Halo of Arlyse + Frostnova + Wand of Woh issue....

Wizard
Hey Guys,

i was happy that S02 ends today and just tried out my Halo of Arlyse with my Wand of Woh. The Idea was, to make the Woh at least T6 viable in 4 player groups without having Toughness Issues. I thought, that is what the ring was made for.

And ofcourse, it works like i thought. I had much fun playing with it. Iam not invincible but at least i can escape from tricky situations.

Ive gone further with my testing and got my Setup for 2.2 to test it.

Basically id like to run TR6Pc Set with woh. instead of casing 4 diffrent spells i just choose to use skills wich have no casting animation so my woh build isnt clunky.

So i use Frostnova "Frozen Mist" since its the only one who proccs the TR 6pc bonus and i just spam the key. NOW i recognized, when i use Frostnova "Frozen Mist" the Halo of Arlyse is proccing exact this rune when i have it in my skillbar. Since Frozen Mist is not freezing enemies anymore, my Halo of Arlyse doesnt also.

Is this intendend? I just waited for a long time now to use this combination of items, but now i realize... Halo of Arlyse is a crappy ring when you need to use Frostnova "Frozen Mist".

Another Thing is, why isnt Ice Armor "Frozen Storm" proccing the TR 6 pc bonus? Iam dealing Cold damage but nothing proccs! Is this intended too? When Frozen Storm would procc it (as it should imo), that would solve my problem since i dont need to use Frostnova in my skillbar.

:-(
Sadly you're going to need other cold spell to proc tal rasha. In most cases it's a good thing that Halo copies your frost nova rune if you got this spell on your bar. You find yourself in the one situation that it's not good at all.

And Tal rasha six piece is procced generally by spell that you need to cast actively to cause damage so no armor spells, no magic weapon and so on.
dosent your weapon dmg type prog a meteor?
think it did last time i did the woh spec.
and your follower can prog a meteor from weapon dmg type !@# well if memery serves me right.
07/04/2015 02:39Posted by suixie
dosent your weapon dmg type prog a meteor?
think it did last time i did the woh spec.
and your follower can prog a meteor from weapon dmg type !@# well if memery serves me right.

Its not about the meteors, its about the new TR Set in 2.2. The Weapon Damage does not procc the 175% Stacks