Are we not able to see PS4 characters on battle.net?

Console
Prev 1 4 5 6
19/08/2017 11:16Posted by Dracula

Wtf man??? I play it on ps4 and i an very real, dont tell me what i am or what i am not! If anybody is not real it's you!?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sarcasm?s=t
Would love to have this service work. Had Diablo for the PS3, now for the PS4, too bad this isn't properly worked out yet.
if u link psn account to your battlenet i honestly believe it should be possible! currently i see no reason why to link accounts i did and i cant see it does !@#$ really, except telling me my accounts are linked for no reason at all. what's the point bluzard?
26/08/2014 08:51Posted by Barbapappa
25/08/2014 22:56Posted by zzcool
Love this game. Totally sold to this since its released on ps4. But this issue and the time played status issue is a bit annoqying. Hopefully we get something in the near future..

Luckily these issues are relatively tiny. The game itself rocks on PS4. Smooth gameplay and frame rate, wonderful dodge thumbstick, new features and no real downfalls. Love it. Propably won't be playing the pc version anymore.

Even the small pc issues such as the occasional sound stuttering, the small yet annoying lag in game controls and similar stuff is just gone. Everything seems to be running buttery smooth.

I would just hope that I could somehow transfer my two characters from pc to PS4. Well, I've almost leveled another crusader to cap so no problem. And the couch coop works brilliantly, along with the new Nemesis feature.

Hopefully the PS4 gets the 2.1 soon as well. Maybe the next smaller patch will fix the time played issue. I personally have no problem in the fact that my PS4 characters are not showing in Battle.net.

EDIT: I just love the offline mode. Thanks Blizz.

Oh my god.... u are not serious are you?

New features? What? Ok offline coop, the "not even a !@#$" useful rightstick dodge, nemesis, player Gifts and the wallhack to see the bubbles for rifts maybe. But thats it. The rest is either the same or sucks donkey %^- BIG TIMES.

let me give u some examples:

1. Graphics are nothing ompared to the PC Version, its lile playing on PC with all settings on minimum.
2. U cant even look at your own profile when in menu and not in actual game.
3. U cant see other characters gear/build.
4. The screen follows the player way to slow when teleporting or dashing, making it cancer for my PC used eyes.
5. Framerates are okay but still no comparison to a good PC.
6. The Inventory is bull*!@#, u cant even sort like u want, the items are all sorted by type. There is no free sorting method for lets say classes in folders.
7. U cant craft more than 1 item at once at the blacksmith (this sux donkey $%^)
8. Loading does need a lot more than on PC.
9. when you leave a game u automaticly leave the grp and have to be invited again on psn (only lets say for changing the character)
10. Most of the time u cant join your friends session or vice versa.
11. Does the console version tell you the exact difference in % of DMG, RES, and REG when comparing items? Boom thats a headshot.

These are only a handful of reasons why the console version is crap compared to the pc version.

Dont get me wrong i dont say i dont say its crap at all but i played both, 100% achievements on PC and platinum Trophy on PS4 but i cant understand people saying its better than the oc version. If its running smoother on ps4 yeah well then ur pc mayve be your problem, but not the game. Its is so much more enjoyable on pc that everytime i switch from my ps4 i think im in heaven again haha

This was off topic but i just wanted to point out the weaknesses of this game.

The only good thing about the console version is the offline coop. Point for that.

Sorry i didnt want to be rude
Diablo 3 for PS4: "No save found" error after downloading save file from PS . Help?

1 replies

Per title. I recently switched PS4's due to a hardware issue with the old one. Have D3 as a blue ray copy. All my saved data was uploaded to PS , and I re-downloaded it. However when I start D3 it says no save files were found. I verified the PS download was 13MB, so something is there. I've deleted and downloaded multiple times, and I'm out of ideas. I've also deleted and downloaded D3 again.

Help?
Just picked up Diablo III... OMG I'm loving it! Sad there are no features available online for PS4 users. Oh, and I love the PC fanboys trying to make it seem they have it so much better. Sorry folks... your crappy PC doesn't compare to my relaxed couch and 65" tv.
/bump DEVS #treatmeright
To the question of being able to see your console characters on bnet:

The old forums had this feature, but then EA bought Blizzard. After the new home page and forums came online, console character profiles have disappeared altogether. So it's not that it's not possible - it's either that the new forums and profile coding don't support this, or EA/Blizzard were too lazy to bother to include this feature.

As I play mainly on PS4, I would like to see this feature return, too...
Why is it that there has been no employee or blue response to this yet? It's been years.
PC version is on the server, our version is not. plain and simple.. our console is "offline" compared to PC which is "online".

Console is on sony/micro servers. thats why our saves are offline..
30/03/2018 15:28Posted by LarsV

The old forums had this feature, but then EA bought Blizzard. After the new home page and forums came online, console character profiles have disappeared altogether. So it's not that it's not possible - it's either that the new forums and profile coding don't support this, or EA/Blizzard were too lazy to bother to include this feature.

lmao.. EA does not own blizzard. Blizz is still under Activision-Blizzard company.

and for the record, console never could see the characters on b.net because we are not on the servers.. only PC can see their characters since they are linked directly to the server...
18/04/2018 07:27Posted by EddieLMT
30/03/2018 15:28Posted by LarsV

lmao.. EA does not own blizzard. Blizz is still under Activision-Blizzard company.

and for the record, console never could see the characters on b.net because we are not on the servers.. only PC can see their characters since they are linked directly to the server...

100000% CORRECT.
I just bought the game for my PS4. I love it. I wish I could see my characters on battle.net.
Get with the program and do this Blizzard.
21/02/2019 07:04Posted by dojiijii
Get with the program and do this Blizzard.

22/04/2018 06:14Posted by mehhem
I just bought the game for my PS4. I love it. I wish I could see my characters on battle.net.

Blizzard cannot do it, because as i mentioned above, THE GAMES ARE ON MICROSOFT/SONY/NINTENDO SERVERS. not blizzard.

since we are not on their servers, they can't share our info.
Really would like to compare characters randomly with friends from my phone