Your reaction right now when you hear this...

General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7mlYj3ytSI

Describe in 1 word. I'll start with something generic:

Disappointment
When you said you'd start with something generic, did you mean this entire thread?
09/05/2014 01:05Posted by Darkobra
When you said you'd start with something generic, did you mean this entire thread?

Touché. Even though it's the billionth topic on the subject, it always helps to make sure the developers know they failed on the itemisation aspect of the game.

Don't get me wrong, the gameplay/graphics are 100% perfect, better than PoE and all the other clones. I just wish some kind of acknowledgement appeared from the game directors they failed on the itemisation aspect.
Is that a thunderfury ?
oh a legendary drop
Blackthorne
09/05/2014 01:09Posted by Mogdred
better than PoE

Can't compare the two games,

Atleast there is some sorta difficulty in playing PoE and you can make a build around just about everything and best of all you dont need like a ton of specific items to make it work. and this might be a wierd thing but in PoE you actual want to pickup loot to ID and see if its an upgrade. not like d3 where you look at the item icon then deside its fate, Ident or slavage?

Futher more you dont even have to invest any money in it but funny enough alot of ppl does because they find the game to be "Great" ratherj then blizzard games where they live of the hype and ppl pay beforehand to then get disapointed.
Excitement! Yesterday i played with my 2 friends and my second pair of Zakara drops since i and one friend already had them i was even more exited to give them to the friend with yellow shoulders! :D

Great Game! <3
Can't tell if sarcasm or fresh 70

Excitement! Yesterday i played with my 2 friends and my second pair of Zakara drops since i and one friend already had them i was even more exited to give them to the friend with yellow shoulders! :D

Great Game! <3
09/05/2014 06:11Posted by Haxxtastic
Can't tell if sarcasm or fresh 70

Must be sarcasm
? :D Haa, i do really like the game.

And this is the beauty of life you can like or dislike whatever you want :)
Now it's Friday and the weekend is going to be awesome! I wish you all a great one! :D
<3
Oh! Oh...
If you would have asked before RoS, when we had "bad" drop rates and AH i would be more excited than now.

Smart drops means legendaries feels artificial and pointless or less legendary if you like, i havent found one single item during RoS that felt remotely as rewarding as the best items i found in vanilla.

I have 100´s of forgotten souls since i havent rerolled or crafted anything for ages, i dont need more of them.
Explain to me how it is possible to get LEG for 55lvl in tornment game of 70?
Happend to me yesterday when I dropped 2H mace in first act bounty with 2k dps :(

Best bug ever.
09/05/2014 10:00Posted by MefistO
Explain to me how it is possible to get LEG for 55lvl in tornment game of 70?
Happend to me yesterday when I dropped 2H mace in first act bounty with 2k dps :(

Best bug ever.

What? Simple, it was -15lvl req. Which is a secondary property, btw. How is that a bug?
First time I hear it

No joke, I don't have any in-game sound
i never heard this

my music > ingame sound