3 best gems for Marauder?

Demon Hunter
What gems i should use in 2.4 for Marauder set? What about Bane of the Trapped, Zei's Stone of Vengeance and Enforcer or is there anything else better besides Enforcer? Like Bane of the Stricken or Taeguk?
I would say ether Bane of the powerful or Bane of the stricken instead of Enforcer
Without much insight to 2.4 I'd say that stricken should be used for higher grifts, until that you can choose between Powerful or a defensive gem for more toughness (esoteric or wildebeest) as the third gem (one and two being trapped and zei's).
Trapped
Zei's
Taeguk
Enforcer is worst now after the changes to M6.
Theoretically all your pets will do around 30-40% of the total dmg and AFAIK Enforcer is additive - hence the overall dmg you will get from it would be smth like 10% for 80+ lvl gem.

BotP is also kinda weak.
Assuming uptime half of the time - the 20% increased (additive) dmg is probably more like 5% average. The vs. elites part is sweet cos we can't use Furnace etc. but still it does not work on normal mobs either.

Striken - it all depends how long it takes to kill the RG, but unless it is a very long fight it is hardly worth the socket.

Taeguk - (as much as I hate the damn thing) might be best of all - both for dmg and the added armor.
I suppose Taeguk is additive too just like Botp? Taeguk has the added armor bonus of course. So it really boils down to if you can keep the stacks up or not.
11/01/2016 15:01Posted by Jazz
I suppose Taeguk is additive too just like Botp? Taeguk has the added armor bonus of course. So it really boils down to if you can keep the stacks up or not.

Additive, yes - otherwise it would be the strongest of them all :)
But the pain of keeping it up is a bit too much - it depends on the build though.
And sometimes no matter how fast is your rig - you lose the stacks between the levels.
I guess all the RCR and added toughness we got lately (and more in 2.4) is making it far better than it used to be. Cheaper spenders and less kiting means less opportunities to miss the 3 sec timer.
Now in the 2.4 patch taeguk only procs with channeling skills and the timer is reduced from 3 seconds to 1.5. So if you are a cluster arrow Marauder it wont proc.
I've taken BotT, Zei's and Iceblink. It doesn't feel like bis at all, so I added archery pasive and I'm gonna use WH+VoG insead of cloak and zoey's belt. I wonder how will it work actually. Also if anyone knew proper 3rd gem, pls share, unless it's tageuk ;p
Bane of the Trapped, Zei's and Bane of the Powerful, Stricken is a possible alternate but is mostly a single target gem.
I'm stuck at gr79 so I'm going to give Stricken a try over BotP. Others are Zei's and Trapped. Let's see how it goes.
11/10/2016 10:35Posted by Ruined
I'm stuck at gr79 so I'm going to give Stricken a try over BotP. Others are Zei's and Trapped. Let's see how it goes.

Well, at least I cleared GR79 now in 14 minutes. I don't play often so it took me awhile to level Stricken to 78. This means that I can do GR80 with this character but it'll need at least one augmentation.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ruined-2215/hero/57955508
Gr 80 M6 done now with paragon 900 and 80lvl gems which are Stricken, Zei's and Trapped.