Code 317002

Technical Support
Can't start a game due to error code 317002. I already have:

- Reinstalled game
- Deleted cache

Any help, Blizzard?
Having the same issue, have the new patch too.

Have tried restarting and rebooting Battle.net and my Mac
bump, having the same problem only on amercia's

EU and asia both log in and can play fine
same.
tried repair. release ipconfig, flush dns
tried deleting cache folder
Well, I'll be damned - fixed for me now. I did nothing, just logged in and bam, good to go.
issue also just fixed itself for me too
Hello everybody,

Since it seems fixed, is there anybody on here still experiencing the above error?

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
i have same issuse in UK
my game not working its over 24 hours i play ptr its over 300 level no i have to play normal 2.4.2 i don't know i can copy my account back to normal or not need help thanks
The Battle.net service is down for maintenance. Please check the (server Status) page for more information. (Code 33).

Guys need your help. i been having this issue for 4 days now. Updated patch already installed 2.4.2.38247 but still showing the same error.
Only when i tried to connect to PTR server, normal server or region server are working.

Thanks
Campaign Blood and Sand - Desolate Sands map, game just laggs and i can't do anything. Any knowledge or help about this please?
can you please help me, campaign blood and sand, desolate sands map..game just laggs and i cant play.?
Can't logon, have the following errors after updating

The Battle.net service is down for maintenance. Please check the (server Status) page for more information. (Code 33).

Can anyone help? Thanks