Console

23 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris2 23 May 2012
31 Oct PATCH 2.6.1 NOW LIVE ON PS4 AND XBOX ONE Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.1 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. For the PC version of the patch notes, please click here. Patch Highlights Class Set Revisions We’ve taken a top-down look across all class performance in Greater Rifts, and made several changes to bring as many gameplay styles as close in line to each other as possible, with a focus on the most popular or requested builds. Skill Changes Several skills have had their overall power buffed, while others have been tweaked for improved playability and performance. Item Revisions Numerous Legendary items have seen tweaks, yielding increased power for players to enjoy. Xbox One X Support Players on Xbox One X will be able to enjoy the game in 4K resolution. Items General Many Legendary and Set items have had their drop chance increased. Other Items Shields acquired by Necromancer players can now properly roll the +Max Essence affix Adventure Mode Rifts Reduced the number of deadends when Rifts choose the Temple of the Firstborn tileset Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by the Hematic Disciple Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by Blazing Guardians Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by Smoldering Constructs Reduced the fog effect in the Shrouded Moors tilesets in Rifts The large Temple of the Firstborn tileset can no longer be selected for Greater Rifts The amount of experience and Rift / Greater Rift progress that Shock Towers provide has been increased Shield Pylons no longer reflects damage back to attackers Note: Reflecting damage back to attackers caused performance issues when encountering high density Challenge Rifts Increased the amount of materials that the Challenge Rift Cache drops The Challenge Rift Cache now always drops 10 Death’s BreathKheluriel0 31 Oct
03 Aug Some Items Disappear After Porting Hey all, We're aware of a current issue on both Xbox One and PS4 where, if certain items are left on the ground and your character ports to another location, those items may not remain once you return to them if there is no active player in that area. This currently applies to: Progress Orbs Health Globes Nephalem Glory Globes Gold Blood Shards We are actively working on a high priority patch for this, and it is currently undergoing testing. Because this can impact Blood Shards, we wanted to make sure players are aware and diligent in spending your shards prior to entering Rifts that may cap you out on the currency. We'll update this thread as soon as we have confirmation that the hotfix has gone live.Virnethael1 03 Aug
03 Aug Patch 2.6.0c Update Now Live Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.0c is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This patch includes the following changes: Bug Fixes Fixed an issue which caused certain items – such as health globes, progress orbs, Nephalem Glory globes, gold, and Blood Shards – to disappear from the ground at times when players teleported to a different location.Vaneras0 03 Aug
28 Jun Patch 2.6.0 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.0 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In addition, the Eternal Edition of Diablo III is now available for sale through the PlayStation™ Store and Xbox One Store. For the PC version of the patch notes, please click here. For information about the Eternal Edition and the Rise of the Necromancer pack, please click here. This patch includes new features and some quality of life updates, including (but not limited to): New Class: Necromancer As a master of the dark arts, you wield the powers of life and death necessary to restore the Balance! Necromancers are powerful spell casters who lay waste to their enemies using curses and reanimation—along with an obedient cadre of pets. This new class employs a controlled gameplay style using the raw materials of life: blood and bone. Note: This class is available through the Rise of the Necromancer pack. For more details, please click here. New Items for the Necromancer Over 30 new Legendary items have been added for the Necromancer class, along with four class-exclusive Sets featuring unique themes. Set Dungeons have also been added for each of the new Sets, providing you new opportunities to test your mettle. New Feature: Challenge Rifts Explore new builds created by your fellow players in a weekly static dungeon! You can access these through the main screen, similar to Adventure Mode and Campaign Mode. New Zones: The Shrouded Moors and the Temple of the Firstborn The fog-enshrouded Moors and the darkened Temple of the Firstborn can be explored in Adventure Mode through a new waypoint on the Act 2 map. New Bounties: Realms of Fate Four new Waypoints have appeared in Adventure Mode. Each one has bounties to complete. These Realms of Fate are the unintended consequences of the battle between the nephalem and Diablo in the High Heavens. Please note: While the patch may be available shortly after maintenance on June 27, release in Japan is slightly delayed and purchase of the Necromancer in Japan will not be available until 12:00 p.m. JST on June 28. Please see our release announcement blog for more information. Items Legendary Gems Zei's Stone of Vengeance When a pet deals damage with this gem equipped, bonuses are now always granted from the player to the enemy hit instead of from the pet to the enemy. Adventure Mode Set Dungeons The user interface has been updated to better explain tier completion requirements With this, the basic completion tier must be finished within the given time limit The time limit to complete a Set Dungeon has been increased to 5 minutes Set dungeon monsters are now tracked on the mini-map when the dungeon begins All Basic Tier monster kill requirements have been lowered Greater Rifts Players who die in solo Greater Rifts can now choose to immediately resurrect. When choosing this option, the time remaining on your death timer will be removed from the remaining Greater Rift time and your cooldowns will be advanced by the same amount. Bug Fixes Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented players from completing the “Clear the Forgotten Well” bounty Achievements Terror in the Blood Now requires the player’s health to be at 10% or below instead of 9% or below Bug Fixes Fixed a bug preventing the Terror in the Blood achievement from triggering once the criteria were met and Diablo was defeated Monsters Skeleton Mage Has had its fire damage reduced slightly Quality of Life Witch Doctor Gargantuans will now destroy breakables they step onVaneras0 28 Jun
2d PS4 Pleveling requested PS4 Powerleveling requested - im new to diablo on playstation :)Daxze0 2d
4d Eternal Collection Language Issues (again) Dear Blizzard, As much as I love your games, I must say that your games are the only ones I have ever had any problems with, language-wise. I live in Ukraine and have a respective PSN account. Today I bought the Eternal Collection and discovered that the only available installation language for me to download is, surprise surprise, Russian. I had the same problem with Overwatch when it came out and you later patched it or something so now I can play it in English. I've tried to delete all data and re-download the game from the Store but there just isn't a file that has all the other European languages. I find it extremely neglegant on your side and right now I feel as if I wasted the money that I spent to buy the PS4 version. Thank you for your attention. Sincerely, A customer that will never buy another Blizzard game on PS4 Edit 1: The game just finished downloading and the only available language turned out to be Polish.Mirdor3 4d
5d [PS4] Season community 2017 Hi, Looking forward to play seasons on the ps4. More people interested, send me an friend request. Perhapss we can make an list here with people. Please mention psn name and playing hc / sc. PSN: 1: blackherrie : SC 2: black-viper75 : SC 3: G4ld0n- : SC 4: akshmi92balaji : SC 5: alramass 6: ilosoxx : SC 7: HappyMilo : SC 8: Tankraw 9: just_an_old_h3ro :SC 10: forgive-n-regret 11: VyersReaver : HC 12: MikeFu- :SC 13: Raja1509 14: Schiefo : SC 15: -PaulMcD91 : SC 16: Kakemonster89 17: Cerges : SC 18: Sockz92 : SC 19: Jmanig1988 : SCSteenpuist85 5d
14 Jan New player PS4 Hi all Looking to team up with Some of you. New to the game, lvl 70/114 on T2 atm. Also could use Some info about the game it self... Looks pretty boring as it is now... repeating rifs, greater rifts, bounties, and that’s it or am I missing something? PSN: DeGevers Add me if you want to help me out or do stuff together.Daxx0 14 Jan
13 Jan Falcon wings still available? (patch 2.4.3) I've been farming them for about 12 hours now and I am starting to get a little bit frustrated to say the least. Am I having extremely bad luck or are they no longer available (i.e. the mysterious chest no longer spawns)? Any sort of affirmation would be appreciated, either way. Thanks in advance!Balunzo23 13 Jan
11 Jan Please make Blade Wings officially available for consol Even though I would have loved to have my characters transferred from PC to my console of use, I still would like to have my Wings back. I actually bought the SC2HoS collectors edition and it states: Blade Wings & Banner Sigil in Diablo® III Grow zergified wings in honor of the Queen of Blades, and unfurl an exclusive banner sigil to herald your Swarm pride throughout the besieged world of Sanctuary. So I would like expect to get this content due to linking my account, however I did not. Instead every player is (even the one not owning a single other Blizz content) able to use the “Exclusive Banner Sigil” and none is having his/her wings. As seen earlier topics in the forum, there are ‘Save edited’ (or duplicated of those versions) available, while the one holding the legit reasons to have them and try to play fair, do not get it…  It is known fact that the item exists ingame. So it seems as easy as sending an in-game mail holding the item; to the ones having the right content. Just like the Ring you get for linking the account, please give me my wings back in the game!QBurton3 11 Jan
11 Jan [PS3] New 100% Legit Player List - (For Softcore) I decided to create a new list because the creator of the old one is MIA. I will update this list as often as I can. So if you don't see your name added immediately when you post it up don't worry, it will get added eventually. This is the new legit player sign up for Diablo III - Reaper Of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 3. This is for the gift system, the nemesis system, campaign co-op, and adventure mode co-op (bounties and rift runs). Post your PSN ID here so that we all can increase our chances of sending and receiving gifts, create and fight nemesis monsters, play the campaign together, do some bounties and/or Nephalem Rifts together, help each other to level up, do some Keywarden farming together or Horadric Cache farming together. Before you post up your PSN ID please be aware that this is for 100% legitimate players only. This means you do not (and will not) use and/or create and/or distribute any cheats, hacks, mods, dupes, exploits, bootlegs, glitches, bugs, paragon glitching, lag switching and/or modified stuff/content/items of any kind in any way at all, ever. Only post up your PSN ID if you play 100% legit all the time. (In other words you only play the game the way the game developers intended for the game to be played.) This also means that you do not and will not play with people who use modded items. If you have received items that are not 100% legit in any way then please get rid of those items. If you are unsure of any item in any way then get rid of that item. If your Paragon levels have been glitched then please delete your entire save and restart your characters from scratch before you join other people on this list. Remember, this list is for 100% legit players only. This means you do not and will not use, create or distribute duped, modded, or hacked items. Also keep in mind this list is for Softcore players. When sending a friend request to another player do not send a blank friend request. With blank friend requests there is no way to tell for which game the other person wants to add you, or even where they got your PSN ID from. In any friend request you send be sure to include in the message something like: "BLIZZARD Forums; Diablo III: RoS; 100% legit players sign up". UPDATE: Important notice about items and sockets - see post 88 of page 05 of this thread here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12533644238?page=5#88 UPDATE 2: For legit players, I recommend you avoid ever playing public matches, and that you stick to playing only with people who play 100% legit. Keep your network settings on "Invite Only" at all times, and only invite people to your game who are on the 100% legit player list. Never join public games, and never set your network settings to "Open To Public". By playing public games you run the risk of having your game invaded by hackers/modders who can end up glitching your Paragon levels, among other things. UPDATE 3: Be sure to check out this thread on how to avoid cheaters: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17610551261 UPDATE 4: Important notice! If you are caught playing the game with cheaters/modders then you will be removed from the list as well. Even if you don't use modded gear yourself, just staying in a game with people who use modded gear counts as you being a cheater as well. It really doesn't take long to inspect the other players' gear. If you stay in a game where someone is using modded gear for more than 60 seconds then you will be considered to be a cheater as well. UPDATE 5: In addition to this legit player list another user on the forums who goes by the name of "trunkbass" has created a sign up document for legit players. You can sign up with that document and include details like your time zone, when you mostly play, which class you prefer, etc. Be sure to sign up to that document as well. Anyone can edit the document. Just click on an empty slot and add your details. Keep in mind this is for legit players only. So no cheaters, modders, or hackers allowed. There is a section of the document for PS3 players and a section for PS4. Be sure to add your details to the correct section for which ever system you play on. The left side of the document is for PS3 players, and the right side is for PS4 players. You can find the sign up document here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fK2V744qTaUa46fC3CEBqWgHmsRFlsvJFKH3bv7NJB0 My PSN ID: Raphamon -PLAYSTATION 3: 100% LEGIT PLAYER LIST- afroblackguy Agent-Potpot Apocy93 ApyRena barholn Benbrytaren88 Black_Hellcat bleh_aha boostin_nukes BowAser Bullitfreaky CrazyCatLady1975 crovaxnl crow7141 dannyfx17 DeadlyArrival debarsv DeLaBoooM Dusshunter euclideanPlane Fabie-jarrell FARPAS fist-mister FLK99 foreverstudiosx holek1983 howi66howi iLL_Cinema iUntouchable-_- JBone428 Jehuthy Joakimkallberg jonnnyBrav0 Khamooflage KOWMAP69 Leeende Legendary_Chaos_ LeVirginien Manhart MiHatsune MIKarlsen MindphaserXY montana001 OneBAMF816 onlysim15 ovskiyo Ow3nNL-1997 Parcival84 phy3_ princessfreye pro-kamasutra puffin20 qanax Rackaro ramiroNBA9 Raphamon ReapinStrawberry Redege1984 remb21 Rheider12 Riko_ChanCZ Satoof_Awni scottcwarner Shadowfigure8 shadowscarpsx SnowyChainsaw ST3FF__ Sumthins_fishy55 sungod02 SveK14 sznejk87 the_reaper200165 themisfitofwar theweebrooncoo Vavadook VeteranPaper vincentsantaana Warhog_GT WarpfiendxThanos xfhtagn xImBatman032602x xmatthyx1 Zax85 Zliten- ZulkinRapham0n148 11 Jan
11 Jan Darkening Of Tristram Guide Below is a guide for the event. Please reply to confirm which awards made it to the console version. [Unconfirmed] Ogden's Sign and Ogden's Brew: These sigil and accent are awarded upon killing all four main bosses of the event — The Butcher, Skeleton King, Arch-Bishop Lazarus and The Dark Lord. [CONFIRMED] Item Transmogs Red Soul Shard legendary gem and head transmog: The Red Soul Shard legendary gem is a guaranteed drop off The Dark Lord. To obtain the Red Soul Shard head transmog, simply slot the gem in your helm. You do not need to use the gem to wear this transmog from then on, as it follows the rules of regular transmogrification in the game. The Butcher's Cleaver transmog: The Butcher's Cleaver is a guaranteed drop from The Butcher in the Anniversary event. Notice that it is a blue item (making it rather easy to pass by), but will grant you the transmog on pickup, similarly to a legendary item. It can be applied to other 1 handed axes, swords and maces. Wirt's Leg transmog: Wirt's Leg is a craftable new weapon, added for transmog purposes. It can be applied to other 1 handed axes, swords and maces. To obtain the plan for its creation, you need to: Reach Level 9 in the Labyrinth, and look for The Black Mushroom object (guaranteed spawn). Clicking it will yield a Rotten Mushroom. Go back to the Old Tristram starting area of the event, and go to Adria's Hut (down the road towards the Cathedral, then to the right). Inside, click on the Cauldron object to obtain Witch's Brew. Take Witch's Brew to Farnham's Corpse, down from the entrance portal. Take Drunkard's Debt to Ogden's Corpse, upwards from the entrance portal. Take Garda's Letter to Pepin's Corpse, left of the entrance portal. Take Healer's Prescription to Griswold's Corpse, right of the entrance portal, and he will drop you the plan for Wirt's Leg. Teleport back to town, teach it and craft one at the Blacksmith; you will find it under the Maces tab. Pets [NOT DROPPING] Butcher pet: As previously mentioned, it is recommended to do your first clear of the Anniversary Event solo and with a level 1 character, as this yields the 'An Eerie Red Glow Blurs Your Vision' achievement and the Butcher pet at the end. [UNCONFIRMED] The Royal Calf pet: Obtaining this pet naturally follows crafting a Wirt's Leg. Instead of the usual Forgotten Soul, salvaging a Wirt's Leg yields a Map of the Stars reading the sequence '2-1-3'. Head back to Adria's Hut in the event area, and note the cow corpses outside. Click them in the described sequence, or more specifically: middle, left, right. This triggers the Abandoned Farmstead entrance to the right; a small area whose only notable feature is the 'Wirt's Stash' chest in the middle. It contains the Royal Calf pet. [Unconfirmed] Portrait Frames Whilst portraits are not on consoles, they may be in future. Are these achievements possible? Demon: Protector of Tristram achievement, Angel: I Sense a Soul in Search of Answers achievement. OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS The Dark Passage has a chance to spawn on level 2, The Chammber of Bone is a guaranteed spawn side area on level 6, and The Halls of the Blind are a guaranteed section of level 7. Each grant 1 achieve. IF I've missed anything please let me know. My PSN is "Mawrth_" I will update the guide once players confirm things.WastingLight3 11 Jan
11 Jan Xbox One X version Greetings! :) Considering to get D3 on my One X. But how good will it run, and how is the resolution ? I hope it ofcourse will run in 4k 60 fps. But anyone got any experience with this version ? Thanks in advance. :)Bytemare6 11 Jan
09 Jan nintendo switch version hey maybe nintendo switch version coming i love play that on my work :Pzerokillerpc4 09 Jan
07 Jan Collectors Edition Wings There was a time not so long ago that Diablo 3 hadn't been released. As a long time Diablo 2 player, and waiting nearly 20 years for a sequel I was filled with excitement, anticipation and goodwill for next Diablic installment. What does one do in such a situation? Pre order! I pre-ordered the Diablo 3 Collectors edition for the PlayStation 3 which came with a variety of ultra unique items some of which were to deciding factor on whether to byy vanilla or collectors. Specifically,the Angelic Wings both blue and crimson were especially memorable. What's that you say? Memorable? Why? Don't you still have those Wings? Nope. But you paid for them. Yep. So what happened? I abandoned PlayStation for Xbox (no regrets, except this one),and was encouraged to do so by Blizzard who claimed to let me export my characters across console platforms. Unfortunately, this was misleading, as the Wings didn't transfer. Only a dedicated Diablo player will recognise how unfair this feels. After reaching out Blizzard basically claim they wanted to, but just couldn't because of technical whatevers. But I don't think that's an acceptable response. If Blizzard really wanted to, they would let me have my Wings back.what they ought to do is create new ones and send them to those affected. After all, we paid for them. Why bother calling it a collectors edition if only a couple of years later all the items collected vanish? Might as well call it the Ethereal Edition. Will this affect my future relationship with Blizzard? Nope I will continue to play and continue probably to buy special editions in the future. Although it still rankles. I paid for the Wings, and both Blizzard and I knew that the Wings were enticing. But yet here I am without Angelic Wings. I think Blizzards response to this isn't good enough, even if the value of the Wings is minimal, they've still taken my money and taken away the product. Having said that, I'd like to congratulate Blizzard of the entirety of Diablo 3. The game has grown and developed beyond my imagination and I have huge appreciation for what they've accomplished.LightHoek2 07 Jan
05 Jan Redeeming season rewards Hi, So a question, after I noticed that the seasonal rewards were claimed through the journey interface after completing each chapter I proceeded to redeem the first 4 chapters. I have logged in on my non-seasonal character but don't have any mails with the headrigs gifts? I appear to have the pet and portrait available however. When on my seasonal char they show up as reward claimed... Do the gifts go to the first char you log in on after claiming (which is a level 1 char I since deleted....) or do they show up in your mail one day? Any help greatly appreciated.. Prophet.Prophet5 05 Jan
04 Jan LF ps4 bounties partner(s) Exactly as title says LF some player(s) who would be interested in speed farming t13 bounties and the such. Right now still playing strictly seasonal. Add me @ phatxkid and add in your msg that your a d3 player.phatzas0 04 Jan
03 Jan Looking for legit players :) So i've started playing D3 on PS4 and i am looking for active and legit players for my friendlist.. (Playing pretty much only seasonal!) Partly to benefit from the gift sharing if that still exists, the bounty hunter dude spawning.. and maybe grind some rifts / bounties with (being more people to do bounties spread goes so much faster).. Don't bother typing if your a lame cheater / modder.. i don't even wanna see your ugly face here :) Add my PS4 name: Tr1ggl3s With a message: D3 Legit Player And please! Feel free to befriend each other aswell! We need to spread the legitness! :) Happy New Year!Nemo0 03 Jan
29 Dec Crossplatform multiplayer? Can PC users play with console users in multiplayer?ExoRcistus61 29 Dec
26 Dec Why is there no lfg mechanism? Its hard to find a decent group for pushing higher gr 4 man with the current randomized mechanism. Is it a suggestion to implement a LFG searchtool? Really looking forward to a respond from a dev.OlafBrolaf1 26 Dec
23 Dec Is anyone even playing this game online? (Xbox 360) So I activated my Xbox live gold account again, and last night after about 30 attempts spread across about 5hours I couldn't find a single game to join, what gives? Do console players prefer to be loners :P Anyway add me on Wi11em88 if you want to play through inferno on Master 1 or 2, currently have a paragon level 5 Demon Hunter with 110k dpsWikkels72 23 Dec
21 Dec Anyone still playing ps4 Does anyone even play on ps4 anymore I can't seem to find a groupHalger3 21 Dec
21 Dec Are we not able to see PS4 characters on battle.net? I have my PC character on battle.net but am unable to get any of my PS3/PS4 characters on here anyone know why this may be? Has the support not been made yet? I do hope you guys understand what I mean! I have linked my PS4 account as well.Veggienut103 21 Dec
21 Dec Ps4 season 10 Haedrig's gift issues I have just completed the first 3 chapters for season 10 and have not received one haedrig's gift yet. Is there something I'm missing? When I toggle rewards for chapter 2 and 3 it shows that I am supposed to receive a haedrig's gift bag.keizer9 21 Dec
18 Dec Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls on PS3 This may be a stupid question, but I am genuinely confused about this. I asked several friends and they also weren't sure what to answer, so I decided to bring this to the forums. Do I need to purchase the original Diablo 3 in order to play the Reaper of Souls on the PS3, or does it count as a "separate game"? And if I do, does it count if I purchased the PC version and have it registered on my battle.net account, or do I need to re-purchase everything, including the first original Diablo for each console in order to play Reaper of Souls?KubaK11 18 Dec
16 Dec PS4 Hardcore Leveling Help I am looking for someone to help me get to Level 70 on HC for PS4 used to play the game on PC but needing help. If you can help, add me: DaveTheDaveManDaveman0 16 Dec
16 Dec Xbox 360 ищу игроков для совместных пати !!!! https://vk.com/dexterout проходите на страницу в вк жду новых друзей по игре !!!ARES0 16 Dec
15 Dec [Console] RoS Hellfire Ring Guide I just got my Hellfire Ring last night, and i thought i'd write a quick step-by-step guide as to how to obtain it. - Introduction For those of you that don't know, the Hellfire Ring is a [craftable ring with a +45% bonus to experience, making it very useful for anyone trying to raise their paragon level, or leveling a new character, since the ring does not have a level requirement, although it has lvl 70 stats. It's legendary affix is spawning a pool of lava under the target (looks pretty cool). Obtaining the ring can be abit of a grind, depending on luck, personally i got it after about 5-6 hours of farming. - Collecting the Materials Crafting the ring requires 3 different materials which drop from different bosses. To get to these bosses you will need to craft the Infernal Machines. First of all, you need 4 keys to craft the Infernal Machines. Each respective key drops from a respective keywarden, although each keywarden will have a small chance of dropping one of the other keys. Each keywarden drops the plans to craft the Infernal Machines, i got these on my first kill so i'm pretty sure the drop rate is very high, if not guaranteed, although i have no source on this. The keys and the materials needed to craft the ring WILL NOT drop on lower than Torment 1 difficulty The drop rates will slightly increase with each torment level. Torment 1 - 25% Drop chance Torment 2 - 28% Drop chance Torment 3 - 33% Drop chance Torment 4 - 38% Drop chance Torment 5 - 43% Drop chance Torment 6 - 50% Drop chance The Elites that drop the keys can be anywhere on the map, and might take a while to farm, so it's recommended you farm with a group, so you can all split up and look for the keywarden for the fastest runs, although this is not required. Act 1 Fields of Misery - Odeg the Keywarden - Key of Bones + small chance of other keys. Act 2 Dahlgur Oasis - Sokahr the Keywarden - Key of Gluttony + small chance of other keys. Act 3 Stonefort - Xah'Rith the Keywarden - Key of War + small chance of other keys. Act 4 Silver Spire Level 1 - Nekarat the Keywarden - Key of Evil + small chance of other keys. - Crafting the Infernal Machines There are 4 different machines, each will require 3 keys to craft. Once you have a machine, you will have to enter Heretic's Abode behind the Healer in New Tristram. It is not visible at first, until you destroy the door behind him. Once you are inside, right click any of your machines to open a portal to the Ubers. Infernal Machine of Bones opens a portal to Realm of Discord where you will find The King of Dead and The Merciless Witch. These are overpowered versions of The Skeleton King and Magdha. They drop Leoric's Regret. Infernal Machine of Gluttony opens a portal to Realm of Chaos where you will find The Foul Desecrator and Vile Executioner. These are overpowered versions of Ghom and Rakkanoth. They drop the Vial of Putridness. Infernal Machine of War opens a portal to Realm of Turmoil where you will find The Savage Behemoth and The Undying One. These are overpowered versions of The Siegebreaker and Zoltun Kulle. They drop Idol of Terror. Infernal Machine of Evil opens a portal to Realm of Fright where you will find The Soul of Evil. This is a very overpowered version of Shadow Realm Diablo, and he will spawn one of any of the uber bosses to help him at 75% HP and 50% HP. Once he reaches 25% he will split into 3. He drops Heart of Evil. - Crafting the Ring Now that we finally have all that we need, we just need to craft the ring. The plans to craft the ring can be bought off Squirt the Peddler for 100.000 Gold. Be aware that there are 2 different plans, one for the level 60 versions and one for the level 70 versions. If my memory serves me right, the purple book plan is the level 70 one. The ring costs 10.000 Gold to craft, and is guaranteed to have 45% Bonus Experience along with a chance to deal 200% weapon damage as fire in the form of a huge pool of lava underneath the target. Congratulations! You now have your very own Hellfire Ring! I apologise if the guide is poorly put together, this is my first time ever writing a guide. Any questions feel free to ask. If anybody feels like playing, my PSN is JuicySmoke. Please have a mic.jegerluder1244 15 Dec
14 Dec Challenge Rift Hi there, Is Challenge Rift bugged this week ? that warrior on console ( ps4 ) can barely kill a normal pack and with 1 elite pack you die. This is not the first time this happens. Even when you press all cooldowns it's impossible to kill a elite pack. Why is this happening ? a Bug or me ? Help pls :) and have a nice day :)Mark1 14 Dec
11 Dec [Sticky] Reporting hackers / modded item users. PS4 Hello. As we all play online on diablo 3 and we are sick and tired of all the players that use hacks / modded items / rank 100 Greater rift key. Me and many other have posted alot on the forum about them. and how the anger is growing towards them who use the items ect. Now for us the only option is to let blizzard know that we are tired of the and we want this to get removed. We all have discussed many topic on how blizzard needs to change to game to online only or either offline. Everybody have his or her's own reason towards the people that are using modded items ect. some say the dont mind. some say the do mind. so this post is more towards the people that want this to change. And as we all know by posting it on the forum.. its not realy working.. So this is my vision and my idea for dealing with this kind of people, i dont want them to get banned. or anything that cost alot of money cause i dont deal that way. everyone can learn from there mistake and that will only shorten the player count on diablo online. So listen up guys and girls. We need to sent screenshot of people who use hacked / modded items to blizzard. how and where i explane now!. here is a blue post of the info where we can send our screenshots to. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6246615165 Please have a loot at the post so u can see its real. We need to sent screenshot or emailt to that adress. Now how to make a screenshot ps4. When in game get close to the play who uses this hacked items. and press the touch pad in the middle of your controller. that goes to the item or skill tree list. and press r1 until u come to party. Now select the player who uses hacked or modded items. and press X now u see how much damage he does at the left side. if its more then 20 mil most of them have around 52mil damage. u can be sertain its cause of hacked items / modded. when your at that screen u can play the SHARE button on your controll and press upload screenshot then press back with o and dont upload it. now its stored on the playstation 4 and can befound in the capture section. after screening a bunch of people when you have time plug a USB or HD disk and select the screenshot u made and copy it to it. After doing that plug it in. add the pictures to the email you are going sent. add a short discription and good titel. like hackers exploiters ect ect. and sent it. PLease dont post the names of people on the internet. it is not nice to do. and we must be the mature one's. Ps YOU WILL GET MAIL BACK FROM BLIZZARD! that the recived the email! How to see you all some day in sanctuary and lets fight for a clean diablo and maybe Seasons!. regarts. Ilosoxx If you agree with this or sended a email or think this is a good idea please replay with a +1 or anyting else! I also Contacted sony about this problem. hope the can support us toilosoxx9 11 Dec
10 Dec Years of War conquest Years of War conquest must be bugged on console as well as it was on PC. Seems that doing Greater Rift 55+ with each set isn't shown when playing the Monk or do it work for others then just me ?DanHesPed1 10 Dec
09 Dec Corrupted game data? Login to my Xbox One D3 account and it deleted my seasonal character, wiped all my items and then tells me that non-season I now have -372 paragon points and I’ve never beaten the game. Can’t play Torment or adventure mode. Don’t know how my game data got “corrupted” but I don’t play with anyone else so...SirBandit2 09 Dec
09 Dec Specify Grift level you are looking for. Can you? or am i just missed out on something? The matchmaking is totally off. Dont mind boosting ppl now and then but. Especially if random u cant really talk to ppl before u grp up unless u know them. So regret not going pc over ps4. But i had some issues with my arm on the pc..Bugdrops0 09 Dec
03 Dec which languaged can supports diablo 3 I play diablo on PS4 in english. Can I change language to Japanese or TurkishNirvana0 03 Dec
03 Dec XBOX ONE seasonal power leveling request. Just created a new seasonal character and was wondering if anyone would be willing to aid in helping me level to 70. If you're willing to help in any way, please leave a GT and I will message you asap. - GT: rex fabaimaboss2172 03 Dec
03 Dec Ps4 to PS4 Pro save file transfer This may have been answered before although I cannot find it. Does anyone know how to access your save file from a new PS4? I have transferred via usb and cloud and both were not recognised and there is no export option in the ps4 version of the game.Clemo0 03 Dec
01 Dec Diehard lagg in all co op games. I tried join countless games and it is the same every time around 3-500ms from what i can tell or worse where u for seconds dont do anything at all. it's really a bad experience. frustrating trying to play up for some bounties. it's doable but the lag is really bad. i dont play outside my region either.Bugdrops1 01 Dec
30 Nov crimson angelic wings Hello everyone, as far as I know the "crimson angelic wings" are a console (PS3) exclusive item. So my questiong is: Are you still getting them when you buy a new copy of D3 on PS3?zyntex1 30 Nov
28 Nov Quality of life changes badly needed Dear Blizzard and fellow console D3 players. My main question to you: does the console version need QoL changes? I think it does. After upgrading 500 Imperial Emeralds to Flawless Royal, my right thumb is officially sore. Why don't we get a slider at Shen, to batch upgrade the gems, like on PC? Also why do se still need to hunt for Nephalem Glory? It's ancient relic mechanism, keeping the players from efficiently farming anything. Please rebalance monster hp. Any other recommendations? Please post here your ideas, about the console version.DaveHutt1 28 Nov
26 Nov Ps4 powerlevel me please Just looking to get to 70 really quick please , Twan_GO0n11 thanks guysVisualTricks0 26 Nov
23 Nov PC to PS4 Hello, was wondering, can you import pc characters to ps4 version. If possible, how?Mitohondrij14 23 Nov
22 Nov Follower lost gear Follower on seasonal character had no gear on when my partner logged in today. He thought it was an appearance bug before checking. Xbox oneKhaleesi2 22 Nov
22 Nov PS4 local coop - can't save player 2 progress This is a very stupid question. My son and I recently purchased the game on our PlayStation 4. We advanced to level 12 coop and when I logged in today there was no save data for Guest1 (my sons game). I created a PSN account for him and we played again tonight. Upon turning off the system, I received a message that all progress will be lost unless it's saved to a USB stick (or online storage, which he doesn't have because he's not a plus member). Very strange. I put in the stick saved the information to it and logged off. I tried immediately to get back into the game and yet again nothing happened. After spending an hour fiddling around it seems I can log his account in via controller 2, copy the saved data of Diablo to the system memory from the USB, boot the game and it picks up the save. I know this can't be the way this works and that I'm doing something wrong. Please help!Gulbane6 22 Nov
18 Nov Staff of herding 2017 Hey all. Im trying to craft the staff of herding in season mode adventure. I found the plans mushroom but it seems chiltetara isnt dropping that gem! I ran about 100 runs of cavern of the frost and bounty on kill chiltara. No drop for 3 days farming. What am i doing wrongSixselection11 18 Nov
18 Nov Hot Anvil, Strong Steel objective not working.. I've crafted several 70 weapons and armour pieces but i'm still not getting any credit for the objective, i'm on 10/11 of chapter 2 but i'm stuck now, any advice? ThanksZelrin3 18 Nov
12 Nov No seasonal rewards Playing seasons on ps4 and i just did all in charapter 1, but there is no option to collect my rewards! I should have unlocked wings and first portrait, but cant claim them. Someone else have same problem?Dracula1 12 Nov
09 Nov Season not started Is there a reason why season is not live on PS4 yet?Familjefisk20 09 Nov
09 Nov Happy birthday to me!!! wow, had an awesome birthday yesterday, bought the necro pack 3 days ago and been having a blast with her, hope to see you guys in S12 on ps4 :)sungod1 09 Nov
08 Nov Necromancer not available after patch on PS4 Hi everyone, anybody else run into the issue that after installing the patch, and buying the rise of the necro pack, in-game it is said that the Necromancer pack needs to be bought, but when saying ok, do so, there is a message with no content (not available for sale yet or might no longer be for sale) available? At same time, going to the Library and Addon-ons for D3, it says the Necro pack is installed?Zsadan27 08 Nov