Wizard Raining Gold Build 1.0

Wizard
I saw some people talking about this idea so I decided to give it a try. This is not a build intended to farm endless amounts of gold, but a sustainable T6 build. I have been testing it today and running T6 without any problems. At the same time picking up 8 million gold in 20-30minutes. (Items in my profile is not perfected as I wanted to test before rerolling)

The build is FAR from perfected and any ideas when it comes to items would be great. I do not have every gold related items so I had to use what I had lying around. I expect there to be far more superior items for this build.

Key items:
  • Boon of the hoarder - GEM(build does not work without it)
  • Goldwrap http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/goldwrap
  • Firebird set
  • Items that I currently use that are nice but is not required:
  • Goldskin
  • Kymbo´s Gold
  • Custerian Wristguards
  • Furnace
  • The build uses a standard firebird Hydra/Appocalypse setup.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#lNiQSO!dhbZ!YYcaZc

The build is focused around the playoff between Boon of the hoarder and Goldwrap. Just testing it today I had at several occasions over 1.000.000.000 Toughness. The average is around 50-80 million. To gain these numbers you need to constantly move and kill enemies while picking up gold. It is hard on some elite packs if you cannot find white trash around to stack up your armor. But with a decent gear setup you will deal closely to a standard firebird build when it comes to damage.

Any ideas to improvement?

This build was mostly generated for fun, and will not work in Greater Rifts as mobs don't drop Gold. Its at the present a cake walk in T6 bounties and Rifts.
    One way to go is T6 Corvus Passage and Ruins. The scarabs there explode into gold and there's thousands of them. Doing the 2 Corvus maps gives me 35 million gold in total, in about 15 minutes.
    You need some burst dps to get those blood golems down. Harrington's Belt is excellent for that, as Corvus is littered with chests and corpses. I'm using a Lightning Archon build.

T6, total 5100% gold find, 50% Boon of the Hoarder.
    As i tried to mention in the first post the goal is not a gold farm build, but a fun build that utilize gold drop to clear levels. In the current build it will only increase armor, but there are items that increase your speed while picking up gold, making it possible to speed clear rifts based on gold drops.