ps3 d3 ros freezes too often

Console
it happens everyday. the last 2 times it happened just when the rift guardian appears.
It happens both when i am the host or just a on a random online game.
Anyone with simular experience as me.
I really like this game but this is getting ANNOYING.

My ps3 is placed on a table with nothing around it so its not a overheating issue.
Maybe its an online multiplayer issue. i play mostly in team.( not using modded gear either if that does matter with freezing)

My other games doesn't freeze this often, almost never.

If anyone no what to do or must we wait for a patch.( I remember skyrim had this problem in the beginning but they patched it and also said turn of as much autosave as possible)

Love d3 and hope they make many more expansions but this freezing thing is TOO ANNOYING to describe with words.

Bul-Kathos guide me please
Hi Morten
Sorry to hear you're having issues. I was connected online [Xbox live] but my game was laggy and it skipped cutscenes and I had disc errors. I'm now playing through offline [no internet connection] and I'm not having any problems at all. I'm really enjoying it, its a very good game and story.
I'd like to go online but what with their being issues on Xbox live and the silly DDos attack, I feel I will stay offline for some time.
I hope you can get sorted out. Sorry I wasn't much help. Nothing worse than loving a game and to be experiencing problems. At least if it was a game that you didn't enjoy, you could toss it or trade it.

Is there talk of an update, maintenance or a patch at sometime soon in the future? I thought I read something here on the forums about a patch coming really soon.

Here, I found it. Not sure if this is any help to you Morten, I'm just a Diablo 3 newbie.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11662536822
Tailless7777

thank you for your time.

I think your link is regarding pc version of d3.
Sorry for your trouble too with xbox.
I play in team mostly because i like that more than solo but maybe i just give that up and start soloing too.

Good luck to us both
Have had this same problem when playing ps3. Hosting or online when there is a lot of stuff going on it freezes.
can someone tell me how to stop game lag when playing online multiplayer bounties.
I have been okay for a while then for no reason it freezes sometimes when I am just standing in town doing nothing. Is blizzard having server issues. Something really needs to be done about this.
D3 ros is the only game that locks or freezes on me. I've noticed that there's not any help after 3 years. Guess it's best that I take this game back to GameStop
23/06/2017 06:00Posted by Doc
D3 ros is the only game that locks or freezes on me. I've noticed that there's not any help after 3 years. Guess it's best that I take this game back to GameStop

I am having the same problem.
I was trying to help a friend lvl up, and now I can't.
The game just freezes with him.
I think I am going to stay offline for a while to see if it helps...