Can Kadala drop lvl 70 Inna's after hotfix ?

General Discussion
There are restrictions that Kadala cannot drop new lvl70 Torment items

Ive seen a list of items that Kadala CANT drop but that list was pre hotfix and those were new lvl 70 sets but since old sets were changed to drop only on T1-6 can they still drop drop Kadala ?
30/03/2014 14:40Posted by Ura

Ive seen a list of items that Kadala CANT drop but that list was pre hotfix and those were new lvl 70 sets but since old sets were changed to drop only on T1-6 can they still drop drop Kadala ?

As far as I am aware - set items can not drop from Kadala.
Also, Kadala can't drop Torment specific legendaries.

So, since set items are Torment only... ;)
Would be great if a blue would give any clarification on this -,- especially after the hotfix
* Kadala can drop set items. I confirm this by experience. Done that. (Blackthorn set amulet)
* Kadala cannot drop torment only set items. There is a blue post confirming this.

According to information I have gathered reading blue posts and other players' comments, Kadala does not drop torment only class set items. However, Danetta Set (hand crossbow set) can be obtained from Kadala and that is the only class specific set as far as I know.

So, to answer the OP, no you cannot get Inna set parts from Kadala as the head part is "Monk only".
It can drop Torment weps of 70, i just opened 4 caches.... Weird enough i got 4 Legendaries, no joke. Some wep called "Soulsmasher" with excellent stats...
I want pants and they are not monk only, hotfix said that old sets have been moved to T1-6 only so does this also apply to Kadala restriction ? Since before hotfix you could get blackthorne from her
I have gotten blackthornes chest from kadala so you can find set items this way, however, I would say only those that are not t1+ drop mandatory
Im refering to this topic

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/search?search-thread-id=&search-forum-id=1033&prefix=&search=Kadala&search-type=0&by-author=&begin-date=&begin-time=&end-date=&end-time=&min-posts=&min-views=&forum-scope=t&search-specific-forums=&forum=1033&forum=1037&prefix=&display-type=0&submit=y
I already answered the questions and I don't see why are you giving the OP bad advice?
Just check the link below to see a BLUE tell you everything :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12189178940
Its still not clear...

Anyone got the old set piece from Kadala after the 29.03 hotfix ?
30/03/2014 20:11Posted by Ura
Its still not clear...

Anyone got the old set piece from Kadala after the 29.03 hotfix ?

Read here! Kadala will not give you your set item, but you can get it from Torment 1+

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12189178940
30/03/2014 15:28Posted by SMURFS
30/03/2014 14:40Posted by Ura

As far as I am aware - set items can not drop from Kadala.
Also, Kadala can't drop Torment specific legendaries.

So, since set items are Torment only... ;)
they can drop set items look at my monk he has blackthornes pants from her so there goes your theory ^^
Class specific set items (like Zuni's, Inna's, Tal Rasha's ext..) only come from Torment 1, and thus, not Kadala
1. Kadala can't drop Torment only SET items.
2. Blackthornes set is NOT a Torment only set, so you can get it from Kadala.
Certain set items must be available, because I got a pair of Blackthorn's pants. It's the only set item I have gotten so far, and I have now gotten over 20 non-set legendaries, since launch. I don't think Kadala can give you everything that would drop in a game, but I do know it's not some worthless pursuit, like some people complain about. I'm using 5 items currently, on my Crusader, from Kadala. Shield, Gloves, Body Armor, Helm, and Boots.
Blackthorne's set and the weapon + offhand and 2 pieces jewelry sets are NOT torment only and can roll from Kadala.

The class specific and class oriented sets like Tal Rasha, Inna, Immortal King, Natalya and Zunimazza ARE torment only and Kadala can't roll torment only legendaries.

Hope this clarified the issue.

So, no, you can't roll Inna's set pieces from Kadala.
I just rolled Inna's radiance from kadala :)
Two days ago, I rolled two tal rasha's sources from Kadala. so I think she can drop torment only legs now.
16/05/2014 21:24Posted by outerworld
Two days ago, I rolled two tal rasha's sources from Kadala. so I think she can drop torment only legs now.

Read patch notes guys.
And way to necro