girls

General Discussion
hello

how many Girls are actually playing d3?

i knew alot in d2...

and another question.

if Girls Play wow, do they Play alliance or Horde?

Dont ask why i ask this questions. thanks :D
12/11/2016 17:55Posted by unrated
Dont ask why i ask this questions. thanks :D

You looking for love or something?

Yeah, you ain't gonna find it this way, it comes by naturally. Unless you're looking for... Victims?

In that sense, go kill more Demons.
whats that ?
Do gay men count? :P
how many Girls are actually playing d3?

if Girls Play wow, do they Play alliance or Horde?
no
Let's see. If a respectable girl happens to be a gamer, she won't show it to you or anyone. If she is the manipulative type, you are a decent shot for her.

The above examples do not include the possibility of a guy pretending to be a girl as it happens 99% of the time. Oh, did I mention that in the best case scenario the girl you will find will be social dysfunctional and harmfully insecure? Now I did for sure.

So, with all being said, happy girl hunting in D3 and WoW!
i dont think he minds what the p^%% looks like
There is something vaguely creepy about the OP's post...
I know one that plays it on Xbox. :D

Think this game might be tad too stupid even for girls.
My last two girlfriends were D3 players. Met them both on Tinder. First date went the exact same way....

Me: "So, your profile says you like PC games. What games do you play?"

Her (1&2): "Mostly just Diablo 3."

Me: *Falls off chair and rebounds like Jackie Chan* "Check please! Let's go home."

What are the chances of TWO girls in a row being into the same game??? The game I love! I thought the gods were favouring me in ways I could never imagine.

Needless to say, we're not together anymore. Guess it takes more than D3 to make a relationship work. I know, I don't get it either. Go figure.

But yeah, they exist, fellas. They exist.

Cheers :)
15/11/2016 09:00Posted by Gergaroth
But yeah, they exist, fellas. They exist.

I know they do, my GF plays D3 aswell. But our relationship has lasted 3 years so far aswell. (Not purely thanks to D3 though)

Hope u get a 3rd for D3, after all, 3rd time's the charm ;) (see what i did there?)
16/11/2016 11:23Posted by Illbean
Hope u get a 3rd for D3, after all, 3rd time's the charm ;) (see what i did there?)

Half Life 3 confirmed!
I'm a girl, but I am also a dyke lol
Seriously people, what does a players gender have to do with how much they enjoy a game?

I genuinely thought that in 2016 the world was a little more advanced than that...
17/11/2016 03:41Posted by Prometheus
Seriously people, what does a players gender have to do with how much they enjoy a game?

I genuinely thought that in 2016 the world was a little more advanced than that...

Butthurt much?
Had to listen Coolio - I Like Girls song after reading this topic xD

"ooh wee I like girls, I like girls, I like girls"

I don't think anyone is saying what you're implying. I think gamer dudes just like the idea of gamer girls. That's it really. I find it super attractive myself. :)

17/11/2016 15:00Posted by Gergaroth

I don't think anyone is saying what you're implying. I think gamer dudes just like the idea of gamer girls. That's it really. I find it super attractive myself. :)

Perhaps so, but the very existence of this thread implies that people are still gender biased....
16/11/2016 11:30Posted by Ekka
16/11/2016 11:23Posted by Illbean

Half Life 3 confirmed!

Best quote i've seen so far.

WP sir.