Blizzard - You just killed +25 HC Chars

Technical Support
Lets hope most of the people who died were the people using that wizard exploit.
My multi dh died due to server disconnect :) Seems a bit stupid to die due to server disconnect when you have avoided getting killed for many months. Hope Blizzard will solve this and give me back my char that I have spent almost 1000 hours on so far.
+ same topic at russian side of d3 forums http://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/forum/topic/17611491389?page=1

so seems list grows
I lost my 90 hours DH rank 78 player and so did 8 in my HC clan including the 3 I ran Grift 85 with when it happened

Was not even able to port or tumble away due to 1300 MS and then DC

Thank you Blizzard for that major lag spike and DC :D

Oh wait no it's probarly our own Providers fault as always :D

I am done for this season hopelss companywith no DC protection service in place
i lost my top 9 eu barb bc servers in down.
Im died in 83 grift, bc you are drops yours server, i want 2 backup!
162hours
Did NS players die too or only we in season were the lucky ones?

P.S. 12 hours later still no official response. Not even an empty, useless apology.
Apart from their incompetence, Blizzard's disrespect to the players is beyond words.
i died too on my main hero, not a wizzard! lol.. im guessing BLIZZARD dont respond because they dont want to add fuel to the fire you accept that death meens death on a hardcore character be that from your failings or blizzards i think altho a rollback would be lovely

all my high augments gone atleast, is it safe to start farming them today does anyone know
just refuse to give up on the subject, most people tend to forget that without us (the gamers) blizzard wouldn't exist and if we stop playing their games 1 by 1 what will happen to their business then.

they will respond in time because it wasn't just EU it was everywhere even NA & RUS
blizzard just wont care thats it
21/05/2016 23:06Posted by Equilibrium
SERIOUSLY? When are you gonna take responsibillity for this crap?

Never? You haven't read that dialog box you get when creating a HC char, have you?
There is a solution, STOP playing HC! Lag happen, characters die and if you can't live with that don't play HC. Quinn69 lost his HC char last season due to lag, did he cry about it? No. Why? Because he's a man not a child.
22/05/2016 16:49Posted by Andurin
There is a solution, STOP playing HC! Lag happen, characters die and if you can't live with that don't play HC. Quinn69 lost his HC char last season due to lag, did he cry about it? No. Why? Because he's a man not a child.

Keep sucking up fanboi

That green MVP is just around the corner
HC players keep crawling up from out of a drain, but impede themselves of ever leaving it.

In the words of Henry Allen -
"It is better for civilization to be going down the drain than to be coming up it."
23/05/2016 16:09Posted by Kurthu
HC players keep crawling up from out of a drain, but impede themselves of ever leaving it.

In the words of Henry Allen -
"It is better for civilization to be going down the drain than to be coming up it."

I am not as handy in bigger than life concepts as you, i'm just a daily practical down to earth lad ...

If your brain likes associations so much as it does, maybe reflexes work associative as well ... And if, in real life, something foul happens on the highway I just like my reflexes to associate to hardcore mode ; in that split second i don't want to think in what the hell, all lost, just resurrect. You must think we collect stamps.
The arrogance from Blizzard is amazing

We can live with not getting a restore, that is the name of the game, but at least an apology for facking us all over with a lousy server service during prime time? - no?

Must really be up there in !@#$ty customer service companies this Blizzard corporation.
oh boy. people should read and learn the stuff what it says when creating HC char. why to play HC when its so hard for you to handle when dying out of technical issues

so, so sad
25/05/2016 10:44Posted by hulaq
oh boy. people should read and learn the stuff what it says when creating HC char. why to play HC when its so hard for you to handle when dying out of technical issues

so, so sad

What a stupid remark - I hope you know this and are just trolling

But thank you for bumping the thread
All these salt lords crying. I laugh. If you dont want to lose a character to lag maybe dont make a !@#$ing Hardcore Character in an Always Online game, because you know, Servers can %^-* up. Think before you act, and more importantly before you speak. Losing a character in a video game is no reason to hope some one dies.
Well just joined the list of victims, from crach on Malthael :(