Paragon off

General Discussion
New developers team, can you turn off paragon on campaign mode? After reached 70 level, i can't anymore play on campaign mode. Paragon the best system for adventure mode only.
Disable all adventure mode, remove excess ten levels of difficulty, players return to the company to return the boss races :)
09/11/2016 19:49Posted by Krok
New developers team, can you turn off paragon on campaign mode? After reached 70 level, i can't anymore play on campaign mode. Paragon the best system for adventure mode only.

What exactly do you mean?

You can turn off the paragon points for your own characters.
10/11/2016 07:20Posted by Jazz
09/11/2016 19:49Posted by Krok

What exactly do you mean?

Yes, just press 'reset' on the four paragon categories which will leave all four categories with no paragon points.

When you re-allocate the paragon points remember you can allocate them ten at a time using the shift key.

This is a bit fiddly but maybe if you had more than 800 paragon levels there could be a button that allows you to 'fill' the paragon points for each level. I would presume if there were less than 800 paragon levels to allocate players may want to prioritize where the points go to in different ways per class or build.
10/11/2016 07:20Posted by Jazz

Of course, but "After reached 70 level, i can't anymore play on campaign mode",
cause: me not need level experience paragon. Need disable paragon system on campaign mode.
Someone plays on campaign mode Torment 1 hardcore without paragon's point?
Still unclear what you mean. If you reset your paragon points and don't reallocate them then the points will have no influence on your hero even if you continue to get more points.

You can also reset the campaign and do all the quests again.
11/11/2016 16:05Posted by Jazz
Still unclear what you mean. If you reset your paragon points and don't reallocate them then the points will have no influence on your hero even if you continue to get more points.

You can also reset the campaign and do all the quests again.

Actually, every paragon level is a level up, so every single level does increase ur base stats by a little. So if u have 2 lv 70, one with para 0 and one with para 1000, the one with 1000 will have a lot higher stats due to having more levels under his belt. The paragon points are just bonuses.
Hello i am att lv 60 para 24? is it possible to go to lv 70 ? and how do i do that???
i haven't played for a looong time
23/07/2017 18:36Posted by Boorax
Hello i am att lv 60 para 24? is it possible to go to lv 70 ? and how do i do that???
i haven't played for a looong time

If you dont have the 'Reaper of Souls' expansion, you cannot level to 70
MP (monster power) was the way to go with vanillia... then it became T 6 then t 10 was a joke because of buffs and T 13 is great but still scale is way off, personally think the monster power setting was the best.

No matter how beast your character was you struggled trying to kill with the xx Mp level you chose to push.