login

Technical Support
Prev 1 4 5 6 13 Next
Got the app to login, and able to start d3, but now im stuck on "Authenticating cridentials" in the game.

"We are aware of an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in slow or failed login attempts. We are currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they are available. Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN on Twitter for further updates."
why would you format your pc to prepare for a season or am I missing something
I have waited 1 hour in the queue - correct the queue time FAK.. less than 1 minute.. yeh.. sure..
09/04/2015 19:49Posted by Shammoz
09/04/2015 19:48Posted by TUMULTMETTE
wow is working fine, so this is only a D3 issue

No, No it's not. Its affecting D3, Wow and Hearthstone

WoW:-
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14269487233

Wow can be run from wow.exe but I dont believe the same is going to be true for D3.

to
Im playing wow now on Silvermoon so its working, logged on off twice now, so its working.
bring back bracers
you messed with wrong people
09/04/2015 19:55Posted by TUMULTMETTE
09/04/2015 19:49Posted by Shammoz

No, No it's not. Its affecting D3, Wow and Hearthstone

WoW:-
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14269487233

Wow can be run from wow.exe but I dont believe the same is going to be true for D3.

to
Im playing wow now on Silvermoon so its working, logged on off twice now, so its working.

For you anyways...
Green said that it might be possible that some could login...
09/04/2015 19:54Posted by mashup

because he can..
You know what people, go get laid or something. !@#$ happens. And some dumb %^-* even thinks Blizzard if making a profit. They probably have to call in people and paying them overtime and stuff, sure they make lots of profit from us not being able to play the game.
09/04/2015 19:56Posted by Rickske
09/04/2015 19:54Posted by mashup

because he can..

because he can pro mate :)
I was playing just fine, took a short break and done the mistake of logging out, not thinking this kind of thing might happen again. And the only reason i log out is because they anyway FORCE LOG YOU OUT WHEN BEING AFK FOR A WHILE.

It seems like while playing we should have the technical support forum always open.

Cheers devs!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI9AeJtrs_g
09/04/2015 19:58Posted by mashup
09/04/2015 19:56Posted by Rickske

because he can..

because he can pro mate :)

just for the extra 2 fps..
Wat een ongelooflijk stel tobbers zeg .....

<S>
Same here and all my friends are gone on battlenet app. Hope they come back. hmm
09/04/2015 19:59Posted by BuNuReload
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI9AeJtrs_g

I always imagine them really relaxed at these moments. Finishing their lunch first, doing some mail, talking about football and then, after a couple of hours, reset a server, solve the problem in 5 mins and go home at 16:47.
...57min later...
70 min. here already...
I can has no log on
Mine wont start at all, can´t even get to "authenticating..."