MMMM tasty Ancients

Wizard
Hey Wizard friends..

what tasty Ancient items have you found since the Patch? Anything crazy? :)

For myself, I managed to get 2 peices of Ancient FB Set yesterday (offhand and shoulders).. pretty happy with a bunch of new stuff to look forward!
I got an ancient RoRG on my second bountie, and it came with a socket:D
my crafted devastator after ~150 crafts
Ancient Wildwood, only ancient to drop.

crafted an ancient atrophy and devastator, both were garbage.
I didnt find any furnaces untill par. 560 (yesterday) then i found 2 in a row... the last one being an ancient one with all the stuff on it i wanted. (see my wizz booyah) so happy now >^.^<
Been unlucky, only found Ancient Frostburn, near perfect rolls but Cold build needs buffs before i try them out.
16/01/2015 12:05Posted by Vort3x
Been unlucky, only found Ancient Frostburn, near perfect rolls but Cold build needs buffs before i try them out.

define unlucky, near perfect rolls on an ancient item that is as specific as frostburn sounds pretty good to me! gz on the find. And Im pretty sure that you can do fun things with those, who knows they might buff cold at some point. We will all be running around with cold ray or something ^^
I found a ancient furnace :)
16/01/2015 13:05Posted by Vuzetti
16/01/2015 12:05Posted by Vort3x

define unlucky, near perfect rolls on an ancient item that is as specific as frostburn sounds pretty good to me! gz on the find. And Im pretty sure that you can do fun things with those, who knows they might buff cold at some point. We will all be running around with cold ray or something ^^

Well what i meant was that i would be happy if it was some strong cold builds on par with fire but i will definately save it for future hoping that cold might return, got one pair of Ancient Taskers a few minutes, 7 since RoS launch, all 7 rolled without both CHD/CC....

@Bronko, gz man that's quite a find :)
Right now I would like to see any build other than FB.
A Tormentor with 4200. Only Ancient so far.
I dropped an ancient nothing.

and two pcs of FB gear.

too much luck for a returning player :D
Love my cinder switch!
Ancient nailbiter, just need to ramas that beast.
Ancient Furnace :D
Goldskin. Juuust about useful, with a +20% overall boost to my damage mitigation.
I found a kickass Xephirian amulet.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2u4ppaf.jpg
Ancient Sun keeper :D
skull grasp, windforce (yea i know), azurewrath, razor strop <-- never heard of it before, and maybe 1 more
found an ancient wand of woh on launch day, no cdr but its king :)