The lagging hell.

General Discussion
It's been over a week since this lag hell started and still no sticky or responses from Blizzard.

The only thing they've "fixed" is the WD lag, and I still hear that it isn't fixed.

What is going on in Blizzard? Surely they must a noticed a big decay in players playing this game, and yet dont seem to care.

Just to give an example, I play heal monk, and my friend plays whirl/rend barb. We've noticed it's rend that is causing the biggest lag there, yet I've seen nothing from blizzard that have adressed this issue with rend.

I mean, you can't create a game, and afterward say that you can't play with this or that skill because it will makes the game laggy and crash.

Until this lag is fixed in any scenario, this game is not playable to it's full capacity. And I see no reason to play the game at all.

Sincerly,
Concerned customer.
Just to give a broader picture of the problem; the lag problem isn't universal. Some have it more severe than others. I have occasions with ability delays, especially in higher GR, but no lag to mention outside of it. My MS is at around 50, which isn't bad considering I'm using a WIFI connection to play on (and they tend to inflate the MS a bit).

I understand that Blizzard isn't the best to give out information when things are going badly, that's a major irritation with them. We saw the same in WoW when they release Warlords, things went to hell (combined server faults with DDoS attack) and they barely communicated with the community what the actual problem was. So they can be quite a lot better on communication.

It's in the end frustrating, but I sort of also understand how difficult it is to fix it, especially since it's not universal and experienced equally at all the players. That just makes it even harder finding that common cause that makes it all act as it does.
18/09/2015 13:33Posted by Pharazon
Just to give a broader picture of the problem; the lag problem isn't universal. Some have it more severe than others. I have occasions with ability delays, especially in higher GR, but no lag to mention outside of it. My MS is at around 50, which isn't bad considering I'm using a WIFI connection to play on (and they tend to inflate the MS a bit).

I understand that Blizzard isn't the best to give out information when things are going badly, that's a major irritation with them. We saw the same in WoW when they release Warlords, things went to hell (combined server faults with DDoS attack) and they barely communicated with the community what the actual problem was. So they can be quite a lot better on communication.

It's in the end frustrating, but I sort of also understand how difficult it is to fix it, especially since it's not universal and experienced equally at all the players. That just makes it even harder finding that common cause that makes it all act as it does.

You're right about one thing tho, I did forget to specify that this is mostly in higher GR (55+, depending on rift)

When that is said, mobs from normal rifts etc. on torment levels dont have the same amount of HP and will therefore not survive long enough to cause the lag in my opinion. So it might be a little more universal as you think of it.
I get insane lag with my WD from T9 and up. I dont even have to be in a GR and the lag starts. All my other toons run ok.
here goey my monk with some superb equip. Would be better to get killed directly by someone from blizzard than with some stupid DC ... its time for break from D3 ...
18/09/2015 13:16Posted by Diversity
It's been over a week since this lag hell started and still no sticky or responses from Blizzard.

The only thing they've "fixed" is the WD lag, and I still hear that it isn't fixed.

What is going on in Blizzard? Surely they must a noticed a big decay in players playing this game, and yet dont seem to care.

Just to give an example, I play heal monk, and my friend plays whirl/rend barb. We've noticed it's rend that is causing the biggest lag there, yet I've seen nothing from blizzard that have adressed this issue with rend.

I mean, you can't create a game, and afterward say that you can't play with this or that skill because it will makes the game laggy and crash.

Until this lag is fixed in any scenario, this game is not playable to it's full capacity. And I see no reason to play the game at all.

Sincerly,
Concerned costumer.

You make costumes?
Servers are lagging because too many Lag Doctors are playing.

It's been weeks and still no fix :(
18/09/2015 15:48Posted by ApoAlaia

Sincerly,
Concerned costumer.

You make costumes?

Sry, edited :p