Firebird Exploit not acceptable - VOTE

General Discussion
So today ive heard about the Exploit, and in my mind its totaly crazy.

But whats even more Crazy is that Blizzard has decided to take no action.
Theres an Exploit that actually kind breaks the Leaderboards. (Grift lvl 100 hc)
But instead of fixing it, they say, well we will leave it in the whole !@#$ing season.
Which kinda means all other Wizzard builds are useless in this season. (leaderboard wise)

So im acutally Curious, what is your guys Opinion about this ?

Is this acceptable or Not ? Meaning should blizzard at least fix this in this season, or not ?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10334751

edit
i forgot to mention, also please post your opinion in this thread, to bump it
Long live the Blizzard Wizzard
I'm straight-up mad as hell about it.

HC is robbed of a world first triple digit grift by this exploit.

Not only that, but this bug affects ALL leaderboards, as it's so powerful now we solo players who don't play in groups, will have to use this in order to get our gems as high as possible for our other characters.

Not to mention how good this will be for farming paragons..

They should've fixed it and reset the leaderboard

This season feels ruined for me.
What is this bug about firebird? I haven't touched Diablo 3 since last season first 2 weeks.
some sort of permanent buff to the set pieces...
Look on the bright side - if you cant find decent groups, at least now there is a solo option for GR90+.

I havnt tried this build yet, but with the current state of this game, Im struggling to see a downside any more.
This build is an exploit for sure. People playing it are cheating and they know it, but I don't care. If the only reason you don't play this build is because you want a blue post blessing it, there is your fun.

It shows who loves the game as a great combo of skill and luck and who sees the game as showing off a stamp collection.

Both fixing this bug as wielding banhammer will be technically pretty difficult or unfair (only banning top wizzes and not all the players that hitchhiked coop games with them or those that stopped in time using this exploit but have levelled all their legit gems to 90+). This is a perfect issue to show if this game is still properly maintained or not. Remember: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4941028405?page=3 ?

If you like to compete ladder I suggest you find a clan which bans this build from their midst and compete only in clan.
Wizard must be killed, nerfed to match the horrible design and cheesy voice acting. After that bring DH back to the top, its the only way D3 will stand out as a classy and aestethical game over time.
Exploit = cheating. Cheating is against their own rules. Therefore in accepting this they are advocating that cheating is acceptable. I suggest we all start bot accounts and then sue if they ban us as we are simply following there rules and practices.

( Dont really make bots its just an example. )
TurboHub = CHEAT (3rd blabla soft... LINUX users banned forever...)

This EULA for this company is FULL OF !@#$ and they know it!!!
The two worst things that happened to Diablo 3 are:

a) Leaderboards
b) Leaderboard concerned parties

Well done Blizzard; Well done.
29/05/2016 13:13Posted by Hai
Wizard must be killed, nerfed to match the horrible design and cheesy voice acting. After that bring DH back to the top, its the only way D3 will stand out as a classy and aestethical game over time.

Cheesy voice acting? Grey Griffin, the woman who voiced Azula in Avatar: The Last Airbender and reprises that voice for the female Wizard is doing cheesy voice acting? The voice acting fits the character perfectly. The female wizard is supposed to sound like a self centered !@#$%.

Also, the worst thing that happened to Diablo 3 are the timers. And lack of acknowledgement that Disintegrate needs a legendary that gives it a huge damage and DR buff.