Shard of Hate

General Discussion
Is getting hotfixed soon. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12506541068

Just thought I'd let you know :o
Pfft, that'll teach me for building my cold doctor around the weapon and begin my gear grind to gear up.
Weapon will still be strong after the fix, it just won't feel like you're gimped without it as much now.
16/04/2014 02:49Posted by Matt0193
Weapon will still be strong after the fix, it just won't feel like you're gimped without it as much now.

With both those fixes it will proc less than half it's doing now, it will be worthless compared to now.
I don't get why people are happy about this fixes, they make the game less fun for everyone, because everyone has a chance to drop this.
about time to fix this op weapon.
A weapon that i tried to get from para 190 - 340 will now be a forgotten soul as soon as i drop it.. sad :(
It was the only aim i had.
here we go again,"nerf/fix" the stuff that is fun,there is no AH anymore,you cannot trade items or sell etc,and everybody has the chance to find one,so what is the problem,just let the players have fun,this is probably one of the most rare items in the game,and the ones who have been so lucky to find this weapon including myself,should be able to "bask in the glory" of it.

sure it might have been alittle over the top with the proc on each hit/attack,but im just seeing that this "fix" is gonna make the proc !@#$,prob gonna get down to like 20% chance or so,since everything that gets touched in this game gets crushed into the ground,oh well i had my week with the weapon of doom,guess we just have to wait and see how bad this is gonna affect the wep proc.
qq inc in 3..2..1 ^^
One item being miles ahead of other options is bad design, hence it's getting fixed. Now that shard gets put in line, gloves were fixed, countdown for 1 cache ring has started?
I think I'll quit playing this crap of a game soon... Getting sick of these nerfs... oh sorry, "fixes".
16/04/2014 06:08Posted by Kuosi
One item being miles ahead of other options is bad design, hence it's getting fixed. Now that shard gets put in line, gloves were fixed, countdown for 1 cache ring has started?

You know what's bad design?

Removing the feel of what makes a item legendary.

What any other legendary weapons makes you go wow!!! when it drops for you? Other than TF...

We need broken/op items that actually feel legendary and have that game changing design on them in this type of game.

TF and SoH are the only items that actually have a feeling of being a legendary they are true legendary quality weapons.

I don't even have SoH and even I am upset with the nerf.
16/04/2014 06:49Posted by Novuhz
TF and SoH are the only items that actually have a feeling of being a legendary they are true legendary quality weapons.

With your reasoning, anything that is overperforming should not be fixed because it makes you feel overpowered as you melt the poor demons.

The exact phrase you used ("What any other legendary weapons makes you go wow!!! when it drops for you? Other than TF...") is proof that these two items are overpowered. Each legendary should be in line with the rest of them, similar in power, so that you have to DECIDE which one you should use, according to your build & playstyle.
16/04/2014 06:58Posted by NYARLATHOTEP
16/04/2014 06:49Posted by Novuhz

With your reasoning, anything that is overperforming should not be fixed because it makes you feel overpowered as you melt the poor demons.

The exact phrase you used ("What any other legendary weapons makes you go wow!!! when it drops for you? Other than TF...") is proof that these two items are overpowered. Each legendary should be in line with the rest of them, similar in power, so that you have to DECIDE which one you should use, according to your build & playstyle.

That's why you would buff other legendaries that don't have a legendary feeling to them and not nerf a item that can actually be called legendary.

Have you played D2?

The item design in D3 is so bad and boring compared to D2 item design.
if all these QQ'ers would just quit the game as they keep stating i would be soooo happy.
and the forums would be a much nicer place to be with actually constructive threads ..
16/04/2014 07:21Posted by SwiftyX
if all these QQ'ers would just quit the game as they keep stating i would be soooo happy.
and the forums would be a much nicer place to be with actually constructive threads ..

and what are you doing? QQ'ing about QQ'ers? You are doing the exact same thing.

Your post is even more useless than QQ'ers posts, why? Because you are QQ'ing about QQ'ers and bring nothing useful to the thread.

*claps*
Good, that weapon was way too OP.
Anyone who couldn't tell something was wrong was blind...
16/04/2014 07:39Posted by DadouXIII

^ means "I didn't own a SoH and I was jealous."
16/04/2014 07:54Posted by TiesTorN

It means I own SoH and I cry because of nerf.
16/04/2014 07:54Posted by TiesTorN

You know what they say about assuming things right?
:)
Blizzard will never learn how Diablo works.
Bill Roper, where are you.