Quite a simple request

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 20 Next
I'm not color blind, I still can't find my cursor often enough.
+1
I also lose tack of it sometimes.
But the thing that bothers me the most is the screen shake.
Makes my head hurt :(

Option to change mouse cursor + colors AND option to reduce/remove screen shake please!
+1 go blizzard make it happen.
fully support this, also while your at it help those with motion sickness and have an option to disable screen-shake.
15/04/2014 16:43Posted by Wuluxar
11/04/2014 14:59Posted by VINEUK
That wold make all the difference in enjoying your game. Implement a Cursor customization option please. I'm colour blind and given the amount of action on screen, especially in a groups. I so often loose track of the cursor and hence either die or become some what useless to my team for X amount of time.

Hey VINEUK - thank you for sharing your experience and thanks everyone for your feedback on this customization option. We will highlight this request with our devs as a very valid quality of life improvement that is especially important for our fellow colour blind players :)

We will update you on the possibility of implementation of this option as soon as we have some info to share.

How is this just being passed on to the devs?
Did nobody at QA think, at least once, "Y'know, maybe we should have the option to customize our cursor".
+1 fully support this
+1
Is it a good sign that I can usually "know" where the cursor is even when I don't see it in all the clutter and the effects? Maybe I spend too much time with this game. However, I completely support this idea, since it's obviously an issue for a lot of people and quite frankly, adding more options and customization in the UI has absolutely no downsides in it whatsoever, since it is always optional.
+10000000
11/04/2014 14:59Posted by VINEUK
That wold make all the difference in enjoying your game. Implement a Cursor customization option please. I'm colour blind and given the amount of action on screen, especially in a groups. I so often loose track of the cursor and hence either die or become some what useless to my team for X amount of time.

All your need to implement is an option to change size and colour, simple and easy to install and would make the game far more enjoyable for myself and I'm sure many others. Making a better game isn't always about drop rate and itemization, play ability is just as important.

I would like you tell you, that its not just you, because your color blind. Im not color blind, ive never had problems before. But to say it nicely, the explosion of colors and abilities, is cluster!@#$. sometimes i cant even see my own character, let alone mouse or what im attacking.

This has never happened before in a Blizzard game. I dont understand why there isnt an option to turn off other peoples ability effects, i dont need to see that Witch Doctor green flicker skill, that almost gives me seizures, you know the one, its a green ring, that comes up from the ground and flashes, it horrible to watch getting spammed over and over and over.
Try multiplayer with 4 wizards and EB. Seizures guaranteed.
I am not color blind and I lose my cursor quite often, especially when partying with Wizs and DHs.
+1 Please add
18/04/2014 13:26Posted by RMJ
This has never happened before in a Blizzard game. I dont understand why there isnt an option to turn off other peoples ability effects, i dont need to see that Witch Doctor green flicker skill, that almost gives me seizures, you know the one, its a green ring, that comes up from the ground and flashes, it horrible to watch getting spammed over and over and over.

Yes I have often wondered why you cant turn off some set spells or spells not under your control .Would defiantly make the screen more manageable.
11/04/2014 15:07Posted by ThePirate
I have perfect vision and i lose the cursor all the damn time. I can only imagine it's hell for those who are colourblind. I advocate this!

Exactly this. I have perfect eyesight aswell and above-average perception caused by a neurological ailment, and I still loose the arrow all the time. Only in D3.
+1
they did this in wow, so im like 99% sure they will change it in d3 now that they know :)
+1
Yeah, really need this too, I Always lose track of it.