CD Key Problem

Technical Support
I tried to insert CD Key that I have inside my box with Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls. But after that I receive an error message: " An error has occurred.
Your Battle.net account does not have any games that can be upgraded with this game key.
Either you have no games that can be upgraded with this key, or you have already upgraded them.".

My game status is: Starter Edition
The game is bought from a local store.

Thanks.

P.S. I have to add that on my box is writed: " Diablo III Authentification Key Expansion - Reaper of Souls - EU and ...(license key) ".
Hello bob1980,

Before you can upgrade to "Reaper of Souls" you would need the base game "Diablo 3". Reaper of Souls is the expansion which doesn't work without the base game.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
Hello I have the same problem I have a basic game completely withdrawn, and through it we can not help key to activate the game Reaper of Souls on Battle.net's not activated writes that even after I clicked upgrade offer for a game

Your Battle.net account does not have any games that can be upgraded with this game key.
Either you have no games that can be upgraded with this key, or you have already upgraded them.
Hello, I have an issue where i bought a key from g2a.com, and when I tried to enter it I got this message:
"An error has occurred.
The code you entered cannot be claimed. Please check the code and try again. If you see this error again, please try again later, as the game or website may be undergoing maintenance."

I bought the game and also the reaper of souls expansion, please help me.
My friend bought Diablo III, and to get a card with the inscription that he can invite friends to play so I'll eat. Although I was given the code so it just was not (we can not invite each other into the lobby)

Please help