Season 6 ruined! Epic Wizard bug!

General Discussion
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17611601059#1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnPRPSWxL4M

So we all know already for this bug and Blizzard are still in silent. They dont say "this is bug dont use it" or "We know about this problem and we will fix it asap". At least take some responsibility about your game mechanics!!! So what are we do this season? Should we still play or just we need to delete all characters and start playing only wizards with this setup? When i check the rankings is full with players around 800-1k paragons doing 90+ with this setup curious how i will perform with my wizard not using this bug and i try non season i do barely gr 85 with mid and augmented items and 1.1k paragons. What do you guys can tell about Firebirds set is it supposed to work like that or what?
This might be hard for you to swallow, but the responsibility is ours.

Blizzard's responsibility is keeping their systems "Online accommodating" with game mechanics that refrain from breaking it all the time.
21/05/2016 15:44Posted by Kurthu
This might be hard for you to swallow, but the responsibility is ours.

Blizzard's responsibility is keeping their systems "Online accommodating" with game mechanics that refrain from breaking it all the time.

And how this fault is ours? We are the only one who tested this game in ptr. I think blizzard don't even try to test the game before the release of next patch. But this is another topic. I am curious about what happens when someone report a rly srly bug? Why they don't reply and tell us what they will do. Are they fix it and punish players for using it, or this is what is type on the set and it works fine? Several patches ago it was the same when players find out that in gr you gain hell a lot of xp that is supposed to do. Blizzard don't say anything about this for months and in the end they say yes it works fine and we are stimulate players to do gr in groups. And then we start to farm gr with exp gear in groups...
I did say it might be hard to swallow.

But unfortunately, it's true.
I don't expect them to nerf wizard during season, unless it's a major bug like Hellfire was.
Since Blizzard has been silent, we can only expect it's not a bug but game feature.