New MVP, Deadset!

General Discussion
The Deadset marches on. \o/ Congratulations & enjoy!
Welcome Deadset :)
Gratz!
Thank you all for the kind words, feels good to be among dedicated players! =)
Congratulations, Deadset! Thank you for all the Crusader wisdom!

Edit: Misspelled name -.-
Congratulations Deadset!! You so deserve this!! =)
What??!
NYARLATHOTEP is not made MVP yet? Give him something Blizzard the guy is desperate...he is licking ur @$$ too long now.But i guess your own employees do not qualify for the job heh?

And congratulations Deadset!
A HUGE congrats Deadset.. I love watching your channel, its one of the most friendly informative and funny around!! Well done and keep up the hard work!

Really happy for you!! You are an inspiration for all Crusaders :D :D :D
Who?

To improve the forum I suggest a crack down on the "RNG broken" cry posts.
Youtube channel "Jay and Silent Bob kick some !@#".
I don't understand the motivation of people to post constructively and being helpful and stuff. I for one am opposite of that.
Welcome Deadset!

Awesome work with your guides and videos! :D
Congratulations Deadset, hope to see a lot more of your guides and posts.
Congratulations Deadset, it is very well deserved.
Thanks to you I really enjoyed being a crusader. And thats a huge accomplishment for a person who always played and enjoyed only wizards so far :)
At risk of being slapped/banned or generally abused. WTF ??

Search Deadset 53 posts 85% of those posts relating to this recognition thread ?

Non crusader, game related posts. 0

Dreamhack Stockholm, i.e. Blizz selfcongratulation outing posts, several.

General guidance for new players posts. 0

Game improvement suggestion posts. 0

Trending or highly responded posts. 0

I've had the game since it launched, I posted a couple of months back in response to an IN GAME request for more information, I've had several open discussions, I've receieved significant and mainly positive feedback, where the feedback has been negative I have attempted to respond in a mainly good natured manner, dispite my inherantly grumpy demeanour.

While it was not and never will be my intention to seek the recognition of "Blizzard" or their "blue" minions, the idea that posting an entirely biased and completely specific "choose these skills", "choose these runes", "farm this equipment", post somehow qualifies you as MVP is a joke.

Far be it from me to draw unfounded conclusions, but let me take a stab in the dark,

Same clan ?
Lives next door to your mom ?
Baby sat for your when you were a kid ?

I only mention these suggestions because all of these would have been better reasons for MVP than the clearly spurious one given.

But hey what do I know, I'm only playing one for the other 5 Non Expansion classes, and giving general advice as to the current game mechanics.

Power to the cookie cutters, Peace Out, B town down.

Oh almost forgot grtz on your new colour, shame my monitor is black and white.

Just wasted an hour browsing through 20 pages or so of this forum, couldn't find a current post by the new MVP other than to say thanks for being MVP. Go figure.
Is there a wizard mvp already?i havent seen one like since forever.a lot of deserving ones there are qualified. Inspire the wiz community/forum by blessing us with a green dude.

Oh gz btw..
09/12/2014 02:09Posted by Fairlight
At risk of being slapped/banned or generally abused. WTF ??

Search Deadset 53 posts 85% of those posts relating to this recognition thread ?

Non crusader, game related posts. 0

Dreamhack Stockholm, i.e. Blizz selfcongratulation outing posts, several.

General guidance for new players posts. 0

Game improvement suggestion posts. 0

Trending or highly responded posts. 0

I've had the game since it launched, I posted a couple of months back in response to an IN GAME request for more information, I've had several open discussions, I've receieved significant and mainly positive feedback, where the feedback has been negative I have attempted to respond in a mainly good natured manner, dispite my inherantly grumpy demeanour.

While it was not and never will be my intention to seek the recognition of "Blizzard" or their "blue" minions, the idea that posting an entirely biased and completely specific "choose these skills", "choose these runes", "farm this equipment", post somehow qualifies you as MVP is a joke.

Far be it from me to draw unfounded conclusions, but let me take a stab in the dark,

Same clan ?
Lives next door to your mom ?
Baby sat for your when you were a kid ?

I only mention these suggestions because all of these would have been better reasons for MVP than the clearly spurious one given.

But hey what do I know, I'm only playing one for the other 5 Non Expansion classes, and giving general advice as to the current game mechanics.

Power to the cookie cutters, Peace Out, B town down.

Oh almost forgot grtz on your new colour, shame my monitor is black and white.

Just wasted an hour browsing through 20 pages or so of this forum, couldn't find a current post by the new MVP other than to say thanks for being MVP. Go figure.

do I sense a little jealousy here?
Anyway Fairlight, its about the quality, not necessarily the quantity that is important.
And by the way, if you read the initial post. Its not only the forum that matters but also the guidance-videos that Deadset made.
You copied my entire post yet failed to read the section in the middle regarding my complete lack on interest in Blizz recognition. Jealousy I think not.

As for video guides etc, MVP is a function of this forum, and again I'll point out the only video guides I've seen are related to one specific class and are cookie cutter guides. If hes posted a guide showing new players how the stats work and how they effect your damage outpout, xp gain, etc, thereby allowing players to choose their own eq and design there own builds, I can't find it.

If making class specific, cookie cutter guides and posting once a year on the forum qualifies you for MVP then Blizzard really has hit rock bottom :)

As posted above I've only been checking/posting for a couple of months but I can think if three more deserving candidates without even going back to check their forum activity.

I'm not jealous, im not bitter, (well maybe a little bitter, but I'm Scottish so I'm always bitter), I'm just disappointed.

Anyway I just found the thread to be a little strange and thought I'd post.

Feel free to ignore my opinion and enjoy your day.
09/12/2014 13:23Posted by Fairlight
As posted above I've only been checking/posting for a couple of months but I can think if three more deserving candidates without even going back to check their forum activity.

There is no real limit on how many MVPs we can have in the program, and some of our current as well as past MVPs were actually suggested by other players. So, with that in mind, if you know of some players you feel would make great MVPs, then don't hesitate to shoot us a mail with their names: CMTeamEU-Diablo@blizzard.com
Lol thank mate you just won me 2 free drinks for our christmas party.

My friend bet me I couldnt get a blue response, he thinks you don't read the forums :)
Fairlight, your last response saddens me a bit. I thought you were serious about this topic.
But now all your writings were only here to get attention from Vaneras so you could get 2 free drinks?
And I thought you didnt wanted the attention!

Maybe you didn't meant to put it this way and maybe you were serious. If that is the case I think you should take the advice and mention some forumposter who you think are qualified in a mail to Blizzard.

A good day to you :)