Error 73

Technical Support
When i try to log in to Diablo 3 i get put in queue for 5 minutes, then after authenticating my creditals for a minute i get error 73 : There is a temporary outage of the battle.net service. Please try again latter (Code 73). I know there is going to be maintenance, but that isn't for another 8 hours in my timezone. I am logging in to the battle.net client fine so i know the firewall isn't blocking the connection. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Zfxi
Come on Blizzard scheduled maintenance means scheduled. You are trying to avoid the fails of the past and updating a little at a time and sneaking in maintenance when you do not schedule it. This causes a worldwide code 73. You need to get your act together. You already nerfed the whole reason some of us bought the original D3 by not being able to handle YOUR auction. Now your fail has moved into the updates and it is really sad.
Hey guys,
Are you still receiving the same error when you try and connect?

I was playing D3 all day today, and when I lagged out and tried to log back in, Not even my Battle.net Client will let me log in. It gets to "Authenticating Credentials" and then just pops up and says "Error 73" and I can't get into Any game (Wow, Or Diablo) and I have No idea how to go about "fixing" this "problem" because, I simply have No idea what that "problem" is. My brother is on the same internet and his account is up and running. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I am getting the error 73 message right now
i am still receiving this message. -cannot login into battlenet in either Diablo 3 or WoW
Same here. I got code 73. It says there is a temporary outage of the battle.net service
yep still have that error.
i've crashed in my game
Can't connect, error 73. I love how after all these years the Breaking News still shows HTML code instead of rendering HTML. I mean, it's only been what, 3 years?
Got kicked about 10 min ago (playing D3) and still can't connect to Bnet
13/05/2015 22:05Posted by LeKtriK
I love how after all these years the Breaking News still shows HTML code instead of rendering HTML

I also have this issue.
Still can't get in. Error 73