RoS Collector's Edition Feat of Strength?

General Discussion
Is there no Feat of Strength associated with getting the Collector's Edition of Reaper of Souls. I noticed that Heart of the Swarm has one, and it is also an expansion. Is there not one for Reaper of Souls?
dunno i got hots ce myself- only got digital one. however- kerrigans wings are far better than the d3 ce and ros digital wings. their wicked
It must be a mistake that the CE doesn't have an achievement yet. It's supposed to give the banner and sigil rewards. Or doesn't RoS have any?
Prolly bugged. The pet in WoW from RoS CE should grant you the achievement there so its weird if D3 itself doesnt award you an achievement aswell.
I am wondering about the same. Got Feats in WoW and S2 but missing in Diablo for some reason.
yeah i was like wtf i got the CE edition but no acievement now i am sad i have the CE edition of d3 itself and that has a acievement :/
Hello all.

There was not any problems when on 15 may 2012 i added Diablo 3 Collector's Edition.

But when i added today Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition i didn't get any Feast of Strength.

I was thinking that maybe after activate pet i will get it but still nothing happened.

I wish it is only a bug and it will be repaired :)
Same problem here, did't get any Feast og Strenght in RoS CE

25/03/2014 17:45Posted by Shrank
Hello all.

There was not any problems when on 15 may 2012 i added Diablo 3 Collector's Edition.

But when i added today Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition i didn't get any Feast of Strength.

I was thinking that maybe after activate pet i will get it but still nothing happened.

I wish it is only a bug and it will be repaired :)
I didn't get feat of strength.
Chill out guys, they are aware and will add it in a later (probably next update). I have the CE edition myself and I am no longer too worried about it. Got the achievements for D3 CE and SC2 CE - no reason in the world that they shouldn't grant us with the RoS CE achievement.

Have patience my fellow Nephalems! Pain is temporary, glory is eternal.
27/03/2014 07:54Posted by WiTT
Chill out guys, they are aware and will add it in a later

Yup, we will be patching in the Collector's Edition Feat of Strength soon and it will work retroactively :-)
28/03/2014 08:36Posted by Vaneras
27/03/2014 07:54Posted by WiTT
Chill out guys, they are aware and will add it in a later

Yup, we will be patching in the Collector's Edition Feat of Strength soon and it will work retroactively :-)

Do we get the kerrigan wings to? Or maybe as a 'wing-transmog'? For our faith and loyalty :D

(they look so much better than the golden ones and fit the expansion more if u ask me.)
Kerrigans wings are reward from Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm so nope :P you can still buy it for fairly cheap from some places if you really want them.

EDIT: Didn't go as reply, my bad!
@Vaneras I want to highlight that Starcraft 2 shall get a Crusader Decal from Reaper of Souls, becouse Diablo3CE was a class decal collection, and now is incompleate. I already give to know that someone from Twitter Blizzard Polish Support, but it was 2 day's ago, and still don't get any answer from them. Is this a known issue in Blizzard?
gief fairy wings in compensation!

Appart from the Feast of Strenght bug, I should also inform that if I pick one of the new portraits for SC2 included in RoS CE, my SC2 profile portrait showed on forums is mistakenly shown as one of the first newbie portraits of Wings of Liberty. It's a pitty to pay for some exclusive content, and cannot use it. As a consumer, I kind of feel ripped off.

Please, fix it too. Thx.
And for the next time, please, test things before launch them. Soon(tm) can wait a bit more to arrive. Thx.
The Portraits for SC2 are messed up, have wrong descriptions also Look at the level ones, also ROS CE Portraits, Templar Marine = Stank ?

And now we got the ROS 2.04 patch and still no feat of strenght for ROS CE :/
Still waiting on the Reaper of Souls Feat of Strength...
Hi!
Cant find my RoS Wings in my inventory but it seems i have 2 sets of Bone Wings (Kerrigan).
What can i do, how can i get my wings back? Thanks.
They should be delivered via the in-game mail (the one second on the left at the bottom of the game screen).

If no items turn up there and you have spare character slots create a new character and see if the wings are there.

Wasn't it also necessary to register the game before a certain time (as the wings were a pre-order special)?