on pc?Docmeth1 25 Apr
23 Apr Trophy problem on PS4 Hey, my partner and I have put God knows how many hours into Diablo on the PS4 but for some reason the "complete act one" trophy never popped for her which has left her unable to get the platinum trophy. She has the in game acheivment but not the actual playstation trophy Anyone else had similar problem and know a fix?JellieCatz0 23 Apr
23 Apr Getting sick and tired of ROS Freezes on PS3!! First of all let me start that ROS is great game and I love it. But i'm really getting sick and tired of the freezes while playing on PSN. Everytime I play with 3 or more players in 1 game the game freezes up after a while and I have to restart my ps3 system (and no we're not playing with modded gear). Funny thing is that I'm not the only one I've got a lot of friends in my friend list from Europe that have the same issue. Daiblo 3 without ROS was running smoothly and stable on PS3. I occasionally had a freeze once a month or so. Now I'm having freezes 4 times a day!!! And to be honest I'm fed up with it and I'm not the only one... There is something with ROS that creates this issue... So I'm asking you guys from Blizzard are you looking in to this?? Is there a patch coming out soon that addresses this issue?? Cause I have checking daily for a new patch but I got the latest one which is 1.0.1. And these issues have been there since launch day. I've also checked my router and everything is enabled and working correctly. Could you guys look into this??? Please??? I expected a patch already that would have resolved the issue...Intrcptr5 23 Apr
23 Apr ps3 d3 ros freezes too often it happens everyday. the last 2 times it happened just when the rift guardian appears. It happens both when i am the host or just a on a random online game. Anyone with simular experience as me. I really like this game but this is getting ANNOYING. My ps3 is placed on a table with nothing around it so its not a overheating issue. Maybe its an online multiplayer issue. i play mostly in team.( not using modded gear either if that does matter with freezing) My other games doesn't freeze this often, almost never. If anyone no what to do or must we wait for a patch.( I remember skyrim had this problem in the beginning but they patched it and also said turn of as much autosave as possible) Love d3 and hope they make many more expansions but this freezing thing is TOO ANNOYING to describe with words. Bul-Kathos guide me pleaseMorten6 23 Apr
20 Apr Are we not able to see PS4 characters on battle.net? I have my PC character on battle.net but am unable to get any of my PS3/PS4 characters on here anyone know why this may be? Has the support not been made yet? I do hope you guys understand what I mean! I have linked my PS4 account as well.Veggienut116 20 Apr
18 Apr Help improving my Bonestorm Necro build? XB1 Hey diablo dudes! I've been playing Diablo on and off for years and decided to join again this season. I love the slashy-fun-time style of this Necro build but I'm not sure if it can be improved? I'm pretty sure this is the exact build but I may have different items. https://www.diablofans.com/builds/100300-perfected-solo-push-inarius-105-gr Thanks in advance if you have any suggestions! Oh, and this is mostly for solo GR progression. Also, almost all of the gear is ancient. My paragon is 1004 and mostly all mainstat. Main gear: Helm: Inarius Understanding Chest: Inarius Conviction/primal requiem cereplate. Shoulders: Inarius Martyrdom. Gloves: Inarius Will. Main hand: Trag Corroded Fang. Off hand: Leger's Distain. Belt: Dayntee's Binding. Legs: Inarius Reticence. Boots: Inarius Perseverance. Ring 1: Krysbin sentence. Ring 2: Convection of elements. Wrists: Ancient Parthan defenders. Neck: Wisdom of Kalan. Cube Gear: Nayr's black death. Depth diggers. Lornelle's sunstone. Legendary gems: Simplicity's strength: 112. Bane of the trapped: 104. Bane of the stricken. 102. Attack wise it's mostly curse and slash with Bonestorm on and mages to drain all the essence, which leads to some awesome damage from large groups of monsters. Thanks y'all! I'm really wondering if there's a piece of the set that'd be worth replacing since the buff in S16.Thegreatshoe0 18 Apr
17 Apr Sup Blactivison You think I'm going to play D3 again this new season with your wonderful Season of Granduer update. You're done for as a company. Please just go away and let new companies who give a damn about their player base take over.Pr1m3v1l2 17 Apr
17 Apr lf ps4 boost/ levelling buddy Hi, coming back to game after a few months break, looking for someone to help with a quick boost to 70 please! :) If not, also happy to level from scratch with someone! psn: Unknown__1506 (2 underscores)unknown2 17 Apr