https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpIUVTGpUM8

monk is already dead. and still dead on 2.4.1
05/03/2016 23:37Posted by Nemesis
05/03/2016 23:32Posted by siggas
@title

monk is already dead. and still dead on 2.4.1

...lol...
He's thrown a tantrum, and gone to play PoE now, lol

That game just looks dreadful to me, the graphics look like they were done by a 5 year old, but hey, graphics aren't everything I suppose, and each to their own,...as they say.
I don't have the expansion, and don't plan to get it.

[ As to terrible graphics i still play and love D2 & expansion ] [ And for a different art style, and blast to play I play torchlight 2 ]

But I do have a monk I play with sometimes, I will bite! What happened to the monk ?
07/03/2016 20:49Posted by taglag
I don't have the expansion, and don't plan to get it.

[ As to terrible graphics i still play and love D2 & expansion ] [ And for a different art style, and blast to play I play torchlight 2 ]

But I do have a monk I play with sometimes, I will bite! What happened to the monk ?

God I used to love Torchlight 2, played it for a while before they opened it up to the modders, it had a good forum community that game, very friendly, and lots of good build/theory stuff.

Anyway, to answer the question - he lost his HC Monk while Grifting an 84, to a lag spike I think.

Shame really, Quin is one of the better D3 streamers, he puts something back, instead of just taking, he does lots of very useful guides on some of the more complicated aspects of D3 game mechanics, Blizz should hire the guy.
07/03/2016 21:51Posted by Firefly
Blizz should hire the guy

Why would he want a job at blizzard? He's already rich from morons donating money to him on twitch and all he has to do currently is sit on his !@#$ and play games on his pc.. or show off the cool %^-* he can buy with your money lol.

Should get a real job like the rest of us the fkn rat :D
Having said that, I would very much welcome the opportunity to earn money by "typing words" and "entertaining the washed and/or unwashed masses". Contact me at your leisure, sack-of-money-holding people currently in Blizzard's employ.
07/03/2016 22:30Posted by Rieven
07/03/2016 21:51Posted by Firefly
Blizz should hire the guy

Why would he want a job at blizzard? He's already rich from morons donating money to him on twitch and all he has to do currently is sit on his !@#$ and play games on his pc.. or show off the cool %^-* he can buy with your money lol.

Should get a real job like the rest of us the fkn rat :D

Yes indeed, lol

Kinda reminds me of the bad old days of D3, when Bashiok used to hang around on Kripps D3 stream trying to get info on the latest dupes, exploits and other such dubious D3 related scams, lol

Always used to make me wonder why they didn't just hire the guy, he knew more about the game than the Blizz D3 developers did.

I kinda miss Bashiok, never in the history of Blizzard has one man been taken so badly out of context,....always made me giggle.

Aren't you thankful?™

:)
go play SC, its for suitable for Diper carriers :D

HC, is for different
So... A hardcore character died... Nothing new there...
tried to avoid bots on hc and be competitive

rip

and he plays poe or dawn only because d3 gets boring, new season he will be back to d3