Falcon wings still available? (patch 2.4.3)

Console
I've been farming them for about 12 hours now and I am starting to get a little bit frustrated to say the least. Am I having extremely bad luck or are they no longer available (i.e. the mysterious chest no longer spawns)?

Any sort of affirmation would be appreciated, either way.

Thanks in advance!
Never-mind, I finally got them after approx. 14 hours of farming. Such bad luck lol.
Where did you find them? And what difficulty are you playing on when you did find them?
They're in a mystical chest in the Gardens of hope 1st tier. It's a rare spawn and the chest looks like all other chests on that map...
I got it on T7
I think they spawn as "Mysterious chests" and are random.

This reddit post claims to have a map of where they might appear:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4fm3qs/gardens_of_hope_level_1_mysterious_chest_location/?st=iy5oeyk7&sh=21eabced
I have the worst luck with those wings, after 1 week and hundreds of runs, didn't got them yet ... few more tries and I will unistall this game
About to start farming this with a witch doctor, hopefully it goes well, anyone know if difficulty effects the spawn chance?
It just takes some good RNG luck I got them on second run took only 5 min before I had them. But cosmic wings let's just say haven't been so lucky.
i have been farming for like 24 hours and still not find the wings. i think i have very bad luck.
i'm just findig normal chest
hey guys, the difficulty grade is somehow important, do you know?
should I do private or public?
I just found them today after 2 days of farming. I read on another forum about the climbing method: you up the level every run you play. Before, I was just looking for them on Normal Difficulty but no luck (although there have been many reports of them being found on Normal). So I decided to try the climbing method, starting on Torment I and upping the difficulty every run. When I got to Torment IV, I found the chest. Less than 10min farming. I was skeptical this was gonna work, and it could still be a coincidence, but it doesn't hurt to try it out.
12/03/2017 22:30Posted by Sakura
I have the worst luck with those wings, after 1 week and hundreds of runs, didn't got them yet ... few more tries and I will unistall this game

You uninstall diablo just cos you didint get wings??? :D
I farmed for them approx 5 hours on T10 and below, after raising the difficulty to T12 I got them on first try..unsure if that's coincidence..
I Find the chest but no wings in it...
08/07/2017 14:49Posted by PorkButcher
I Find the chest but no wings in it...
If the chest was titled "Mysterious Chest" it will have the wings in it 100%. Are you sure it wasn't just "Chest"?

BTW, I found the wings yesterday on T4.
they drop as legendary now just got it after 10 runs or something on normal mode
used around 1.5 hour yesterday and got them.

I only search top and left of map...I don't think there is chest right of were you start (on the map)

anyway, it's a good farming area for death Breath and goblin aswell, so it was ok to use an hour there
21/07/2017 12:50Posted by Kruell
used around 1.5 hour yesterday and got them.

I only search top and left of map...I don't think there is chest right of were you start (on the map)

anyway, it's a good farming area for death Breath and goblin aswell, so it was ok to use an hour there

There is a possibility for a chest to spawn at the start for sure. i found mine there.