Can't login on battle.net launcher!

Technical Support
Hey!

I haven't been able to login via Battle.net launcher for the last 4 days now.

When i try to click on the login buttom, the log start to spin as always but nothing happens!
After a while it asks me if i want to "continue offline" see the linked picture.

https://gyazo.com/10123150309e58b499000cfbecee412a
I have done the following:
*Renewed Ip
*Flushed DNS
*Removed all Battle.net Cach Files and Re-installed
*Removed all the games
*Disabled my anti Virus (AVG FREE)
*Rebooted my router

I have:
*Windows 10 Pro
*AVG anti-virus (free)

Kind regards
Xaoi
i cannot log in to the battlenet for 4 days now....!what is going on?
Yah this is very frustrating!
There have been a few reports of this over on the World of Warcraft forum and it appears to be related to overly zealous anti-virus software suffering a false positive. Could you try restarting your PC, disabling the AV and trying again?
Same issue here. I even reinstalled the launcher. Super frustrating
I can log in to HS via my ipad but for some reason my computer won't connect. So at least I know its not an issue with my connnection
Hello all,

Since the Battle.net app had an update last night to fix some issues, please make sure you delete the cache and tools folder to make sure everything is fine.

Delete the Battle.net Cache folder:
battle.net/support/article/6141

Delete the Battle.net Tools folder:
battle.net/support/article/6504

Also, as Doomie mentioned, please try deactivating/temporarily uninstalling your antivirus, or adding an exception for the Battle.net app to make sure it's not getting blocked.

What is the point of this forum if the people at blizzard don't reply to these posts?
I can't see anything here to solve this problem or any other problem I've come across playing this game?
I would perfer to have the game play on my local device as with the old Diablos! We had less problems than we do now, only the odd crash.
This is the funniest type of support I have come across, where people post their problems only to get replys from the people playing the game and not from Blizzard personel, what's that all about?
Heiho Flakey,

sorry to hear that you are still having problems to log in, even after the update for the Battle.net App. Have you tried all the steps that Delmoryth gave you, especially the one to add the Battle.Net folder to the exclusions of your Anti-Virus?

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
Hey

I got the same prop i can't connect to battle.net 5 days now.

i done what Delmoryth post but its not working

greetz
I deleted cache and battle net folders. I reinstalled the launcher.
I even added an exception in my antivirus, which is strange in and of itself, I mean why does my antivirus need an exception? It never did before, I wonder what's changed in the B.net launcher that makes it behave in a way that Antivirus programs find suspicious?

Anyway, I can still join battle.net on my ipad so I know it's not a problem with my internet connection.
Hello all,

I'll gather here some steps that have helped other players with similar issues.

- If you are using Windows XP, please follow the steps on this article:
battle.net/support/article/7408

- Make sure both your operative system and drivers are fully up to date:
battle.net/support/article/200576

- Check the configuration of your security software and make sure to include an exception for the folder where you have the Battle.net app installed. Same for Blizzard games. We've seen cases where some antivirus software was blocking access to the app; this happens every now and then, they are called false positives and usually they get fixed quite fast, but it doesn't hurt trying this step.

Tried all the steps as mentioned above nothing is helping. I can download and play Heartstone without any problem. When i try downloading D3 it just freezes and after some time even my internet connection cuts out and have to reset my router. It happens every time i try downloading d3, other downloads no issues at all.

Windows 10 64 bit
Sitecom router
avg free (disabled)
GTX GeForce 560 TI latest driver
As an added note, check your energy settings and make sure they're set to high performance. We've seen cases where this solved the issue, specially with laptops.

If you keep having the issue, please describe it in detail: do you get any error message? Does the app crash or it just can't connect?

HI blizz, Im experiencing different problem right now. Ive just Quit the game (pressing alt+F4) and then when i tried to reopen the game and relog-in this happens. I got stucked in the "Retrieving Hero" and it says "There was a problem loading the hero. Please try again. (Code 390052)"
Any advices ? Ive been tring to log-in a couple of times now, Im freaking out,
Okay. Cleared the Cache as you mentioned.. It works ! nice .. thanks !
11/04/2016 15:07Posted by Tobleron
HI blizz, Im experiencing different problem right now. Ive just Quit the game (pressing alt+F4) and then when i tried to reopen the game and relog-in this happens. I got stucked in the "Retrieving Hero" and it says "There was a problem loading the hero. Please try again. (Code 390052)"
Any advices ? Ive been tring to log-in a couple of times now, Im freaking out,

That's a complete different issue than the one mentioned in this thread. You can find the information related to your issue here.

I will try to be as clear as possible. When i start to download D3 nothing happens. I get a yellow warning triangle stating that Blizzard is trying to send data to me but not workling will keep trying. After that happens my internet completely cuts out nothing working anymore. I have to reset my connection then it works again.

I downloaded Heartstone without a problem. So it must be related to the D3 download but i have no clue what it could be.
Marked As Solution
Hey All!

I solved the problem that is mentioned in my first post.
I seems to be some problem with AVG Latest anti-virus (free edition) and Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
I did the following to adress the problem, Uninstalled AVG anti-virus and remove the cache folder by doing: Windows key + R and then type %appdata% and remove the battle.net folder. After that reboot the computer and everything worked perfect!

I think that the problem was caused by using two anti-viruses AVG and Windows Defender that is pre-installed in Windows 10 Pro.

And why i had two anti-viruses? I simply didn't know that windows Defender was pre-installed!

Kind Regards
Xaoi