Fastest specs?

General Discussion
Has anybody compiled a list of what specs are best for the different types of content? Looking at the builds on fx Diablofans, they are often listed as "the fastest TX build" and so forth, but I cannot find anywhere some hard facts on what specs are actually the best.

I think it would be very interesting to have a list of what all the different specs could actually do: What class can clear TX rifts the fastest, what lvl grifts can the different specs realistically do, etc.

Right now I'm gearing a DH to do fast TX rifts, but I really don't know if that should be a crusader instead (or perhaps my existing WD). And what about split bounties, gem levelling, key farming, grift pushing, etc.
I don't know of such a list, so I can only go from experience. But whenever I play with clanmembers (I almost only play DH), I often struggled with keeping up with wizards and crusaders.

LoN crusaders just race across the map on their horses while stuff dies and don't get me started on a teleporting wizard. Seeing them teleport through walls or over chasms, while I have to take the long walk around is annoying to say the least. I just can't keep up with them. Though that just be my playstyle though, I tend to play in a more sedate pace.

Last season I played an exploding chicken build for a while with my WD, and the runspeed with that build was also insane. It was also a lot more faster then my DH'ers.
All classes can be really fast in certain set-up.
Usually the problem is to make fast build which is still powerful enough to reap the T10 apart.
And some of them can be good for solo and lack dmg in 4 ppl party.
There are some items which help too - e.g. Warzechian, Hoarder, Aether, Danneta's, In-geom, Wreath of Lighning etc.
Correct skills help a lot.

IMHO :
Wizz > WD, DH, Monk > Cruz, Barb
I'm also playing the exploding chicken WD build, but in my opinion it is best for skipping trash and only doing elites. So I was thinking the DH may be better for the fastest clears, since you kill trash so fast.

With the exploding chicken build, I'm doing lvl 50 grifts at about three minutes, which seems great. But the DH looks to be able to do two minute TX rifts, which seems hard to achieve for the WD build.
Nothing comes close to a properly geared LoN thorns crus.
You can't even keep up with those guys.
DH is faster than a lon crusader, vault is faster than steed, just needs the right build and passives. Cold UE DH is a lot faster than anything else in the game. A Shadow mantle speed build would also be insanely fast.
flash wizard imo, try it out
25/03/2016 12:31Posted by Intenzity
Cold UE DH is a lot faster than anything else in the game

Dunno if it can compare to endless teleport wizz - tp is by far fastest skill in the game - rivaled only by dashing strike, but still better and easily achieved.

The WD chicken is also very fast.
And if you have seen a good geared monk with In-Geom you will be surprised too.
25/03/2016 14:31Posted by Hyperion
25/03/2016 12:31Posted by Intenzity
Cold UE DH is a lot faster than anything else in the game

Dunno if it can compare to endless teleport wizz - tp is by far fastest skill in the game - rivaled only by dashing strike, but still better and easily achieved.

The WD chicken is also very fast.
And if you have seen a good geared monk with In-Geom you will be surprised too.

Some other classes have as much speed, but not the screen-clearing ability that MS/strafe have. DH is as fast as any class and clears screens faster. Honestly I think the only reason wudijo didn't win the T10 competition was because he was looting stuff and deliberately reduced his paragon.