Patch 2.3 level 1 to 70 now even easier!

General Discussion
In one of my games on the PTR at the weekend I was in a group game on my barbarian, and a DH dropped a load of DH legendaries. After everyone else left the game, I picked them up and stashed them.
Started a new DH at level 1 on T3 (had the shortest queue time that wasn't T8)
Put the gem of easy in an ancient bow, picked 3 useful things on the cube (this is the big change) and set off leveling.

Hit my first mob...ding level 8
I have done similar leveling before with a level 25 gem of ease, and things go quick initially, but start to slow down in the 40s, and by mid fifties you are starting to see a significant slow down due to it taking longer to kill mobs...well not this time, the 3 level 70 legendary attributes meant I could still quickly kill stuff all the way to 70.

Obviously to do this I needed to have invested time getting the gem of ease to 25 and putting 3 useful legendary attributes in the cube, but it was so much fun. I really enjoy the quick leveling, and the fact that continued all the way to 70 is great. In live I always feel like the last 10 level are such a slog, so I'm glad that will be gone.
Well the 300% experience boost probably helped a great deal...
Question is, why bother
I have one of every class at 70
That's all I need
Only time I'd ever re-level is in seasons
And I only do those if there's a specific cosmetic reward I want
I bet op chose to whine on the forum before actually reading that little nice chest in the left side of the actionbars. It's funny how 300% increased exp gain works huh.
09/07/2015 22:45Posted by Keniwa
I bet op chose to whine on the forum before actually reading that little nice chest in the left side of the actionbars. It's funny how 300% increased exp gain works huh.
and
09/07/2015 17:03Posted by Kerrin
but it was so much fun. I really enjoy the quick leveling, and the fact that continued all the way to 70 is great.
... where is the whine?
09/07/2015 22:45Posted by Keniwa

I bet this poster chose not to read the entire post. It's funny how people think every post is whining huh..
Shouldn't 1-70 be Way way more harder..isnt that much part of the game. If the End game is a game by itself than the rest should be 1-70, make it much harder so it feels like it would be cool to use the stuff you find/make on a New character.

Personally I love leveling up characters and get bored at the end game.
In Wow I had many duplicates top level of all classes on both teams, I just levelup and then start a new guy to try something new. was an expert on solo leveling then.

This game suck balls 1-70. after that it's somewhat fun but work more on the leveling part, now you just skipped it completely.