Greater Rift stones aren't dropping

General Discussion
Hello there!
Maybe i have a strange bug with greater keystones droped from normal rif Guardians.I played like 10 rifts on t3 and t2 and there were no such thing as a greater rift stone .My friend got them droped every run and when i played with him in party he didnt get greater rift stone drop too .
If this is a bug i would be glad to be helped with ! :)
i played two rifts on t1 for speed, i really wanted to see the greater rifts.. got my key the second one.. they don't have 100% chance to drop, so maybe you've been very unlucky ?
just to be clear - greater rift stone is not a drop

Keystone of Trials is the drop from normal rift Guardians - after that you have to the "trial" and then you will get the Greater rift stone - but i suggest that you know that

and based on some info on internet it looks like that the drop rate is like this:

T6 100% drop rate

T5 80-90%

T4 65-75%

T3 50-60%

T2 30-40%

T1 20-30%
Can confirm that it's just random (to a point). Did 10 (9 Solo, 1 with a Group of three) normal Rifts (T1-5) yesterday, and got 2 Keystone of Trials. One from a Rift in a group (T5) and one from a Rift T3 (which was the third Rift on T3 i did).

Buddy did 4 (T5) Rifts and received 3 Keystones of Trials.
For the stats melting pot…..I got 1 stone from 3 T3 rifts
5 T5 rifts and I got 2 keystones (on the first 2 I ran oddly enough, so I was starting to think it was a 100% drop!).
Just watched a friend complete his 5th T2 rift today, no drop. I get that the drop rate isn't particularly high on T2, but it does get a little frustrating when you keep on grinding and get zilch.
Indeed, the drop rate seems really low. I mean it's a key, come on, I got 1 in 15 T1 rifts, really?
welcome to the world of RNG.......so it has begun...they are starting to wake up and realize how great this new patch will be. can't wait :)
Did 5 T5 rifts with 3 players with no drop, and only got one on the 6th rift. It's just plain mathematics really. If T5 has an 80% drop rate, then there is a 20% chance that nothing will drop...and that 20% could hit many, many times over in a row.
It just simply doesn't mean that every 5 times you play you will get 4 drops :-/
I had wondered what the drop rate was.

I assume you can have multiple keystones of trials?
On T1 I get an average of 2 trial keys in 5 rifts.
I got my first key of trials on the 6th or 7th rift in a 3-plater party on T1-2.
I got two stones on 2 T4 trials.
I find the best method to be simply solo clearing T6 rifts. It may take a little longer, but you are guaranteed a stone and don't have to tear your hair out with the RNG. Not to mention, its great xp.
I've played for 6 hours today, running around 20+ rifts on T5, and haven't seen a single Keystone of Trials AT ALL.
T6 100% drop rate
T5 80-90%
T4 65-75%
T3 50-60%
T2 30-40%
T1 20-30%

Sunday Aug 31 10am: The wife and I have now run 27 T4 rifts since Friday morning and we now have FOUR (4) 00 greater rift keys!!!! NOT a whole lot of incentive! Wife thinks cleaning cat's litter box and washing bed linens is MORE fun than what we are doing in rifts... on a side note XP is decent enough! ! !
29/08/2014 18:36Posted by Quillim
I find the best method to be simply solo clearing T6 rifts. It may take a little longer, but you are guaranteed a stone and don't have to tear your hair out with the RNG. Not to mention, its great xp.

Don't you think if people could run T6 they would be? Just because YOU can run T6 stop being elitist and assume that EVERYONE can run T6!
Same case for myself...played 7 rifts and not one stone dropped. Does seem like a lot of time wasted without rewards.
I go out of my way to avoid picking them up.. they can't be dropped and there's a stack of 400 already in my stash