Bandit Shrines and Rainbow Goblins

General Discussion
Quick and very blunt question: Do and can Bandit shrines spawn rainbow goblins? Discuss
Quick and blunt answer: No
Some say they do and have seen it personally. Others say no. Can you confirm that they don't? Or have you just not seen it? I would love an answer from someone who has actually seen one spawn from the shrine, if there are any
26/11/2017 21:26Posted by Sinister
Some say they do and have seen it personally. Others say no. Can you confirm that they don't? Or have you just not seen it? I would love an answer from someone who has actually seen one spawn from the shrine, if there are any
I've found a lot of Bandit Shrines before (3 this season already) in both solo and group play, and have yet to have one spawn a Rainbow Goblin.

Maybe they really don't, but I can't seem to find any information to confirm this.
I've never seen a rainbow goblin spawn from a goblin shrine or as part of a goblin pack. If it's even possible then it must be incredibly rare.
I dont think it can. As well as it cannot spawn Gelatinous sire (blue one).
27/11/2017 15:31Posted by Evilbringer
I dont think it can. As well as it cannot spawn Gelatinous sire (blue one).

This is false on the other hand. A banditshrine can spawn several Gelatinous, we had 3 of them from one shrine just a few weeks ago. Lag, yes, but loot beyond measurements.
No, and as far as I know they only spawn alone (not in packs).