Are we not able to see PS4 characters on battle.net?

Console
1 2 3 6 Next
I have my PC character on battle.net but am unable to get any of my PS3/PS4 characters on here anyone know why this may be? Has the support not been made yet? I do hope you guys understand what I mean! I have linked my PS4 account as well.
Same here on Xbox One
Profile Unavailable, This profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:
NO reasons?????
because this is bnet and not SOE or XBL
There are a number of games that have been released across multiple platforms, like Call of Duty, and Halo that have linked multiple accounts together. I am still hopeful that this is something that will be addressed later on. I really enjoy looking at the characters I create in a console game online. I especially like being able to tweak them online and have the changes apply when I log back into my PS4. Lets see what Blizzard does in it's future updates.

(It would be nice to have a developer reply and let us know if this is even being planned or not though.)
20/08/2014 16:08Posted by Caverat
There are a number of games that have been released across multiple platforms, like Call of Duty, and Halo that have linked multiple accounts together. I am still hopeful that this is something that will be addressed later on. I really enjoy looking at the characters I create in a console game online. I especially like being able to tweak them online and have the changes apply when I log back into my PS4. Lets see what Blizzard does in it's future updates.

(It would be nice to have a developer reply and let us know if this is even being planned or not though.)
DEV's ??????
Don't understand why consoles ain't supported (yet).
On Diablo fora people always ask you to give a link to your profile so they can take a look and give some advice on your build.
I would love this too
I refresh this page every minute to see a Dev's answer!!!
I agree, this is the only thing that I am missing since my switch to the ps4 version.
Then.. Why I bought Diablo III for my PS4 at first place if it didn't able to see my old profile from OS X to PS4. Sigh..
Love this game. Totally sold to this since its released on ps4. But this issue and the time played status issue is a bit annoqying. Hopefully we get something in the near future..
Accounts can be linked to Bnet but characters don't show up. Seems kind of lazy.
25/08/2014 23:33Posted by Setzaroth
Accounts can be linked to Bnet but characters don't show up. Seems kind of lazy.

There is as of yet no real valuable reason as to why console accounts can be linked to Battle.net. . Best guess is that it was done for future uses, maybe even possible seeing console characters on Battle.net .
25/08/2014 22:56Posted by zzcool
Love this game. Totally sold to this since its released on ps4. But this issue and the time played status issue is a bit annoqying. Hopefully we get something in the near future..

Luckily these issues are relatively tiny. The game itself rocks on PS4. Smooth gameplay and frame rate, wonderful dodge thumbstick, new features and no real downfalls. Love it. Propably won't be playing the pc version anymore.

Even the small pc issues such as the occasional sound stuttering, the small yet annoying lag in game controls and similar stuff is just gone. Everything seems to be running buttery smooth.

I would just hope that I could somehow transfer my two characters from pc to PS4. Well, I've almost leveled another crusader to cap so no problem. And the couch coop works brilliantly, along with the new Nemesis feature.

Hopefully the PS4 gets the 2.1 soon as well. Maybe the next smaller patch will fix the time played issue. I personally have no problem in the fact that my PS4 characters are not showing in Battle.net.

EDIT: I just love the offline mode. Thanks Blizz.
It really is frustrating not to be able to see the profile for PS4 users. I could really use advice from higher caliber players to see what needs to be done to improve. Hopefully this will be fixed at some point.
I hope they bring a way to view characters for the PS4 accounts on here. It is kinda a pain having to take pictures of my stats and armor. Would be so much easier to view it all on here and then look at armor and weapon upgrades.
you do realize that console players are not real people, hopefully someday in the future they will be considered fully human but until then someone has to play rosa parks and sit in the front of the bus.

seriously can't see characters on bnet, can't post in the other forums hell what did I pay for i guess it wasn't for a full gaming experience that is for sure.
Any news about it?
Anything changed with this..I am a new Diablo 3 player.