Going ham with the exploit.

General Discussion
Dem wizards be fighting for the worlds first 100 solo HC

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/season/6/rift-hardcore-wizard

What's funny is how they're not even trying to disguise the fact they're using the bug.

Also "the big music clan" is apparently kicking people who speak out against using the bug.. just rofl.

Bug in question: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17611541337

Season 6 ruined.

GG.
Old news are old. It will be fixed next season or something. All you can do is play wiz or stop playing.
Bugs have made some of the most ordinary games, go beyond their "balanced" peers.

When they're changed - and it is generally an "unexpected benefit" to the user - removing it is probably worse than a company in control of it announcing they're "closing business and job redundancies will be announced soon".
So you're telling us that blizzard should let bugs be because if blizzard fixes them the players are going to take that as a declaration by blizzard that they wanna ruin the game. Okay...
The most perfect system automatically - out of thin air - creates errors.

Physicists have seen this happen from the most basic object to the most complex forms of energy.

Things are happening in the Universe that are going to happen whether you like it or not.
There is no doubt that there are alien forms of life out there that got started and then disappeared and could have been "like us" if it had had the chance.
Things go wrong; Although "wrong" is a hard to equate word to any problem.

It could be that the only reason we are even here, is because of things failing to work in a consistently imperfect way.
Additively, the "problem" is constant correction of errors that path to acceptable conclusions.

We're searching for it; searching, searching. Looking for it.
And then it's fixed.

And the story and the mystery, ends.
22/05/2016 00:14Posted by Berronax
Season 6 ruined.
this statement is utterly stupid.

You can play and compete in the class specific leaderboards, they are class specific just for this reason (you compete against other players with the same class).

If you want to compete globally then you have to choose the class with the highest performance and this was the same EVERY SEASON!

This said, is wizard overperformant due to a bug?
Yes.
Should they fix it?
Yes.
Is Season 6 ruined because 1 class overperforms others?
Hell NO.

EDIT:
not to mention that there is another build that uses Rasha + Vyr and doesn't use the Firebird bug which can achieve similar results:
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/80253-new-chinese-build-tal-rasha-vyr-archon-gr103-video
23/05/2016 11:59Posted by Nightshade
22/05/2016 00:14Posted by Berronax
Season 6 ruined.
this statement is utterly stupid.

You can play and compete in the class specific leaderboards, they are class specific just for this reason (you compete against other players with the same class).

If you want to compete globally then you have to choose the class with the highest performance and this was the same EVERY SEASON!

This said, is wizard overperformant due to a bug?
Yes.
Should they fix it?
Yes.

Is Season 6 ruined because 1 class overperforms others?
Hell NO.

EDIT:
not to mention that there is another build that uses Rasha + Vyr and doesn't use the Firebird bug which can achieve similar results:
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/80253-new-chinese-build-tal-rasha-vyr-archon-gr103-video

Season 6 for now is ruined, because you clearly forget about farming xp/per hour, gems levels, and i want to show me how almost 800 paragons wizard do 90+ solo for 8-10 min. ? Yes there are other builds and you can reach this gr level but you need a lot better gear (almost perfect rolls anc and augm. items) and paragons around 1k+ . If you play another class or dont use this bug you will perform atleast 50% less compare to player who use this bug. For now i am not using this bug (because i dont want to be banned), but when the blue post came out from Blizzard about this and they say is ok and Firebirds work fine then i will start using it because i dont want to be too much behind from other players. The most strange thing is that Blizzard know about this from last season and they say that they will investigate (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20418712714?page=22#436), 4 months later still nothing... no blue post, no fix just nothing... Probably ban wave will come in the end of season. For me this is pure bug period!!!
23/05/2016 18:40Posted by ENERGYBG
Firebirds work fine

It doesn't, and haven't for quite a while. Until now it has not been exploitable to this degree though, so no one has given a !@#$.
23/05/2016 19:19Posted by Kargon
23/05/2016 18:40Posted by ENERGYBG
Firebirds work fine

It doesn't, and haven't for quite a while. Until now it has not been exploitable to this degree though, so no one has given a !@#$.

Please don't take my words out of context. I never say that "Firebirds work fine" !!!
Every season there are major issues that more or less make that season null & void, each time there is little or no comments from Blizz at the time, apart from the blanket staments, this make season play all but useless to a vast majority of players, & combined with the mas DC/lag HC play is not an option, the game is just a casual drop in & grind for a bit game until bored game like so many others.

I was on the the other night when the mas DC, first thing that came to mind was the poor HC comunity! second was just as well I dont play HC.
23/05/2016 11:59Posted by Nightshade
EDIT:

What kind of argument is this? Are you actually comparing a once-off score by a 3000 paragon player, with what can be consistently achieved by anyone with basic gear and regardless of paragons?
Lol at the wizard who did the gr99..

he actually believes unequipping his exploit gear will fool ppl into thinking he's legit..
Great, the first time anyone does gr100 solo on hc and its done by exploiting.

guess we should all start using it now, if we want any chance at keeping up, as this clearly will be insane for farming paragons.

Ugh.. feel sick.
As long as we keep fixing things over an entire life time, they're sure to become acceptable just before you expire.