Where are from your Furnace? :)

Wizard
I know the furnace is random drop from anywhere like all items in game but i opened that thread for fun and i still wonder where are you finding furnaces :D
havent found one:(
I am sure that Blizzard has totally nerfed the drop rate because everyone on the leaderboards are using it.

So, if you do find one now, consider yourself most fortunate dude.
im not one of that lucky guys i played almost 600hour with wizard at ROS and still i got only 1 soj 2 unity 1 woh 1 maximus (its not soo good) probably will never found a furnace :D
got one from kadala, good rolls, just need a ramaldini now (3.7 k dps, 8% dmg, over 1000 int, cooldown reduction, 48% elite dmg)
09/09/2014 12:01Posted by Hastalavista
I know the furnace is random drop from anywhere like all items in game but i opened that thread for fun and i still wonder where are you finding furnaces :D

Never seen one to.
On the other hand thunderfury suddenly droped 6 times in two hours (never got one when I needed it for tal rashas build).
Can't choose between 2handers or 1handers firebird set.

Raw damage from the gems seems to do more damage , than less damage whit more fire damage.
So raw damage seems to win in case of gem usage.
Damage over time also wins on gems and 2 handers.

Maximus also wins over furnace, becouse you can use hit and run tactics.
Good to keep out of deathpools arcane sentry s, lighting, frost mines etc.

My build act's like a small cowardly dog. Snatching someone leg.:-)
Found my furnace in a normal rift run...
09/09/2014 17:43Posted by Rinox
Maximus also wins over furnace, becouse you can use hit and run tactics.

WTF? So you can't hit and run with Furnace?

It is the absolute best 2H atm. Maximus is even 1 tier lower than Sun Keeper (don't dare to compare it to Furnace).
T6 Cesspools rift, in a party of 4.. Needless to say I did spam my excitement to the group in chat, also found my last Firebirds piece in the same rift, RNGusus was good to me that night.
Haven't seen Furnace drop ever. I found Maximus tho on my crusader with near perfect roll, so I rolled str for int and gave it to my wizard.

I tried long time gambling for 2h weapons, but it's costly and never got anything good from Kadala.
at that point even a decend sun keeper is good enough for me :D im using devastor currently:D
it's random.
man i know its random like i said just wonder it :D
I have found six so far all dropped from T6 rifts.
Was doing T3 rifts half a year ago, was lootsharing with other random wizards. They didn't want it... :D

Thought it might come in handy, after all this time in my stash it finally got to shine
Boss of a 31 greater rift
I just found a furnace. Got really excited. Then it had dexterity and vitality... Totally useless..
Just curious - what weapon was equipped when you all had Furnace dropped? I'm going on the theory that if you have a 2h equipped,you get more 2h'ers dropped
tf/mb equipped for the 1st time
furnace equipped when 2nd one dropped ;)

2nd one definitely dropped in a t6 rift, the other one in a t4 or t5... :)