change language on diablo ultimate evil (ps4)

Console
1 2 3 5 Next
well i have the same issue as some guys over here, the system language is on english but im on mexico so i think that the game took that as reference and downloaded on spanish.

I want to play it on english so im looking for a way to change the language, any good ideas???

pls help!
Not sure about the non-European versions, but I'd be surprised if the Mexican Playstation Store doesn't provide an English version of the game.

First of all check and see if you have multiple game versions in your gaming library (like us Europeans), or if you can download additional game versions from the store. Maybe one of these includes English and you are using the other.

I'd also check the console language setting and try the various English options, I think there should be English US and English UK, maybe it makes a difference.

If everything fails, I'd open a ticket...
Well i had to downloads . One which i thought was english turned out to be polish so i spent next 4 hours downloding english .

Sony need to sort the labels out on PS4 . Try the other download it should be the one you need.

Yes the other files will be english one its bigger than the smaller file.
I have the same problem, Mexican PSN account, game in Spanish, with no option for English, Blizzard phone support knows nothing, PSN support knows nothing but assumes it is because the account is based in Mexico. Please allow us to CHOOSE our experience Blizz, with all due respect all of the Latin American localizations of your games are terrible.
Oh and there is no language option on the PS store for us either, and yes the system language is set to English
20/08/2014 23:16Posted by Mindmusik
I have the same problem, Mexican PSN account, game in Spanish, with no option for English, Blizzard phone support knows nothing, PSN support knows nothing but assumes it is because the account is based in Mexico. Please allow us to CHOOSE our experience Blizz, with all due respect all of the Latin American localizations of your games are terrible.

Same as the above, just with the Colombian PS Store.

100% agree with Mindmusik's comment. We should have the option to choose how we want to experience D3:RoS, and being able to choose to play it in its ORIGINAL language shouldn't be something we ask have to ask for.

Wrote to Sony and was told in a very long, and exceeding polite fashion, to buy the game in an English-speaking country. Great.

This seems really odd to me. If you look at basically all cinema and blu-ray releases around the world, ever (as well as all games in my collection except for D3), there is always an "original language" option. So why not with this game?

Hope Blizzard pick up on this.
how to change the bloody language..... bought it and somehow its polish or something.
I have the same issue, bought the game online and unfortunately it is on spanish. There should be an option to change the language that's the reason why I bought it online, to have it in english... Plz Sony or Blizzard patch this thing.
Hello, i have the same problem with the version in spanish, it hurts in my soul to hear them speak in spanish lol, and that's coming from a Mexican, so i tried this : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13922802258 but didin't worked, any more ideas?
Same problem here, US PSN Acc, Ps set to english, the disc is mexican.
Mexican PSN Account, everything set to english but the download was in spanish.... I can't believe I paid 60 dollars to NOT be able to choose the language of MY choice.

This is a slap in the face to customers. I DEMAND my money back!
same issue here ! please blizz help
Same issue, I'm from Chile. Everything is set to english but the game it's in spanish I want to play it in it's original language. I don't have that problem with other games. Just got The Last of US remastered and no problem.

We need a fix for this.
i hope blizzard is considering a language pack for the retail version because a lot of people would benefit of it...
I have the same problem and support these comments, Blizzard should allow us the freedom to choose the language
Just rented the disc retail version of Diablo 3 in Mexico... ONLY in spanish!!!
So not only the digital mexican PSN version, but also the blu-ray version is also EXCLUSIVELY in spanish!!!!

Apparently Blizzard wants us to buy the version they choose for us. Sorry Blizzard, just canceled my pre-order. Give me choice or you won't get my money.
24/08/2014 12:54Posted by alphastreamz
i hope blizzard is considering a language pack for the retail version because a lot of people would benefit of it...

Thumbs up. A lot of people would benefit, and the comparative effort required from Blizzard would be minimal.
Just bought the mexican retail disc of Diablo... only in spanish...

Who makes this decisions??? This happened also with the PC Version of Diablo!!! and they eventually added the ability to download all the possible languages...
Why did they expect it this time to be different???

Different markets, I get that, but it's still the SAME game!!! A $60 dollar game!!

Anyways, I went back and changed the disc for another game (Last of Us) and guess what, they have MANY languages in the same game!!! And then they wonder why it does so well?!?!
Too bad i can't get a refound on the psn, the spanish dub is disgusting, a freaking disclaimer about the language would have been appreciated.
Same problem. I simply can't play this game in spanish. It's horrible. I want to play it in the original language. I shouldn't be forced to play it in Spanish just because i happen to live in south America. Horrible move blizzard. I'm no longer a fan i guess.

I actually bought a retail version. I'll be returning it soon.