D3 UEE - PS4 - Join a multiplayer game - Error

Console
every time i try to connect to an other D3 game i got an error.

"There was a problem joining the game."

I already opened all necessary ports on my router
TCP: 465, 983, 1935, 3478-3480, 5223, 10050, 10051, 10040-10060
UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658, 10070, 50000-60000

Any ideas?

Great thx.
I have the same problem. I cannot join "some" of my friends games. Really frustrating because i was looking forward to play online co-op with my brother. Hope they will fix this problem soon!!
same issue, seems to be pretty much across the board on all platforms
Had this problem on ps3 and still having same problem on PS4. Can't join friends games or even find Quick Match sessions with a Open NAT. Sort it out Blizzard!
agreed, we need help. please let us know what is going on>>>> let us know that it is not part of our ROUTERS> people all over the world are having the same problem. we cant get into games online at all so please just let us know what is going on. Let us know that you are gonna fix the problem that is occuring on the next patch!!! just simply write us blizzard and give us some help towards knowing whats going on and why we cant join games!!! please help us blizzard!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!

AS LONG AS I HAVE MY WINGS HEHEH !
Me too I can't connect with my brother
I'm also having this problem, and it only happens with certain people and it wasn't always the case either
Having the exact same problem!!!

Just bought brand new PS4 Today and DIABLO 3 and I cant play with anyone!!!!!

How do I set the ports to play?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So frustrating.........just wasted all the $$$ just to not play.....
Same here first time to play a blizzard game and I'm about to get a refund. If I wanted to play by myself I would have bought the Last of Us.really disappointing that I can't play with my friend because the game is fun but I didn't buy it to play solo. 60 is a lot of money to have a broken game.
Any solution of this? I got the same problem :(
This seems to be Blizzards broad brush stroke of an answer...

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/solution/d3/596
Playstation Network is still down I believe? can't play online when its in maintenance
29/08/2014 09:21Posted by Alpherah
Playstation Network is still down I believe? can't play online when its in maintenance

No the problem started before the maintenance and the DDOS attacks. A lot got this problem. Seems like it can't be fixed atm. or? :(
Bump, I am also experiencing this error while trying to join my friend.. It's incredibly annoying and its not just one friend its multiple and they've all got the ports open something must be wrong on blizzards end.. Either there's a port that they forgot to mention or idk

edit: can we please have a blue response to this seeing as this problem is happening to a LOT of ppl on console and it is not a port issue.
Blizzard say contact sony...and sony say reach battle.net who transfer to BLizzard and th wheel roll angain n again that make my hungry
It seems their goal was just to get us to buy the game cause once we've purchased it they've ran out of f*cks to give. I opened all the ports necessary, D3 and PSN ports, put my PS4 in the DMZ. I even hardwired my PS4 to the router. Nothing works. Mind you, I can play other games on PSN (i.e., Battlefield4, Warframe) just not D3. Disappointed is not the word, and not even a simple "hey we acknowledge the problem and we're steadily working on it" message. They're just completely blowing us off. Well, that's not how business is done Blizzard. You tell me you guys don't run the console servers yet you won't tell me who does. I've exhausted the few options I had. Thanks for nothing Blizzard.
23/08/2014 11:39Posted by Bojack85
Had this problem on ps3 and still having same problem on PS4. Can't join friends games or even find Quick Match sessions with a Open NAT. Sort it out Blizzard!

I can join friends games but I can't find quick match sessions this is very frustrating.
Hmm i can't play multiplayer/online game om diablo 3 ps4
Please help me
What the he'll is this !@#$ blizzard sort your crappy surver out