Patch 2.4 and Stash Space unlock implementation..

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12
10/10/2016 12:32Posted by SilviuF

Come on man, you know this is BS. Where has the skill gone then? Since when is it correct to have the stash tab (core feature) gained by "smart means" (aka multiplayer)? This is just a way for Blizzard to keep the people playing together. Multiplayer is nice, but it should not be allowed to tip the balance in this way since the stash tab can only be gained by running in the season. I know that playing the multiplayer can increase a lot the XP gain, therefore the paragon level, in the normal mode, but hey, over there one can always grind additional to catch up in solo. Here, if one didn't meet the requirement in due time, then the stash tab is lost forever.

I think we can all agree that D3 is not a game to dependent on skill per se. Progress in D3 will be easy or hard depending on the time you are ready to invest in it. The more you play the more paragons u gain and the more chance u have to find BiS items.

D3 developers have made it clear long time ago that they are more in favor of players going multiplayer rather than solo. This is obvious not just when it comes to seasonal requirements for the stash tab but to everything else. It is way more effective and easier to progress in multiplayer.

Why do devs want this? Maybe there is less server load if more players join the same game session. I don't know.

But what I do know is, if you want the stash tab quick and easy, going multiplayer is the name of the game (especially if you have a friend or a group of friends who are willing to help you).
ohooo, stash stacks are bound to seasons? wtf!11!
i just started on pc, usualy played on console. on console you just buy that stash space. one more thing thats better solved on consoles then on pc.
I have given up on the stash tabs; considered playing S8 for it to 'test the waters' however after using mules for so long is something I have learned to live without and at this point the concept of 'fresh start' having zero appeal to me I just cannot justify it. I just don't really see myself farming for stuff I already have at difficulty levels that I long left behind.

I understand that if you have a dedicated group you can very quickly accomplish the task but I never really enjoyed parties that much and the more they try to shove the concept down my throat the more I loathe it.

Maybe when I get around to start doing the HC achievements (just a handful of coop SC ones left which can be tricky to complete playing solo :P and 900 or so bounties for Bounteous Maximus which I may as well do in HC) I may play seasons as HC is always an impending fresh start so to speak ;)

Either way I am happy with the return of my investment with thousands of hours clocked so I don't have any major beef with the product Blizzard delivered :)

Moving forward however given that from their perspective I am a fossil, a remnant of gaming times past playing solo and non seasons, it is unlikely that further developments on the franchise may appeal to me.
they are soo manu problems in d3 dont thing thats the main problem of the game
blizz should thing to intoduce new patch and change the hole game in next few months or like most of the blizz game will get only casual players
or maybe that what they want just the fu money and nothing more....
10/10/2016 14:30Posted by Buki

I think we can all agree that D3 is not a game to dependent on skill per se. Progress in D3 will be easy or hard depending on the time you are ready to invest in it.

I agree and I don't have too many problems with it. But losing the stash tab due to lack of time (compared with other people who don’t have this issue while playing in parties) is unacceptable.

D3 developers have made it clear long time ago that they are more in favor of players going multiplayer rather than solo.
But what I do know is, if you want the stash tab quick and easy, going multiplayer is the name of the game (especially if you have a friend or a group of friends who are willing to help you).

I don't agree with this. The more one person advances in life, the less time he/she has to invest in gaming (me included). This is valid also for the gaming schedule: I cannot synchronize with other people (I got tired of getting kicked for I was AFK). So, I don't want to offend anyone, but for me, this "always-on" multiplayer thing is more for young people, again, I don't want to sound harsh. If Blizzard decides to change their style into this, then so be it: it is already obvious, this is not Diablo like we used to know (1 and 2). Does Overwatch look to you like is was made for grown-ups? Or WoW? I don't think so. I like playing this game and I will continue doing it, but the Seasons and multiplayer are not for me. Of course I will not continue into the franchise, aka D4 and onward, since it will be the same grinding for loot (good) + an „even bigger than D3” multiplayer part (bad).

I understand that if you have a dedicated group you can very quickly accomplish the task but I never really enjoyed parties that much and the more they try to shove the concept down my throat the more I loathe it. ...
Moving forward however given that from their perspective I am a fossil, a remnant of gaming times past playing solo and non seasons, it is unlikely that further developments on the franchise may appeal to me.

Same applies to me. I’ve already amassed other RPGs, including some truly awesome Indie alternatives (I won’t give names); Diablo 3 is not really my style anymore, even though I like most of it. But it is normal like this: ascension and decline. If Blizzard decides to stick to something, then this should be an opportunity for other game developers to thrive, since changing a game style usually comes with some people leaving the boat.