10 Goblin at the same time

General Discussion
I just did a T5 rift and they where something like 10 goblins at one spot, I think they were with a yellow mob (I was in the cemetery and they were a lot of monster some I am not sure)

Did this happen to anyone? It seems pretty weird
It happens every 15-20 rifts, maybe more, maybe less. Its an intended feature. Its pretty nice, but it tends to be mostly gold and crafting mats =)
Nephalem rifts. Has been around for quite some time.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/treasure-goblin-packs-nephalem-rifts
Had none for a very long time and then 2 times in a row yesterday on T6 'RNG much'.

I like how they show up on the minimap now,else I would have missed at least one of the packs.
I've had this a number of times both in solo play and once in a group.
14/10/2014 17:35Posted by Draugnim
It happens every 15-20 rifts, maybe more, maybe less. Its an intended feature. Its pretty nice, but it tends to be mostly gold and crafting mats =)

Give me your luck then , had I think 1 in 100 T6 rifts :) never counted before that but I do have my count for T2-T3 rifts and my T4 rifts , all for the purposes of RG drops . I can only remember that 1 goblin pack . I have had them on a number of occasions before that though :)
15/10/2014 10:34Posted by Nodders
14/10/2014 17:35Posted by Draugnim

Give me your luck then , had I think 1 in 100 T6 rifts :) never counted before that but I do have my count for T2-T3 rifts and my T4 rifts , all for the purposes of RG drops . I can only remember that 1 goblin pack . I have had them on a number of occasions before that though :)

It is a rare occurrence indeed, but a memorable one when it happens :-)
When you get them all it feels good. A room full of crafting and enchanting materials ;)
15/10/2014 10:56Posted by Vaneras
15/10/2014 10:34Posted by Nodders

Most memorable one I can recall is during the double-gobbo community buff event.

We had wiz with us and black hole still worked on gobbos. Man... the carnage... the screams... THE LOOT!

Still disappointed that picking up the loot increased our clearing time by two minutes though ;) :P
3 days ago, it happened twice in the same rift level (was the huge oasis-style one)!

LOOT! rift-town-rift etc etc!

We couldn't believe it, so sad we didn't take screenshots, because of the excitement! :(
One of the reasons that I keep playing. You used to see this a lot more when they had that goblin buff a long while back. About a week ago I ran a rift with a level 45 character and one entire rift level (jail) was littered with goblins and rainbow goblins. I believe I counted about 17 total. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of loot! The floors were paved in gold. Only a few legs but the experience was well worth it.
15/10/2014 12:14Posted by ApoAlaia

Most memorable one I can recall is during the double-gobbo community buff event.

We had wiz with us and black hole still worked on gobbos. Man... the carnage... the screams... THE LOOT!

Still disappointed that picking up the loot increased our clearing time by two minutes though ;) :P

Sounds like it was an epic pack of goblins. Hope the resulting lootsplosion was a good one :-D
Once got a pack of like 6 goblins... right next to a Conduit Pylon. The resulting lootplosion nearly crashed my toaster that also doubles as a slow PC.
I just wanted to post about it, happend to me just now, 12 in a row
Well well . Yesterday had some massive luck concerning these .

First T6 rift , pack of 12 goblins , 0 drops .
Second T6 , pack of 12 goblins and 3 drops :)

Never ever had a goblin pack one after the other :P
it's so uselss. I didn't even bother to kill them, lol. because they spawn 0 portals and 0 legs. and what have you I was right 3 OP DH's killed all of them. 0 usable drops. 0 legs. 0 portals.

-Fantastic.

Useless maths for useless crafts that need a socket. on that matter. crafted items seem always good without a socket. and with a socket they're horrible.

what ever.
17/10/2014 11:53Posted by Inheritor
it's so uselss. I didn't even bother to kill them, lol. because they spawn 0 portals and 0 legs. and what have you I was right 3 OP DH's killed all of them. 0 usable drops. 0 legs. 0 portals.

-Fantastic.

Useless maths for useless crafts that need a socket. on that matter. crafted items seem always good without a socket. and with a socket they're horrible.

what ever.

Wut!!!!!!!!!!!
3 Packs of 6, none got away. Too bad just yellow junk, I counted 280 veiled crystals.
every 15-20 rifts, are you drunk?
i think i had maybe 10, maximum 15 goblin rifts" in 2000 rifts this season.