Remove Set-Dungeon from Season Objectives (Set me free)

General Discussion
Why is this part of the season objective at all? Not only are most sets not working as intended, including firebird i am using. But isn't the Set Dungeons the kinda end game content now for people to master their set? Seems weird to have this on the list for people that just want to grab the pet and stuff from the Season.
firebird set works just fine, im using it ;)
If you want to get the pet you don't have to master the set dungeon, but just finish it.
That is, you don't have to complete all the objectives in the time limit, but just complete them without dying.
Whic is a lot easier.
@WaRDoG so white mobs stack for you then when using full set, cause for me only elites do.

@Nightshade you mean just the standard kills in the set dungeon, cause i tried that a couple of times, but did not trigger anything for me. Cause if that should be the thing, then it would be much easier.
If I amnot mistaken you need to complete (not master) just ONE set dungeon to qualify for the Pet.

You need to master ONE set dungeon for the stash tab.

Does not sound too much to ask. It will take some time indeed to do it, but I find it appropriate. Now, the drive to play Season is equally important for all heros/players, while in the past some player might not find the new seasonal items interesting.
@ShiftyInc kite the mobs around, thats what i do
I'm trying to master the set dungeon for the DH shadow set on Slayer, was at it for about 3-4 hours today and still no luck. Keep failing on killing everything part.

What was it Einstein, said about doing things over and over again? :-)
17/01/2016 16:42Posted by Mykul

Perseverance?
set dungeons are terrible
Unfortunately ... the idea was great but it's bad designed. I tried 5 hours to do Shadow set in order to get the chapter 4 achievement. I realised after strugling 5 hours that I have to actually do the shadow power in order to affect 45 monsters, while I was thinking all the time that the shadow power is active with the 4p set bonus and will affect the monsters anyway. Ridiculous, not rewarding at all and I think I will never bother to do another dungeon set again :(
You can get a character boosted and use shards to gather a set and do the easy set dungeons. My Invoker one was done the second try since I forgot to use Iron Skin on the first elite I found. I mean, we're one weekend into the season. There's at least 3 months to try!
17/01/2016 17:18Posted by NYARLATHOTEP
17/01/2016 16:42Posted by Mykul

Perseverance?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Maybe your idea is better? :)

I'll keep trying...
Man after just one try I never want to do this again.
17/01/2016 17:27Posted by Deucalion
the idea was great but it's bad designed. I tried 5 hours to do Shadow set in order to get the chapter 4 achievement. I realised after strugling 5 hours that I have to actually do the shadow power in order to affect 45 monsters, while I was thinking all the time that the shadow power is active with the 4p set bonus and will affect the monsters anyway.

How is this their fault, and bad design?

I have some people in my friendlist, not all of them play D3; also, I am in a clan that has been disbanded since Season 3. Still, while I was playing yesterday, I kept seeing notifications about friends & clanmates getting "Chapter 4" achievement. Since these casual random friends can do it, many others can do it too. Thus, it seems not very hard to complete or master one Set Dungeon to achieve the Season requirements.

If you want ALL of them, then you have to put some effort. This is what distinguishes dedicated players from casuals.
In chapter 4 you dont have to master the set dungeon, which makes it easy. It is in a later chapter you must master it, and thats a different story.
Just do the hota/whirlwind or evoker dungeon? Easy asf
I agree with above person.

I have attempted to complete the Earth Set Dungeon for a while now (Down to killings those monster before time run out atm) and decided to try IK Set dungeon and man what a joke compare to Earth.
I've liked the changes, until I entered the set dungeon.
Worst season so far. kkthxbye
This Set Dungeon malarkey is utterly retarded. I can't believe that someone on Blizzards staff decided that this was a good idea to have people complete a Set Dungeon to finish the first stage of a Season. It's moronic.

Whoever made that decision wants demoting so they can't make a decision like this again.

To me, a set dungeon is a more hardcore thing. I'm a new player, joined within the last few weeks. I don't want the wings, but I'd like the pet and portrait. I accept if you want the wings then work for it.

Oh and to the people who say "don't like it don't play it", think about what you're saying. Personally I've loved playing the season, it's been brilliant for me as a new player, but what's the point when I can't finish it. You're basically saying that I shouldn't partake in a season at all.
That's just not fair from my point if view.

All I want is to finish it and get my pet and portrait. Then I'm just babby casual the rest of the season.