Rate the DH above you 2.0! - Part 3

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 4 5 6 25 Next
@Cupressus
Interesting build/gear, but it's hard for me to judge as it change drastically as you go solo or T3 or T5. For group your setup seems very nice for T4/5, although a little lackluster off-hand. Is it not better to go with a quiver for you?
Give your templar some gear. I love the setup I have given mine, although I don't have a barb alt, so I lack strenght gear a lot. Still the templar is there for the utility via TF and wyrdward. It makes Cull the Weak kind of sweet.

Also, good luck getting your marauders, it changes a lot, and makes the game sweet. I found farming Ghom good for gold if you need better gems. I think you easily can take him on T6 fast. About 140-170k gold each game, plus legendaries.

7.5/10 (which I think is good)
@roflaren

Decent fire-DH. Alot of the gear can be replaced with pieces that gives better synergy to the build. I'll give it a 7/10.
@CptBacon

Nice fire build. You might be lacking survivability on higher t-levels, so I`d suggest swapping the Perfectionist with the Numbing traps skill, put a life increase gem in your helm and try finding better waist gear like witching hour or hellcat waistguard with good options. By the way your enchantress has an awesome horadric hamburger, first time I ever see such item :D

7/10
Personally I think you should focus more on 1 element boosting, while it might not be a bad idea to try increase your generators damage via Frostburns I think you would be much better of switching to better gloves and switching your generator to shock collar with Thundergods Vigor waist if you want a lightning build.
@neat gear, but is fire sentry working for you? i tried it out and physical gave me 3 minutes faster t6 runs. (im at 7min now, full clear)

the bow needs to be changed asap to a 2 handed xbow with high base dmg.
@ MotherRussia

Yes the fire sentry build is working very well for me since switching to no generator I feel a major difference in clearing time, As for 2h weapon I have a amazing 2pierce buri with 2.66K dps and the major drop of sentry Attack speed is to much of a loss for me, did the tests on Ghom and I loose atleast 15s with a 2h weapon.

Also you will note that almost every piece of my armor boosts sentry or cluster that 4mil damage extra per hit hardly compensates for the extra attack per second. even though blizz is broken that 1h bow is at 2768 dps.

PS. who ever rates next should rate the post above as mine is simply a reply.
@madeinrussia

Nice to see another phys DH rocking

9/10 as im not sure the aughilds is worth missing taskers
25/05/2014 23:49Posted by Dhampius
@CptBacon

Nice fire build. You might be lacking survivability on higher t-levels, so I`d suggest swapping the Perfectionist with the Numbing traps skill, put a life increase gem in your helm and try finding better waist gear like witching hour or hellcat waistguard with good options. By the way your enchantress has an awesome horadric hamburger, first time I ever see such item :D

7/10

So you think I'm lacking survivability? I guess you were looking at my sheet thoughness... never look at sheet thoughness/dps and give feedback based on that... Perfectionist + 4pc mara gives alot of thoughness, and considering that I wear a Unity implies I use it on my follower aswell - therefore, survivability is not an issue here.

If I were to run in a group I would switch some pieces, use my SoJ and swap some gems, and ta'da, Suddenly thoughness isn't an issue, again.

And Herrington really is alot better than witching or hellcat on higher torments.
I'm solo-clearing T6 rifts within aprox 8-10 min without dying.

But thanks for your input anyways.. :P
Yeah it says i have 1.7 mill toughness on here, but i run over 5-6 million ingame
@SCaRPOD

I don't think preparation/punishment works well with this sentry build, you can use many different things for this slot

if you have bombadier quiver, there is no need to have custom engineering imo..

You also need a better bow and an amulet with CHD :)

6/10
@Jester, very nice gear man. Nice attack speed as well! Is the kridershot good in high torments?
Keep on rocking man! 9,5/10
@ marienbean, gear looks good. nice nat ring xD

7/10
@Locktheboss

Damn I really like your gear. Cant really find anything that is weak. Your worst item must be your wrist, and even tho they are good so. Well.

9.5/10! :)

how about mine?
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SgtLuffeWufF-2352/hero/43179884
@SgtLuffeWulf

Pretty neat zookeeper. I would consider using/getting a RRoG and drop maras boots or helm for Nat's and by then you could drop "Archery" passive for something else.

Dream-scenario, Companion dmg on armor and Phys on amu.

8.5/10
8/10 nice gear
@Jounichu

Very nice gear overall. Nice rolls on many slots. Especially with Magefist and quiver.

Weapon could be better in my opinion.
8,5 / 10

---
I haven't been following other DH's in a long time and now I can see that Marauder's is the way to go. Or at least every DH on this page has full or almost full set and same skills and same way to play. (Which is kind a sad).

I have been playing on Torment difficulties for 3 weeks. I have never seen even 1 piece of that Set. It doesn't bother me, cos it's not interesting set for me.

Next items I'm trying to replace:
Windforce -> Natalya's slayer (I have boots in stash for 3 set bonus with RoRG)
Rare Ring -> Fire SoJ or Unity
Helm -> Fire Andariel's (I have Cold, Physical, Poison already)
Rare neck -> Any good legendary with +fire%, crit chance, main, crit damage
Belt -> updated Withching hour.

2nd DH: Testing purposes only (currently Danetta's + cold)
Miranna: I will not rate you, you did it already. But you should try to get 3 Marauder pieces, the bonus is a must.
@Dadel, dont know what to say other than try to get 5 marauders and kindershot+bombardier maybe? :)
@Anstaendig Nice overall build with some good pieces. I suppose it depends on playstyle and the Torment level you play at but think about putting emeralds in your pants instead of diamonds?

Also, an improved amulet would give you good damage increase. Good luck for re-rolling the crit damage ;-)
@Hollomere Nice fire build, u can look for mara boots at least to get 500 dex which can boost you dps :) . The belt can be Whiching Hour also :) Bracers MUST have crit chanse. On shoulders i would switch that area dmg to cooldown reduction or sentry dmg or cost reduction. Best 8,5/10