Getting sick and tired of ROS Freezes on PS3!!

Console
First of all let me start that ROS is great game and I love it.

But i'm really getting sick and tired of the freezes while playing on PSN.
Everytime I play with 3 or more players in 1 game the game freezes up after a while and I have to restart my ps3 system (and no we're not playing with modded gear). Funny thing is that I'm not the only one I've got a lot of friends in my friend list from Europe that have the same issue.

Daiblo 3 without ROS was running smoothly and stable on PS3. I occasionally had a freeze once a month or so. Now I'm having freezes 4 times a day!!! And to be honest I'm fed up with it and I'm not the only one...

There is something with ROS that creates this issue... So I'm asking you guys from Blizzard are you looking in to this?? Is there a patch coming out soon that addresses this issue?? Cause I have checking daily for a new patch but I got the latest one which is 1.0.1. And these issues have been there since launch day.

I've also checked my router and everything is enabled and working correctly.

Could you guys look into this??? Please??? I expected a patch already that would have resolved the issue...
Yea it sucks,my PS3 gets frozen while playing in act 5 doesnt matter if is online or off.It was once a day freeze sometimes twice but rare.I'm kinda avoiding last act at the moment and things seems fine.Yea I can play it for hours but it will freeze probaly again.It froze while i was switching form act 3 to 5 didnt even go on loading screen it just froze sec before it.And I did see others report back that act 5 is bad for them.Today after avoiding act 5 for few days it didnt freeze and today went online and it froze after we were done with rift in act 2.So gonna keep it offline for now.
I have had the same issue. Most often, yes, in Act 5. But also in other acts, both online, as well as local; but then, only with a 2nd physical player sitting next to me; and at that, only when a LOT of on-screen activity is taking place: usually when lots of lightning/charged bolt is flying around. I've read it is due to the blu-ray drive in the PS3 being slow, and when it tries to read too many audio events, it hangs-up. I've been contemplating just buying the digital download version from PSN; but I'm wondering if anyone has verified that this issue only occurs with the physical disc version? I literally have NO other games that freeze the console: it was unheard of (even with D3 vanilla) for this PS3 (slim) until RoS. When I play offline and solo, it never freezes: NEVER. I have even (since the freezing started) left the PS3 on for hours with RoS paused mid-game in order to "torture-test" it (with controller off) while I go off to do other things; then I pick right back up where I left off when I return: no problem whatsoever. (I have a Solid State Drive in it; so it runs VERY cool.) I'll play for an hour or so this way, and all is well. But try Act 5, or go online for a multi-player game (especially with 4 people!), and "Zzzzzzt!" Freezes every time. I'm really hoping the "slow blu-ray drive" theory is correct, and the digital download version corrects the issue. But I'd really rather not drop $40.00, only to find out it DOESN'T fix it! Anyone?
Yeah. This crap happens to me on mu ps3 also. Its normally when i host. I have had less issues multi player on act one. The shi* is getting old.
It seems problem happens when theres 4 players.Thats why I stoped with open public games and invite one or two friends that I usualy play with and everything its fine,don't really remeber when it froze last time.And I had freezes everyday.
21/10/2014 02:35Posted by DaHood
I have had the same issue. Most often, yes, in Act 5. But also in other acts, both online, as well as local; but then, only with a 2nd physical player sitting next to me; and at that, only when a LOT of on-screen activity is taking place: usually when lots of lightning/charged bolt is flying around. I've read it is due to the blu-ray drive in the PS3 being slow, and when it tries to read too many audio events, it hangs-up. I've been contemplating just buying the digital download version from PSN; but I'm wondering if anyone has verified that this issue only occurs with the physical disc version? I literally have NO other games that freeze the console: it was unheard of (even with D3 vanilla) for this PS3 (slim) until RoS. When I play offline and solo, it never freezes: NEVER. I have even (since the freezing started) left the PS3 on for hours with RoS paused mid-game in order to "torture-test" it (with controller off) while I go off to do other things; then I pick right back up where I left off when I return: no problem whatsoever. (I have a Solid State Drive in it; so it runs VERY cool.) I'll play for an hour or so this way, and all is well. But try Act 5, or go online for a multi-player game (especially with 4 people!), and "Zzzzzzt!" Freezes every time. I'm really hoping the "slow blu-ray drive" theory is correct, and the digital download version corrects the issue. But I'd really rather not drop $40.00, only to find out it DOESN'T fix it! Anyone?

It doesn't fix.
I bought Diablo 3 ROS in the beginning of this month ( it was for 10€ on psn xD ). Today I had to manually reboot my ps3 over 10 times, and I was just trying to help a friend lvl up.
I was playing online for a week...
Freezing with 4 players, ok... but with 2? It was just me and him...