No 2.0.5a for EU?

General Discussion
The Americas got 2.0.5a to fix some of the problems the recent update created. It's been live for a while now, yet there's no mention of it being released for EU as well. Did I miss something? Or are we really not getting a fix that is already released elsewhere?
The hotfixes that were applied to the US servers were also applied to the EU servers last night.

[Sticky] Patch 2.0.5 Hotfixes - Updated 14/5
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10494464011
I've seen the hotfixes, but according to http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14138345/patch-205a-now-live-5-14-2014 there were some stability fixes I don't see anywhere on the hotfix list (and I would assume that is not something that can be hotfixed). The ones I'm talking about are:

BUG FIXES
Fixed an issue that could cause your client to run out of memory and cause it to crash
Fixed an issue with Sound Settings that could cause your game client to crash

Did they already patch them in the EU 2.0.5, or are those still missing?
The fixes implemented with patch 2.0.5a in the US are also live in EU now. That patch was not necessary here in Europe as these fixes were instead applied during yesterday's maintenance :-)

Just in case you would like to know, the patch and build number is now the same in all regions: 2.0.5.24017. You can always see the patch and build number to the right of to the Play button in your desktop app, and if that number stays the same no matter which region you have selected above the Play button, then you know that the game is the same in all regions :-)
15/05/2014 13:53Posted by Vaneras
The fixes implemented with patch 2.0.5a in the US are also live in EU now. That patch was not necessary here in Europe as these fixes were instead applied during yesterday's maintenance :-)

Just in case you would like to know, the patch and build number is now the same in all regions: 2.0.5.24017. You can always see the patch and build number to the right of to the Play button in your desktop app, and if that number stays the same no matter which region you have selected above the Play button, then you know that the game is the same in all regions :-)

Vaneras, please tell us if in patch 2.0.5 the damage done by some special monster affixes was intentionally increased.
15/05/2014 13:53Posted by Vaneras

Hello Vaneras, is it possible to get a post, or thread somewhere regarding a few issues such as the elite damage difference and skills like Deadly Reach : Scattered Blows still not doing lightning damage as first two hits? Have tried tweeting Blizz support but seems to be getting ignored everywhere.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10494793819?page=1#16 - Bug Tracker thread.
Any news on fixing crusaders blessed shield, AC and various other crusader broken abilities?.....and elite ground affects?
And yet still no mention of the WD sycophants passive overwriting the fetish army skill, rendering the zuni set bonus useless and also having 8 strong pets replaced by ones that do half the dmg and none of my toughness.

Also i have noticed i have become alot squishier after patch, are resistences even working?
Any news about the Ground effects damage?
15/05/2014 14:53Posted by zebigode
Any news about the Ground effects damage?

Standing in damage pools for any extended length of time should result in death, so it's working as intended.
My bro got the shield ages ago, he's brimmed 3 or 4 of em, but may still have one in his stash. Unfortunately, his Asus G73 blew up, probably too much D3 lol.
15/05/2014 14:01Posted by Lurker
Any news on fixing crusaders blessed shield,

It's working as intended.
Not sure if anyone else is still or has had this happen, It's not been too bad today only happened 3 times with the "Network Disconnect" while teleporting or even in a rift moving to level 2 -3 of that rift long loading screen and faced with "Network Disconnect".