Great, more legendaries = more forgotten souls...

General Discussion
GG blizz

giving us more legendaries

yet still 99% of these are getting sharded.

its the same legendaries over and over and over again

always blackthornes
always set rings (all of these useless)
always polearms
always 2 handed weapons
always useless shields
always jewellery without crit chance and crit hit damage rolled on it

gg
one man's trash is another's treausre!
17/05/2014 19:20Posted by NYARLATHOTEP
one man's trash is another's treausre!

And equally: One man's treasure is another's trash.

I can't say when last I got a Blackthorne's piece. In fact, they seem to be more rare for me nowadays compared to the other sets (overflowing with IK, might of the earth, raekor etc.).
What did you expect. That every leg drop will be an upgrade? Geez, spoiled brat!
I lost count on how many thousand shards I've used on helms, and still no Andarials visage. Countless mempo's and other random trash helmets. Tired of it.
A pretty decked out lightning barb complaining that he/she can't find any upgrades.... What else is new?
17/05/2014 19:35Posted by DamZe
A pretty decked out lightning barb complaining that he/she can't find any upgrades.... What else is new?

Maybe you should get your head out of the gutter. I'm complaining about the illusive Andarials Visage, after spending thousands of blood shards, and only getting random trash helmets. One item. I never said I wanted better items in general, like entire gear sets.
But hey, you have everything you'll need for that fire barb, so who cares about other people, right?

Diablo forum trolls, what else is new?
just to note i got my last set piece from kadala after spending 3000+ shards. so try harder, dont give up.
17/05/2014 19:41Posted by Schnuffel

Maybe you should get your head out of the gutter. I'm complaining about the illusive Andarials Visage, after spending thousands of blood shards, and only getting random trash helmets. One item. I never said I wanted better items in general, like entire gear sets.
But hey, you have everything you'll need for that fire barb, so who cares about other people, right?

and I have that helm through casual play. you're doing it wrong
17/05/2014 21:49Posted by Malcovas
and I have that helm through casual play. you're doing it wrong

Sure, enlighten me on your ways then, almighty Diablo 3 forum troll.
I'm complaining about the illusive Andarials Visage, after spending thousands of blood shards,

Bah, I got mine from a goblin. I never expected it, nor wished to get it, but it appeared!

You are doing something wrong, play more casually and try to have fun with what you already have. Less is more!
Agreed OP, buff just made common items more common.

I looted the same two-hander staff 4 times inn less than 24 hours spreaded over like 4-5 hours played. Also looted another staff 3 times...They we're the twister staff one, and tormenter staff.

Useless is useless. Maybe if buff made you able to hunt class specific weapons or doubble bloodshards.
Simple. I don't care for loot.
blizzard simply have lost touch with how to make loot systems properly
17/05/2014 19:34Posted by Schnuffel
I lost count on how many thousand shards I've used on helms, and still no Andarials visage. Countless mempo's and other random trash helmets. Tired of it.

I'm trying hard to get my Quetzalcoatl on WD, but I'm getting countless Andis. ;-) And I mean like 10 or something. ;-) (Not gonna mention all those Broken/Leoric Crowns and Lolpos)

Easy now, my post wasn't direct at you. You sound very bitter, I have 3 Andarials drop for me, RNG can be brutal. But don't play the game just wanting one item, because then the gameplay experience will become painful, I know..
Just got a Crusader set armor.

RnG is RnG. Play more, get better items.
Do you guys realize that if we give you upgrades you want right now, then week later you find yourselves again in forums and again whining about not getting upgrade.

And when we give you best items you can have, then you whine about that there isnt anything to do anymore.

What we learn? Whining never ends.